Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider (Private)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60
"Ok." He follows him to the kitchen and sits. "I realized some other things last night. A majority of his kingdom were imperial dragons. If I had to guess he somehow turned other breeds into imperial dragons enmass somehow." He gets some books. "Let's see...here's one." He reads. "Azazel wanted an heir and through his powers created? No... molded several dragons he saw worthy into princesses and princes that he called family."
"Ok." He follows him to the kitchen and sits. "I realized some other things last night. A majority of his kingdom were imperial dragons. If I had to guess he somehow turned other breeds into imperial dragons enmass somehow." He gets some books. "Let's see...here's one." He reads. "Azazel wanted an heir and through his powers created? No... molded several dragons he saw worthy into princesses and princes that he called family."
Azazel looks at Regulus in interest. He definitely had to try some of these powers out.
" So Azazel created what he would call family through hypnosis and changing a dragon?" He asks.
" Just how many documented powers did Azazel have?"
Azazel looks at Regulus in interest. He definitely had to try some of these powers out.
" So Azazel created what he would call family through hypnosis and changing a dragon?" He asks.
" Just how many documented powers did Azazel have?"
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Yes. Though it's been centuries non of his created family are left. Yet he never found a queen. Least in documents. He created... I suppose a utopia of imperial dragons from what it seems. Creating an entire kingdom of imperials and the family." He searches through what he wrote himself. "Ok... from what I gathered. There is more of only legend so please bear with me. I tried narrowing this to more possible powers." He reads. "Azazel had the powers of: hypnosis, changing a breed somehow, warping the dragons minds and personalities of dragons he liked. Going as far as to making them nobles if they were found to be fond enough to him. He was advanced in technology. He also was said to enchant politicians for a favorable trade arrangement." He stops. "Sadly that's all I gathered for now."
"Yes. Though it's been centuries non of his created family are left. Yet he never found a queen. Least in documents. He created... I suppose a utopia of imperial dragons from what it seems. Creating an entire kingdom of imperials and the family." He searches through what he wrote himself. "Ok... from what I gathered. There is more of only legend so please bear with me. I tried narrowing this to more possible powers." He reads. "Azazel had the powers of: hypnosis, changing a breed somehow, warping the dragons minds and personalities of dragons he liked. Going as far as to making them nobles if they were found to be fond enough to him. He was advanced in technology. He also was said to enchant politicians for a favorable trade arrangement." He stops. "Sadly that's all I gathered for now."
Azazel nods
" Thank you. I have one final question though, What breed was Azazel?" He asks. He doubted he could of been an imperial. He would of been able to move more naturally in this vessels body if he was an imperial.
Azazel nods
" Thank you. I have one final question though, What breed was Azazel?" He asks. He doubted he could of been an imperial. He would of been able to move more naturally in this vessels body if he was an imperial.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"What breed? Hmm... against recorded records he did become an imperial to fit into his kingdom at the end of his reign... but he was born.." He looks through his scattered writings and books. "Ah... that's interesting... he was a pearlcatcher?" He looks up at Castiel. "Least from all the evidence that's what it suggests." He looks at another document. "But this hints at a skydancer..."
"What breed? Hmm... against recorded records he did become an imperial to fit into his kingdom at the end of his reign... but he was born.." He looks through his scattered writings and books. "Ah... that's interesting... he was a pearlcatcher?" He looks up at Castiel. "Least from all the evidence that's what it suggests." He looks at another document. "But this hints at a skydancer..."
Azazel nods.
"Thank you Regulus. Would you like to stay longer?" He asks.
" If not I could accompany you on your journey."
Azazel nods.
"Thank you Regulus. Would you like to stay longer?" He asks.
" If not I could accompany you on your journey."
nc2b4dJ.gif
Regulus looks up at the surprise offer. "If I may stay longer I do not mind. I rarely leave the lair now..." He sighs. "But if I'm anot inconvenience I can just leave as well." He looks at Castiel.
Regulus looks up at the surprise offer. "If I may stay longer I do not mind. I rarely leave the lair now..." He sighs. "But if I'm anot inconvenience I can just leave as well." He looks at Castiel.
" No, your fine. I really don't get many visitors anyway." Azazel says.
" Although I would like to fly into the clans main area for a little bit if you don't mind. I will return soon." He says, looking at the pearlcatcher
" No, your fine. I really don't get many visitors anyway." Azazel says.
" Although I would like to fly into the clans main area for a little bit if you don't mind. I will return soon." He says, looking at the pearlcatcher
nc2b4dJ.gif
Regulus nods. "Thank you my friend. It's nice to he away from Ashfall Wastes sometimes..." He says though he does like having his family there.

"Go ahead. It's your clan lair." He says gathering and organizing his books and papers. He hoped the information helped him.
Regulus nods. "Thank you my friend. It's nice to he away from Ashfall Wastes sometimes..." He says though he does like having his family there.

"Go ahead. It's your clan lair." He says gathering and organizing his books and papers. He hoped the information helped him.
Azazel turns and smiles. He walks to the door and takes off. He wasn't heading to the lair, he was heading to the house of a secluded dragon. He flies through the shadows, being careful not to hit anything and flying high enough to be hard to see from the ground. Soon he sees the small house. He lands and squeezes through the entrance. A small coatl greets him.
" Castiel! You've returned. I was starting to wonder whether you would or not." He says smiling. Azazel looks at him angrily. The coatl cowers slightly under his gaze.
" I'm not Castiel." He snarls. The coatl looks at him in confusion.
" But..... T-t-then who are y-y-you?" He asks, shaking in fear. Azazel growls.
" Azazel." He replies. He watches the coatls eyes widen in fear. Azazel smiles at his fear. He moves his face closer to the coatls.
" You said there were no recorded documents on me anywhere in Sorneith. You lied!" He snarled. The coatl shrinks under his gaze.
" Okay I lied. There are many incomplete documents, many either missing almost all of your history or altered by your heirs to say you were a kind, caring king. There is only one document that is accurate." he says. Azazel glares at him
" Then where is it." Azazel says. The coatl smiles and darts underneath him. He roars in frustration and crawls out of the lair. The coatl was already far away. Well here goes nothing he thinks. He looks at the coatl and imagined him as a guardian dragon. He focused on him, imagining every bit of him transforming. He closes his eyes and opens them to see a guardian fall out of the sky. Smiling he stalks over to the guardian.
" What did you do to me?" He says, looking up at Azazel.
" Don't you know? I can change a dragon at will." He says smiling. He lifts his talons above the guardians head and brings them down.
Azazel turns and smiles. He walks to the door and takes off. He wasn't heading to the lair, he was heading to the house of a secluded dragon. He flies through the shadows, being careful not to hit anything and flying high enough to be hard to see from the ground. Soon he sees the small house. He lands and squeezes through the entrance. A small coatl greets him.
" Castiel! You've returned. I was starting to wonder whether you would or not." He says smiling. Azazel looks at him angrily. The coatl cowers slightly under his gaze.
" I'm not Castiel." He snarls. The coatl looks at him in confusion.
" But..... T-t-then who are y-y-you?" He asks, shaking in fear. Azazel growls.
" Azazel." He replies. He watches the coatls eyes widen in fear. Azazel smiles at his fear. He moves his face closer to the coatls.
" You said there were no recorded documents on me anywhere in Sorneith. You lied!" He snarled. The coatl shrinks under his gaze.
" Okay I lied. There are many incomplete documents, many either missing almost all of your history or altered by your heirs to say you were a kind, caring king. There is only one document that is accurate." he says. Azazel glares at him
" Then where is it." Azazel says. The coatl smiles and darts underneath him. He roars in frustration and crawls out of the lair. The coatl was already far away. Well here goes nothing he thinks. He looks at the coatl and imagined him as a guardian dragon. He focused on him, imagining every bit of him transforming. He closes his eyes and opens them to see a guardian fall out of the sky. Smiling he stalks over to the guardian.
" What did you do to me?" He says, looking up at Azazel.
" Don't you know? I can change a dragon at will." He says smiling. He lifts his talons above the guardians head and brings them down.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60