Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dustclan | OOC/ Joining Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Poll sounds good!
Poll sounds good!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@Malignantt Finished Fawnpad's personality! Tell me if there's anything wrong about her. Tried to put in a few flaws within the section. Working on her history right now, there's a bit of progress there.
@Malignantt Finished Fawnpad's personality! Tell me if there's anything wrong about her. Tried to put in a few flaws within the section. Working on her history right now, there's a bit of progress there.
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@TimeOblivion

The only "problem" is my fault for not clarifying- mates are only for the purpose of kits. They aren't required to have emotional attachment. The whole thing about choosing mates is to prevent attachment to the individual, rather than the clan. I might have just misinterpreted the form though.
Otherwise, I really liked her personality! You're a good writer, you don't need me for clarification. :P

@Dunno @NickelDragons
So, is anyone not fine with the poll to decide deputy candidates? Or does anyone not want their cat to be an option? I'm not going to put mine in, since I have the leader.
@TimeOblivion

The only "problem" is my fault for not clarifying- mates are only for the purpose of kits. They aren't required to have emotional attachment. The whole thing about choosing mates is to prevent attachment to the individual, rather than the clan. I might have just misinterpreted the form though.
Otherwise, I really liked her personality! You're a good writer, you don't need me for clarification. :P

@Dunno @NickelDragons
So, is anyone not fine with the poll to decide deputy candidates? Or does anyone not want their cat to be an option? I'm not going to put mine in, since I have the leader.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
I'm fine with mine being put in!
I'm fine with mine being put in!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@Malignantt Whoops thought I explained that in her personality/history. I'll try to put more detail into it later; Thanks for the compliment! Always wanted to be a write ever since I got the hang of it. Improved throughout 2017 to write and think of longer posts. That's why it takes a while for me to respond. Creating good paragraphs for my piece to make sense. I really like your writing style better just to add.

As for the poll, I'd like to add Pumpkinroot in, he can fight whoever enters next.

Edit - Maybe Beandrop too? If she's not paying attention to Robinheart later in the RP.
@Malignantt Whoops thought I explained that in her personality/history. I'll try to put more detail into it later; Thanks for the compliment! Always wanted to be a write ever since I got the hang of it. Improved throughout 2017 to write and think of longer posts. That's why it takes a while for me to respond. Creating good paragraphs for my piece to make sense. I really like your writing style better just to add.

As for the poll, I'd like to add Pumpkinroot in, he can fight whoever enters next.

Edit - Maybe Beandrop too? If she's not paying attention to Robinheart later in the RP.
@Malignantt

Im fine with havin robinheart in the poll.
@Malignantt

Im fine with havin robinheart in the poll.

@NickelDragons @Dunno @shaunti @TimeOblivion
The poll : https://******/LvhQFJ

@NickelDragons @Dunno @shaunti @TimeOblivion
The poll : https://******/LvhQFJ
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt How are we going to keep track with the people that voted?
@Malignantt How are we going to keep track with the people that voted?
I voted for Dunefoot and Robinheart!
I voted for Dunefoot and Robinheart!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@TimeOblivion
There's a time graph, to see if people voted more than two times at one time, and there should be 10 votes, since I wont vote.
Not the best way, but...
@TimeOblivion
There's a time graph, to see if people voted more than two times at one time, and there should be 10 votes, since I wont vote.
Not the best way, but...
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17