Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Animatonica Did you delete your RP post lol? I can't find it. I'll just repost what mine was, but edit it a tiny bit, if you still have your bit post it after this, or whatever you want to do to reply. :) We can go from there! Remember to do the image/url of the dragon so I can go quickly to him if I need a reference! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29409174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294092/29409174_350.png[/img] [/url] A large wildclaw approaches the gathering from over a cliff, watching it from the shadows for a moment, before making their way down the incline. As they slowly picked their steps to avoid tripping, they wondered about the types of dragons they would find here. They knew that this was a popular spot for clans to compete peacefully, and many dragons also found mates here during the festival weeks. Although the Brightshine Jubilee was in a few days, the wildclaw had other reasons for being here. She was hoping to find a partner to go on an expedition with, a dragon who had the same sense of adventure and wonder as herself. She already had the rough journey planned, a trek to the Ghostlight Ruins to gather all the relics they could find, and then around the edge of the Scorched Forest, before they headed back home. Adonia reached the edge of the gathering, on alert for any dragon that looked like a worthwhile companion. Before long, she found a dragon that caught her eye. She formed her mouth into what she thought was a inviting smile, and began approaching the dragon. "If I do this right, I may only have to do this once. First times the charm after all."
@Animatonica

Did you delete your RP post lol? I can't find it.

I'll just repost what mine was, but edit it a tiny bit, if you still have your bit post it after this, or whatever you want to do to reply. :) We can go from there! Remember to do the image/url of the dragon so I can go quickly to him if I need a reference!

29409174_350.png

A large wildclaw approaches the gathering from over a cliff, watching it from the shadows for a moment, before making their way down the incline. As they slowly picked their steps to avoid tripping, they wondered about the types of dragons they would find here. They knew that this was a popular spot for clans to compete peacefully, and many dragons also found mates here during the festival weeks. Although the Brightshine Jubilee was in a few days, the wildclaw had other reasons for being here. She was hoping to find a partner to go on an expedition with, a dragon who had the same sense of adventure and wonder as herself. She already had the rough journey planned, a trek to the Ghostlight Ruins to gather all the relics they could find, and then around the edge of the Scorched Forest, before they headed back home.

Adonia reached the edge of the gathering, on alert for any dragon that looked like a worthwhile companion. Before long, she found a dragon that caught her eye. She formed her mouth into what she thought was a inviting smile, and began approaching the dragon. "If I do this right, I may only have to do this once. First times the charm after all."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@Drakion (Nah, it's just that I didn't want to leave the post hanging lol so I'll just start afresh, I thought you would change the response [i]anyways[/i]) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23375583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233756/23375583_350.png[/img] [/url] The bright and colorful Spiral was hanging around in a tree, watching the dragons on the beautiful clearing enjoy their day. it was one of his favorite places on Sornieth, seeing that it was a lively place for all dragons from all clans to meet, even though the Plataeu was also a good place to meet in peace and enjoy. Hayate would fly swiftly past each dragon, waving or tooting a hello here and there - so bubbly he was. But there was one dragon of whom that caught his attention - a green and brown female Wildclaw who had tried to greet herself. The masked Spiral was flying around her before trying to calm down his hyper-ness and stay put in one place in the air, green mist floating around the slender orange dragon. "Why hello! You seem like a good fella, are you looking for a certain dragon?" he asked, sensing that the dragon herself was an adventurous at heart, and that particular vibe was radiating off to him.
@Drakion

(Nah, it's just that I didn't want to leave the post hanging lol so I'll just start afresh, I thought you would change the response anyways)

23375583_350.png

The bright and colorful Spiral was hanging around in a tree, watching the dragons on the beautiful clearing enjoy their day. it was one of his favorite places on Sornieth, seeing that it was a lively place for all dragons from all clans to meet, even though the Plataeu was also a good place to meet in peace and enjoy. Hayate would fly swiftly past each dragon, waving or tooting a hello here and there - so bubbly he was.

But there was one dragon of whom that caught his attention - a green and brown female Wildclaw who had tried to greet herself. The masked Spiral was flying around her before trying to calm down his hyper-ness and stay put in one place in the air, green mist floating around the slender orange dragon.

"Why hello! You seem like a good fella, are you looking for a certain dragon?" he asked, sensing that the dragon herself was an adventurous at heart, and that particular vibe was radiating off to him.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Adonia grinned up at the spiral, relieved that he had finally slowed down enough to talk to. "No, I'm just looking for someone to come with me, I'm heading on a adventure you see, and thought some company would do me some good."

Adonia's eyes squinted as they looked behind him. "Is there any chance we could move, it's hard to see you when you are flying in front of the sun." She turned her head to the side a few times to blink before turning back to him briefly, "Let's head back to the tree you were in earlier, that would be a good place to talk. I'm Adonia by the way, who are you?"
Adonia grinned up at the spiral, relieved that he had finally slowed down enough to talk to. "No, I'm just looking for someone to come with me, I'm heading on a adventure you see, and thought some company would do me some good."

Adonia's eyes squinted as they looked behind him. "Is there any chance we could move, it's hard to see you when you are flying in front of the sun." She turned her head to the side a few times to blink before turning back to him briefly, "Let's head back to the tree you were in earlier, that would be a good place to talk. I'm Adonia by the way, who are you?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

@Drakion (woops should have subscribed )

The Spiral nodded and hurried over to the tree and tangled himself around a branch to rest as he wiggled his tassel for Adonia, as if telling her to come closer.

"Ah, the name is Hayate," he said, looking down to the Wildclaw. "Now that we're in a shady place, you can see me right? Anyways, I'm just checking. You're lucky to have met me, I can help guide you every where you need to go! I have Sornieth lodged in my head, crystal clear. You're also lucky because you're talking to a deputy~"

The Spiral's tail was dangling, curving, as if the hyper-ness wouldn't go away.
@Drakion (woops should have subscribed )

The Spiral nodded and hurried over to the tree and tangled himself around a branch to rest as he wiggled his tassel for Adonia, as if telling her to come closer.

"Ah, the name is Hayate," he said, looking down to the Wildclaw. "Now that we're in a shady place, you can see me right? Anyways, I'm just checking. You're lucky to have met me, I can help guide you every where you need to go! I have Sornieth lodged in my head, crystal clear. You're also lucky because you're talking to a deputy~"

The Spiral's tail was dangling, curving, as if the hyper-ness wouldn't go away.
"Well, I have no idea what a Deputy is, but I can agree with you that I'm certainly lucky if you really have "Sornieth lodged in your head." My map is getting pretty thin, and it might not take another dousing by the rain. Thankfully for myself, it seems like for once I found a comrade that won't complain about their feet all the way there. I'm not kidding either, one Tundra literally complained the whole journey there and back. And it was only from the Tangled Woods to the sea!" Adonia shook her head is distaste.

"Anyway, how long do you think it will you need to get ready, I'm already packed, so I'm ready when you are!"
"Well, I have no idea what a Deputy is, but I can agree with you that I'm certainly lucky if you really have "Sornieth lodged in your head." My map is getting pretty thin, and it might not take another dousing by the rain. Thankfully for myself, it seems like for once I found a comrade that won't complain about their feet all the way there. I'm not kidding either, one Tundra literally complained the whole journey there and back. And it was only from the Tangled Woods to the sea!" Adonia shook her head is distaste.

"Anyway, how long do you think it will you need to get ready, I'm already packed, so I'm ready when you are!"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

"Huh, that seems like a lazy Tundra," he spoke, remembering back to the days when he was a Tundra himself and was lazy by nature, and often wanted to stay in the clan and cuddle with the hatchlings.

The orange Spiral chuckled. "I don't need to get ready because I already am ready!" He flapped his two large wings in excitement. "Why'd you think I'm out here in this dragon-filled clearing? I could have gone out already to the Sea of a Thousand Currents and waved a hello to the fishy dragons, move to the Scarred Wasteland, then over to the Observatory, perhaps the Labyrinth... heh, I take a lot of adventures." He scratched behind his ear sheepishly. "But, in short, I'm ready!"
"Huh, that seems like a lazy Tundra," he spoke, remembering back to the days when he was a Tundra himself and was lazy by nature, and often wanted to stay in the clan and cuddle with the hatchlings.

The orange Spiral chuckled. "I don't need to get ready because I already am ready!" He flapped his two large wings in excitement. "Why'd you think I'm out here in this dragon-filled clearing? I could have gone out already to the Sea of a Thousand Currents and waved a hello to the fishy dragons, move to the Scarred Wasteland, then over to the Observatory, perhaps the Labyrinth... heh, I take a lot of adventures." He scratched behind his ear sheepishly. "But, in short, I'm ready!"
"Well, I see I've really meant a good match then! Let's head out while we still of daylight!

(I'm sorry it is only a sentence, I'll add more, but where do you think the gathering place/training field is? I was thinking it is in the lower half of the Viridian Labyrinth, by the south river. Also, where do you think the Ghostlight Ruins are? In the other RP we are saying between the Tangled Woods and the Sunbeam Ruins. Otherwise, I always thought they were between the Tangled Woods and Dragonhome.)
"Well, I see I've really meant a good match then! Let's head out while we still of daylight!

(I'm sorry it is only a sentence, I'll add more, but where do you think the gathering place/training field is? I was thinking it is in the lower half of the Viridian Labyrinth, by the south river. Also, where do you think the Ghostlight Ruins are? In the other RP we are saying between the Tangled Woods and the Sunbeam Ruins. Otherwise, I always thought they were between the Tangled Woods and Dragonhome.)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Hayate nodded and summoned his trusty map that looked brand new and fresh, he opened it to take a quick glance at where to go, and then rolled it up again. "Aight! Where'd you wish to go fella?"

(Hmm. Well I'm honestly thinking the Ghostlight Ruins could be more on the Shadow side than the Earth side in some way, the training/gathering place however perhaps starts between the Viridian Labyrinth and Dragonhome, perhaps because I just see it as like that place that resemled the Zephyr Steppes, but has rocks, so I assume it's between Dragonhome and Viridian Labyrinth)
Hayate nodded and summoned his trusty map that looked brand new and fresh, he opened it to take a quick glance at where to go, and then rolled it up again. "Aight! Where'd you wish to go fella?"

(Hmm. Well I'm honestly thinking the Ghostlight Ruins could be more on the Shadow side than the Earth side in some way, the training/gathering place however perhaps starts between the Viridian Labyrinth and Dragonhome, perhaps because I just see it as like that place that resemled the Zephyr Steppes, but has rocks, so I assume it's between Dragonhome and Viridian Labyrinth)
(ok!)

"Can I have your map for a second?" When it was offered to her, she took it and held it against the tree trunk. As she described their path she traced it with her finger, tapping on notable places where they would stop on the way.

"Well, my plan is to make a quick trip to the Ghostlight Ruins, so we'll have to go along the edge of Dragonhome into the Tangled Woods. Once we get there I'll have good idea of where we are, as I was raised there. We'll have to go through Driftwood Drag, and then around the Crescent, and finally to the ruins to the east end of the Woods. We'll stop there to collect whatever we can that hasn't been looted already, and then scout along the Shifting Expanse and Scorched Forest before heading back to here along the Tsunami Flats and south edge of the Tangled Woods. We'll make any stops to notable or interesting landmarks along the way."

"This whole trip will last through the Jubilee, and likely for the entire rest of the month or more. Does everything sound aright with you?"
(ok!)

"Can I have your map for a second?" When it was offered to her, she took it and held it against the tree trunk. As she described their path she traced it with her finger, tapping on notable places where they would stop on the way.

"Well, my plan is to make a quick trip to the Ghostlight Ruins, so we'll have to go along the edge of Dragonhome into the Tangled Woods. Once we get there I'll have good idea of where we are, as I was raised there. We'll have to go through Driftwood Drag, and then around the Crescent, and finally to the ruins to the east end of the Woods. We'll stop there to collect whatever we can that hasn't been looted already, and then scout along the Shifting Expanse and Scorched Forest before heading back to here along the Tsunami Flats and south edge of the Tangled Woods. We'll make any stops to notable or interesting landmarks along the way."

"This whole trip will last through the Jubilee, and likely for the entire rest of the month or more. Does everything sound aright with you?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Hayate took the time to watch Adonia's claw the map, pointing over to where to go.

"Hmm, a really long journey I'd say," he commented with a concerned look in his eyes about the timing. But he suddenly beamed, "But why not! Before we get straight going, let me send a letter to my mate~"

He summoned a messengers scroll and a quill and quickly wrote for Utano that he was going out to accompany a dragon on a long journey around the certain places and would most likely take some time to return to the clan. After he finished writing, the quill disappeared and he rolled the letter and gave it a big blow, faint green mist whisked the letter away in the direction of the Steppes.

"Alright! I'm ready to go!" he curled in the air excitedly.
Hayate took the time to watch Adonia's claw the map, pointing over to where to go.

"Hmm, a really long journey I'd say," he commented with a concerned look in his eyes about the timing. But he suddenly beamed, "But why not! Before we get straight going, let me send a letter to my mate~"

He summoned a messengers scroll and a quill and quickly wrote for Utano that he was going out to accompany a dragon on a long journey around the certain places and would most likely take some time to return to the clan. After he finished writing, the quill disappeared and he rolled the letter and gave it a big blow, faint green mist whisked the letter away in the direction of the Steppes.

"Alright! I'm ready to go!" he curled in the air excitedly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28