Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF Private rp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270
Symphony continued sobbing hard and when Flares sister came over she cried even harder. "I couldn't save him! I never could!" She cried even harder. She had cried so hard she couldn't breathe. She hicupped for air but continued crying real tears.
Symphony continued sobbing hard and when Flares sister came over she cried even harder. "I couldn't save him! I never could!" She cried even harder. She had cried so hard she couldn't breathe. She hicupped for air but continued crying real tears.
Growing more confused and slightly irritated at his sister, Flare began to pace a little from side to side, trying to decide to approach her. He awkwardly took a few steps closer and lowered his head, trying to be level with hers. He hissed for his sister to come back again, to which she gave him a disapproving pout and turned her head away from him and to face Symphony's only. She even settled there, laying down next to Symphony. When his little brother jumped from his wings as well to stand next to his sister with a vacant expression on his face, Flare knew he'd been wrong all along. His little brother had an odd ability to sense lies and aggression. He knew this from the many times he'd tried to lie to this fireless dragon. As well as the times he would run away and hide long before his brother would have a temper outburst.

Growing more confused and slightly irritated at his sister, Flare began to pace a little from side to side, trying to decide to approach her. He awkwardly took a few steps closer and lowered his head, trying to be level with hers. He hissed for his sister to come back again, to which she gave him a disapproving pout and turned her head away from him and to face Symphony's only. She even settled there, laying down next to Symphony. When his little brother jumped from his wings as well to stand next to his sister with a vacant expression on his face, Flare knew he'd been wrong all along. His little brother had an odd ability to sense lies and aggression. He knew this from the many times he'd tried to lie to this fireless dragon. As well as the times he would run away and hide long before his brother would have a temper outburst.

Symphony saw the dragonets and she cried harder and harder. "Their so much like him...." she looked at his sister and instantly started crying again. "I couldn't save him! I'm useless, I don't deserve to live!" She cried harder and looked at one of her talons which was covered in scars.
Symphony saw the dragonets and she cried harder and harder. "Their so much like him...." she looked at his sister and instantly started crying again. "I couldn't save him! I'm useless, I don't deserve to live!" She cried harder and looked at one of her talons which was covered in scars.
Ridden with guilt, Flare turned his eyes away. "My name is Flare... And those two are Jolly and Noble." he spoke gently for the first time since Symphony had arrived. His voice was like a calm flame instead of a roaring fire now. "And... you should never say that. Everyone deserves to live..." Flare firmly believed this. In fact, it's the entire reason he hid his siblings away. It was his philosophy that he would protect with his life.
Ridden with guilt, Flare turned his eyes away. "My name is Flare... And those two are Jolly and Noble." he spoke gently for the first time since Symphony had arrived. His voice was like a calm flame instead of a roaring fire now. "And... you should never say that. Everyone deserves to live..." Flare firmly believed this. In fact, it's the entire reason he hid his siblings away. It was his philosophy that he would protect with his life.
She hicuppes for breath as she tried to calm herself down. "I don't deserve to live, I just don't." She swallowed hard trying catch her breath
She hicuppes for breath as she tried to calm herself down. "I don't deserve to live, I just don't." She swallowed hard trying catch her breath
"No!" Flare tried to shout quietly, " Don't think like that! That's what those idiot skywings that cull their own dragonets think! My siblings have to live out here in solitude and starve because of thinking like that! Everyone deserves to live and it's a damn disgrace when someone is killed!" His voice was desperate and filled with conviction and sadness.

Noble had taken to snuggling Symphony. She was surprisingly affectionate for such a surly looking dragonet. Jolly was watching speak back and forth and understanding none of it. He had a poor attention span and only knew that his brother made this nice dragon cry. His brother was so mean sometimes. "You've been mean again!" He announced to his brother like it was something he had to explain to him every time.
"No!" Flare tried to shout quietly, " Don't think like that! That's what those idiot skywings that cull their own dragonets think! My siblings have to live out here in solitude and starve because of thinking like that! Everyone deserves to live and it's a damn disgrace when someone is killed!" His voice was desperate and filled with conviction and sadness.

Noble had taken to snuggling Symphony. She was surprisingly affectionate for such a surly looking dragonet. Jolly was watching speak back and forth and understanding none of it. He had a poor attention span and only knew that his brother made this nice dragon cry. His brother was so mean sometimes. "You've been mean again!" He announced to his brother like it was something he had to explain to him every time.
"I have to..I couldn't save him...." her voice was slow and faraway she removed her talons from her eyes and held out a claw for Noble to hold. "He was younger then your siblings and,...I..." her lip quiverd
"I have to..I couldn't save him...." her voice was slow and faraway she removed her talons from her eyes and held out a claw for Noble to hold. "He was younger then your siblings and,...I..." her lip quiverd
Flare listened intently, knowing what she would say and dreading hearing it. She lost someone so young, he knew that much. Noble immediately went for her claw, trying to make her sadness go away. Jolly, never being one to be on topic, had fixed his gaze on her ring and watched it glint in the moonlight.
Flare listened intently, knowing what she would say and dreading hearing it. She lost someone so young, he knew that much. Noble immediately went for her claw, trying to make her sadness go away. Jolly, never being one to be on topic, had fixed his gaze on her ring and watched it glint in the moonlight.
"He was to young; a moon old and she tossed him into the fire and I dove in and got him but I was to late..I stalled...and he didn't live..." her breathing became ragged again. And the air caught in her throat.
"He was to young; a moon old and she tossed him into the fire and I dove in and got him but I was to late..I stalled...and he didn't live..." her breathing became ragged again. And the air caught in her throat.
"Hey, it's alright. Catch your breath first, breath." His heart sank, hearing the inevitable. He'd seen death plenty of times himself, even dragonet cullings, but it always made him sick. "Why did they do that?" He had to know what ridiculous and horrid reason they would have. Even if he hated such things, he had to know.
"Hey, it's alright. Catch your breath first, breath." His heart sank, hearing the inevitable. He'd seen death plenty of times himself, even dragonet cullings, but it always made him sick. "Why did they do that?" He had to know what ridiculous and horrid reason they would have. Even if he hated such things, he had to know.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270