Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28
"I've been around there a few times, but never went too far in. I have some herbs in my bags to make some charms with, to keep away the spirits. There are some Carrioncorns, and Longnecks there too, which are nothing if we meet a Wendigo." Adonia shuddered. "Thankfully, they are pretty rare and we probably won't have to meet one."
"I've been around there a few times, but never went too far in. I have some herbs in my bags to make some charms with, to keep away the spirits. There are some Carrioncorns, and Longnecks there too, which are nothing if we meet a Wendigo." Adonia shuddered. "Thankfully, they are pretty rare and we probably won't have to meet one."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Kaito heard the sense of fear coming out of her words when she mentioned 'Wendigo'.

"Hmm," he wonder, thinking about the time where he watch Utano fight in the Ghostlight Ruins before, along with Hayate and Tatsuo. "They aren't very difficult? Except there is water-elemented Wendigos which are very strong against Wind. Earth Wendigos, hah! Easy peasy."
Kaito heard the sense of fear coming out of her words when she mentioned 'Wendigo'.

"Hmm," he wonder, thinking about the time where he watch Utano fight in the Ghostlight Ruins before, along with Hayate and Tatsuo. "They aren't very difficult? Except there is water-elemented Wendigos which are very strong against Wind. Earth Wendigos, hah! Easy peasy."
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Adonia still seemed worried, but she managed a smile."Really, well that's good to hear. I've always heard they're the most dangerous in the ruins, next to the Infestation Hounds."
Adonia still seemed worried, but she managed a smile."Really, well that's good to hear. I've always heard they're the most dangerous in the ruins, next to the Infestation Hounds."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

"Well, if you ask me," Kaito straightened himself up. "I'm a good fighter myself. Favorite teacher is Mr. Tatsuo ya'know, and he always knows the good moves. So I practically inhaled his moves as he trained me, heh."

He then hunched back down to her level. "Well, we'll see how it goes. But hey, it just adds to the adventure level! If things go wrong, I can call for help."
"Well, if you ask me," Kaito straightened himself up. "I'm a good fighter myself. Favorite teacher is Mr. Tatsuo ya'know, and he always knows the good moves. So I practically inhaled his moves as he trained me, heh."

He then hunched back down to her level. "Well, we'll see how it goes. But hey, it just adds to the adventure level! If things go wrong, I can call for help."
(Sorry I haven't replied in a few days :( I'm back though)

"Ya, the bigger the adventure the better! I'm actually pretty excited about it, especially since I finally have a competent companion to come with me!"

They walked for a bit, making surprisingly good time. Even by midday the evidence of their closeness to the Obscured Crescent was obvious, but to Adonia's relief it didn't take much longer to finally really start getting away from it. The trees started getting gradually smaller as the magic in the air became less potent, and mushrooms grew a little smaller.

"We should rest here for a bit, then we can keep going until dusk. Or we can just keep going? It's up to you."
(Sorry I haven't replied in a few days :( I'm back though)

"Ya, the bigger the adventure the better! I'm actually pretty excited about it, especially since I finally have a competent companion to come with me!"

They walked for a bit, making surprisingly good time. Even by midday the evidence of their closeness to the Obscured Crescent was obvious, but to Adonia's relief it didn't take much longer to finally really start getting away from it. The trees started getting gradually smaller as the magic in the air became less potent, and mushrooms grew a little smaller.

"We should rest here for a bit, then we can keep going until dusk. Or we can just keep going? It's up to you."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

( It's fine! I guessed you were busy! )

Kaito continued walking with her, pretty contended that he was accompanied with a dragon with the same level of adventurousness as him.

He observed his surroundings, figuring they were moving from the Obscured Crescent.

"Are you tired?" he asked, tilting his head. "I'm not, we can continue walking, perhaps find some food here and there," he added.
( It's fine! I guessed you were busy! )

Kaito continued walking with her, pretty contended that he was accompanied with a dragon with the same level of adventurousness as him.

He observed his surroundings, figuring they were moving from the Obscured Crescent.

"Are you tired?" he asked, tilting his head. "I'm not, we can continue walking, perhaps find some food here and there," he added.
Adonia nodded as she continued observing their rapidly changing surroundings. "Ok, I was just asking. Anyway, you mentioned a... Mr. Tatsuo earlier. Who are they?"
Adonia nodded as she continued observing their rapidly changing surroundings. "Ok, I was just asking. Anyway, you mentioned a... Mr. Tatsuo earlier. Who are they?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito lifted his head at the mention of Tatsuo. "Oh, he's a pretty awesome male Coatl warrior. Really close to the deputy and leader of the clan. He's considered the main leader of the Search-and-Rescue & Combat cadre, and he's got a nice sense of humor."
Kaito lifted his head at the mention of Tatsuo. "Oh, he's a pretty awesome male Coatl warrior. Really close to the deputy and leader of the clan. He's considered the main leader of the Search-and-Rescue & Combat cadre, and he's got a nice sense of humor."
"He sounds awesome." Adonia smiled, "So, he doesn't think you should be a prophet then?
"He sounds awesome." Adonia smiled, "So, he doesn't think you should be a prophet then?
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

"I remember him saying that its really up to me to choose and that Utano kind of apologized for forcing me in the beginning. Although I'm still not sure who I really want to be... yet," Kaito continued walking. "I'm pretty indecisive. I find magic and science great, and then combat is cool, but then there is the arts which is amazing, and then there's navigation and tracking..." he sighed.
"I remember him saying that its really up to me to choose and that Utano kind of apologized for forcing me in the beginning. Although I'm still not sure who I really want to be... yet," Kaito continued walking. "I'm pretty indecisive. I find magic and science great, and then combat is cool, but then there is the arts which is amazing, and then there's navigation and tracking..." he sighed.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28