Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF Private rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270
She flinched. "I um.....traveling...." she said quietly. She slowly backed away sliding off the top of the cave. "I-I'm sorry...I was just...." her face looked blank, scared and horrified. Her eyes then suddenly locked with his. Her face suddenly burned with fierceness. "But I know for one thing, I'm am not scared of you," she raised and eyebrow and stared him down long and cold with her mesmerizing eyes.
She flinched. "I um.....traveling...." she said quietly. She slowly backed away sliding off the top of the cave. "I-I'm sorry...I was just...." her face looked blank, scared and horrified. Her eyes then suddenly locked with his. Her face suddenly burned with fierceness. "But I know for one thing, I'm am not scared of you," she raised and eyebrow and stared him down long and cold with her mesmerizing eyes.
Flare relaxed slightly when she said 'traveling', but he he knew he couldn't completely let his guard down. Only when her eyes locked with his did he realize that let his guard down was exactly what he did, rage flared inside him.
Flare relaxed slightly when she said 'traveling', but he he knew he couldn't completely let his guard down. Only when her eyes locked with his did he realize that let his guard down was exactly what he did, rage flared inside him.
Her breath was ragged with fear and fright. But she kept her cool. She continued waiting for a reply. "Well are you gong to say something or not, skydragon?" She questioned. She sat down awaiting his reply, fir she was a patient dragon but always wanted a reply as quickly as possible. She admired the trees and the golden grass with the yellow sunlight the turned her attention back to the yellow dragon. "I'm Symphony of the nightwings I may add."
Her breath was ragged with fear and fright. But she kept her cool. She continued waiting for a reply. "Well are you gong to say something or not, skydragon?" She questioned. She sat down awaiting his reply, fir she was a patient dragon but always wanted a reply as quickly as possible. She admired the trees and the golden grass with the yellow sunlight the turned her attention back to the yellow dragon. "I'm Symphony of the nightwings I may add."
Barely able to keep his anger from boiling over at this dragon who has sat on his home with his defenseless siblings inside. He growled lowly and dangerously, "You'd better keep traveling, intruder, and you'd better not stay in this kingdom at all. Fly home" he was fearful that she would settle herself in the sky kingdom and maybe have loose lips about where he lived to other dragons. He didn't want to let on about this either, hoping that if he said nothing, she would assume he wasn't hiding anything and wouldn't think it necessary to tell other dragons.
Barely able to keep his anger from boiling over at this dragon who has sat on his home with his defenseless siblings inside. He growled lowly and dangerously, "You'd better keep traveling, intruder, and you'd better not stay in this kingdom at all. Fly home" he was fearful that she would settle herself in the sky kingdom and maybe have loose lips about where he lived to other dragons. He didn't want to let on about this either, hoping that if he said nothing, she would assume he wasn't hiding anything and wouldn't think it necessary to tell other dragons.
The white teardrops by her eyes glistened in the sun alerting him that she was a thrice moon born. "I don't take commands I do what I like." She said plainly, and she felt her fear disappear. A smile crept onto her lips. "Don't try and hide, sky dragon, I'm reading your mind." She licked her chops reliving them from dryness.
The white teardrops by her eyes glistened in the sun alerting him that she was a thrice moon born. "I don't take commands I do what I like." She said plainly, and she felt her fear disappear. A smile crept onto her lips. "Don't try and hide, sky dragon, I'm reading your mind." She licked her chops reliving them from dryness.
Flare could scorch himself for being so stupid. He should've known she might be thrice moon born, it had slipped his mind that nightwings could be mind readers. Not sure if he wanted to tangle with a dragon that could read his moves, he calmed himself. He would have to be more tactful. "Fine," he seethed "what is it you want? Why don't you leave, knowing this cave is occupied?" He backed into his cave a bit, just in case it would come to a fight, he would probably have to grab his siblings and run.
Flare could scorch himself for being so stupid. He should've known she might be thrice moon born, it had slipped his mind that nightwings could be mind readers. Not sure if he wanted to tangle with a dragon that could read his moves, he calmed himself. He would have to be more tactful. "Fine," he seethed "what is it you want? Why don't you leave, knowing this cave is occupied?" He backed into his cave a bit, just in case it would come to a fight, he would probably have to grab his siblings and run.
"Calm down skydragon I'm not here to fight." She quickly adjusted her eyes. "Do you by chance know where possibility is?" Her smile became larger. "I could easily out run you, no doubt. May I have your name?" She looked at a ring in her middle claw and adjusted it.
"Calm down skydragon I'm not here to fight." She quickly adjusted her eyes. "Do you by chance know where possibility is?" Her smile became larger. "I could easily out run you, no doubt. May I have your name?" She looked at a ring in her middle claw and adjusted it.
"It's on the Great Five-Tail River, a far ways away from here. A very far ways away. Why, you plan on opening up your mouth about what's here? I'm not so sure I should let you leave..." He growled and huffed. He was now well aware that this dragon could hold her own against him, making him less hesitant to attack.
"It's on the Great Five-Tail River, a far ways away from here. A very far ways away. Why, you plan on opening up your mouth about what's here? I'm not so sure I should let you leave..." He growled and huffed. He was now well aware that this dragon could hold her own against him, making him less hesitant to attack.
Smoke flew from her nostrils and she circled him. "I don't answer those questions." She was cool and collected on the outside but on the inside she was freaking out. She studied him awhile longer. "I geuss I'll be on my way." She laughed a sinister laugh hoping he couldn't detect the fear in her voice.
Smoke flew from her nostrils and she circled him. "I don't answer those questions." She was cool and collected on the outside but on the inside she was freaking out. She studied him awhile longer. "I geuss I'll be on my way." She laughed a sinister laugh hoping he couldn't detect the fear in her voice.
Flare was far too dense to catch the hidden fear, instead, what he heard was a threat. He thought she was going to leave and inform the nearby locals of his siblings. This sent him into an instant flurry of rage, and he immediately gave a warning shot of fire next to Symphony. Smoke billowed from his mouth and he roared again. "You won't be going anywhere! Answer my questions!" he demanded once more. His voice echoed in the caves and his siblings flinched in their hiding places, having rarely ever heard their brother's wrath.
Flare was far too dense to catch the hidden fear, instead, what he heard was a threat. He thought she was going to leave and inform the nearby locals of his siblings. This sent him into an instant flurry of rage, and he immediately gave a warning shot of fire next to Symphony. Smoke billowed from his mouth and he roared again. "You won't be going anywhere! Answer my questions!" he demanded once more. His voice echoed in the caves and his siblings flinched in their hiding places, having rarely ever heard their brother's wrath.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270