Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Creative Pal (1x1 rp, artists?)
1 2
[CENTER][font=times new roman][size=5][U]• Lost in the [I]S[/I]ea of an Over-[I]A[/I]ctive Mind... •[/U][/CENTER] [quote=A Silly Little Intro][font=times new roman][size=3]Ahem //clears throat Hello there. I'm Alyxsandre, better known as Nia, but you can call me Alyx if you'd rather. I'm a 24-year-old kid with no gender alignment whatsoever, who watches an [URL=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alyxsandre?status=1]unholy amount of anime[/URL] and reads too much manga. For an idea of my likes, my favorites are Gintama, Natsume's Book of Friends, Big Windup, Orange, Mob Psycho 100, and My Hero Academia. Mostly Gintama and Natsume's Book of Friends. Only one or two of their genres line up. Anyways, we're not here to learn about what anime I watch or manga I read, right? We're here for that roleplay stuff /eue/ So I'mma get straight to the point— Right now, I'm looking for ONE thing! A few [b]1x1s[/b]~ I'm mostly looking for anything for my two characters below but also a few random pairings (most of which are platonic!) I think you might be able to consider me an advance-lit roleplayer, but I'm really lazy and can't/don't post too crazily often. I can no longer juggle 30 characters and post three times a week for all of them without fail. At most, I can handle 1 or 2 characters. Though who am I kidding. I'll probably end up with 10 anyways |'D (Warning: I am a character-making addict.) If I'm super into a roleplay, too... You can most likely expect me to be posting like, aiunno, at least once a day |'D Meep. Also, in terms of OOC in roleplays—I can't really deal with awkward or non-existent OOC chatter. I like having a friendship with my fellow roleplayer or roleplayers, so if there's that disconnect, I just can't get into the roleplay. So a heads up. If you don't like conversation outside of the roleplay, then we won't be compatible and I'll likely slink away :'/ So note, I may be quite picky in choosing which roleplay(s) I join and whom I roleplay with |'D Ah, and with that, my [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/nia-s-example-thread/t.73426333/]writing samples are here[/URL]. Oldest are first, newest are last. [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1302E5LbDPQziMbfGJKf2Wbb5DcM3E0OLvfDq8NJm2ng/edit]Here are some more recent ones.[/url] And just so everybody knows, My limits are your limits, I have no triggers. And I only use temporary ANIME/DRAWN faceclaims until I [URL=http://alyxsandre.deviantart.com/]can draw my own[/URL]. That's my new dA, though, so you can come check out my [url=http://dragnia.deviantart.com/]old account[/url] there, or my [url=http://zeniart.tumblr.com/]tumblr over here.[/url] As a note... I find RL faceclaims KIIINDA creepy... But if your rp's cool enough, I may ignore that aspect... Maybe. Note: I'll have you know that I'm actually probably a bit too hyperactive and incredibly cheerful |'D Characters are my life and they make my life brighter. I hope they do the same for you.[/quote] [font=times new roman][size=3]Movin' on!
• Lost in the Sea of an Over-Active Mind... •

A Silly Little Intro wrote:
Ahem //clears throat

Hello there. I'm Alyxsandre, better known as Nia, but you can call me Alyx if you'd rather. I'm a 24-year-old kid with no gender alignment whatsoever, who watches an unholy amount of anime and reads too much manga. For an idea of my likes, my favorites are Gintama, Natsume's Book of Friends, Big Windup, Orange, Mob Psycho 100, and My Hero Academia. Mostly Gintama and Natsume's Book of Friends.

Only one or two of their genres line up.

Anyways, we're not here to learn about what anime I watch or manga I read, right? We're here for that roleplay stuff /eue/

So I'mma get straight to the point—

Right now, I'm looking for ONE thing!

A few 1x1s~ I'm mostly looking for anything for my two characters below but also a few random pairings (most of which are platonic!)

I think you might be able to consider me an advance-lit roleplayer, but I'm really lazy and can't/don't post too crazily often. I can no longer juggle 30 characters and post three times a week for all of them without fail. At most, I can handle 1 or 2 characters. Though who am I kidding. I'll probably end up with 10 anyways |'D (Warning: I am a character-making addict.) If I'm super into a roleplay, too... You can most likely expect me to be posting like, aiunno, at least once a day |'D Meep.

Also, in terms of OOC in roleplays—I can't really deal with awkward or non-existent OOC chatter. I like having a friendship with my fellow roleplayer or roleplayers, so if there's that disconnect, I just can't get into the roleplay. So a heads up. If you don't like conversation outside of the roleplay, then we won't be compatible and I'll likely slink away :'/ So note, I may be quite picky in choosing which roleplay(s) I join and whom I roleplay with |'D

Ah, and with that, my writing samples are here. Oldest are first, newest are last. Here are some more recent ones.

And just so everybody knows, My limits are your limits, I have no triggers. And I only use temporary ANIME/DRAWN faceclaims until I can draw my own. That's my new dA, though, so you can come check out my old account there, or my tumblr over here.

As a note... I find RL faceclaims KIIINDA creepy... But if your rp's cool enough, I may ignore that aspect... Maybe.

Note: I'll have you know that I'm actually probably a bit too hyperactive and incredibly cheerful |'D Characters are my life and they make my life brighter. I hope they do the same for you.

Movin' on!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
• I Be Looking For... •

• I only roleplay with people that are 18+, sorry!
• I prefer to rp on google docs than here.
• Original > Fandom
• I will only consider Fandom roleplays if they A.) Have no canons in the rp, itself, and B.) Have an original plot.
• Pokémon is my favorite fandom 8V
• But I'll consider things like My Hero Academia or Mob Psycho 100
• I'll reiterate: NO. CANON. CHARACTERS. None! Zero! Zip!
• I said it above but, Real-Life faceclaims kinda creep me out. They are kind of an immediate turn-off 8'D
• Lazy-Lit = Advance Lit > Lit.
• I'll look at almost any rp you've got so toss'm at me 8V So show me your plots!
• No PMs for anything. I am absolutely horrendous at keeping up with PMs. Except for talking. If you don't have a discord or a skype, I'm fine with keeping contact on here!
• If you have a Skype or Discord... //wink wink nudge nudge. Hey theeere. Wanna add me? ;3
• Be willing to plot and plan, please! I want to build this roleplay/these roleplays WITH you, not make them all myself and have you tag along, or vice-versa. Let's build our characters together, or if you already have one, help me build mine, etc! This is a two-person thing! Two people! One world! Magic! AMA-ZING //shot
• For the mature romance in particular, I prefer MxM, but may be convinced at MxF.
• Insta-romance is an insta-turn-off. The characters must meet first without having known each other well, the romance must BUILD. The RELATIONSHIP must FLOURISH. I am 100% against insta-romance, and I can't get into roleplays that are like that.
• I prefer you use a completely new character or a revamp/rehashed character. I have a thing against non-canon when it comes to OCs. It feels very unfair to my characters, who are made completely unique for the roleplay 9.9 times out of 10. I want this to be their CANON. Not just a side-story because you're bored and want to use your character :/
• If you're not comfortable with anything outside of the gender binary, we won't be compatible as partners. (Romance character IS a genderfluid character)
• If you're not comfortable with any sexuality outside of the typical sexualities, we won't be compatible as partners. Rose is Poly, so if you're not OK with that, we won't be compatible.
• Last, my first character delves into some sensitive subjects, like eating disorders, self-harm, and depression. If any of these make you uncomfortable, then, well... I respect your limits, but I really want to do a darker mood, ish, so we may not be compatible for this specific roleplay.
• Also, Rose IS PROMISCUOUS! But I won't push you out of your limits for that... Nor do I want to break FR rules x'D Fading to black is a thing. But I'll tell you that when I ship, I ship hard x'DD
• For the casual broship, ONLY looking for MXM PLA TONIC. PLATONIC. You know, that thing where two guys love each other and it's NOT romantic? Yeah, that |D Though I AM open to a romance... Vivian's kinda weird so...
• I am ditch-friendly, but only if you tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore. PLEASE. I won't be offended if you say you don't like me or just don't want to roleplay anymore!
• Now to the rule nobody wants to have 8D... Give me a small idea of what type of character you might be interested in using! /OUO/ I'm only looking for ONE partner per 1x1, maybe two at most, and really only have time for one, so I can't just say yes to everyone ;v; I also wanna see your samples when you ask if I'm interested in roleplaying with you v3v... Please. I will ask you to please look at my rules again if you do neither of these things when you express interest.
• I would love you if you're an artist and roleplay o - o Plz. And tell me about yourself! I like having a FRIENDSHIP with my roleplay partner!
• That is all. v3v/
• I Be Looking For... •

• I only roleplay with people that are 18+, sorry!
• I prefer to rp on google docs than here.
• Original > Fandom
• I will only consider Fandom roleplays if they A.) Have no canons in the rp, itself, and B.) Have an original plot.
• Pokémon is my favorite fandom 8V
• But I'll consider things like My Hero Academia or Mob Psycho 100
• I'll reiterate: NO. CANON. CHARACTERS. None! Zero! Zip!
• I said it above but, Real-Life faceclaims kinda creep me out. They are kind of an immediate turn-off 8'D
• Lazy-Lit = Advance Lit > Lit.
• I'll look at almost any rp you've got so toss'm at me 8V So show me your plots!
• No PMs for anything. I am absolutely horrendous at keeping up with PMs. Except for talking. If you don't have a discord or a skype, I'm fine with keeping contact on here!
• If you have a Skype or Discord... //wink wink nudge nudge. Hey theeere. Wanna add me? ;3
• Be willing to plot and plan, please! I want to build this roleplay/these roleplays WITH you, not make them all myself and have you tag along, or vice-versa. Let's build our characters together, or if you already have one, help me build mine, etc! This is a two-person thing! Two people! One world! Magic! AMA-ZING //shot
• For the mature romance in particular, I prefer MxM, but may be convinced at MxF.
• Insta-romance is an insta-turn-off. The characters must meet first without having known each other well, the romance must BUILD. The RELATIONSHIP must FLOURISH. I am 100% against insta-romance, and I can't get into roleplays that are like that.
• I prefer you use a completely new character or a revamp/rehashed character. I have a thing against non-canon when it comes to OCs. It feels very unfair to my characters, who are made completely unique for the roleplay 9.9 times out of 10. I want this to be their CANON. Not just a side-story because you're bored and want to use your character :/
• If you're not comfortable with anything outside of the gender binary, we won't be compatible as partners. (Romance character IS a genderfluid character)
• If you're not comfortable with any sexuality outside of the typical sexualities, we won't be compatible as partners. Rose is Poly, so if you're not OK with that, we won't be compatible.
• Last, my first character delves into some sensitive subjects, like eating disorders, self-harm, and depression. If any of these make you uncomfortable, then, well... I respect your limits, but I really want to do a darker mood, ish, so we may not be compatible for this specific roleplay.
• Also, Rose IS PROMISCUOUS! But I won't push you out of your limits for that... Nor do I want to break FR rules x'D Fading to black is a thing. But I'll tell you that when I ship, I ship hard x'DD
• For the casual broship, ONLY looking for MXM PLA TONIC. PLATONIC. You know, that thing where two guys love each other and it's NOT romantic? Yeah, that |D Though I AM open to a romance... Vivian's kinda weird so...
• I am ditch-friendly, but only if you tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore. PLEASE. I won't be offended if you say you don't like me or just don't want to roleplay anymore!
• Now to the rule nobody wants to have 8D... Give me a small idea of what type of character you might be interested in using! /OUO/ I'm only looking for ONE partner per 1x1, maybe two at most, and really only have time for one, so I can't just say yes to everyone ;v; I also wanna see your samples when you ask if I'm interested in roleplaying with you v3v... Please. I will ask you to please look at my rules again if you do neither of these things when you express interest.
• I would love you if you're an artist and roleplay o - o Plz. And tell me about yourself! I like having a FRIENDSHIP with my roleplay partner!
• That is all. v3v/
AScq6qj.png
• Characters I Wish To Use... •

Trigger-warning!!!!! Rose has an eating disorder! If you're uncomfortable with that, DON'T ASK FOR A RP WITH HIM. I will not change this aspect of his character. He's under a spoiler for those who wish to avoid that.
Rosamund Todd ::
Basic Overview :: Rosamund Todd is a very promiscuous person... but unlike what you'd expect from a 'playboy,' though, he sees nobody as an object, simply as people with a similar motive. He makes it clear to anybody who gets involved with him that he's this way and has no real plans on falling in love with anybody, but it doesn't mean he can't fall in love... The essential purpose of this roleplay will be one of romance. (Please remember, however, that Rose is genderfluid.) I want to have a relationship build with another character. This isn't a 'break the habits of a playboy' kind of roleplay, because he was never a playboy to begin with.
Setting :: Somewhat sci-fi-y. Imagine something like The Fifth Element or some more futuristic sort of thing.
Name :: Rosamund Todd
Nickname :: Rose
Sex :: Male || Gender :: Genderfluid
Sexuality :: Bisexual , Polyamorous
Personality ::
• • • • Flirtatious, Promiscuous, Honest, Elegant, Gentle, Delicate, Extroverted
Quick Bio ::
• • • • Raised by his parents to be more feminine than masculine, Rose isn't what you'd expect from a male at all. He carries himself very delicately, and calls most people his 'sheep' or his 'butterflies.' Right now, at the age of 27, he's the type of person you'd see surrounded by men and women and everything-in-between.
Notes ::
• • • • • • ... Seems to be a bit underweight (He does have a eating disorder, as I noted above. Just a heads up if you're uncomfortable with that.)
• • • • • • He will NEVER go for anybody who has an aura of 'delicate' and 'fragile.' The quiet, shy types. Trying to win over the quiet, shy types is never something he'll do, because he sees it as shallow and just flat-out a bad idea. He will only go after those who have a sense of emotional and overall independence, as a challenge to himself. Often gets turned-down, though.
• • • • • • He has a more emotional relationship with two people--a teddy-bear of a man known as Iuno, and a plus-sized elegant female called Stradivary. These three are essentially best friends, but also his lovers.

Vivian Valentine ::
Basic Overview :: Vivian Valentine is a supernatural folk... He's comes from a long line of pure-blooded Shape-Shifters that spend the majority of their time in a humanoid (which is considered their "true" form) shape. The strange thing about Vivian, however... Is that he seems to be scared of everything. He's paranoid of everything, and always assumes the worst-case-scenario. Honestly, it's a surprise this guy is still alive. He only gets along with plants, and his best friend is a 842-year-old bonsai. You can definitely say... He's a bit odd.
Setting :: Modern-like setting? Maybe a bit higher-tech, but nothing too crazy. DEFINITELY modern. I'm not interested in anything other than modern/present-day.
Name :: Vivian Valentine
Nickname :: Vivi (hates that nickname)
Sex :: Male || Gender :: Male
Sexuality :: Asexual, Demi?Aro?mantic?
• • • • Paranoid, Elegant, Cowardly, Professional, Untrusting, Suspicious, Green-Friendly, Perfectly-Happy-With-Living-Alone
• • • • Born to a family as the youngest of pure shape-shifters, Vivian was the last one to learn how to shape-shift... This thus caused him to be tormented by his older siblings who enjoyed playing tricks on him and spooking him in their various different monstrous forms...
This did not end well, even after he learned how to shape-shift, and he ended up running away at 18. He now lives alone in a huge mansion selling exotic plants all over the nation in the middle of a secluded forest. How does he get anything? Mail-order.
• • • • • • He's vegan.
• • • • • • His mansion is literally big enough to house a family of 10. Only one room is occupied, and that's by him.

And ONTO THE REST!
• Characters I Wish To Use... •

Trigger-warning!!!!! Rose has an eating disorder! If you're uncomfortable with that, DON'T ASK FOR A RP WITH HIM. I will not change this aspect of his character. He's under a spoiler for those who wish to avoid that.
Rosamund Todd ::
Basic Overview :: Rosamund Todd is a very promiscuous person... but unlike what you'd expect from a 'playboy,' though, he sees nobody as an object, simply as people with a similar motive. He makes it clear to anybody who gets involved with him that he's this way and has no real plans on falling in love with anybody, but it doesn't mean he can't fall in love... The essential purpose of this roleplay will be one of romance. (Please remember, however, that Rose is genderfluid.) I want to have a relationship build with another character. This isn't a 'break the habits of a playboy' kind of roleplay, because he was never a playboy to begin with.
Setting :: Somewhat sci-fi-y. Imagine something like The Fifth Element or some more futuristic sort of thing.
Name :: Rosamund Todd
Nickname :: Rose
Sex :: Male || Gender :: Genderfluid
Sexuality :: Bisexual , Polyamorous
• • • • Flirtatious, Promiscuous, Honest, Elegant, Gentle, Delicate, Extroverted
• • • • Raised by his parents to be more feminine than masculine, Rose isn't what you'd expect from a male at all. He carries himself very delicately, and calls most people his 'sheep' or his 'butterflies.' Right now, at the age of 27, he's the type of person you'd see surrounded by men and women and everything-in-between.
• • • • • • ... Seems to be a bit underweight (He does have a eating disorder, as I noted above. Just a heads up if you're uncomfortable with that.)
• • • • • • He will NEVER go for anybody who has an aura of 'delicate' and 'fragile.' The quiet, shy types. Trying to win over the quiet, shy types is never something he'll do, because he sees it as shallow and just flat-out a bad idea. He will only go after those who have a sense of emotional and overall independence, as a challenge to himself. Often gets turned-down, though.
• • • • • • He has a more emotional relationship with two people--a teddy-bear of a man known as Iuno, and a plus-sized elegant female called Stradivary. These three are essentially best friends, but also his lovers.

Vivian Valentine ::
Basic Overview :: Vivian Valentine is a supernatural folk... He's comes from a long line of pure-blooded Shape-Shifters that spend the majority of their time in a humanoid (which is considered their "true" form) shape. The strange thing about Vivian, however... Is that he seems to be scared of everything. He's paranoid of everything, and always assumes the worst-case-scenario. Honestly, it's a surprise this guy is still alive. He only gets along with plants, and his best friend is a 842-year-old bonsai. You can definitely say... He's a bit odd.
Setting :: Modern-like setting? Maybe a bit higher-tech, but nothing too crazy. DEFINITELY modern. I'm not interested in anything other than modern/present-day.
Name :: Vivian Valentine
Nickname :: Vivi (hates that nickname)
Sex :: Male || Gender :: Male
Sexuality :: Asexual, Demi?Aro?mantic?
• • • • Paranoid, Elegant, Cowardly, Professional, Untrusting, Suspicious, Green-Friendly, Perfectly-Happy-With-Living-Alone
• • • • Born to a family as the youngest of pure shape-shifters, Vivian was the last one to learn how to shape-shift... This thus caused him to be tormented by his older siblings who enjoyed playing tricks on him and spooking him in their various different monstrous forms...
This did not end well, even after he learned how to shape-shift, and he ended up running away at 18. He now lives alone in a huge mansion selling exotic plants all over the nation in the middle of a secluded forest. How does he get anything? Mail-order.
• • • • • • He's vegan.
• • • • • • His mansion is literally big enough to house a family of 10. Only one room is occupied, and that's by him.

And ONTO THE REST!
AScq6qj.png
• Genres Et Cetera... •

Key ::
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + - I WILL KILL FOR THIS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - I would really like!!! CRAAAAVE!
♥ ♥ ♥ - Sounds like fun!
♥ ♥ - Interested in, but not craving
♥ – Sure, why not?
Nothing – Meh…convince me.

Genres ::
Ohwoops, almost every single one has a heart |D Honestly, I'm a fan of crazy genre-hybrids 8'D Have at it, I'll most likely be open to it.
Fantasy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Supernatural (think japanese yokai, spirits, etc) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Action ♥ ♥
Adventure ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Steampunk ♥
Sci-Fi ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Fandom ♥
Medieval ♥
Slice-of-Life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Romance ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Anything else (none to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, depending on what it is. Just ask, don’t be afraid to show me something not listed here)

I have no Plots ::
Kinda. For the mature romance, it's just a mature romance. \ = V = / I think we should decide on that TOGETHER. I'm also willing to look at your plots!

Relationships ::
Romantic, Platonic... ETC! I typically prefer Platonic though.
M x M ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
M x F ♥
F x F
Note: I do any sexuality under the sun 8V

Genders (or lack thereof) ::
Agender (dfab or dmab) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Trans- ♥
Cis-Male ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Cis-Female
Gender-Fluid ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

That is all...

• Hit Me with Your Best Shot!!! •
• Genres Et Cetera... •

Key ::
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + - I WILL KILL FOR THIS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - I would really like!!! CRAAAAVE!
♥ ♥ ♥ - Sounds like fun!
♥ ♥ - Interested in, but not craving
♥ – Sure, why not?
Nothing – Meh…convince me.

Genres ::
Ohwoops, almost every single one has a heart |D Honestly, I'm a fan of crazy genre-hybrids 8'D Have at it, I'll most likely be open to it.
Fantasy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Supernatural (think japanese yokai, spirits, etc) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Action ♥ ♥
Adventure ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Steampunk ♥
Sci-Fi ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Fandom ♥
Medieval ♥
Slice-of-Life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Romance ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Anything else (none to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, depending on what it is. Just ask, don’t be afraid to show me something not listed here)

I have no Plots ::
Kinda. For the mature romance, it's just a mature romance. \ = V = / I think we should decide on that TOGETHER. I'm also willing to look at your plots!

Relationships ::
Romantic, Platonic... ETC! I typically prefer Platonic though.
M x M ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
M x F ♥
F x F
Note: I do any sexuality under the sun 8V

Genders (or lack thereof) ::
Agender (dfab or dmab) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Trans- ♥
Cis-Male ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Cis-Female
Gender-Fluid ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

That is all...

• Hit Me with Your Best Shot!!! •
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre

Hi! I'm super interested in doing a rp with Rose (and you're also welcome to dump headcanons on me, lmao I do it to my friends enough). Some things to know:

1. I am 18+
2. I am genderfluid myself (female pronouns are fine, no gendered terms though please).
3. My replies are...long winded. Like, over eight paragraphs when I really get going long winded.
4. I have Skype!
5. The kind of character I'm thinking of using...There's this one I've never actually used, so I'm gonna give him a total redo, but he's more or less a not so happy punk who loves dogs. He's around six foot four and built like a pro athlete, and he spends most of his time either making makeup tutorials or working as a tattoo artist. He is pansexual with a preference towards anyone who doesn't laugh at his dogs or his clumsiness. He used to be in a gang too, he kept the motorcycle and neat biker jacket. Underneath his punk aesthetic he's actually a real sweet guy who'll get someone he likes flowers and constantly show them pictures of his dogs. (Two German Shepards and a three legged husky).

As for examples of my writing, these are a little old but I have this account here:
https://www.fictionpress.com/u/1086349/WendigoStories

Uh...I think that's it? I've got a couple plots, so if you're interested I'll let ya hear them. If I forgot something tell me.
@Alyxsandre

Hi! I'm super interested in doing a rp with Rose (and you're also welcome to dump headcanons on me, lmao I do it to my friends enough). Some things to know:

1. I am 18+
2. I am genderfluid myself (female pronouns are fine, no gendered terms though please).
3. My replies are...long winded. Like, over eight paragraphs when I really get going long winded.
4. I have Skype!
5. The kind of character I'm thinking of using...There's this one I've never actually used, so I'm gonna give him a total redo, but he's more or less a not so happy punk who loves dogs. He's around six foot four and built like a pro athlete, and he spends most of his time either making makeup tutorials or working as a tattoo artist. He is pansexual with a preference towards anyone who doesn't laugh at his dogs or his clumsiness. He used to be in a gang too, he kept the motorcycle and neat biker jacket. Underneath his punk aesthetic he's actually a real sweet guy who'll get someone he likes flowers and constantly show them pictures of his dogs. (Two German Shepards and a three legged husky).

As for examples of my writing, these are a little old but I have this account here:
https://www.fictionpress.com/u/1086349/WendigoStories

Uh...I think that's it? I've got a couple plots, so if you're interested I'll let ya hear them. If I forgot something tell me.
Help me pay rent and cat vet bills: Art & Lore Shop
frogs.png
@TwistedRae
First off—your writing is astounding. Had to force myself to stop before I stayed up all night reading xD
Second off—sorry for the delay in response!!

I'm totally down to roleplay with ya!
My Skype is Alyxsandre (should pop up as Schrödinger's Felis lupus) if you wanna add me!
I'd love to hear what plots you may have : D
@TwistedRae
First off—your writing is astounding. Had to force myself to stop before I stayed up all night reading xD
Second off—sorry for the delay in response!!

I'm totally down to roleplay with ya!
My Skype is Alyxsandre (should pop up as Schrödinger's Felis lupus) if you wanna add me!
I'd love to hear what plots you may have : D
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre
//sweats at vivian
why do i feel like a good way to throw a character at him is that one day the mail order messes up so this one guy has to travel all the way to the mansion (why is it so **** far) and then ... well, he could topple over a precious plant by accident :v

(and then he comes back another day with a new plant as an apology lol)

but holy heck i'm not super into manga and anime anymore (because i'm so lazy to stream) but you sound really cool and we have a lot of similar rp tendencies xD i also love making characters right off the bat, especially when trying to fit it to a certain scenario (case in point previous paragraph) -- i'm also 18+, and love rping MxM huehuehue

i'm willing to try something mature because i haven't been able to do it with anyone, so there's always a first 8U i'm not a super good artist tho ;; i haven't been practicing lately because of collegeee

also i'm a lit student, so i guess that gives me a writing perk ???
here's one current RP I'm in, but I'm slow at the moment because summer classes are kicking my butt ;; http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2209840/1

i know someone already posted but if you don't mind another feel free to hit me up :0
also i miss google docs i used to rp there tons with my old rp friends ; u ;
@Alyxsandre
//sweats at vivian
why do i feel like a good way to throw a character at him is that one day the mail order messes up so this one guy has to travel all the way to the mansion (why is it so **** far) and then ... well, he could topple over a precious plant by accident :v

(and then he comes back another day with a new plant as an apology lol)

but holy heck i'm not super into manga and anime anymore (because i'm so lazy to stream) but you sound really cool and we have a lot of similar rp tendencies xD i also love making characters right off the bat, especially when trying to fit it to a certain scenario (case in point previous paragraph) -- i'm also 18+, and love rping MxM huehuehue

i'm willing to try something mature because i haven't been able to do it with anyone, so there's always a first 8U i'm not a super good artist tho ;; i haven't been practicing lately because of collegeee

also i'm a lit student, so i guess that gives me a writing perk ???
here's one current RP I'm in, but I'm slow at the moment because summer classes are kicking my butt ;; http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2209840/1

i know someone already posted but if you don't mind another feel free to hit me up :0
also i miss google docs i used to rp there tons with my old rp friends ; u ;
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
8V9 I am totally down for roleplaying with ya!
Do you have a skype and/or a discord? >V>/
@Altair
8V9 I am totally down for roleplaying with ya!
Do you have a skype and/or a discord? >V>/
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre

Ah! This all sounds wonderful!

I would love to RP with you and your Shape Shifter character. I have a Shape Shifter of my own that I would love to do more RPs with, but he isnt human (Though he is capable of shifting one). My OC is a monster of my own created species called Smoke Shifters. (I created a subspecies on here for them if your interested >uo. Button is in my sig.)

I prefer to RP on the Forums in FR but I do have a discord and a Skype. I rarely ever use my Skype though >u>"

I dont mind any of the points you have brought up and I dont mind RPing darker themes. I havent been RPing for too terribly long and so far have only been RPing here on FR. I would give you some examples of my OC RPing but I am at work and wont be leaving for another hour or so >u>"

~~~~

Here are some RP examples from doing FR RPs here though :
x x x

Here are a couple large group RPs I had but died due to lack of activity from everyone u-u :
x x

~~~~~

Last but not least here is my monster character, I hope its alright that he isn't a human. If you prefer to RP with human only or human-ish characters then I have another OC I can bring up :)

Rauch

Edit: Oh! and I am an Artist and wouldn't mind doing art stuff for 1x1 RPs!
@Alyxsandre

Ah! This all sounds wonderful!

I would love to RP with you and your Shape Shifter character. I have a Shape Shifter of my own that I would love to do more RPs with, but he isnt human (Though he is capable of shifting one). My OC is a monster of my own created species called Smoke Shifters. (I created a subspecies on here for them if your interested >uo. Button is in my sig.)

I prefer to RP on the Forums in FR but I do have a discord and a Skype. I rarely ever use my Skype though >u>"

I dont mind any of the points you have brought up and I dont mind RPing darker themes. I havent been RPing for too terribly long and so far have only been RPing here on FR. I would give you some examples of my OC RPing but I am at work and wont be leaving for another hour or so >u>"

~~~~

Here are some RP examples from doing FR RPs here though :
x x x

Here are a couple large group RPs I had but died due to lack of activity from everyone u-u :
x x

~~~~~

Last but not least here is my monster character, I hope its alright that he isn't a human. If you prefer to RP with human only or human-ish characters then I have another OC I can bring up :)

Rauch

Edit: Oh! and I am an Artist and wouldn't mind doing art stuff for 1x1 RPs!
@Drackana
ohmygosh I was meant to reply to you ages ago but WHAT IS TIIIMEEE
it disappeared.

I'll give you a proper reply in the morning since I'm about to head to bed, but if you're still interested, we can totally continue to chatter ;>
@Drackana
ohmygosh I was meant to reply to you ages ago but WHAT IS TIIIMEEE
it disappeared.

I'll give you a proper reply in the morning since I'm about to head to bed, but if you're still interested, we can totally continue to chatter ;>
AScq6qj.png
1 2