Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Adonia grinned widely, "Great! We're not too bar from the edge of the Woods, so I think we'll be able to make it there tonight if we don't stop to rest!"

Adonia and Hayate made their way out of the gathering, in the direction of the woods. The time was spent in casual conversation, and some short periods of companionable silence. Unfortunately, by midday a storm had picked up, slowly at first, but within an hour the rain was pelting down and the wind has starting breaking trees apart. Desperate for any cover, Adonia and Hayate were forced to huddle together under a broken down ruin's overhang.

Adonia struggled to stuff her scarf into one of her bags as the wind whipped it around her face, Adonia ducked her head under her wing, and shouted over the thunder and the wind, "This is bad, if this doesn't die down we'll have to find some better cover!"

(P.S. I'm a fan of random generators for stuff like weather, so ya, this came up! If you would rather I didn't use gens I won't, I just think it adds some to RPs. :) )
Adonia grinned widely, "Great! We're not too bar from the edge of the Woods, so I think we'll be able to make it there tonight if we don't stop to rest!"

Adonia and Hayate made their way out of the gathering, in the direction of the woods. The time was spent in casual conversation, and some short periods of companionable silence. Unfortunately, by midday a storm had picked up, slowly at first, but within an hour the rain was pelting down and the wind has starting breaking trees apart. Desperate for any cover, Adonia and Hayate were forced to huddle together under a broken down ruin's overhang.

Adonia struggled to stuff her scarf into one of her bags as the wind whipped it around her face, Adonia ducked her head under her wing, and shouted over the thunder and the wind, "This is bad, if this doesn't die down we'll have to find some better cover!"

(P.S. I'm a fan of random generators for stuff like weather, so ya, this came up! If you would rather I didn't use gens I won't, I just think it adds some to RPs. :) )
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
(Alright, here comes the change! Also, the message had a name mistake, it's Kaito not Kairi XD ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30577518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305776/30577518_350.png[/img] [/url] He rushed over the ruin's overhang and struggled to keep his scarf down as well. "Ah... this is not good, but hey!" he shouted back. "We can run over to some safer place! I have a feeling this ruin might crumble against us!"
(Alright, here comes the change! Also, the message had a name mistake, it's Kaito not Kairi XD )

30577518_350.png

He rushed over the ruin's overhang and struggled to keep his scarf down as well.

"Ah... this is not good, but hey!" he shouted back. "We can run over to some safer place! I have a feeling this ruin might crumble against us!"
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Adonia took a glance around them through the blinding storm, but everywhere she looked there was no visible shelter from the rain."Do you see anywhere? It would be worse getting stuck lost out there."

Adonia shivered and fluttered her wings rapidly, trying to keep herself warm. She looks worriedly at Kaito. He was right, the ruin was in dangerous condition. Suddenly, lightning cracked against the sky, and the bolt hit a tree in the distance, lighting everything up for a brief moment.A dense moment of silence passed, and then the ground shook as the roar of thunder rushed over them.
Adonia fell against Kaito , and as she struggled to right herself, her wing against the ruins. A large chunk of the ceiling fell to the ground, dust pluming around it before being drowned in the rain.

A crack formed over their head, coming from where the chunk fell. A large cover of dust fell from the ceiling with each drop or rain, and Adonia could just barely hear the tapping of tiny hail stones hitting the stones above their shelter.

Adonia glanced nervously at Kaito, and gulped, readying herself to run before the roof fell on them both, "Which direction?"

(Adonia doesn't have a mate, so if Kaito doesn't either I would be open to them becoming a pair. However the RP doesn't have to end that way, I'm happy with whatever happens!)
Adonia took a glance around them through the blinding storm, but everywhere she looked there was no visible shelter from the rain."Do you see anywhere? It would be worse getting stuck lost out there."

Adonia shivered and fluttered her wings rapidly, trying to keep herself warm. She looks worriedly at Kaito. He was right, the ruin was in dangerous condition. Suddenly, lightning cracked against the sky, and the bolt hit a tree in the distance, lighting everything up for a brief moment.A dense moment of silence passed, and then the ground shook as the roar of thunder rushed over them.
Adonia fell against Kaito , and as she struggled to right herself, her wing against the ruins. A large chunk of the ceiling fell to the ground, dust pluming around it before being drowned in the rain.

A crack formed over their head, coming from where the chunk fell. A large cover of dust fell from the ceiling with each drop or rain, and Adonia could just barely hear the tapping of tiny hail stones hitting the stones above their shelter.

Adonia glanced nervously at Kaito, and gulped, readying herself to run before the roof fell on them both, "Which direction?"

(Adonia doesn't have a mate, so if Kaito doesn't either I would be open to them becoming a pair. However the RP doesn't have to end that way, I'm happy with whatever happens!)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(I actually think they make some pretty nice babies in the foresee progeny :3 but again, if you want them canonly a pairing, I'm very up for it! )

Kaito quickly pointed his snout out from the ruin overhang and shouted, "Run to that tree!"

He quickly and swiftly ran, trying to go against the harsh winds. The rain was fine and all, but the wind was just savage at him. He knew the storm would continue raging and if they continued, who knows if the whole place would get into a complete mess.

"I don't trust staying here! We need to find a cave of some sort!" he said, keeping his eyes open for the sky and ears for the screams of thunder.
(I actually think they make some pretty nice babies in the foresee progeny :3 but again, if you want them canonly a pairing, I'm very up for it! )

Kaito quickly pointed his snout out from the ruin overhang and shouted, "Run to that tree!"

He quickly and swiftly ran, trying to go against the harsh winds. The rain was fine and all, but the wind was just savage at him. He knew the storm would continue raging and if they continued, who knows if the whole place would get into a complete mess.

"I don't trust staying here! We need to find a cave of some sort!" he said, keeping his eyes open for the sky and ears for the screams of thunder.
Adonia followed quickly behind him, but stayed away from the trunk of the tree. Adonia watched the sky wearily herself, while racking her brain for any information that might come in useful.
"Crouch down! Make yourself small! Adonia knelt down and rocked on the balls of her feet, with her wings pulled tight around her. "And stay away from the tree, we shouldn't be under it anyway!"

"Do you know if there are any ravines near by? Or a group of small trees, with bigger trees around them?"

Adonia followed quickly behind him, but stayed away from the trunk of the tree. Adonia watched the sky wearily herself, while racking her brain for any information that might come in useful.
"Crouch down! Make yourself small! Adonia knelt down and rocked on the balls of her feet, with her wings pulled tight around her. "And stay away from the tree, we shouldn't be under it anyway!"

"Do you know if there are any ravines near by? Or a group of small trees, with bigger trees around them?"

mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito looked around for a case of a ravine or just trees within large trees.

"We're going to have to head east to find out," he shouted against the wind. He wished he had brought Ozyque or Spalsha with him because they would know everything about where to find ravines or safe trees to hide within. "I'll go find! You can rather follow!"

He dashed within the small forest of trees, looking for a safe place of refuge, in the Labyrinth, there was many, but seeing a storm here felt like the tree and sky were in war. He stopped to a halt when he saw a deep enough ravine.

"Over here!"
Kaito looked around for a case of a ravine or just trees within large trees.

"We're going to have to head east to find out," he shouted against the wind. He wished he had brought Ozyque or Spalsha with him because they would know everything about where to find ravines or safe trees to hide within. "I'll go find! You can rather follow!"

He dashed within the small forest of trees, looking for a safe place of refuge, in the Labyrinth, there was many, but seeing a storm here felt like the tree and sky were in war. He stopped to a halt when he saw a deep enough ravine.

"Over here!"
Adonia ran up to his side, and looked at the ravine. Adonia yelled to Kaito over the rain even though they were only a few feet apart. "It looks like we can get down over there." She used her head to gesture in the vague direction and ran to where she was looking. She glanced back to see if Kaito was following, and then stepped down on to a ledge in the ravine, quickly disappearing from sight.
Adonia ran up to his side, and looked at the ravine. Adonia yelled to Kaito over the rain even though they were only a few feet apart. "It looks like we can get down over there." She used her head to gesture in the vague direction and ran to where she was looking. She glanced back to see if Kaito was following, and then stepped down on to a ledge in the ravine, quickly disappearing from sight.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito didn't wait and followed her down on the ledge as well, keeping himself balanced. He saw a gentle stream of water forming from the rain in the ravine.

"Oh brother, do you think it'll flood anytime soon?" he asked.
Kaito didn't wait and followed her down on the ledge as well, keeping himself balanced. He saw a gentle stream of water forming from the rain in the ravine.

"Oh brother, do you think it'll flood anytime soon?" he asked.
Adonia risked a look down at the bottom, but quickly whipped her head back up, gulping nervously. Staring straight head as much as she could as she moved her way down deeper she replied. " I hope not, this is the best shelter we have right now. We'll have to keep watch to make sure the water doesn't get too close to us. I can take first watch once we find a ledge we can rest one."

After another 10 minutes of painstakingly making their way down the side of the ravine they huddle together in a small jagged hole in the stone, likely cause when the sides of the ravine were torn from each other. As Jung made himself comfortable, Adonia laid down away from the edge, but close enough to peek over.

"You might as well get some rest if you can, it is probably getting late by now and you'll need the energy to keep warm. Unless you can summon some fire with your magic, which would be greatly appreciated!"
Adonia risked a look down at the bottom, but quickly whipped her head back up, gulping nervously. Staring straight head as much as she could as she moved her way down deeper she replied. " I hope not, this is the best shelter we have right now. We'll have to keep watch to make sure the water doesn't get too close to us. I can take first watch once we find a ledge we can rest one."

After another 10 minutes of painstakingly making their way down the side of the ravine they huddle together in a small jagged hole in the stone, likely cause when the sides of the ravine were torn from each other. As Jung made himself comfortable, Adonia laid down away from the edge, but close enough to peek over.

"You might as well get some rest if you can, it is probably getting late by now and you'll need the energy to keep warm. Unless you can summon some fire with your magic, which would be greatly appreciated!"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito sighed and rested in the jagged hole in the stone, folding his wings and adjusting his goggles and little green mage bag.

"I wish I could summon fire," he said. "But when you're a water dragon, all you can do is swim, talk underwater, and move the liquid, heh." he was lighthearted still in this situation and maintained a small smile. "This is more exciting than I thought!"

He quickly snatched out his little notebook from his mage bag and a quill and started writing the first steps to his adventure.
Kaito sighed and rested in the jagged hole in the stone, folding his wings and adjusting his goggles and little green mage bag.

"I wish I could summon fire," he said. "But when you're a water dragon, all you can do is swim, talk underwater, and move the liquid, heh." he was lighthearted still in this situation and maintained a small smile. "This is more exciting than I thought!"

He quickly snatched out his little notebook from his mage bag and a quill and started writing the first steps to his adventure.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28