Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF Private rp
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 269 270
"She was our mother......she hated us when my brother hatched I new I had to protect him....but I didn't." She opened up one if her wings to show about ten scars. "She'd torture us every single day." Her voice cracked. "And the only thing we did was love her." She cried again
"She was our mother......she hated us when my brother hatched I new I had to protect him....but I didn't." She opened up one if her wings to show about ten scars. "She'd torture us every single day." Her voice cracked. "And the only thing we did was love her." She cried again
Flare, as his own name would imply, flared with deep and relentless rage. He hated evil dragons every bit as much as he hated murder. His face shifted to a controlled anger. "So you left." He stood up silently and picked his brother up with himself, as he looked about ready to get into trouble, and moved him to his back again. "My territory is a place where everyone deserves to live. As long as you stay here, you'd better not even consider hurting yourself. I can't have my siblings lose their first friend." Flare had deemed this dragon the first outsider allowed to stay to himself.
Flare, as his own name would imply, flared with deep and relentless rage. He hated evil dragons every bit as much as he hated murder. His face shifted to a controlled anger. "So you left." He stood up silently and picked his brother up with himself, as he looked about ready to get into trouble, and moved him to his back again. "My territory is a place where everyone deserves to live. As long as you stay here, you'd better not even consider hurting yourself. I can't have my siblings lose their first friend." Flare had deemed this dragon the first outsider allowed to stay to himself.
She blinked and her lip trembled. "T-thanks" she slowly stood up making sure Noble followed. She heard her bones ache and it hurt her so. She bit the inside of her lip trying not to show the pain
She blinked and her lip trembled. "T-thanks" she slowly stood up making sure Noble followed. She heard her bones ache and it hurt her so. She bit the inside of her lip trying not to show the pain
Flare still wouldn't meet Symphony's gaze, deeply ashamed for the way he acted to someone who believed they don't deserve to live. "You can live in whichever cave you wish and... sorry about my siblings. They'd never disobeyed me before, they didn't know what they were doing... I'm shameful as a brother, I can't even feed them properly. I'll leave you the remainder of your bear, you can hunt whatever you want here." He picked Noble up, despite her protests, and put her on his back with her brother.
Flare still wouldn't meet Symphony's gaze, deeply ashamed for the way he acted to someone who believed they don't deserve to live. "You can live in whichever cave you wish and... sorry about my siblings. They'd never disobeyed me before, they didn't know what they were doing... I'm shameful as a brother, I can't even feed them properly. I'll leave you the remainder of your bear, you can hunt whatever you want here." He picked Noble up, despite her protests, and put her on his back with her brother.
"Nah you can have it." She shrugged. " I don't need much anyway." She blinked down at ground, "I'm just some nightdragon." She sighed then walked back to the cave she was staying in.
"Nah you can have it." She shrugged. " I don't need much anyway." She blinked down at ground, "I'm just some nightdragon." She sighed then walked back to the cave she was staying in.
Out of respect, Flare left her with her kill. Also, he thought she could really use a good meal. She looked sickly to him. Though, he couldn't look much better off himself. He was always starving himself to feed his siblings everything he caught. Grabbing hold of his siblings with his mouth once more, he took flight, deciding it was time to retire back in his own cave. At least his siblings had something to eat, he smiled. When he landed, his siblings quickly and happily scrambled to their resting spot and waited for their brother to lie down with them before going to sleep.
Out of respect, Flare left her with her kill. Also, he thought she could really use a good meal. She looked sickly to him. Though, he couldn't look much better off himself. He was always starving himself to feed his siblings everything he caught. Grabbing hold of his siblings with his mouth once more, he took flight, deciding it was time to retire back in his own cave. At least his siblings had something to eat, he smiled. When he landed, his siblings quickly and happily scrambled to their resting spot and waited for their brother to lie down with them before going to sleep.
Symphony couldn't sleep but finally sleep did come and so did morning. Symphony hadn't eaten the rest of her bear. She awaited Flare and his siblings to come back. She wandered outside she sat by a small creek and watched small koi flit by.
Symphony couldn't sleep but finally sleep did come and so did morning. Symphony hadn't eaten the rest of her bear. She awaited Flare and his siblings to come back. She wandered outside she sat by a small creek and watched small koi flit by.
Tiny dragonets nipped at Flare's face until he awoke. Hr grumbled, rolling over. He was tired from yesterday's excitement, but forced himself up anyway. This time, he would take his siblings out with him. He figured socializing would be good for them and so would exploring. Holding them in his mouth, he took off in the direction of the bear cave. He planned on leaving his siblings with Symphony while he hunted for the day.

When he landed, he let his siblings loose and Noble went running to Symphony while Jolly just went running, with no goals, and no meaning. He walked over to Symphony behind Noble's tiny running form. "You really should eat that bear, you need strength." He paused for a while, watching the koi with her. "I'll be hunting today. This time, I'll be gone for a while. There aren't many bears in this forest, but there are more on the outskirts of my territory. With you here, someone can watch my siblings... I hope you don't mind babysitting. They're usually behaved, so you don't have to worry about that. Just make sure they don't die." He sat watching the koi for a while longer. Noble was sitting with Symphony while Jolly played with the bear's paws rather than eating it.
Tiny dragonets nipped at Flare's face until he awoke. Hr grumbled, rolling over. He was tired from yesterday's excitement, but forced himself up anyway. This time, he would take his siblings out with him. He figured socializing would be good for them and so would exploring. Holding them in his mouth, he took off in the direction of the bear cave. He planned on leaving his siblings with Symphony while he hunted for the day.

When he landed, he let his siblings loose and Noble went running to Symphony while Jolly just went running, with no goals, and no meaning. He walked over to Symphony behind Noble's tiny running form. "You really should eat that bear, you need strength." He paused for a while, watching the koi with her. "I'll be hunting today. This time, I'll be gone for a while. There aren't many bears in this forest, but there are more on the outskirts of my territory. With you here, someone can watch my siblings... I hope you don't mind babysitting. They're usually behaved, so you don't have to worry about that. Just make sure they don't die." He sat watching the koi for a while longer. Noble was sitting with Symphony while Jolly played with the bear's paws rather than eating it.
She was startled when he arrived so suddenly. "You've seen me hunt haven't you? A bear passed this cave last night. Are you sure you want to go hunting? I could go?" She beaconed to the bear she had caught. "Of course I won't let them die. Pft!" She smiled at the small dragonets. "If I protected Calypso with my life then I'll protect them with my life." She rubbed her top shoulder where Flares flame had hit her. "I'm not weak I'm just shy...I'll only talk if I really need to....this the first time I've let my feelings out." She looked up at Flare with big dark eyes.
She was startled when he arrived so suddenly. "You've seen me hunt haven't you? A bear passed this cave last night. Are you sure you want to go hunting? I could go?" She beaconed to the bear she had caught. "Of course I won't let them die. Pft!" She smiled at the small dragonets. "If I protected Calypso with my life then I'll protect them with my life." She rubbed her top shoulder where Flares flame had hit her. "I'm not weak I'm just shy...I'll only talk if I really need to....this the first time I've let my feelings out." She looked up at Flare with big dark eyes.
Flare's stern eyes softened. He knew Symphony was a better hunter than himself, but he thought it would do both her and the dragonets some good to be with each other for a while. "You're a formidable dragon, I'm confident in your abilities." He eyed the spot she just rubbed, guilt blanketing his mind again. He turned his eyes down. "You should rest up and eat before you leave for Possibility... If that is what you still plan to do. You don't want to encounter another unpleasant skywing when weakened on your journey." Flare was concerned for this underfed dragon. A desire for wanting her condition to improve was eating at him. "I am also aware you're a better hunter than myself, but you need rest. I will go anyway." He turned and walked a distance from the dragonets and Symphony so her wouldn't kick up so much wind on them when he took off.

Gold spines and gold scales atop his back and rims of his wings glinted brightly in the sun's light as he took off. Even his other more yellow scales glowed in the sun's rays. Flare would never understand that the reason he was such a poor hunter is that he was the largest, brightest, most yellow thing in the forest. He would try to use stealth tactics, which would never work for such a golden shining beacon as himself. If he understood this, than he might would change his tactic to dive bombing his prey, which would be much more effective than his current strategy. Luckily for everyone this time, the cliffs on the outskirts of his territory have very little landing space, so dive bombing is what he'll have to do.

Noble had decided she should take to dragon climbing instead of sitting. She was on Symphony's tail, trying to make her way up. Her brother meanwhile had taken a few bites out of the bear and made his way to the small creek right after. He was far more fascinated by the koi than any other adult dragon could possibly hope to be. He stared at the twitching, swimming fish, completely unsure what to do about it.
Flare's stern eyes softened. He knew Symphony was a better hunter than himself, but he thought it would do both her and the dragonets some good to be with each other for a while. "You're a formidable dragon, I'm confident in your abilities." He eyed the spot she just rubbed, guilt blanketing his mind again. He turned his eyes down. "You should rest up and eat before you leave for Possibility... If that is what you still plan to do. You don't want to encounter another unpleasant skywing when weakened on your journey." Flare was concerned for this underfed dragon. A desire for wanting her condition to improve was eating at him. "I am also aware you're a better hunter than myself, but you need rest. I will go anyway." He turned and walked a distance from the dragonets and Symphony so her wouldn't kick up so much wind on them when he took off.

Gold spines and gold scales atop his back and rims of his wings glinted brightly in the sun's light as he took off. Even his other more yellow scales glowed in the sun's rays. Flare would never understand that the reason he was such a poor hunter is that he was the largest, brightest, most yellow thing in the forest. He would try to use stealth tactics, which would never work for such a golden shining beacon as himself. If he understood this, than he might would change his tactic to dive bombing his prey, which would be much more effective than his current strategy. Luckily for everyone this time, the cliffs on the outskirts of his territory have very little landing space, so dive bombing is what he'll have to do.

Noble had decided she should take to dragon climbing instead of sitting. She was on Symphony's tail, trying to make her way up. Her brother meanwhile had taken a few bites out of the bear and made his way to the small creek right after. He was far more fascinated by the koi than any other adult dragon could possibly hope to be. He stared at the twitching, swimming fish, completely unsure what to do about it.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 269 270