Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
Adonia smiled as she stretched her neck, and headed over to him. "Sounds real appetizing. Oh, poor things, they're so cute." She pouted slightly as she picked one up, a burnserpent, and took a bite of it. "Still warm, lovely. Thank you, Kaito."

Adonia finished off the snake, head and all, before speaking again. "We should eat on the run, it is already pretty late in the day, for us that is. I want to fully get into the Woods, we're on the outskirts now, so hopefully by tonight we will be through the Wispwillow Grove."
Adonia smiled as she stretched her neck, and headed over to him. "Sounds real appetizing. Oh, poor things, they're so cute." She pouted slightly as she picked one up, a burnserpent, and took a bite of it. "Still warm, lovely. Thank you, Kaito."

Adonia finished off the snake, head and all, before speaking again. "We should eat on the run, it is already pretty late in the day, for us that is. I want to fully get into the Woods, we're on the outskirts now, so hopefully by tonight we will be through the Wispwillow Grove."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Kaito nodded in agreement.

"That's true, we need to get there quickly, so then we can go to other places," he said, grabbing the snakes and stuffing them in his magical mage bag that held whatever inside.

"Also, tell me, why do you want to go to the Ghostlight Ruins so bad?" he asked as they trekked once again on their trail.
Kaito nodded in agreement.

"That's true, we need to get there quickly, so then we can go to other places," he said, grabbing the snakes and stuffing them in his magical mage bag that held whatever inside.

"Also, tell me, why do you want to go to the Ghostlight Ruins so bad?" he asked as they trekked once again on their trail.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Adonia seemed to hesitate before speaking, "Oh, um, just the relics and stuff. My clan isn't very well off, so any extra treasure helps." Adonia went quiet, not wanting to talk about what she actually wanted. "So anyway, have to ever been around here? Do you know what to do around the mushrooms?"
Adonia seemed to hesitate before speaking, "Oh, um, just the relics and stuff. My clan isn't very well off, so any extra treasure helps." Adonia went quiet, not wanting to talk about what she actually wanted. "So anyway, have to ever been around here? Do you know what to do around the mushrooms?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito didn't really know, but he sensed that this wasn't the full-on truth of why she wanted to go, but he guessed he might figure out when they get there.

"I've been there for sure," he replied, looking on, sighing. "With the troublesome two of course. They pranked me in that area where they scared me right out of my head feathers using Marva's Invisibility Cloak, and I didn't really like it. The Wood itself doesn't give me good vibes, so I don't like to wander too much in it, except sometimes my gut tells me there are awesome stuff to see, yet danger can be everywhere and unexpected... I try my best not to step in clan territories, because I'm very bad at realizing when it's a clan territory, or a beast clan territory, or just a plan unowned land."

He swiftly robbed off the sweat that was forming under his eyewear. "But, yeah, it's kind of nice to go there I guess, as long as you have a flashlight I'd say... as for the mushrooms, they make great natural flashlights, but once you pluck them out, their light dies slowly..."
Kaito didn't really know, but he sensed that this wasn't the full-on truth of why she wanted to go, but he guessed he might figure out when they get there.

"I've been there for sure," he replied, looking on, sighing. "With the troublesome two of course. They pranked me in that area where they scared me right out of my head feathers using Marva's Invisibility Cloak, and I didn't really like it. The Wood itself doesn't give me good vibes, so I don't like to wander too much in it, except sometimes my gut tells me there are awesome stuff to see, yet danger can be everywhere and unexpected... I try my best not to step in clan territories, because I'm very bad at realizing when it's a clan territory, or a beast clan territory, or just a plan unowned land."

He swiftly robbed off the sweat that was forming under his eyewear. "But, yeah, it's kind of nice to go there I guess, as long as you have a flashlight I'd say... as for the mushrooms, they make great natural flashlights, but once you pluck them out, their light dies slowly..."
Adonia frowned, "That sound a bit mean of them, I can understand how it could be very scary. I don't find it that bad, but I grew up in the Woods, so I can't really talk." She returned to a smile. "I'll tell you what I usually tell others about the mushrooms, since I have had to explain it a few times before. Basically, stay away from the mushrooms. They're harmless, but these nasty bugs can swarm out if you step on the wrong one. Also, be careful where you step, there are some really dangerous snakes in there that you don't want to get bit by."
Adonia frowned, "That sound a bit mean of them, I can understand how it could be very scary. I don't find it that bad, but I grew up in the Woods, so I can't really talk." She returned to a smile. "I'll tell you what I usually tell others about the mushrooms, since I have had to explain it a few times before. Basically, stay away from the mushrooms. They're harmless, but these nasty bugs can swarm out if you step on the wrong one. Also, be careful where you step, there are some really dangerous snakes in there that you don't want to get bit by."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

"Oh dear, that's a lot to remember," Kaito murmured. "You see, Karsnoth was able to get me to the Woods normally. When I'm around him, I feel safe. Perhaps because he's a Shadow dragon and he knows what and where he's going for, but also he's warned me before about the Tangled Wood plenty of times. Every territory has its hazards, but I always looked to the realm of the Shadowbinder as the most dangerous... besides the Scarred Wasteland of course," he let out a soft chuckle. "I'd never want to catch measles from there ever again..."
"Oh dear, that's a lot to remember," Kaito murmured. "You see, Karsnoth was able to get me to the Woods normally. When I'm around him, I feel safe. Perhaps because he's a Shadow dragon and he knows what and where he's going for, but also he's warned me before about the Tangled Wood plenty of times. Every territory has its hazards, but I always looked to the realm of the Shadowbinder as the most dangerous... besides the Scarred Wasteland of course," he let out a soft chuckle. "I'd never want to catch measles from there ever again..."
"Again? Well anyway, you can trust me! I know this land very well, even though I was born in the Sunbeam Ruins. I'll do my best to keep you safe, make sure you don't step on anything."

It was about noon when the pair truly entered the Tangled Woods. The sky began to be blocked by the trees overhead, and the plants began to get tougher, and closer together. The Woods were almost silent, besides the two dragons and the occasional sound of cawing in the distance. Despite the eeriness, Adonia seemed completely at home.

Adonia glanced over at Kaito, to see he was looking worriedly around them. 'I need to get his mind of the Woods...' "Want to hear something cool about these mushrooms?"
"Again? Well anyway, you can trust me! I know this land very well, even though I was born in the Sunbeam Ruins. I'll do my best to keep you safe, make sure you don't step on anything."

It was about noon when the pair truly entered the Tangled Woods. The sky began to be blocked by the trees overhead, and the plants began to get tougher, and closer together. The Woods were almost silent, besides the two dragons and the occasional sound of cawing in the distance. Despite the eeriness, Adonia seemed completely at home.

Adonia glanced over at Kaito, to see he was looking worriedly around them. 'I need to get his mind of the Woods...' "Want to hear something cool about these mushrooms?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito gulped, mustering himself when he soon saw the dark and shadowy land come closer. He stayed really close but not too close to Adonia. He felt his stomach lurch when he stepped on a branch and it made a loud sound, he then jumped.

"Waa!" he stepped backwards, looking around. "Was that a snake?? Oh..." he calmed down, only to see a broken stick. He frowned upon himself and then continued with Adonia.

"Yeah? What about these mushrooms?" he asked, still being wary of everything these creepy woods would hold.
Kaito gulped, mustering himself when he soon saw the dark and shadowy land come closer. He stayed really close but not too close to Adonia. He felt his stomach lurch when he stepped on a branch and it made a loud sound, he then jumped.

"Waa!" he stepped backwards, looking around. "Was that a snake?? Oh..." he calmed down, only to see a broken stick. He frowned upon himself and then continued with Adonia.

"Yeah? What about these mushrooms?" he asked, still being wary of everything these creepy woods would hold.
"So you know how some of these mushrooms are huge, like big as us huge? So, they were big in the first place, mostly due to Shadowbinder's magic, but then some clans actually bred mushrooms to be bigger and brighter. It took a long time, because these kinds make networks, but some dragons were really determined to make them bigger and brighter. They thought it would attract more out-of-flight dragons to the Woods if they could actually see. So, there was a huge plan going around a few years ago where there was an effort to plant the mushrooms like these around clans, and paths into the forest. It never ended up being worked on in large scale, but now in places like this you can find these big mushrooms. Some were put here so dragons like you could avoid dangers, but others grew from the cultivated ones. My clan has a few bigger than this around our entrance, to attract both lost hatchlings and grown dragons alike."
"So you know how some of these mushrooms are huge, like big as us huge? So, they were big in the first place, mostly due to Shadowbinder's magic, but then some clans actually bred mushrooms to be bigger and brighter. It took a long time, because these kinds make networks, but some dragons were really determined to make them bigger and brighter. They thought it would attract more out-of-flight dragons to the Woods if they could actually see. So, there was a huge plan going around a few years ago where there was an effort to plant the mushrooms like these around clans, and paths into the forest. It never ended up being worked on in large scale, but now in places like this you can find these big mushrooms. Some were put here so dragons like you could avoid dangers, but others grew from the cultivated ones. My clan has a few bigger than this around our entrance, to attract both lost hatchlings and grown dragons alike."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

"Oh wow, that's a nice history on mushrooms," he exclaimed. "Huh, using mushrooms to attract the clanless, that seems pretty clever."

He glanced one more time around before turning back to her. "So, since you're a Light-elemented dragon, do you ever feel like Shadowbinder snarling behind your back?"
"Oh wow, that's a nice history on mushrooms," he exclaimed. "Huh, using mushrooms to attract the clanless, that seems pretty clever."

He glanced one more time around before turning back to her. "So, since you're a Light-elemented dragon, do you ever feel like Shadowbinder snarling behind your back?"
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28