Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider (Private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Regulus sleeps calmly in the spare room, the temperature difference and the soft bed waa a change from him sleeping in the library most days from sheer exhaustion. He didn't dream or anything as he slept until morning.
Regulus sleeps calmly in the spare room, the temperature difference and the soft bed waa a change from him sleeping in the library most days from sheer exhaustion. He didn't dream or anything as he slept until morning.
Castiel returned in the morning and walked into his room, bored. He grabbed a book and walked back out into the living room. He sat on the couch and opened the book. It was about the history of the shadow clan. He sighed and started to read it, waiting for the pearlcatcher to come out.
Castiel returned in the morning and walked into his room, bored. He grabbed a book and walked back out into the living room. He sat on the couch and opened the book. It was about the history of the shadow clan. He sighed and started to read it, waiting for the pearlcatcher to come out.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Regulus wakes up and walks into the hall stretching then collecting his pearl. He walks into the room Castiel sat in. "Ah. Good morning my friend. How are you this morning?" He stands at the doorway not used to a house instead of caves.
Regulus wakes up and walks into the hall stretching then collecting his pearl. He walks into the room Castiel sat in. "Ah. Good morning my friend. How are you this morning?" He stands at the doorway not used to a house instead of caves.
Castiel looks up at Regulus and smiles.
" I am doing good, how are you doing?" He asked

Castiel looks up at Regulus and smiles.
" I am doing good, how are you doing?" He asked

nc2b4dJ.gif
Regulus smiles back. "Not used to the luxury you live in... but I'm doing well." He says. "Want to discuss Azazel some more?" He offers. "Or perhaps take the day off?"
Regulus smiles back. "Not used to the luxury you live in... but I'm doing well." He says. "Want to discuss Azazel some more?" He offers. "Or perhaps take the day off?"
Castiel sets his book down.
" Sure, I was reading those books last night. I felt as if-" Castiel was cut of as he fell to the ground coughing. His head hurt and he couldn't do anything. He closes his eyes and falls onto the floor.

Azazel sighed in disappointment. He was hoping to not have to force his way back into this body. He would be regretting it for a while. It looked like Castiel was in a lot of pain. He enters his vessel and gasps in pain. His head felt like it was being stabbed repeatably. He reaches up and gently cradles it, huddling in a ball.
Castiel sets his book down.
" Sure, I was reading those books last night. I felt as if-" Castiel was cut of as he fell to the ground coughing. His head hurt and he couldn't do anything. He closes his eyes and falls onto the floor.

Azazel sighed in disappointment. He was hoping to not have to force his way back into this body. He would be regretting it for a while. It looked like Castiel was in a lot of pain. He enters his vessel and gasps in pain. His head felt like it was being stabbed repeatably. He reaches up and gently cradles it, huddling in a ball.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Seeing Castiel fall in pain Regulus closes the distance looking at him. "Are you ok? Here let me get some herbs." He rushes out then returns with pain relieving herbs and water. "Here this could help. What happened?" He looks worried at him. "Castiel?" He asks concerned clear in his voice. "Should I find your clan to help you?"
Seeing Castiel fall in pain Regulus closes the distance looking at him. "Are you ok? Here let me get some herbs." He rushes out then returns with pain relieving herbs and water. "Here this could help. What happened?" He looks worried at him. "Castiel?" He asks concerned clear in his voice. "Should I find your clan to help you?"
Azazel slowly reaches up with shaky talons and grabs the herbs and water. He coughs. He looks up at Regulus.
" I'm f-f-fine." He manages to say in a shaky voice. Slowly he rests his head back onto the ground, waiting for the pain to go away.
Azazel slowly reaches up with shaky talons and grabs the herbs and water. He coughs. He looks up at Regulus.
" I'm f-f-fine." He manages to say in a shaky voice. Slowly he rests his head back onto the ground, waiting for the pain to go away.
nc2b4dJ.gif
The herbs work quickly. "Are you sure? I mean I the medicine will work...but you are in serious pain..." He looks unsure and unknown to him, Azazel was back in control. "I'd carry you to a bed but... I'm a pearlcatcher. I may be strong but you're far larger than me." He admits. "Maybe we shouldn't discuss anything today seeing you are having a health issue." He suggests. "I can leave as we had arranged." He says honestly.
The herbs work quickly. "Are you sure? I mean I the medicine will work...but you are in serious pain..." He looks unsure and unknown to him, Azazel was back in control. "I'd carry you to a bed but... I'm a pearlcatcher. I may be strong but you're far larger than me." He admits. "Maybe we shouldn't discuss anything today seeing you are having a health issue." He suggests. "I can leave as we had arranged." He says honestly.
Azazel shakes his head gently.
" I will recover quickly, don't worry. I would like to continue discussing Azazel today. Maybe we can look at other ancient dragons history to see if their is any mention of him." He says standing up slowly. He limps over to the kitchen and sits down. The pain was already fading.
Azazel shakes his head gently.
" I will recover quickly, don't worry. I would like to continue discussing Azazel today. Maybe we can look at other ancient dragons history to see if their is any mention of him." He says standing up slowly. He limps over to the kitchen and sits down. The pain was already fading.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60