Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Twins 1x1 with CrystalBones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
((Yup! We'll start! First day, you can do the intro post!)
((Yup! We'll start! First day, you can do the intro post!)
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Lily had just finished braiding her hair, and was ready for school twenty minutes before the bus got to her house, she walks downstairs, and her mom hands her a lunchbox, she shoves it in her backpack, and heads outside, waiting on the sidewalk for the bus, hoping this year would be better than all the others.

Savannah walked out the door just as the bus drove up, she got in, and sat right behind the bus driver, saving a spot for Lily beside her.

Hayden's mom had dropped him off early, and now he was sitting just inside the door, waiting for Lily to show up.
Lily had just finished braiding her hair, and was ready for school twenty minutes before the bus got to her house, she walks downstairs, and her mom hands her a lunchbox, she shoves it in her backpack, and heads outside, waiting on the sidewalk for the bus, hoping this year would be better than all the others.

Savannah walked out the door just as the bus drove up, she got in, and sat right behind the bus driver, saving a spot for Lily beside her.

Hayden's mom had dropped him off early, and now he was sitting just inside the door, waiting for Lily to show up.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Lilikai sat down on the bus, at the very back. Heaving a sigh, she placed her bag under her feet, took out her phone and casually turned on some music. She spotted other children from her school but didn't bother to interact with them. She wasn't like that. Being an introvert had its downs. She relaxed and scrolled down pictures of her old friends back in Japan.

``

Sammy practically launched himself onto the bus. He laughed and cheerily sat down in the heart of his group of friends from last year. He was real friendly and loved being the centre of attention. "Excited for a new year, huh Sam?" and old friend since elementary said "You know it, Lars", Sammy bumped his friends shoulder playfully.

``

Everly stormed onto the bus and glared around, until her eyes met Sammy. "Sammy" She growled, her eyes flashing dangerously "Hey, sis!" Sammy smiled, keeping that cheerful expression. "You are so dead" She smirked " so dead when we get on the field".

``

((Allow me to explain. Sammy and Everly have known each other for a long time, since they were kids. Everly thinks of Sammy as her younger brother. The two live close! Hope that clears up any confusion. And, I'm leaving for Japan in a few minuets, I wont have access to WiFi for a bit! Feel free to post))
Lilikai sat down on the bus, at the very back. Heaving a sigh, she placed her bag under her feet, took out her phone and casually turned on some music. She spotted other children from her school but didn't bother to interact with them. She wasn't like that. Being an introvert had its downs. She relaxed and scrolled down pictures of her old friends back in Japan.

``

Sammy practically launched himself onto the bus. He laughed and cheerily sat down in the heart of his group of friends from last year. He was real friendly and loved being the centre of attention. "Excited for a new year, huh Sam?" and old friend since elementary said "You know it, Lars", Sammy bumped his friends shoulder playfully.

``

Everly stormed onto the bus and glared around, until her eyes met Sammy. "Sammy" She growled, her eyes flashing dangerously "Hey, sis!" Sammy smiled, keeping that cheerful expression. "You are so dead" She smirked " so dead when we get on the field".

``

((Allow me to explain. Sammy and Everly have known each other for a long time, since they were kids. Everly thinks of Sammy as her younger brother. The two live close! Hope that clears up any confusion. And, I'm leaving for Japan in a few minuets, I wont have access to WiFi for a bit! Feel free to post))
Savannah watched the group of kids, wishing she had friends like that, then lily got on, and at beside her, quiet and looking quite shy.
Savannah watched the group of kids, wishing she had friends like that, then lily got on, and at beside her, quiet and looking quite shy.
(( I have WiFi!! Do you want to start at class now?))
(( I have WiFi!! Do you want to start at class now?))
((Sure, you want to post??))
((Sure, you want to post??))
((Sure!))

The bus stopped and a puff of steam sounded. Sammy cheerfully pranced out of the bus and opened the doors. He marched in and puffed out his chest. Everly took his head under her arm "quit it" She laughed "your getting weird looks from the lower classes.

Sammy grinned "oh well". He got to his locker, and searched for his Biology textbook through the mess of a locker. He pulled out the book and held it up proudly. He stashed all of his books in his bag and walked over to talk.

Everly let go of Sammy casually and trotted over to her locker. She opened it and grabbed her things. She looked at the time, 10 minuets until class started. She jogged down the hall and gave a hug to her best friend. "Lin!" She smiled, giving her another hug "Eve!!" Lin hugged her back "did you hear..."

Lilikai quietly walked off the bus, her steps light. She walked to her locker, everything neat. She took her books and walked to her first class, Biology. She sat down on a bench outside the classroom.
((Sure!))

The bus stopped and a puff of steam sounded. Sammy cheerfully pranced out of the bus and opened the doors. He marched in and puffed out his chest. Everly took his head under her arm "quit it" She laughed "your getting weird looks from the lower classes.

Sammy grinned "oh well". He got to his locker, and searched for his Biology textbook through the mess of a locker. He pulled out the book and held it up proudly. He stashed all of his books in his bag and walked over to talk.

Everly let go of Sammy casually and trotted over to her locker. She opened it and grabbed her things. She looked at the time, 10 minuets until class started. She jogged down the hall and gave a hug to her best friend. "Lin!" She smiled, giving her another hug "Eve!!" Lin hugged her back "did you hear..."

Lilikai quietly walked off the bus, her steps light. She walked to her locker, everything neat. She took her books and walked to her first class, Biology. She sat down on a bench outside the classroom.
Hayden rolls his eyes, getting his books out of his locker, it was to late for anything to happen. Then he sees a girl he didn't recognize, and walks over, "Hi." He says, sitting next to her, and giving him a smile, none of what he was usually like showing.

Savannah walked inside, and looked around, she grabbed her textbooks, and put them in her hackpack.

As soon as the Lily got inside, she walked over to Everly. "Hi." She says.
Hayden rolls his eyes, getting his books out of his locker, it was to late for anything to happen. Then he sees a girl he didn't recognize, and walks over, "Hi." He says, sitting next to her, and giving him a smile, none of what he was usually like showing.

Savannah walked inside, and looked around, she grabbed her textbooks, and put them in her hackpack.

As soon as the Lily got inside, she walked over to Everly. "Hi." She says.
((Question.. Hayden walked over to Lilikai? Savannah walked over to Eve? I'm pretty sure Hayden went to Lilikai, so, I replied. Not so sure about Eve, however!))

Lilikai looked at the boy, sitting next to her. He was wearing lots of metallic, his hair was even metallic. A lovely gold. She studied him. She'd never talked to him, but sometimes she would see him on the streets, walking around.

She smiled softly "Hi," She said, gently "pretty hair,".

((Question.. Hayden walked over to Lilikai? Savannah walked over to Eve? I'm pretty sure Hayden went to Lilikai, so, I replied. Not so sure about Eve, however!))

Lilikai looked at the boy, sitting next to her. He was wearing lots of metallic, his hair was even metallic. A lovely gold. She studied him. She'd never talked to him, but sometimes she would see him on the streets, walking around.

She smiled softly "Hi," She said, gently "pretty hair,".

((Lol, worst typo))

((Lol, worst typo))

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13