Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dustclan | OOC/ Joining Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
B U M P
B U M P
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
B U M P
B U M P
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
@NickelDragons That would be fine, I just want them to get to know each other better before they officially know that they're "friends" Added Robinheart as a crush just so I can try it out later in RP.

I'm fine with that, I leave romantic actions as a subplot. When we get deeper into the RP then I might crank out things referring to that.
@NickelDragons That would be fine, I just want them to get to know each other better before they officially know that they're "friends" Added Robinheart as a crush just so I can try it out later in RP.

I'm fine with that, I leave romantic actions as a subplot. When we get deeper into the RP then I might crank out things referring to that.
@TimeOblivion
Lol sorry i accidentily deleted the post :/ but yea thats what i do as well! Just wanted to let you know, cause I may want to pick someone else when that time comes.
@TimeOblivion
Lol sorry i accidentily deleted the post :/ but yea thats what i do as well! Just wanted to let you know, cause I may want to pick someone else when that time comes.
@Malignannt Here's a form! [img]https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/d4443cb/2147483647/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fb1%2Fe953b0a34e11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FTurkish-Angora-2-645mk062211.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Dunefoot [b]Age:[/b] 40 moons (>3 years) [b]Gender: [/b]She-cat [b]Position:[/b] Guard [b]Appearance:[/b] A very large tan tabby with brown eyes. Her left ear is chipped, and her fangs are slightly stained. [b]Kin: [/b]Graystorm (Father, Deceased), Desertheart (Mother, status unknown), Stormtail (Brother), Aridkit (sister, deceased). [b]Crush: [/b]None. [b]Sexuality: [/b]Unknown. [b]Personality: [/b]Gruff and generally hard to approach, Dunefoot and her brother Stormtail are two of the older cats in the clan. Dunefoot is completely dedicated to her duty of protecting the clan, and is a very dependable fighter, known among older cats as being willing to take on even a coyote to defend the camp and Dustclan's territory. She doesn't talk much, and not many cats approach her to speak anyways. She's generally very agreeable when it comes to being commanded, but she doesn't hold her tongue if she believes something could put the clan at risk, and doesn't seem fazed at all by her leader's menacing aura. [b]History: [/b]Dunefoot and her brother Stormtail were two of three kits to the pair Graystorm and Desertheart. The third kit was Aridkit, who was killed for being the runt of the litter. Desertheart fought hard against her kit being killed, and she was cast out, chased away from her own kits for her fighting against Aridkit's death. Graystorm was heartbroken but remained with the clan, losing his life to a fatal snake bite when his kits were 9 moons old. The two grew up with the stinging words of clanmates who thought that one of the kits might grow up to be like their mother- a traitor to the clan. Dunefoot was determined to prove them wrong. From the time of her apprenticeship, Dunefoot proved her immense strength, desperate to show that [i]she [/i]wouldn't betray the clan. She became a Guard long before her brother became a Hunter, her raw strength and determination leading her to become picked early. Despite her dependability to the clan, many cats to this day find Dunefoot hard to approach, as if she might bite their heads off at any moment. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/55/d4/5c55d49c0399883080a110a985d44b1a--white-tigers-mate.jpg[/img] [b]Name: [/b]Stormtail [b]Age: [/b]40 moons (>3 years) [b]Gender:[/b] Tom [b]Position: [/b]Hunter. [b]Appearance: [/b]A lithe gray tabby with brown eyes. He is much smaller than his sister. [b]Kin:[/b] Graystorm (Father, Deceased), Desertheart (Mother, status unknown), Dunefoot (Sister), Aridkit (sister, deceased). [b]Crush: [/b]None. (Open) [b]Sexuality: [/b]Known to like other toms. [b]Personality: [/b]Anxious and agreeable, Stormtail and his sister Dunefoot are two of the older cats in the clan. Moons of being told that he might end up a traitor like his mother left Stormtail a completely obedient, agreeable cat. Like Dunefoot, he was determined to prove his worthiness as a clan member, but instead of becoming brave and strong-hearted like his sister, Stormtail became anxious and completely easy to obey. He would not under any circumstances argue with or speak out against his leader, despite the fact that he is older. He finds it difficult to trust anyone, and often behaves like a doormat when it comes to anyone with authority over him, particularly his sister. [b]History: [/b]Stormtail and his sister Dunefoot were two of three kits to the pair Graystorm and Desertheart. The third kit was Aridkit, who was killed for being the runt of the litter. Desertheart fought hard against her kit being killed, and she was cast out, chased away from her own kits for her fighting against Aridkit's death. Graystorm was heartbroken but remained with the clan, losing his life to a fatal snake bite when his kits were 9 moons old. The two grew up with the stinging words of clanmates who thought that one of the kits might grow up to be like their mother- a traitor to the clan. This treatement changed Stormtail forever. When he was apprenticed, he was very jumpy and constantly worried that he would mess things up. Despite proving himself to be a decent fighter, he was made a Hunter long after his sister Dunefoot became a Guard. Stormtail's jumpiness showed a positive, though- his sensitivity shone brightest when tracking and catching prey. He still remains agreeable and completely obedient to this day, though.
@Malignannt Here's a form!

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fb1%2Fe953b0a34e11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FTurkish-Angora-2-645mk062211.jpg
Name: Dunefoot
Position: Guard
Appearance: A very large tan tabby with brown eyes. Her left ear is chipped, and her fangs are slightly stained.
Kin: Graystorm (Father, Deceased), Desertheart (Mother, status unknown), Stormtail (Brother), Aridkit (sister, deceased).
Crush: None.
Sexuality: Unknown.

Personality: Gruff and generally hard to approach, Dunefoot and her brother Stormtail are two of the older cats in the clan. Dunefoot is completely dedicated to her duty of protecting the clan, and is a very dependable fighter, known among older cats as being willing to take on even a coyote to defend the camp and Dustclan's territory. She doesn't talk much, and not many cats approach her to speak anyways. She's generally very agreeable when it comes to being commanded, but she doesn't hold her tongue if she believes something could put the clan at risk, and doesn't seem fazed at all by her leader's menacing aura.

History: Dunefoot and her brother Stormtail were two of three kits to the pair Graystorm and Desertheart. The third kit was Aridkit, who was killed for being the runt of the litter. Desertheart fought hard against her kit being killed, and she was cast out, chased away from her own kits for her fighting against Aridkit's death. Graystorm was heartbroken but remained with the clan, losing his life to a fatal snake bite when his kits were 9 moons old. The two grew up with the stinging words of clanmates who thought that one of the kits might grow up to be like their mother- a traitor to the clan. Dunefoot was determined to prove them wrong. From the time of her apprenticeship, Dunefoot proved her immense strength, desperate to show that she wouldn't betray the clan. She became a Guard long before her brother became a Hunter, her raw strength and determination leading her to become picked early. Despite her dependability to the clan, many cats to this day find Dunefoot hard to approach, as if she might bite their heads off at any moment.

5c55d49c0399883080a110a985d44b1a--white-tigers-mate.jpg
Name: Stormtail
Position: Hunter.
Appearance: A lithe gray tabby with brown eyes. He is much smaller than his sister.
Kin: Graystorm (Father, Deceased), Desertheart (Mother, status unknown), Dunefoot (Sister), Aridkit (sister, deceased).
Crush: None. (Open)
Sexuality: Known to like other toms.

Personality: Anxious and agreeable, Stormtail and his sister Dunefoot are two of the older cats in the clan. Moons of being told that he might end up a traitor like his mother left Stormtail a completely obedient, agreeable cat. Like Dunefoot, he was determined to prove his worthiness as a clan member, but instead of becoming brave and strong-hearted like his sister, Stormtail became anxious and completely easy to obey. He would not under any circumstances argue with or speak out against his leader, despite the fact that he is older. He finds it difficult to trust anyone, and often behaves like a doormat when it comes to anyone with authority over him, particularly his sister.

History: Stormtail and his sister Dunefoot were two of three kits to the pair Graystorm and Desertheart. The third kit was Aridkit, who was killed for being the runt of the litter. Desertheart fought hard against her kit being killed, and she was cast out, chased away from her own kits for her fighting against Aridkit's death. Graystorm was heartbroken but remained with the clan, losing his life to a fatal snake bite when his kits were 9 moons old. The two grew up with the stinging words of clanmates who thought that one of the kits might grow up to be like their mother- a traitor to the clan. This treatement changed Stormtail forever. When he was apprenticed, he was very jumpy and constantly worried that he would mess things up. Despite proving himself to be a decent fighter, he was made a Hunter long after his sister Dunefoot became a Guard. Stormtail's jumpiness showed a positive, though- his sensitivity shone brightest when tracking and catching prey. He still remains agreeable and completely obedient to this day, though.
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Both are accepted! I really like the pair.
Unless anyone speaks against it, I guess I'll pair up apprentices and mentors. If you don't like the choice, feel free to tell me.
Both are accepted! I really like the pair.
Unless anyone speaks against it, I guess I'll pair up apprentices and mentors. If you don't like the choice, feel free to tell me.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
Cool, thanks! I'm fine with you pairing apprentices and mentors ^^
Cool, thanks! I'm fine with you pairing apprentices and mentors ^^
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Go for it.
Go for it.