Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dustclan | OOC/ Joining Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Alright. Dunefoot will mentor Riverpaw, and Robinheart will mentor Cactuspaw.
Are we in for starting now? And sorry for asking so many questions. The person who's reserved the med. cat hasn't made a form, but we do have a med apprentice.

Alright. Dunefoot will mentor Riverpaw, and Robinheart will mentor Cactuspaw.
Are we in for starting now? And sorry for asking so many questions. The person who's reserved the med. cat hasn't made a form, but we do have a med apprentice.

GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
You're fine. I'm up for starting whenever, how does everyone else feel?
You're fine. I'm up for starting whenever, how does everyone else feel?
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Well, im about to have dinner. Ill probably come on in a couple minutes.
EDIT:
@Malignantt
I am ready to rp
Well, im about to have dinner. Ill probably come on in a couple minutes.
EDIT:
@Malignantt
I am ready to rp
@Malignantt [img]https://fthmb.tqn.com/4oWV8D37NMlvqh-s-xwm18Jr0PE=/960x0/filters:no_upscale()/about/all-white-cat-57b72b5b3df78c8763845b62.jpg[/img] Name: Kawapaw Gender: M Age: 7 moons Personality: Kawapaw... Is kind of bipolar. He’s usually cheeky, sassy, a motherfudger, and energetic, just fun and frustrating at the same time in general. However, when he activates his killer instinct, he turns rutheless, emotionless, and sadistic who’s called by his original name, Sankawa. He kills with no remorse. Kawapaw wants to grow up to be a Hunter, to soon replace his instict to kill with the instinct to hunt. Kawapaw always puts his friends before him, and is very loyal. Position: Apprentice (Hunter when grows up) Mentor: Open Kin: Unknown, was a rogue kit History: Kawapaw used to be named Sankawa before he joined. He was raised by another stray, who was skilled in the art of hunting and killing. Sankawa, tired of that lifestyle, joined Dustclan. He's a poweful battler thanks to his past.
@Malignantt

all-white-cat-57b72b5b3df78c8763845b62.jpg

Name: Kawapaw
Personality: Kawapaw... Is kind of bipolar. He’s usually cheeky, sassy, a motherfudger, and energetic, just fun and frustrating at the same time in general. However, when he activates his killer instinct, he turns rutheless, emotionless, and sadistic who’s called by his original name, Sankawa. He kills with no remorse. Kawapaw wants to grow up to be a Hunter, to soon replace his instict to kill with the instinct to hunt. Kawapaw always puts his friends before him, and is very loyal.
Position: Apprentice (Hunter when grows up)
Mentor: Open
Kin: Unknown, was a rogue kit
History: Kawapaw used to be named Sankawa before he joined. He was raised by another stray, who was skilled in the art of hunting and killing. Sankawa, tired of that lifestyle, joined Dustclan. He's a poweful battler thanks to his past.
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
@Dunno
Accepted. His mentor will be Beandrop, just so everyone that has a warrior OC can mentor someone.
@Dunno
Accepted. His mentor will be Beandrop, just so everyone that has a warrior OC can mentor someone.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt Oh shoot man I think your ping got lost in the sea of mine. What's going on in the RP so far? Would love to catch up with this and write one tonight.
@Malignantt Oh shoot man I think your ping got lost in the sea of mine. What's going on in the RP so far? Would love to catch up with this and write one tonight.
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@TimeOblivion
It's fine. Dunefoot is in camp, contemplating who will be the next deputy and a little stressed because the medicine cat is absent, Stormtail is there eating. Cactuspaw and Riverpaw have both gone training already and are talking. Robinheart's in camp somewhere. It's nighttime.
Sorry for the rather bad summary.
@TimeOblivion
It's fine. Dunefoot is in camp, contemplating who will be the next deputy and a little stressed because the medicine cat is absent, Stormtail is there eating. Cactuspaw and Riverpaw have both gone training already and are talking. Robinheart's in camp somewhere. It's nighttime.
Sorry for the rather bad summary.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt If it's fine with you can I move Acornpaw up to medicine cat? I can change his age and all just because @Windshear won't respond.
@Malignantt If it's fine with you can I move Acornpaw up to medicine cat? I can change his age and all just because @Windshear won't respond.
@TimeOblivion
That's fine with me, if you want to. If you'd rather have him stay apprentice I can find someone to play Medicine Cat.

(i have an evil plan for med apprentice if that stays open, though. :P)
@TimeOblivion
That's fine with me, if you want to. If you'd rather have him stay apprentice I can find someone to play Medicine Cat.

(i have an evil plan for med apprentice if that stays open, though. :P)
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt Alrighty I changed his age and name feel free to check it out.

I wanna see your plan so badly now :O
@Malignantt Alrighty I changed his age and name feel free to check it out.

I wanna see your plan so badly now :O
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17