Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dustclan | OOC/ Joining Thread
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@LibereNoctre Looked over her personality and that sounds exactly what a runt would think. Poor thing sounds so delicate and special for a kit.

I'll add her to Fawnpad's form if you ever agree on the taking last slot ;)

Edit - She actually has some of the right pelt colors so you wouldn't need to worry about changing her appearance
@LibereNoctre Looked over her personality and that sounds exactly what a runt would think. Poor thing sounds so delicate and special for a kit.

I'll add her to Fawnpad's form if you ever agree on the taking last slot ;)

Edit - She actually has some of the right pelt colors so you wouldn't need to worry about changing her appearance
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Malignantt

If you want you can have the med cat apprentice position. I have an idea for fallowkit to become a white knight of sorts as a guard. He would be fierce but kind. If that makes sense.
@Malignantt

If you want you can have the med cat apprentice position. I have an idea for fallowkit to become a white knight of sorts as a guard. He would be fierce but kind. If that makes sense.
@TimeOblivion

I want the last spot, I will edit beekit's form soon.
@TimeOblivion

I want the last spot, I will edit beekit's form soon.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre @NickelDragons @TimeOblivion

Sorry I'm late, I was staying with some friends. Yes, Beekit is accepted. I'm excited for the dynamic that will form between the three of them.
Oh, thanks Nickel! Yeah, that makes sense. It also helps distance himself from his hunter father, which will probably delight Fawnpad.
now I can make mothkit suffer haha
@LibreNoctre @NickelDragons @TimeOblivion

Sorry I'm late, I was staying with some friends. Yes, Beekit is accepted. I'm excited for the dynamic that will form between the three of them.
Oh, thanks Nickel! Yeah, that makes sense. It also helps distance himself from his hunter father, which will probably delight Fawnpad.
now I can make mothkit suffer haha
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
@Malignantt Gonna be evil and make Fawnpad have a fourth kit. Setting up another form now, I'll tell you when it's posted. They'll be the third youngest(??) just to make sure Beekit turn out to be the runt.

*cries* six cats

Edit - Alrighty, he's listed here
@Malignantt Gonna be evil and make Fawnpad have a fourth kit. Setting up another form now, I'll tell you when it's posted. They'll be the third youngest(??) just to make sure Beekit turn out to be the runt.

*cries* six cats

Edit - Alrighty, he's listed here
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@TimeOblivion
six cats I pity you

Alright, I added him. I'll edit the last post I did.
@TimeOblivion
six cats I pity you

Alright, I added him. I'll edit the last post I did.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
@TimeOblivion @LibreNoctre @shaunti @NickelDragons @Dunno @CaptCuttlefish
Bump.
@TimeOblivion @LibreNoctre @shaunti @NickelDragons @Dunno @CaptCuttlefish
Bump.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he