Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Adonia looked slightly worried as she stopped what she was doing. "Do you know why? Did they follow you?" Adonia went about revitalizing their fire, but was now throwing quick glances into the woods. "I'd rather not have another fight, my side still aches from the spear." She turned her side to Kaito. "Actually, can you have a look at the wound? I can't get a see it very well."
Adonia looked slightly worried as she stopped what she was doing. "Do you know why? Did they follow you?" Adonia went about revitalizing their fire, but was now throwing quick glances into the woods. "I'd rather not have another fight, my side still aches from the spear." She turned her side to Kaito. "Actually, can you have a look at the wound? I can't get a see it very well."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Kaito nodded, "Why sure! I got a few healing skills too, but I don't guarantee anything."

He went to inspect the injury caused by the spear. "Hmm, that's a pretty bad gash."

He dug one of his claws into his green mage bag and got a bandage and a bottle half-filled with disinfectant. "Sorry if it stings," he said, slowly applying the liquid into the injury and cleaning it from infections with some tissue. He then used bandage on it to keep the wound closed.

"There we go!"
Kaito nodded, "Why sure! I got a few healing skills too, but I don't guarantee anything."

He went to inspect the injury caused by the spear. "Hmm, that's a pretty bad gash."

He dug one of his claws into his green mage bag and got a bandage and a bottle half-filled with disinfectant. "Sorry if it stings," he said, slowly applying the liquid into the injury and cleaning it from infections with some tissue. He then used bandage on it to keep the wound closed.

"There we go!"
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Adonia hissed at the pain, but still nodded her head in thanks. "So this Mirror, what did they look like?"

(Sorry it's short, I didn't really know what else to write for this)
Adonia hissed at the pain, but still nodded her head in thanks. "So this Mirror, what did they look like?"

(Sorry it's short, I didn't really know what else to write for this)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

"He's from the Nature flight," he explained as he sat down. "A little larger than me, older, grumpy, and he had some pretty bright colors. I think he was just worried that the puddle might finish if I drank it all. In truth, I couldn't drink the whole thing. He must be a little off of his mind, heh."

(That's fine, as long as you reply, the Rp will still move!)
"He's from the Nature flight," he explained as he sat down. "A little larger than me, older, grumpy, and he had some pretty bright colors. I think he was just worried that the puddle might finish if I drank it all. In truth, I couldn't drink the whole thing. He must be a little off of his mind, heh."

(That's fine, as long as you reply, the Rp will still move!)
"I just hope he doesn't come around while we are sleeping. I was thinking we should set someone to watch, but I think we're both exhausted. I know I am." As if to demonstrate this, she opened her mouth a jaw cracking yawn. She blinks blearily at Kaito. "What do you think, sleep shifts? Or will that Mirror stay down by their puddle?"
"I just hope he doesn't come around while we are sleeping. I was thinking we should set someone to watch, but I think we're both exhausted. I know I am." As if to demonstrate this, she opened her mouth a jaw cracking yawn. She blinks blearily at Kaito. "What do you think, sleep shifts? Or will that Mirror stay down by their puddle?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

"I don't know if the other Mirror will attack us, I supposed it was protecting thag puddle because it was probably part of his clan's lands," he replied. "But I can stay awake for a few hours I suppose... but if anything happens I can always get some of my dragon friends to help us, but thats just going to be the last of my priority list in tne journey."

Kaito settled down close to the entrancd of the cave, he soon saw the moon shine. "I hope this quest turns okay..."
"I don't know if the other Mirror will attack us, I supposed it was protecting thag puddle because it was probably part of his clan's lands," he replied. "But I can stay awake for a few hours I suppose... but if anything happens I can always get some of my dragon friends to help us, but thats just going to be the last of my priority list in tne journey."

Kaito settled down close to the entrancd of the cave, he soon saw the moon shine. "I hope this quest turns okay..."
"We had a bit off a rocky start, but I think we'll make it through whatever is thrown at us. We're tough, and definitely stubborn; that's why we, and not everyone, are adventurers, right?"

Adonia settles down by the entrance to the lair, moving dirt aside until it mounds slightly against her side as she lays down. "Thank you for taking the first shift Kaito." Adonia yawned quietly, and snuggled herself deeper into the dirt. "I'm going to get some sleep now."

Adonia's sentence nearly trailed off quietly at the end, as she gently drifted into asleep.
"We had a bit off a rocky start, but I think we'll make it through whatever is thrown at us. We're tough, and definitely stubborn; that's why we, and not everyone, are adventurers, right?"

Adonia settles down by the entrance to the lair, moving dirt aside until it mounds slightly against her side as she lays down. "Thank you for taking the first shift Kaito." Adonia yawned quietly, and snuggled herself deeper into the dirt. "I'm going to get some sleep now."

Adonia's sentence nearly trailed off quietly at the end, as she gently drifted into asleep.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

The following morning, Kaito woke up when something lightly hit his head. He got his head untucked from under his wing and opened his eyes to the waking dawn daylight. The sun's rays merely have only begun to rise.

He noticed a Messenger's Scroll on the floor, and the mist was moving it to him, slightly nudging him to open it. He rolled his eyes, realizing it was his clan. He opened and read the message, seeing that it was from his clan's deputy requesting that he comes as soon as possible because he hadn't really taken a permission from his leader or deputy to leave the clan for this long.

Kaito decided to write back and say that he was going to come soon-ish and he already has a buddy alongside him to help him. He was going to prove that this journey was not going to be a failure and also show that he wasn't meant to be a prophecy. After writing the reply and sending it off via the green mist, he decided to ruffle himself up and look for any morning meal so he and Adonia can continue trekking in a much energized way.

"Hmm, what would Adonia enjoy most for breakfast," he thought, trying to remember all the foods possible for a meat-eating Wildclaw to eat. "Maybe not birds because one has to pluck their feathers... perhaps snakes would be good!"

As he trekked alone looking for food, he made sure to remember where the cave was so he could come back to Adonia and not lose her. He strolled into the deeper side of the Labyrinth land, hoping to find some varied types of snakes. He checked in trees and on the ground, and managed to capture and kill a couple of Writhing Treesnakes, Coiled Burnserpents, Blue and Amelanistic Racers, along with one lucky Banded Rattlesnake. It took longer than should and Kaito figured he was further now from the cave than should. He then decided to walk back, seeing that the sun was half-way up the horizon. "Dang it, shouldn't have taken this long," he murmured.
The following morning, Kaito woke up when something lightly hit his head. He got his head untucked from under his wing and opened his eyes to the waking dawn daylight. The sun's rays merely have only begun to rise.

He noticed a Messenger's Scroll on the floor, and the mist was moving it to him, slightly nudging him to open it. He rolled his eyes, realizing it was his clan. He opened and read the message, seeing that it was from his clan's deputy requesting that he comes as soon as possible because he hadn't really taken a permission from his leader or deputy to leave the clan for this long.

Kaito decided to write back and say that he was going to come soon-ish and he already has a buddy alongside him to help him. He was going to prove that this journey was not going to be a failure and also show that he wasn't meant to be a prophecy. After writing the reply and sending it off via the green mist, he decided to ruffle himself up and look for any morning meal so he and Adonia can continue trekking in a much energized way.

"Hmm, what would Adonia enjoy most for breakfast," he thought, trying to remember all the foods possible for a meat-eating Wildclaw to eat. "Maybe not birds because one has to pluck their feathers... perhaps snakes would be good!"

As he trekked alone looking for food, he made sure to remember where the cave was so he could come back to Adonia and not lose her. He strolled into the deeper side of the Labyrinth land, hoping to find some varied types of snakes. He checked in trees and on the ground, and managed to capture and kill a couple of Writhing Treesnakes, Coiled Burnserpents, Blue and Amelanistic Racers, along with one lucky Banded Rattlesnake. It took longer than should and Kaito figured he was further now from the cave than should. He then decided to walk back, seeing that the sun was half-way up the horizon. "Dang it, shouldn't have taken this long," he murmured.
Adonia woke up much later than she would have liked, so late the sun was already quite high up. 'He stayed awake the entire night?' When she saw that Kaito was not around, she went about cleaning up the cave. She buried the ashes of their fire, and gave one final kick at the dried blood in the dirt. Once she was finished, she sat by the entrance to wait.
Adonia woke up much later than she would have liked, so late the sun was already quite high up. 'He stayed awake the entire night?' When she saw that Kaito was not around, she went about cleaning up the cave. She buried the ashes of their fire, and gave one final kick at the dried blood in the dirt. Once she was finished, she sat by the entrance to wait.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito soon arrived with his handful of snakes, keeping his eyes open to the cave as to whether Adonia woke up or not.

"Adonia! I found food!" he yelled, going past the brambles and tossing the snakes. He smiled at what he captured before smiling back up to Adonia.

"I got breakfast," he grinned. "Like raw snakes?"
Kaito soon arrived with his handful of snakes, keeping his eyes open to the cave as to whether Adonia woke up or not.

"Adonia! I found food!" he yelled, going past the brambles and tossing the snakes. He smiled at what he captured before smiling back up to Adonia.

"I got breakfast," he grinned. "Like raw snakes?"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28