Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Adonia glanced at him writing, and smiled. "I used to keep a journal, but I've never liked writing. Now I prefer to just bring something home, to remember the best parts of the journey, or the companion I took it with." She chuckles, "My clan is always saying my nest is a disaster, but I like the mess. Every part of it has a reason to be there you know?"

Adonia glanced at him writing, and smiled. "I used to keep a journal, but I've never liked writing. Now I prefer to just bring something home, to remember the best parts of the journey, or the companion I took it with." She chuckles, "My clan is always saying my nest is a disaster, but I like the mess. Every part of it has a reason to be there you know?"

mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Kaito paused from writing and perked his head up, listening to Adonia.

"Huh, well, I enjoy writing since I can describe things and I can always go back to read what I wrote on that day, I would also sometimes bring items home, unless Leyvan strictly tells me to do so," he rolled his eyes but with a gentle smile. "Also, I'd like to impress my leader one day, so my writing could be a proof too."
Kaito paused from writing and perked his head up, listening to Adonia.

"Huh, well, I enjoy writing since I can describe things and I can always go back to read what I wrote on that day, I would also sometimes bring items home, unless Leyvan strictly tells me to do so," he rolled his eyes but with a gentle smile. "Also, I'd like to impress my leader one day, so my writing could be a proof too."
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Adonia nods her head, "Those are good reasons."

"Hey Kaito, tell me some more about your clan."
Adonia nods her head, "Those are good reasons."

"Hey Kaito, tell me some more about your clan."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito didn't even know where to begin.

"Ah, my clan? It's... interesting," he said, glancing sideways. He was one of the youngest joiners in the clan, and because he lived in a fairly nice and small clan, he knew a lot. "it's a Wind clan of course, named Skysong, and we're pretty much living in a diversity of things."
Kaito didn't even know where to begin.

"Ah, my clan? It's... interesting," he said, glancing sideways. He was one of the youngest joiners in the clan, and because he lived in a fairly nice and small clan, he knew a lot. "it's a Wind clan of course, named Skysong, and we're pretty much living in a diversity of things."
"Living in a diversity of things, huh? My clan kind of sounds like yours. Our leader, Gabriel, she will pretty much take anyone under her wing." Adonia smiled fondly, "There are six others beside me in my clan, that is unless we adopted someone else! It seems like there is always another dragon at our door that is in need of a family, and we're always there to provide it."

"Living in a diversity of things, huh? My clan kind of sounds like yours. Our leader, Gabriel, she will pretty much take anyone under her wing." Adonia smiled fondly, "There are six others beside me in my clan, that is unless we adopted someone else! It seems like there is always another dragon at our door that is in need of a family, and we're always there to provide it."

mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

He smiled. "That's good! A lot of my clan mates have come to my clan because it's either they were unwanted, wandered off and got lost, left by their previous clan, and many other things. I know two fellas found during the Night of the Nocturne, and they're pretty mischievous, but friends ever since they were hatchlings. I wonder if we left them still out there alone, they might be causing more problems to surrounding clans. I also know another fella who proceeded to create a cadre to 'preserve earth'. They're a teacher now, but not really my favorite cadre to be honest."

He placed back the notebook in his mage bag. "Everyone seems to belong in my clan, and they all have various roles, but... I still don't know mine." He looked down, slightly glaring. "I remember that my leader said I would make a great sibyl much like Circe, because I'm a Water-element dragon, but I don't want that. I just want to prove to her that I want to be a fighter and not some somber prophecy speaker. i really dislike stereotypes nowadays... you know, Exabyte is a Wind coatl, but she is an expert in Lightning magic and in technology. I want to be just like that!"
He smiled. "That's good! A lot of my clan mates have come to my clan because it's either they were unwanted, wandered off and got lost, left by their previous clan, and many other things. I know two fellas found during the Night of the Nocturne, and they're pretty mischievous, but friends ever since they were hatchlings. I wonder if we left them still out there alone, they might be causing more problems to surrounding clans. I also know another fella who proceeded to create a cadre to 'preserve earth'. They're a teacher now, but not really my favorite cadre to be honest."

He placed back the notebook in his mage bag. "Everyone seems to belong in my clan, and they all have various roles, but... I still don't know mine." He looked down, slightly glaring. "I remember that my leader said I would make a great sibyl much like Circe, because I'm a Water-element dragon, but I don't want that. I just want to prove to her that I want to be a fighter and not some somber prophecy speaker. i really dislike stereotypes nowadays... you know, Exabyte is a Wind coatl, but she is an expert in Lightning magic and in technology. I want to be just like that!"
"I've never thought of elements like that. They've always seemed so secondary to me. I'm a Light-element dragon but I happily live in the shadows, though I suppose I love getting out of them too. I'm sorry people are telling you you should be something, that just sounds unfair to me."

Adonia looks of to the side, contemplating this new idea. "No one has ever told me I have to something, or that I should be something. I guess I'm lucky then."

Adonia shook herself, as if trying to brush of the anger and sadness that seemed to be gathering in the air around them. "Hey enough of this talk, the storm is making we depressed enough. Want to hear about a dragon named Aster? He fancies himself a cook, or at least really wants to be one!"

(This is my last post tonight, I'm tired and it is really late where I live. TTY tomorrow!)
"I've never thought of elements like that. They've always seemed so secondary to me. I'm a Light-element dragon but I happily live in the shadows, though I suppose I love getting out of them too. I'm sorry people are telling you you should be something, that just sounds unfair to me."

Adonia looks of to the side, contemplating this new idea. "No one has ever told me I have to something, or that I should be something. I guess I'm lucky then."

Adonia shook herself, as if trying to brush of the anger and sadness that seemed to be gathering in the air around them. "Hey enough of this talk, the storm is making we depressed enough. Want to hear about a dragon named Aster? He fancies himself a cook, or at least really wants to be one!"

(This is my last post tonight, I'm tired and it is really late where I live. TTY tomorrow!)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Alright! Good night!)

Kaito looked away. "I know, I'm sorry, but that's just what happened... I still like my clan. I have a few worthy friends who support me anyways."

His head feathers rose under the mention of 'cook'. "Oh, so he likes cooking? That's sweet! A lot of my clan mates enjoy eating raw food, but Ozyque has her special ways of making recipes and uses spices to her advantage. I once asked her if she could give me a lesson in making recipes like her, but when I tried to roast a bird, I forgot to pluck the feathers out... it didn't turn out well," he chuckled, remembering when he was young and super curious and just wanted to try so many things.
(Alright! Good night!)

Kaito looked away. "I know, I'm sorry, but that's just what happened... I still like my clan. I have a few worthy friends who support me anyways."

His head feathers rose under the mention of 'cook'. "Oh, so he likes cooking? That's sweet! A lot of my clan mates enjoy eating raw food, but Ozyque has her special ways of making recipes and uses spices to her advantage. I once asked her if she could give me a lesson in making recipes like her, but when I tried to roast a bird, I forgot to pluck the feathers out... it didn't turn out well," he chuckled, remembering when he was young and super curious and just wanted to try so many things.
Adonia snickered at his story. "Most of my clan is the same, they prefer raw stuff, but besides Gabriel and I not many of us eat meat. Gabriel has tried to teach him how to hunt before, but he always gets distracted by bugs. Sometimes he'll bring them home for us, and the more stubborn of us will try to humor him," Adonia grinned, "It is especially hard to stomach his "cooking" when it just a grub with random spices on it. He's cute though, and he'll make a good cook. If he can figure out what's edible first!"

They talked awhile longer, and eventually the wind slowed down a gentler breeze, and the rain stopped coming down so forcefully, until it stopped alltogether. Adonia stood as much as she was able in the cramped shelter, and stretched out her legs and wings. She carefully peaked over the edge, and took a look at the sky. The storm had mostly cleared up, and a carpet of bright stars glowed above them.
"Woah, Kaito come over here! Come look at the stars!"
Adonia snickered at his story. "Most of my clan is the same, they prefer raw stuff, but besides Gabriel and I not many of us eat meat. Gabriel has tried to teach him how to hunt before, but he always gets distracted by bugs. Sometimes he'll bring them home for us, and the more stubborn of us will try to humor him," Adonia grinned, "It is especially hard to stomach his "cooking" when it just a grub with random spices on it. He's cute though, and he'll make a good cook. If he can figure out what's edible first!"

They talked awhile longer, and eventually the wind slowed down a gentler breeze, and the rain stopped coming down so forcefully, until it stopped alltogether. Adonia stood as much as she was able in the cramped shelter, and stretched out her legs and wings. She carefully peaked over the edge, and took a look at the sky. The storm had mostly cleared up, and a carpet of bright stars glowed above them.
"Woah, Kaito come over here! Come look at the stars!"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito had followed her quickly when she had mentioned his name as he realized the loud storm had settled and the sound of rushing rain has ended to a stop. He got his head and then body and tail out, and then stretched his wings, groaning. "Ah, small spaces. Thank Windsinger we don't have to stay for very long."

He perked his head up to see the stretch of stars blanket the night sky. He was instantly mesmerize, seeing the stars at night, he always loved it.

"Wow, this is beautiful, even after a harsh storm, Sornieth is still beautiful," he said. "I love stargazing."
Kaito had followed her quickly when she had mentioned his name as he realized the loud storm had settled and the sound of rushing rain has ended to a stop. He got his head and then body and tail out, and then stretched his wings, groaning. "Ah, small spaces. Thank Windsinger we don't have to stay for very long."

He perked his head up to see the stretch of stars blanket the night sky. He was instantly mesmerize, seeing the stars at night, he always loved it.

"Wow, this is beautiful, even after a harsh storm, Sornieth is still beautiful," he said. "I love stargazing."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28