Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF Private rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270
This is a private roleplay. I'm not open to more rp invitations.
This is a private roleplay. I'm not open to more rp invitations.
(Update from 2020: (oooooOoO the future??!) Gillbill hasn’t edited their first post since they thought the rp would flop, but we DO NOT want any other players joining in on our roleplay. Thank you for wanting to though, it’s very flattering! Also side note: my writing is really bad for a long time and is honestly disgusting, so if I were you I wouldn’t read it. (Unless you’re just reading Gilly’s replies, because who doesn’t love Gill, he’s amazing.) Xoxo <3 ~ Narci)

@Gillyweed herro fren shall I start? We should probably sub, which is hitting the star st the top of the page no need to ping me I'm subbed!
(Update from 2020: (oooooOoO the future??!) Gillbill hasn’t edited their first post since they thought the rp would flop, but we DO NOT want any other players joining in on our roleplay. Thank you for wanting to though, it’s very flattering! Also side note: my writing is really bad for a long time and is honestly disgusting, so if I were you I wouldn’t read it. (Unless you’re just reading Gilly’s replies, because who doesn’t love Gill, he’s amazing.) Xoxo <3 ~ Narci)

@Gillyweed herro fren shall I start? We should probably sub, which is hitting the star st the top of the page no need to ping me I'm subbed!
@PureNarcissus11 Oh I always wondered what that thing was. Well it's a good thing I hit the star anyway.
@PureNarcissus11 Oh I always wondered what that thing was. Well it's a good thing I hit the star anyway.
Be my guest!
Be my guest!
Lol ok. Make your replys as long as possible lol.

Symphony wanders threw the high huge cliffs of skywing territory. It was fall and darkness was coming quickly. Her strong yet pretty features brang her high up the mountains each day. She quickened her pace as she reached the top of a peak and jumped down onto a leaf covered grassy area with trees and caves. She came across a certainly large cave and sat down to rest. She pulled out the map from her bag and began to find where she was. She bit one of her long claws while she searched
Lol ok. Make your replys as long as possible lol.

Symphony wanders threw the high huge cliffs of skywing territory. It was fall and darkness was coming quickly. Her strong yet pretty features brang her high up the mountains each day. She quickened her pace as she reached the top of a peak and jumped down onto a leaf covered grassy area with trees and caves. She came across a certainly large cave and sat down to rest. She pulled out the map from her bag and began to find where she was. She bit one of her long claws while she searched
Flare had wondered deep in his forest territory, hunting large, powerful game. He had been completely unsuccessful in his hunt, per usual. He had to settle for various small fish in a nearby creek. It would seem he would go hungry again tonight, as this meager catch would go to his two younger siblings. He was on his way back to his well hidden cave that rested only a small ways up a lone, large mountain, trying to beat the quickly falling darkness. The mountain was a few miles from some other, less impressive peaks and had tiny peaks the size of hills running off of its own side. A river ran between this large mountain and the other colony of smaller mountains, where it branched off into various creeks and ponds all over the forest. The small colony of mountains had no caves, much to Flare's pleasure, but to his displeasure there were more colonies a good ways away from these smaller ones. Those mountains were populated with other skywings, grouchy and unaccepting as ever. Flare hated and feared them greatly, for his sibling's sake.

Flare grumbled to himself as his stomach clenched, burned, and growled. He thought of the populated caves and how the communities there probably had more food. If he wasn't so afraid they might seek his own home, he might would've gone there to hunt instead. It was beyond Flare why a more populated area would have game, but this was because he had never actually seen what they eat there. He did not at all acknowledge the fact that other dragons did not have an issue with killing weaker game. The only reason he would ever stoop to killing a fish is for his beloved siblings. He refused to hunt other lesser creatures, as they seemed more intelligent and actually able to understand pain.

A cold autumn wind blew down from his mountain as he approached; he'd better hurry before his siblings wander out of the cave and freeze or hurt themselves. He unfolded his massive, shining sun colored wings and took to the air. His great wings and large tail allowed him to fly faster and greater distances with ease of control. One stroke was all it took to take him to the height of his cave, which was hidden by an odd curve that ran up and down the entire mountain. From the front, there appeared to be no cave, but there was a cliff with plenty of landing space just where his cave was. He landed gently, but his wings kicked up plenty of wind as he landed. He tucked them away and walked around the curved cliff and behind the unassuming wall. His siblings were already waiting for him at the entrance, familiar with the sound of his landing. They greeted him by scrambling around his legs and nipping at them as they made sounds of delight. They followed as he walked carefully into his cave, trying not to step on them. Once he was a ways in, he lowered his head and let the fish he caught slide out of his mouth. He smiled as his siblings ate happily, never once complaining about the scant amounts of food.
Flare had wondered deep in his forest territory, hunting large, powerful game. He had been completely unsuccessful in his hunt, per usual. He had to settle for various small fish in a nearby creek. It would seem he would go hungry again tonight, as this meager catch would go to his two younger siblings. He was on his way back to his well hidden cave that rested only a small ways up a lone, large mountain, trying to beat the quickly falling darkness. The mountain was a few miles from some other, less impressive peaks and had tiny peaks the size of hills running off of its own side. A river ran between this large mountain and the other colony of smaller mountains, where it branched off into various creeks and ponds all over the forest. The small colony of mountains had no caves, much to Flare's pleasure, but to his displeasure there were more colonies a good ways away from these smaller ones. Those mountains were populated with other skywings, grouchy and unaccepting as ever. Flare hated and feared them greatly, for his sibling's sake.

Flare grumbled to himself as his stomach clenched, burned, and growled. He thought of the populated caves and how the communities there probably had more food. If he wasn't so afraid they might seek his own home, he might would've gone there to hunt instead. It was beyond Flare why a more populated area would have game, but this was because he had never actually seen what they eat there. He did not at all acknowledge the fact that other dragons did not have an issue with killing weaker game. The only reason he would ever stoop to killing a fish is for his beloved siblings. He refused to hunt other lesser creatures, as they seemed more intelligent and actually able to understand pain.

A cold autumn wind blew down from his mountain as he approached; he'd better hurry before his siblings wander out of the cave and freeze or hurt themselves. He unfolded his massive, shining sun colored wings and took to the air. His great wings and large tail allowed him to fly faster and greater distances with ease of control. One stroke was all it took to take him to the height of his cave, which was hidden by an odd curve that ran up and down the entire mountain. From the front, there appeared to be no cave, but there was a cliff with plenty of landing space just where his cave was. He landed gently, but his wings kicked up plenty of wind as he landed. He tucked them away and walked around the curved cliff and behind the unassuming wall. His siblings were already waiting for him at the entrance, familiar with the sound of his landing. They greeted him by scrambling around his legs and nipping at them as they made sounds of delight. They followed as he walked carefully into his cave, trying not to step on them. Once he was a ways in, he lowered his head and let the fish he caught slide out of his mouth. He smiled as his siblings ate happily, never once complaining about the scant amounts of food.
Symphony picked up her map and threw her bag aside, for it only carried the map. She instantly memorized the map and hid it under the leaves with her bag. She decided she wouldn't travel any farther she was far enough from nightwing territory. She stood up and ran as fast a she could over logs and threw creeks. Finally she stopped at a golden hollow like cave. She sat catching her breath, but what caught her ears was the most shocking, the sound of dragons. She flew up onto the cave and thwacked her tail hard in the top of the cave making a loud ringing noise as she landed
Symphony picked up her map and threw her bag aside, for it only carried the map. She instantly memorized the map and hid it under the leaves with her bag. She decided she wouldn't travel any farther she was far enough from nightwing territory. She stood up and ran as fast a she could over logs and threw creeks. Finally she stopped at a golden hollow like cave. She sat catching her breath, but what caught her ears was the most shocking, the sound of dragons. She flew up onto the cave and thwacked her tail hard in the top of the cave making a loud ringing noise as she landed
The two young hatchlings had been trained by their older brother to hide in an instant if they ever heard or saw another dragon, so immediately they scrambled to the deep reaches of the cave and hid themselves away in tiny pocket tunnels behind rocks far too small for an adult to fit through or even notice. Flare was reared in an instant, fearing this would happen. In fact, it had before, and he's had to either kill or relocate what he finds outside of his cave. He hoped it was just a scavenger, so he would only have to relocate them. He ran the the entrance of his cave, baring his teeth, ready to strike another skywing down. When he laid eyes upon the intruder, he was caught off guard. It was what he could only assume was a nightwing dragon. He was so completely shocked he forgot himself and froze, just staring at this dragon.
The two young hatchlings had been trained by their older brother to hide in an instant if they ever heard or saw another dragon, so immediately they scrambled to the deep reaches of the cave and hid themselves away in tiny pocket tunnels behind rocks far too small for an adult to fit through or even notice. Flare was reared in an instant, fearing this would happen. In fact, it had before, and he's had to either kill or relocate what he finds outside of his cave. He hoped it was just a scavenger, so he would only have to relocate them. He ran the the entrance of his cave, baring his teeth, ready to strike another skywing down. When he laid eyes upon the intruder, he was caught off guard. It was what he could only assume was a nightwing dragon. He was so completely shocked he forgot himself and froze, just staring at this dragon.
Symphony saw him come out of the cave and fear instantly arose her from the ground. Her silver heart of scales on her chest glimmered in the light as her eyes widened. She slowly backed up unsure if this dragon was ready to knock her off gaurd then kill her. Her mussels tenced and her tail swished back and fourth, her stunning indigo eyes glinted in the sun light. She blushed. She had to say something didn't she? "Uh h-hello..." she said her eyes softened but kept a wondering look in them.
Symphony saw him come out of the cave and fear instantly arose her from the ground. Her silver heart of scales on her chest glimmered in the light as her eyes widened. She slowly backed up unsure if this dragon was ready to knock her off gaurd then kill her. Her mussels tenced and her tail swished back and fourth, her stunning indigo eyes glinted in the sun light. She blushed. She had to say something didn't she? "Uh h-hello..." she said her eyes softened but kept a wondering look in them.
Flare was certain his little siblings had hid fast enough to avoid being seen, but worried they might have been heard. He steeled himself, hoping this was just some passing nightwing. Without hiding his displayed teeth, he roared "Just what do you think you're doing here!? Does this look like nightwing territory to you?!!", his patience was thin as he demanded an explanation. He did not want to attack this dragon without first knowing how daring, or willing to die they were. Flare had his own code of honor to upkeep. He whipped his tail violently, hitting the ground with a loud thwack! He wanting this dragon to know their response was required.
Flare was certain his little siblings had hid fast enough to avoid being seen, but worried they might have been heard. He steeled himself, hoping this was just some passing nightwing. Without hiding his displayed teeth, he roared "Just what do you think you're doing here!? Does this look like nightwing territory to you?!!", his patience was thin as he demanded an explanation. He did not want to attack this dragon without first knowing how daring, or willing to die they were. Flare had his own code of honor to upkeep. He whipped his tail violently, hitting the ground with a loud thwack! He wanting this dragon to know their response was required.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270