Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP w/ Eaglerider
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
"Ashfall Wastes. Here. Difficult? Will the hypnotized dragon remember anything? Will they remain hypnotized until the host... releases them?" Lune looked embarrassed to be asking so many questions.

"Good. Hm... let's start off easy. Go steal from her." Althea decided finally, musing over her options.
"Ashfall Wastes. Here. Difficult? Will the hypnotized dragon remember anything? Will they remain hypnotized until the host... releases them?" Lune looked embarrassed to be asking so many questions.

"Good. Hm... let's start off easy. Go steal from her." Althea decided finally, musing over her options.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
tp1eAiM.png KjADBgr.png Mbe1yYW.png JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
"Why here in Ashfall?... odd..." He dwells on it briefly. "They must have passed somewhere here or a precious host left it here. The hypnotized dragon won't remember a thing. And they will remain hypnotized until the spirit decides that they should be released. Sometimes they give the hypnotized dragon gifts for success. Sometimes. And yes. If a spirit succeeds in hypnotizing a dragon that means they have strong magical abilities. Both living and now." He thinks about hypnosis. "The things they can do with a hypnotized dragon very. They can order them to do actions but one report said that a spirit can also grant them a new personality, sometimes making it last even after hypnosis ends. Though it's rarest to see it occur. If a spirit wants they can even tell their servant what to call them. Though that's usually the ghost of a noble or royal dragon."

Ranna goes and returns with a gold necklace and yhe entire sage set from Mercedes. "I succeeded." Ranna says plainly her eyes developing dark rings that only the spirit can see.
"Why here in Ashfall?... odd..." He dwells on it briefly. "They must have passed somewhere here or a precious host left it here. The hypnotized dragon won't remember a thing. And they will remain hypnotized until the spirit decides that they should be released. Sometimes they give the hypnotized dragon gifts for success. Sometimes. And yes. If a spirit succeeds in hypnotizing a dragon that means they have strong magical abilities. Both living and now." He thinks about hypnosis. "The things they can do with a hypnotized dragon very. They can order them to do actions but one report said that a spirit can also grant them a new personality, sometimes making it last even after hypnosis ends. Though it's rarest to see it occur. If a spirit wants they can even tell their servant what to call them. Though that's usually the ghost of a noble or royal dragon."

Ranna goes and returns with a gold necklace and yhe entire sage set from Mercedes. "I succeeded." Ranna says plainly her eyes developing dark rings that only the spirit can see.
"Okay..." Lune said slowly as she absorbed all the new information. "So, the cure? For a strong spirit? Calemvir, wasn't it? Could he maybe help somehow?" She constantly peppered him with questions, eager to cure her friend.

Althea nodded in approval. "Very good," she said, examining the item Ranna retrieved briefly.
"That was just a test. You may do whatever you like with those items. Don't worry, your tasks will get a lot more interesting in the future. For now, I want you to address me as... X. You don't need to know my real name." She broke off with a grunt of pain.
Soon, she straightened. "Controlling you is physically tolling for the host. I guess I won't be able to do this for much longer."
Althea tapped Ranna's temple, then soon collapsed. Althea rose again, her eyes returning to their usual green.
"Okay..." Lune said slowly as she absorbed all the new information. "So, the cure? For a strong spirit? Calemvir, wasn't it? Could he maybe help somehow?" She constantly peppered him with questions, eager to cure her friend.

Althea nodded in approval. "Very good," she said, examining the item Ranna retrieved briefly.
"That was just a test. You may do whatever you like with those items. Don't worry, your tasks will get a lot more interesting in the future. For now, I want you to address me as... X. You don't need to know my real name." She broke off with a grunt of pain.
Soon, she straightened. "Controlling you is physically tolling for the host. I guess I won't be able to do this for much longer."
Althea tapped Ranna's temple, then soon collapsed. Althea rose again, her eyes returning to their usual green.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
Regulus sighs unsure. "Well.. he could make it. But the recipe is always different. It will take time and research. Not to mention finding out who or what now resides in your friend. It's a lot to take in really so... I don't blame you if you are overwhelmed."

Ranna snaps out of the hypnosis seeing herself holding the clothing and necklace. "What was I doing with these?" Her eyes now normal and not recalling being hypnotized by the spirit. "Are you well?" She asks Althea as she folds the apparel she stole for X. "Need water or anything? A tour of the caves?"

Ariuk walks by wearing iron armor. Anduin having assigned him to guard finally. He just needed a broadsword. Eventually.
Regulus sighs unsure. "Well.. he could make it. But the recipe is always different. It will take time and research. Not to mention finding out who or what now resides in your friend. It's a lot to take in really so... I don't blame you if you are overwhelmed."

Ranna snaps out of the hypnosis seeing herself holding the clothing and necklace. "What was I doing with these?" Her eyes now normal and not recalling being hypnotized by the spirit. "Are you well?" She asks Althea as she folds the apparel she stole for X. "Need water or anything? A tour of the caves?"

Ariuk walks by wearing iron armor. Anduin having assigned him to guard finally. He just needed a broadsword. Eventually.
"I'm... fine. Thank you. If Calemvir can make a list of the ingredients, I'll start right away. Unless there's anything else I need to know... so right now all we know that it's a strong spirit possessing Althea because of the.. cape." Lune said, mentally repeating everything she knew.

Althea blinked a couple times. "Ugh, I feel even more exhausted. I'm okay, I think I'll just wait until Lune returns. Thank you though." She rubbed her eyes blearily.
Seeing Ariuk walk by, she called out politely, "Good morning."
"I'm... fine. Thank you. If Calemvir can make a list of the ingredients, I'll start right away. Unless there's anything else I need to know... so right now all we know that it's a strong spirit possessing Althea because of the.. cape." Lune said, mentally repeating everything she knew.

Althea blinked a couple times. "Ugh, I feel even more exhausted. I'm okay, I think I'll just wait until Lune returns. Thank you though." She rubbed her eyes blearily.
Seeing Ariuk walk by, she called out politely, "Good morning."
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
"A strong spirit whose intentions are unknown. I'll go ask him for a list. But don't be surprised if it's long... take any book you may need too." With that he goes to tell Calemvir he needs an ingredient list.

Ranna looks at Althea. "Nonsense I'll stay here. Are you an insomniac? Perhaps we can help." Ranna looks back at the apparel in her claws.

Ariuk waved and called. "Good morning." Before continuing on to his duty fir the day.
"A strong spirit whose intentions are unknown. I'll go ask him for a list. But don't be surprised if it's long... take any book you may need too." With that he goes to tell Calemvir he needs an ingredient list.

Ranna looks at Althea. "Nonsense I'll stay here. Are you an insomniac? Perhaps we can help." Ranna looks back at the apparel in her claws.

Ariuk waved and called. "Good morning." Before continuing on to his duty fir the day.
"Thank you!" Lune called after him. She kept the bigger book in her claws, and started to head back to the cave where Althea was staying.

"I'm not an insomniac, I just had a.. bad nights sleep." Althea smiled awkwardly. Her eyes traveled down to the apparel in Ranna's claws. Huh. I wonder where she got that.
"That's a nice necklace." She commented conversationally.
"Thank you!" Lune called after him. She kept the bigger book in her claws, and started to head back to the cave where Althea was staying.

"I'm not an insomniac, I just had a.. bad nights sleep." Althea smiled awkwardly. Her eyes traveled down to the apparel in Ranna's claws. Huh. I wonder where she got that.
"That's a nice necklace." She commented conversationally.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
Regulus went to Calemvir and explained everything.
"Hmm... yes give a day. Though it will be long." Calemvir says before turning back to his potions. That dragon never leaves his lab. Regulus thought to himself.

"Why don't you rest again? I'm sure you need it." Ranna says smiling. "You think so? My sister and mother are dancers and use silks. But we haven't finished Mercedes' set yet. I'm next. Though I don't know if I'm as deserving since I'm more serious."
Regulus went to Calemvir and explained everything.
"Hmm... yes give a day. Though it will be long." Calemvir says before turning back to his potions. That dragon never leaves his lab. Regulus thought to himself.

"Why don't you rest again? I'm sure you need it." Ranna says smiling. "You think so? My sister and mother are dancers and use silks. But we haven't finished Mercedes' set yet. I'm next. Though I don't know if I'm as deserving since I'm more serious."
"I'll be okay. And I'm sure you deserve the silks! I haven't seen you dance, I'm sure you're just as good as your sisters." Althea reassured her kindly.

Lune returned to the cave Althea was in. "Hey Althea and Ranna." She greeted them both.
"So Regulus found this book about spirits and possession. I think this may help. He's also asking Calemvir to make a list of ingredients for the cure."
Althea turned to her. "A cure?" She brightened.
"Yeah. It might take a while though." Lune replied, handing Althea the book. Althea took it and started to read through it.
"Thanks." Althea said distractedly, continuing to read. Lune sat down tiredly with a heavy sigh.
"I'll be okay. And I'm sure you deserve the silks! I haven't seen you dance, I'm sure you're just as good as your sisters." Althea reassured her kindly.

Lune returned to the cave Althea was in. "Hey Althea and Ranna." She greeted them both.
"So Regulus found this book about spirits and possession. I think this may help. He's also asking Calemvir to make a list of ingredients for the cure."
Althea turned to her. "A cure?" She brightened.
"Yeah. It might take a while though." Lune replied, handing Althea the book. Althea took it and started to read through it.
"Thanks." Althea said distractedly, continuing to read. Lune sat down tiredly with a heavy sigh.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
Ranna looks uncertain. "I don't know... my mother is the best."
"Hello friend I didn't get your name...." She says looking at Lune. "Father found a book on spirits? What kind? The ones of princesses possessing chosen dragons? Like the fairy tales?" Ranna holds the clothes still and the necklace. "Should I go?"

Regulus returns to the library leaving Calemvir to creating the list. His eyes showing no fatigue. Or stress. But rather interest and concern for Althea. If the spirit controlled her long enough it's power would grow allowing more actions to be performed.
Ranna looks uncertain. "I don't know... my mother is the best."
"Hello friend I didn't get your name...." She says looking at Lune. "Father found a book on spirits? What kind? The ones of princesses possessing chosen dragons? Like the fairy tales?" Ranna holds the clothes still and the necklace. "Should I go?"

Regulus returns to the library leaving Calemvir to creating the list. His eyes showing no fatigue. Or stress. But rather interest and concern for Althea. If the spirit controlled her long enough it's power would grow allowing more actions to be performed.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27