Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Twins 1x1 with CrystalBones
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Lilikai looks at the teacher. She tucks her wavy hair behind her her ears and smiles at the students. "Good morning, students!" She says brightly "I'm Miss Lavender ,and I will be your Biology teacher for the semester". Another person, a boy walks over and stands proudly beside Miss Lavender. He was a senior, or is he looked. "Hello" he says, pushing up his glasses "My name is Jeffrey, and I'm your substitute in Biology for the semester".

Miss Lavender starts to take attendance. "Dune ?" She says "here" a boy says. "Everly?", "here!" Calls another girl "Lilikai?", "here!" Lilikai says "Bianca? Sparrow? Kay? Prim? Cal?". Everyone says their names "and finally Lily and Hayden?".

Lilikai looks at the teacher. She tucks her wavy hair behind her her ears and smiles at the students. "Good morning, students!" She says brightly "I'm Miss Lavender ,and I will be your Biology teacher for the semester". Another person, a boy walks over and stands proudly beside Miss Lavender. He was a senior, or is he looked. "Hello" he says, pushing up his glasses "My name is Jeffrey, and I'm your substitute in Biology for the semester".

Miss Lavender starts to take attendance. "Dune ?" She says "here" a boy says. "Everly?", "here!" Calls another girl "Lilikai?", "here!" Lilikai says "Bianca? Sparrow? Kay? Prim? Cal?". Everyone says their names "and finally Lily and Hayden?".

Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
"Here!" Lily calls, "Hayden's in math." She says, looking around at all the people.
"Here!" Lily calls, "Hayden's in math." She says, looking around at all the people.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Miss Lavender nodded "Oh, right, thank you, dear".

((Time skip!))

* RING* *RING* *RING*

Everly smiled at Lily "ready for lunch?" She asks, getting up.

Lilikai leaves the classroom and walks to Math. She sits down on the bench outside the class. She takes out her phone and scrolls through her texts. Dad, June, and Lisa had texted her. She read June's text.

Hi! How was Biology?

She sighs, not feeling to reply.
Miss Lavender nodded "Oh, right, thank you, dear".

((Time skip!))

* RING* *RING* *RING*

Everly smiled at Lily "ready for lunch?" She asks, getting up.

Lilikai leaves the classroom and walks to Math. She sits down on the bench outside the class. She takes out her phone and scrolls through her texts. Dad, June, and Lisa had texted her. She read June's text.

Hi! How was Biology?

She sighs, not feeling to reply.
Lily smiles, "Yeah." She says. Walking out. "I'm gonna go find Ann."

_______

Hayden smiles as the teacher finishes talking, then when the bell rings, he walks out, only to notice Lilikai on the bench outside.

((Would the twins remember each other at all??))
Lily smiles, "Yeah." She says. Walking out. "I'm gonna go find Ann."

_______

Hayden smiles as the teacher finishes talking, then when the bell rings, he walks out, only to notice Lilikai on the bench outside.

((Would the twins remember each other at all??))
((Maybe, I few flashbacks?))

Everly nodded "see you around, then," she said, heading towards the cafeteria. She sat down and ate her lunch with her swim teammates.

Lilikai smiles at Hayden "care to join me for lunch?" She asks.
((Maybe, I few flashbacks?))

Everly nodded "see you around, then," she said, heading towards the cafeteria. She sat down and ate her lunch with her swim teammates.

Lilikai smiles at Hayden "care to join me for lunch?" She asks.
Hayden smiles. "Sure!" He says, then Ann comes out of the classroom.
"Careful with this one." She says. "He's different when you get to know him." She says, then runs off.

((I'm gonna say Lily feels like she recognized the name or face from somewhere))
Hayden smiles. "Sure!" He says, then Ann comes out of the classroom.
"Careful with this one." She says. "He's different when you get to know him." She says, then runs off.

((I'm gonna say Lily feels like she recognized the name or face from somewhere))
((Alright, that's fine! They all can meet at the club fair. I think, after lunch, I'll do a time skip to after school! The club fair is from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. Dinner is provided, as well as games))

Lilikai looks after the girl and then to Hayden "what does she mean by that?" She asks, cocking her head to the side. She swings her hands to her back and clasps them together. Was... that girl r saying what she thought.. was Hayden the bully that Lilikai had seen on the streets?
((Alright, that's fine! They all can meet at the club fair. I think, after lunch, I'll do a time skip to after school! The club fair is from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. Dinner is provided, as well as games))

Lilikai looks after the girl and then to Hayden "what does she mean by that?" She asks, cocking her head to the side. She swings her hands to her back and clasps them together. Was... that girl r saying what she thought.. was Hayden the bully that Lilikai had seen on the streets?
Hayden shrugs. "We've had some problems in the past." He says, not saying that said problems were his fault.

______

Lily sees Savannah, and walks over. "What took you so long?"
Hayden shrugs. "We've had some problems in the past." He says, not saying that said problems were his fault.

______

Lily sees Savannah, and walks over. "What took you so long?"
Lilikai nods "are you enemies?" She asks, wondering why the girl seemed so fired up by him. She looks down the hall, just when a young girl comes running down, and has thrown her arms around her.

"June!" Lilikai cries and hugs her sister back. June smiles at her sisters, happily, and then looks at Hayden. Her eyes narrow. "Who is that?" She asks, looking at Hayden. "Oh!" Lilikai says, giving an apologetic smile to Hayden "June, this is a friend of mind, his name is Hayden". She smiles shyly at Hayden "Hayden, this is my sister, June".
Lilikai nods "are you enemies?" She asks, wondering why the girl seemed so fired up by him. She looks down the hall, just when a young girl comes running down, and has thrown her arms around her.

"June!" Lilikai cries and hugs her sister back. June smiles at her sisters, happily, and then looks at Hayden. Her eyes narrow. "Who is that?" She asks, looking at Hayden. "Oh!" Lilikai says, giving an apologetic smile to Hayden "June, this is a friend of mind, his name is Hayden". She smiles shyly at Hayden "Hayden, this is my sister, June".
"Kinda, more like Savannah's friend." Hayden says, smiling at June. "Hello June." He looks at Lilikai, "Are you guys ready for lunch?"

_______

Lily sat down at one of the tables in the cafeteria, Savannah sitting beside her, she opens her lunch, pulling out a tin of soup, still hot, she smiles.
"Kinda, more like Savannah's friend." Hayden says, smiling at June. "Hello June." He looks at Lilikai, "Are you guys ready for lunch?"

_______

Lily sat down at one of the tables in the cafeteria, Savannah sitting beside her, she opens her lunch, pulling out a tin of soup, still hot, she smiles.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13