Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Raan
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"I see... this report does not surprise me however, there have been other clans with white leaders that had suddenly dissapeared... we are just glad we where able to find a living surviver this time... so, you have no idea who or what attacked the clan?" asked Misuki. she looked over at Tori with an expression of compassion .

the motorcycle continued down the empty rainslickened road "no sign of that kid!" said noctus.
Kyra looked around "thats surprising, he couldnt have gotten far! maybe hes hiding... this could be a trap! perhaps we should go back !"
but Noctus refused "no! something deeper and darker going on here.... we go towards those tunnels and we find the kitsune before Nigel does!"
Kyra questioned but then agreed "okay, if you say so!"
the motorcycle zoomed down a branching road, to the nearest tunnel entrance.
"I see... this report does not surprise me however, there have been other clans with white leaders that had suddenly dissapeared... we are just glad we where able to find a living surviver this time... so, you have no idea who or what attacked the clan?" asked Misuki. she looked over at Tori with an expression of compassion .

the motorcycle continued down the empty rainslickened road "no sign of that kid!" said noctus.
Kyra looked around "thats surprising, he couldnt have gotten far! maybe hes hiding... this could be a trap! perhaps we should go back !"
but Noctus refused "no! something deeper and darker going on here.... we go towards those tunnels and we find the kitsune before Nigel does!"
Kyra questioned but then agreed "okay, if you say so!"
the motorcycle zoomed down a branching road, to the nearest tunnel entrance.
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Tori ignored the foxes question for now. She didn’t want to talk about what happened to her home. She didn’t want to talk about how the shadows ripped her clanmates apart, how each time they destroyed one shadow two rose to replace them. Not about how even her great mother, Puroteku, was overwelled by them, and especially not her involvement in the downfall of her clan. ‘But they have a right to know.’ After a few moments Tori raised her head determined to tell this Kitsune what happened. However, no words came out when she opened her mouth. Her jaw hung loose, and her eyes locked onto the figure standing in the doorway that Misuki had entered from. In fact, it was the only way in or out of the nesting chamber. The thing hadn’t changed since the last time Tori had seem it, well except for the blood stains that where now gone. The boy-like thing stood there with an almost painful looking grin on its face. The smile didn’t quite reach its eye, and they still shown with the madness of a starving dog in a butcher shop. “Well now Tori, care to introduce me?” Even as he talked shadows seemed to slide across the cave walls, only to rip themselves off as if breaking free from whatever chains had bound them.

Marcus snapped his head up at the silent man. How he had entered without him knowing Marcus would forever wonder. Realizing Tori’s reaction to him, Marcus took to his feet and began snarling. He only stopped when he realized the boy wasn’t alone. The shadows far outnumbered him and Misuki, and as long as the boy… no he didn’t seem right. Could this be the possessed hunter that Misuki was talking about? “Who are you?” Marcus growled hoping it would distract the boy.

The boy tisked as he raised his closed hand. “There’s no need for you to worry about that. After all, soon you won’t be breathing anymore.” He snapped the raised fingers, and in a heartbeat, the shadows lunged.
Tori ignored the foxes question for now. She didn’t want to talk about what happened to her home. She didn’t want to talk about how the shadows ripped her clanmates apart, how each time they destroyed one shadow two rose to replace them. Not about how even her great mother, Puroteku, was overwelled by them, and especially not her involvement in the downfall of her clan. ‘But they have a right to know.’ After a few moments Tori raised her head determined to tell this Kitsune what happened. However, no words came out when she opened her mouth. Her jaw hung loose, and her eyes locked onto the figure standing in the doorway that Misuki had entered from. In fact, it was the only way in or out of the nesting chamber. The thing hadn’t changed since the last time Tori had seem it, well except for the blood stains that where now gone. The boy-like thing stood there with an almost painful looking grin on its face. The smile didn’t quite reach its eye, and they still shown with the madness of a starving dog in a butcher shop. “Well now Tori, care to introduce me?” Even as he talked shadows seemed to slide across the cave walls, only to rip themselves off as if breaking free from whatever chains had bound them.

Marcus snapped his head up at the silent man. How he had entered without him knowing Marcus would forever wonder. Realizing Tori’s reaction to him, Marcus took to his feet and began snarling. He only stopped when he realized the boy wasn’t alone. The shadows far outnumbered him and Misuki, and as long as the boy… no he didn’t seem right. Could this be the possessed hunter that Misuki was talking about? “Who are you?” Marcus growled hoping it would distract the boy.

The boy tisked as he raised his closed hand. “There’s no need for you to worry about that. After all, soon you won’t be breathing anymore.” He snapped the raised fingers, and in a heartbeat, the shadows lunged.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
the motorcycle slipped on the highway crashing into the entrance of one of the tunnels... kyra and noctus got up fron the mud "oh no! can you feel that? shades! there are shades here!" said noctus in fear

Kyra looked back "aww my bike! it's all busted...wait what? shades? that's not good!" she said,finally hearing noctus suddenly something came out of the dark tunnel a large white twelve tailed kitsune

Kyra raised a small knife from her pocket " devil beast! I'll take you down if it's the last thing I do!"

the white kitsune gave a little chuckle "I am Rax! I believe their has been a misunderstanding amongst our kinds! if you will forgive the transgressions of our past... your help is needed!" she said.. bowing low

Nigel heard the motorcycle crash in a tunnel not far above. Misuki hissed protectively... the green runes,on her body glowing.
"shade hunter! im not letting you hurt another soul! and if you really think you have an upper hand... I'll have you know! Queen obscura the eighteen tailed sits above our heads! when I call her! your feeble army will be no match!" hissed Misuki
the motorcycle slipped on the highway crashing into the entrance of one of the tunnels... kyra and noctus got up fron the mud "oh no! can you feel that? shades! there are shades here!" said noctus in fear

Kyra looked back "aww my bike! it's all busted...wait what? shades? that's not good!" she said,finally hearing noctus suddenly something came out of the dark tunnel a large white twelve tailed kitsune

Kyra raised a small knife from her pocket " devil beast! I'll take you down if it's the last thing I do!"

the white kitsune gave a little chuckle "I am Rax! I believe their has been a misunderstanding amongst our kinds! if you will forgive the transgressions of our past... your help is needed!" she said.. bowing low

Nigel heard the motorcycle crash in a tunnel not far above. Misuki hissed protectively... the green runes,on her body glowing.
"shade hunter! im not letting you hurt another soul! and if you really think you have an upper hand... I'll have you know! Queen obscura the eighteen tailed sits above our heads! when I call her! your feeble army will be no match!" hissed Misuki
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Nigel heard the noise above and without a word turned his gave from the little fox to the shadow crow. “Consider it done.” The bird took off down a tunnel with a small mass of shadows moving under her. With the unneeded guests taken care of, or at least slow’n down, he could focus on what he came here for.

Most of the shades fell on Marcus in an attempt to weaken the more physical fighter first. Every time the wolf tried to swipe at them his claw passed harmlessly though. Though their teeth and claws had the opposite effect. It took twelve of them to hold down the weakened werewolf, but it was doable. About a dozen surrounded the older fox who had dared to speak against their core. Shades lived in colonies that numbered in the hundreds, or even thousands if left unchecked. While one shade could do damage, it was their sheer numbers that made them deadly. Although the red foxes magic was far more effective on them the wolf’s claws, each time one was hurt to the point or retreat it was replaced by two more. They knew it was only a matter of time before they over powered the creature.

While the two ‘threats’ where… indisposed, Nigel decided to get what he came for before the unwanted arrived. He walked between the two battles, protected by the other shades, to his target. The little silver had cowered in the corner, her two tails puffed up and her fangs bared. It was almost cute how she though it would make a difference. He took a knee so he was eye level with the kit. “I don’t want to hurt you Tori. I don’t want to hurt them.” He gestured to the fighting behind him. “But I will if you push it. Just tell me what I want to know, so I can leave. Your friends will be fine if you just tell me where it is.” He reached out his hand as if to offer her some kind of comfort.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She snarled at hm. She wasn’t fooled for a second. The way he tried to force compassion into his voice was noticeable false. Tori didn’t see when it happened but she felt as Nigel ripped her off the ground by her nap. She let out a yelp by how he was holding her.

“I don’t like liars little one. Now tell me!”

“No!” A that point Nigel through her back to the ground hard enough to earn another squeak of pain. He put his foot on her neck and pulled out a gun out of his jacket. It gave an audible click.

“Then I have no further use for you.”
Nigel heard the noise above and without a word turned his gave from the little fox to the shadow crow. “Consider it done.” The bird took off down a tunnel with a small mass of shadows moving under her. With the unneeded guests taken care of, or at least slow’n down, he could focus on what he came here for.

Most of the shades fell on Marcus in an attempt to weaken the more physical fighter first. Every time the wolf tried to swipe at them his claw passed harmlessly though. Though their teeth and claws had the opposite effect. It took twelve of them to hold down the weakened werewolf, but it was doable. About a dozen surrounded the older fox who had dared to speak against their core. Shades lived in colonies that numbered in the hundreds, or even thousands if left unchecked. While one shade could do damage, it was their sheer numbers that made them deadly. Although the red foxes magic was far more effective on them the wolf’s claws, each time one was hurt to the point or retreat it was replaced by two more. They knew it was only a matter of time before they over powered the creature.

While the two ‘threats’ where… indisposed, Nigel decided to get what he came for before the unwanted arrived. He walked between the two battles, protected by the other shades, to his target. The little silver had cowered in the corner, her two tails puffed up and her fangs bared. It was almost cute how she though it would make a difference. He took a knee so he was eye level with the kit. “I don’t want to hurt you Tori. I don’t want to hurt them.” He gestured to the fighting behind him. “But I will if you push it. Just tell me what I want to know, so I can leave. Your friends will be fine if you just tell me where it is.” He reached out his hand as if to offer her some kind of comfort.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She snarled at hm. She wasn’t fooled for a second. The way he tried to force compassion into his voice was noticeable false. Tori didn’t see when it happened but she felt as Nigel ripped her off the ground by her nap. She let out a yelp by how he was holding her.

“I don’t like liars little one. Now tell me!”

“No!” A that point Nigel through her back to the ground hard enough to earn another squeak of pain. He put his foot on her neck and pulled out a gun out of his jacket. It gave an audible click.

“Then I have no further use for you.”
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Misuki tried in vain to reach tori but more shades choked her. she fought and fought, but she could feel her body weakening beneath her. she looked up at Nigel in fury "you will pay for your violation of the peace! devil!" she roared this, before passing out on the floor.

Rax stepped away from kyra and her knife "please! I mean you no hostility!" suddenly she was choked by shades "consider this Daftmason... which do you hate more? me or the shades?"

Kyra considered things. then she took out a large machine with a red gem shard at its core, it looked like a blaster... but when she initiated it sucked in shades and trapped them in the red gem, she continued beaming it until all the shades near the kitsune where gone "fine! Im not going to trust you but it looks like we will have to work together until the end of this!' kyra and the kitsune nodded at eachother. noctus looked very nervous,

the two followed rax down the tunnel, heading for tori's den

Obscura sat above ground meditating when suddenly the other red nintail scout ran out of the tunnels "my queen! the core has entered to tunnel network! youre storm was unsucessful!"

Obscura looked down with concern at the red ninetail" I hate to ask this of you Anima! but you must act as bait! lure that core to the surface,I cannot fit in the tunnels and up here I will have the advantage!'

Anima nodded running back down into the tunnels... she looked at a few wandering shades "hey! you want me? come get me!" she hissed, catching their attention
Misuki tried in vain to reach tori but more shades choked her. she fought and fought, but she could feel her body weakening beneath her. she looked up at Nigel in fury "you will pay for your violation of the peace! devil!" she roared this, before passing out on the floor.

Rax stepped away from kyra and her knife "please! I mean you no hostility!" suddenly she was choked by shades "consider this Daftmason... which do you hate more? me or the shades?"

Kyra considered things. then she took out a large machine with a red gem shard at its core, it looked like a blaster... but when she initiated it sucked in shades and trapped them in the red gem, she continued beaming it until all the shades near the kitsune where gone "fine! Im not going to trust you but it looks like we will have to work together until the end of this!' kyra and the kitsune nodded at eachother. noctus looked very nervous,

the two followed rax down the tunnel, heading for tori's den

Obscura sat above ground meditating when suddenly the other red nintail scout ran out of the tunnels "my queen! the core has entered to tunnel network! youre storm was unsucessful!"

Obscura looked down with concern at the red ninetail" I hate to ask this of you Anima! but you must act as bait! lure that core to the surface,I cannot fit in the tunnels and up here I will have the advantage!'

Anima nodded running back down into the tunnels... she looked at a few wandering shades "hey! you want me? come get me!" she hissed, catching their attention
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
The bird flew through the caverns until they forked. She sent a group down one hole, another down the second, and a second slipped into the cracks with her. She waited to see if anyone would come down the tunnels with good news, but it wasn’t a shade that returned. The human, and beast that the core was talking to rushed past along with a white Kitsune. This was not good. The bird thought. Not wanting to leave the core unprotected, she and her troops began following them at a safe distance.
The bird flew through the caverns until they forked. She sent a group down one hole, another down the second, and a second slipped into the cracks with her. She waited to see if anyone would come down the tunnels with good news, but it wasn’t a shade that returned. The human, and beast that the core was talking to rushed past along with a white Kitsune. This was not good. The bird thought. Not wanting to leave the core unprotected, she and her troops began following them at a safe distance.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
I'm sorry I've been gone! I lost my laptop... but I finally found it and will be on tomorrow!
I'm sorry I've been gone! I lost my laptop... but I finally found it and will be on tomorrow!
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Rax led the two through the tunnels, Kyra used her trapping blaster whenever shades came near them. the shades where no match against the device.

Anima had several shades chasing her, when she suddenly ran into Rax and the others. Rax looked down in surprise "anima?whats going on!"

Anima panted and spoke "new plan from queen obscura! we get the core to the surface! hes already defeated Misuki! alone we are no match for him!"

Kyra looked puzzled "whos misuki! wheres the silver kitsune? whats going on!"

Rax turned "all your questions will be answered! to defeat the shades we must lure the core to the surface! our queen will take care of them there!"

Noctus thought for a moment "obscura! hey maybe that legend you debunked isnt so false after all!"

Kyra gave him a look "yeah maybe but I still dont trust them! we defeat Nigel and then we defeat these monsters!"

they turned another corner, the shades where getting thicker around all of them. even kyras device couldnt trap more than one of them at once.
Rax led the two through the tunnels, Kyra used her trapping blaster whenever shades came near them. the shades where no match against the device.

Anima had several shades chasing her, when she suddenly ran into Rax and the others. Rax looked down in surprise "anima?whats going on!"

Anima panted and spoke "new plan from queen obscura! we get the core to the surface! hes already defeated Misuki! alone we are no match for him!"

Kyra looked puzzled "whos misuki! wheres the silver kitsune? whats going on!"

Rax turned "all your questions will be answered! to defeat the shades we must lure the core to the surface! our queen will take care of them there!"

Noctus thought for a moment "obscura! hey maybe that legend you debunked isnt so false after all!"

Kyra gave him a look "yeah maybe but I still dont trust them! we defeat Nigel and then we defeat these monsters!"

they turned another corner, the shades where getting thicker around all of them. even kyras device couldnt trap more than one of them at once.
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Nigel was about to do away with the pup when another shade rushed in. “Sir, a fox and a hunter have reached the caverns. We are doing are best to block them, but it’s only a matter of time before they break though. You must get to safety.” Nigel growled in frustration. He had planned to kill the Daftmason brat after he’d used her to get the kit, but now he was really regretting that he didn’t cut her down at the dock. Then again this could be a blessing in disguise. After getting out of this mess, he had all the time in the world to work the kit over. Yes, this might just work. Without speaking to the other shade, Nigel snatched up the kit, gripping her nap so tightly that it was hard for her to breath, and followed the other out of the room. It led Nigel away from the fighting, and toward a back exit where there would be no enemies to fight.

The shade’s looked down at their prey. The fox had lost consciousness quickly, but the wolf was still kicking. Not that it could do anything by bleed to death after the battle they just went though. If the core’s mind had been on killing the others than the shade’s would have already ended the lives of the two, but the core and other things to worry about. Without orders to kill, the shades melted back into the walls, and began to follow their core.
Nigel was about to do away with the pup when another shade rushed in. “Sir, a fox and a hunter have reached the caverns. We are doing are best to block them, but it’s only a matter of time before they break though. You must get to safety.” Nigel growled in frustration. He had planned to kill the Daftmason brat after he’d used her to get the kit, but now he was really regretting that he didn’t cut her down at the dock. Then again this could be a blessing in disguise. After getting out of this mess, he had all the time in the world to work the kit over. Yes, this might just work. Without speaking to the other shade, Nigel snatched up the kit, gripping her nap so tightly that it was hard for her to breath, and followed the other out of the room. It led Nigel away from the fighting, and toward a back exit where there would be no enemies to fight.

The shade’s looked down at their prey. The fox had lost consciousness quickly, but the wolf was still kicking. Not that it could do anything by bleed to death after the battle they just went though. If the core’s mind had been on killing the others than the shade’s would have already ended the lives of the two, but the core and other things to worry about. Without orders to kill, the shades melted back into the walls, and began to follow their core.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Rax led the group forward, but all the shades around them began receding, they werent even acting agressive. kyra paused using her blaster and the four all looked around.

Noctus closed his eyes for a second, then he spoke "hes running! hes going to try and get out a back way..."

Anima hopped up onto rax's back "well thats not right! him and his shades could easily outfight us in these tunnels where its dark!"

Rax thought for a moment "thats correct! and the suns rising! even if he goes through an alternate exit hes going to be on the surface... and queen obscura can easily beat him in the forest above!"

Kyra took the lead and put her blaster away "something just doesnt feel right! by your calculations Nigel is heading right towards his doom... but why! maybe its a trap!"

Noctus agreed silently and then spoke "but what other choice do we have! kyra... you told a while back that shade cores are rated a number 8 on the demon scale! the only things worse than them are reaper shadows and mimics! we need to catch this evil son of tuartarus!"

"right! we follow him and fight if we need to!" said kyra

the four kept walking until they came upon the cavern where nigel had previously been. Misuki lay there on the ground unconscious and the werewolf sat there bleeding and delirious.

Kyra rushed in as well as anima, Anima began restoring misukis health while kyra wnt to the werewolf.

"you two go on ahead... this poor man needs help or hell die!" said kyra

Noctus and Rax nodded to eachother and continued chasing the receding shades.

Kyra bent over Mrcus and began to dress his wounds "your going to be okay sir! here drink some light tonic! it helps numb dark inflicted wounds!" she handed him a glass vial from her bag, he was barely conscious.

Obscura paced the forest floor "I can feel you aura devil! no matter where you escape I will find you!" she whispered to her self angrily
Rax led the group forward, but all the shades around them began receding, they werent even acting agressive. kyra paused using her blaster and the four all looked around.

Noctus closed his eyes for a second, then he spoke "hes running! hes going to try and get out a back way..."

Anima hopped up onto rax's back "well thats not right! him and his shades could easily outfight us in these tunnels where its dark!"

Rax thought for a moment "thats correct! and the suns rising! even if he goes through an alternate exit hes going to be on the surface... and queen obscura can easily beat him in the forest above!"

Kyra took the lead and put her blaster away "something just doesnt feel right! by your calculations Nigel is heading right towards his doom... but why! maybe its a trap!"

Noctus agreed silently and then spoke "but what other choice do we have! kyra... you told a while back that shade cores are rated a number 8 on the demon scale! the only things worse than them are reaper shadows and mimics! we need to catch this evil son of tuartarus!"

"right! we follow him and fight if we need to!" said kyra

the four kept walking until they came upon the cavern where nigel had previously been. Misuki lay there on the ground unconscious and the werewolf sat there bleeding and delirious.

Kyra rushed in as well as anima, Anima began restoring misukis health while kyra wnt to the werewolf.

"you two go on ahead... this poor man needs help or hell die!" said kyra

Noctus and Rax nodded to eachother and continued chasing the receding shades.

Kyra bent over Mrcus and began to dress his wounds "your going to be okay sir! here drink some light tonic! it helps numb dark inflicted wounds!" she handed him a glass vial from her bag, he was barely conscious.

Obscura paced the forest floor "I can feel you aura devil! no matter where you escape I will find you!" she whispered to her self angrily
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9