Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dustclan | OOC/ Joining Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Malignantt Yea that's definitely okay with me! Planning to work on their forms throughout the day if I get a chance to. Wish you luck on this staying alive for a few months.
@Malignantt Yea that's definitely okay with me! Planning to work on their forms throughout the day if I get a chance to. Wish you luck on this staying alive for a few months.
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@TimeOblivion
Okay! By a stroke of luck, they have similar colors, so I won't have to make too much alteration.
(cough justdon'tgettooattachedtohimcausebadstuffhappens)
Just keep in mind that Dustclan sees keepers as generally weak cats who aren't good for anything, so there'll be pressure to keep the two of her kits away from her "influence", and near other keepers who won't have as much of a bond with the kits. They don't much like parental relations, thus why the queens don't take care of their kits.
@TimeOblivion
Okay! By a stroke of luck, they have similar colors, so I won't have to make too much alteration.
(cough justdon'tgettooattachedtohimcausebadstuffhappens)
Just keep in mind that Dustclan sees keepers as generally weak cats who aren't good for anything, so there'll be pressure to keep the two of her kits away from her "influence", and near other keepers who won't have as much of a bond with the kits. They don't much like parental relations, thus why the queens don't take care of their kits.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
@Malignantt Sorry for the excessive writing to read :/ [img]https://vetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com/f1/1a/ff1856564c279bf07a47185d5bb8/Toyger-AP-GS5SQA-645sm3614.jpg[/img] [center] Name: RobinHeart Gender: Female Pronouns: She/Her Voice Claim: Corinne Kempa (Leliana Dragon Age) Rank: Hunter Apprentice: Cactuspaw Age: 29 Moons Appearance: A slim she-cat with a striped pelt of Rust and Brown, and her eyes are a bright yellow. Her right ear was slightly clipped by a predator. She also has a small scar on her left hind leg, and a large claw mark near her right shoulder. Personality: Robinheart is a ISTJ or The Logistician. The positive traits that make up her persona are; being Honest and Direct, Strong-willed and Dutiful, and Calm and Practical. She is a tactician, she thinks though every step, and produces a plan. The negative traits that make up RobinHeart's persona are; Stubbornness, can be Insensitive, and she often blames herself when things go wrong. She can be a hint judgmental, but only in the cases of poorly timed battles, horrible arguments without facts, or jumping the gun. Kin: Rusttail (Deceased; Mother) Eaglerun (NPC; Father, Elder) Riverpaw (Adoptive younger sister) [b][i]Parents Open To Change[/i][/b] Sexuality: Bisexual Heteroromantic Crush: None (Open) Mate: None (Open) Kits: None History: Robinheart was born when the weather was mild, the trees turned red, and the birds were leaving for the season. RobinHeart's mother died giving birth to her one kit, and her father always held Robinheart close. "You look like your mother" The other cats mewed as she grew older. She would always respond to them with "But I am not my mother." Her mother and father were guards, so she decided to be a hunter. She grew to be quite the genius hunter, catching mice and other small birds easily. She then decided she needed bigger game, she needed to hunt a predator. Seeing a hawk land on a low hanging branch, Robinheart made a hasty plan and put it to action. This 'plan' gave her a nicked ear, she found another hawk and tried again resulting in a scarred flank. Her stubbornness made her try again. This one nearly killed her, as the bird clawed her near her shoulder. She got away, and was instantly taken to the medcat's den. Month's had passed before she was able to move and do her duties. This was when her father introduced her to Riverpaw, an orphan cat who was on the border. "You will be her sister from now till the stars fall to the earth." Seeing this kit sparked something in Robinheart. I [i]will[/i] protect this kit, this small beings future. [/center] ----- [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6bd49403a77c9f4ecb362985f28bdf3a/tumblr_nvy70kh6UI1s1m8swo1_500.jpg[/img] [center]Name: Riverpaw (Once a guard her name will be Riverpelt) Gender: Female Pronouns: She/Her Voice Claim: Robyn Addison Rank: Apprentice Mentor: DuneFoot Apprentice: None Age: 7 Moons Appearance: A small blue grey cat with a long slim tail. She has vivid green eyes usually seen with a spark of youthful mischief running through them Personality: Riverpaw is a ENFP or The Campaigner. The main positive traits making up her persona are her; Curiosity, being Observant, being energetic and enthusiastic, and being very Popular and Friendly. She will grow up to be a natural Diplomat, able to make a friend where ever she goes. The main negative traits making up her persona are her; Poor Practical Skills, being Independent to a Fault, she Get Stressed Easily, and she is Highly Emotional. Riverpaw is a cat who can come up with ideas, not put them to use. She is someone who manages in the now and not in the future. Kin: RobinHeart (Adoptive Older Sister) Eaglerun (NPC, Adoptive Father, Elder) Unknown Mother and Father [b][i]Parents Open To Change[/i][/b] Sexuality: Heterosexual Crush: None (Open) Mate: None (Open After Promotion to a guard) Kits: None History: Riverpaw knows she is adopted. She does not have the rusted fur of her family, nor the striking yellow eyes that they do. She is okay with this, considering she does not know anything besides this. She grew up a Dustclan cat, not a cat from the outside. She chose to move on from them, and she will abide by that. She is happy making friends here in Dustclan and living her life protecting the people who took her in. She knows she has a debt to Dustclan but she doesn't mind paying its dues. [/center] ----- [center]If you want to be anything on this bio, Just ask![/center]
@Malignantt
Sorry for the excessive writing to read :/

Toyger-AP-GS5SQA-645sm3614.jpg
Name:
RobinHeart

Pronouns:
She/Her

Voice Claim:
Corinne Kempa (Leliana Dragon Age)

Hunter

Apprentice:
Cactuspaw

Appearance:
A slim she-cat with a striped pelt of Rust and Brown, and her eyes are a bright yellow. Her right ear was slightly clipped by a predator. She also has a small scar on her left hind leg, and a large claw mark near her right shoulder.

Personality:
Robinheart is a ISTJ or The Logistician. The positive traits that make up her persona are; being Honest and Direct, Strong-willed and Dutiful, and Calm and Practical. She is a tactician, she thinks though every step, and produces a plan. The negative traits that make up RobinHeart's persona are; Stubbornness, can be Insensitive, and she often blames herself when things go wrong. She can be a hint judgmental, but only in the cases of poorly timed battles, horrible arguments without facts, or jumping the gun.

Kin:
Rusttail (Deceased; Mother)
Eaglerun (NPC; Father, Elder)
Riverpaw (Adoptive younger sister)
Parents Open To Change

Sexuality: Bisexual Heteroromantic

Crush: None (Open)

Mate: None (Open)

Kits: None

History:
Robinheart was born when the weather was mild, the trees turned red, and the birds were leaving for the season. RobinHeart's mother died giving birth to her one kit, and her father always held Robinheart close. "You look like your mother" The other cats mewed as she grew older. She would always respond to them with "But I am not my mother." Her mother and father were guards, so she decided to be a hunter. She grew to be quite the genius hunter, catching mice and other small birds easily. She then decided she needed bigger game, she needed to hunt a predator. Seeing a hawk land on a low hanging branch, Robinheart made a hasty plan and put it to action. This 'plan' gave her a nicked ear, she found another hawk and tried again resulting in a scarred flank. Her stubbornness made her try again. This one nearly killed her, as the bird clawed her near her shoulder. She got away, and was instantly taken to the medcat's den. Month's had passed before she was able to move and do her duties. This was when her father introduced her to Riverpaw, an orphan cat who was on the border. "You will be her sister from now till the stars fall to the earth." Seeing this kit sparked something in Robinheart. I will protect this kit, this small beings future.

tumblr_nvy70kh6UI1s1m8swo1_500.jpg
Name:
Riverpaw
(Once a guard her name will be Riverpelt)

Pronouns:
She/Her

Voice Claim:
Robyn Addison

Apprentice

Mentor:
DuneFoot

Apprentice:
None

Appearance: A small blue grey cat with a long slim tail. She has vivid green eyes usually seen with a spark of youthful mischief running through them

Personality:
Riverpaw is a ENFP or The Campaigner. The main positive traits making up her persona are her; Curiosity, being Observant, being energetic and enthusiastic, and being very Popular and Friendly. She will grow up to be a natural Diplomat, able to make a friend where ever she goes. The main negative traits making up her persona are her; Poor Practical Skills, being Independent to a Fault, she Get Stressed Easily, and she is Highly Emotional. Riverpaw is a cat who can come up with ideas, not put them to use. She is someone who manages in the now and not in the future.

Kin:
RobinHeart (Adoptive Older Sister)
Eaglerun (NPC, Adoptive Father, Elder)
Unknown Mother and Father
Parents Open To Change

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Crush: None (Open)

Mate: None (Open After Promotion to a guard)

Kits: None

History:
Riverpaw knows she is adopted. She does not have the rusted fur of her family, nor the striking yellow eyes that they do. She is okay with this, considering she does not know anything besides this. She grew up a Dustclan cat, not a cat from the outside. She chose to move on from them, and she will abide by that. She is happy making friends here in Dustclan and living her life protecting the people who took her in. She knows she has a debt to Dustclan but she doesn't mind paying its dues.

If you want to be anything on this bio, Just ask!
Robinheart is accepted, but for Riverpaw, there are no other clans in the area. Maybe if she was a rouge kit they might take her in, but they'd lie and say her parents were killed or something. Sorry to nitpick!
And don't worry about the large amount of writing, I actually liked reading about these two.

@TimeOblivion @Windshear
Question for everyone: for mentors: should I assign them based on personality of would you guys rather choose what warriors you want your characters to train under?
Robinheart is accepted, but for Riverpaw, there are no other clans in the area. Maybe if she was a rouge kit they might take her in, but they'd lie and say her parents were killed or something. Sorry to nitpick!
And don't worry about the large amount of writing, I actually liked reading about these two.

@TimeOblivion @Windshear
Question for everyone: for mentors: should I assign them based on personality of would you guys rather choose what warriors you want your characters to train under?
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt
Sure i'll change it to her parents to rogue cats.
Also i dont care if you assign or we pick them.
@Malignantt
Sure i'll change it to her parents to rogue cats.
Also i dont care if you assign or we pick them.
@NickelDragons
Thanks much! Both have been added to the front.
I think I'll wait for the medicine cat to make their form and maybe one more person joining before the RP starts.

Oh! I forgot, what rank will Riverpaw be after her apprenticeship? Unless you said it and I missed it.

@NickelDragons
Thanks much! Both have been added to the front.
I think I'll wait for the medicine cat to make their form and maybe one more person joining before the RP starts.

Oh! I forgot, what rank will Riverpaw be after her apprenticeship? Unless you said it and I missed it.

GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt

I think i forgot :/ im going to put a Guard.
@Malignantt

I think i forgot :/ im going to put a Guard.
@Malignantt Personalities might be better if everyone's alright with that. But if none of them match with the other then the mentors might have to choose their own.
@Malignantt Personalities might be better if everyone's alright with that. But if none of them match with the other then the mentors might have to choose their own.
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17