Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP w/ Eaglerider
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
"I'm Lune,"
"And I'm Althea." They both introduced themselves.
"You're all so kind... if you're certain, I'll go talk to Regulus then. Althea, will you be okay?" Lune asked her worriedly.
Althea nodded slowly, giving Ranna a hesitant "thank you" as Ranna complimented her cape. Althea found it a tad bit odd that Ranna commented on her cape of all things, but brushed aside as simple kindness.
"Okay... where may I find Regulus?" Lune asked Ranna.
"I'm Lune,"
"And I'm Althea." They both introduced themselves.
"You're all so kind... if you're certain, I'll go talk to Regulus then. Althea, will you be okay?" Lune asked her worriedly.
Althea nodded slowly, giving Ranna a hesitant "thank you" as Ranna complimented her cape. Althea found it a tad bit odd that Ranna commented on her cape of all things, but brushed aside as simple kindness.
"Okay... where may I find Regulus?" Lune asked Ranna.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
tp1eAiM.png KjADBgr.png Mbe1yYW.png JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
"Nice to meet you both." She smiles. "You can find my father in the library outside this cave and to the right." She had no idea that the Cape was causing all these issues.
"Nice to meet you both." She smiles. "You can find my father in the library outside this cave and to the right." She had no idea that the Cape was causing all these issues.
"Alright, thank you." Lune stepped out to the right and looked for the library.
She tried to make herself inconspicuous, she knew that not many dragons knew that she was a visitor due to the fact that nearly all were asleep when they arrived. She eventually spotted the library and headed towards it.
Here goes nothing. I hope he doesn't drive us out if he thinks we're insane... Lune thought as she stepped in. She saw a few other dragons milling about but couldn't seem to find Regulus.
After searching for a few minutes, she found him.
"Ah! Regulus! Er- sir. I don't mean to bother you and I know this seems like an odd question but what do you know about spirits and possession? Do you happen to have any books about that?" She asked sheepishly.
"Alright, thank you." Lune stepped out to the right and looked for the library.
She tried to make herself inconspicuous, she knew that not many dragons knew that she was a visitor due to the fact that nearly all were asleep when they arrived. She eventually spotted the library and headed towards it.
Here goes nothing. I hope he doesn't drive us out if he thinks we're insane... Lune thought as she stepped in. She saw a few other dragons milling about but couldn't seem to find Regulus.
After searching for a few minutes, she found him.
"Ah! Regulus! Er- sir. I don't mean to bother you and I know this seems like an odd question but what do you know about spirits and possession? Do you happen to have any books about that?" She asked sheepishly.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
Regulus looks up from a book. "Spirits and possessions? Why do you ask Lune?" He gestures for her to follow. "I have some not a lot really on such occurrences. Hope you don't mind the library. It's quite large. Meet any of my daughters? Or sons?" He looks fir the section of ghosts and possessions. "Is this about the odd cape your friend wears?"

Ranna looks at Althea. "So... want to do anything? I can dance fir you. Or something more serious. Like chess." She smiles kindly at her. "Your name is Althea right? Pretty name. Have you met Ariuk?"
Regulus looks up from a book. "Spirits and possessions? Why do you ask Lune?" He gestures for her to follow. "I have some not a lot really on such occurrences. Hope you don't mind the library. It's quite large. Meet any of my daughters? Or sons?" He looks fir the section of ghosts and possessions. "Is this about the odd cape your friend wears?"

Ranna looks at Althea. "So... want to do anything? I can dance fir you. Or something more serious. Like chess." She smiles kindly at her. "Your name is Althea right? Pretty name. Have you met Ariuk?"
Lune had an awkward expression on her face. "Your library is nice, and I've met Ranna." She answered as she followed hm.
"How did you guess it was about the cape?" She asked curiously, but then paused. "I guess we made it rather obvious, never mind." She added with what sounded like embarrassment in her voice.

Althea smiled tiredly at Ranna. She had hardly slept at all, and could barely keep her eyes open. "I heard you're an amazing dancer. You were supposed to have a performance, right? And thank you." Her smile grew brighter at the compliment.
"Ah... I've met Aruik. He seems nice." Althea continued sheepishly, remembering the events of yesterday.
Lune had an awkward expression on her face. "Your library is nice, and I've met Ranna." She answered as she followed hm.
"How did you guess it was about the cape?" She asked curiously, but then paused. "I guess we made it rather obvious, never mind." She added with what sounded like embarrassment in her voice.

Althea smiled tiredly at Ranna. She had hardly slept at all, and could barely keep her eyes open. "I heard you're an amazing dancer. You were supposed to have a performance, right? And thank you." Her smile grew brighter at the compliment.
"Ah... I've met Aruik. He seems nice." Althea continued sheepishly, remembering the events of yesterday.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
"What else would cause a ghost to possess another dragon. Especially a nice one. Anyway I'm getting off topic." He gets a book. "Here's one book. There's more. Quickly read through it see if it helps. Though I need an explanation if your friend is possessed somehow." He says .

Ranna smiles. "I dabble. I'm not like merecedes or my mother but I'm good enough. They have silks I don't." She says plainly. "He's nice. Quiet though and sometimes a hopeless one in finding love. He develops crushes on many dragons but never tells anyone really. Though that's only what his sister tells me." Seeing her yawn Ranna adds. "Go ahead and rest friend. I'll make sure you aren't disturbed."
"What else would cause a ghost to possess another dragon. Especially a nice one. Anyway I'm getting off topic." He gets a book. "Here's one book. There's more. Quickly read through it see if it helps. Though I need an explanation if your friend is possessed somehow." He says .

Ranna smiles. "I dabble. I'm not like merecedes or my mother but I'm good enough. They have silks I don't." She says plainly. "He's nice. Quiet though and sometimes a hopeless one in finding love. He develops crushes on many dragons but never tells anyone really. Though that's only what his sister tells me." Seeing her yawn Ranna adds. "Go ahead and rest friend. I'll make sure you aren't disturbed."
"Thanks." Lune takes the book, and tries to skim through it. "Well... you know that cape that Althea has? It's stuck to her scales. Not with some super strong glue or anything, it just won't come off. Is there anything about cursed clothing? Can a spirit be bound to an article of clothing?" She explained and asked while reading.

"I'm sure you're a million times better than I am at dancing, so that's something, right?" Althea replied jokingly. "And... yeah. It would seem Ariuk is like that." She chuckled softly. After hearing Ranna's offer, she blinked a couple of times. "Would you? Thank you so much..." her voice trailed off as she laid down and started to doze.
"Thanks." Lune takes the book, and tries to skim through it. "Well... you know that cape that Althea has? It's stuck to her scales. Not with some super strong glue or anything, it just won't come off. Is there anything about cursed clothing? Can a spirit be bound to an article of clothing?" She explained and asked while reading.

"I'm sure you're a million times better than I am at dancing, so that's something, right?" Althea replied jokingly. "And... yeah. It would seem Ariuk is like that." She chuckled softly. After hearing Ranna's offer, she blinked a couple of times. "Would you? Thank you so much..." her voice trailed off as she laid down and started to doze.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
"You're quite welcome. Cursed clothing? Hmm..." He goes down a different aisle. "Here you are. A book detailing cursed clothing. And a spirit can be bound to clothing, gems etc. Why? Think that caused it?" He asks Lune curious.

Ranna laughs politely. "Never know. Maybe you're better. Yes go to sleep I'll be here for you." She says smiling. Then remains beside her as she slept to make sure no one woke her or anything. But also to confort the shaken pearlcatcher.
"You're quite welcome. Cursed clothing? Hmm..." He goes down a different aisle. "Here you are. A book detailing cursed clothing. And a spirit can be bound to clothing, gems etc. Why? Think that caused it?" He asks Lune curious.

Ranna laughs politely. "Never know. Maybe you're better. Yes go to sleep I'll be here for you." She says smiling. Then remains beside her as she slept to make sure no one woke her or anything. But also to confort the shaken pearlcatcher.
"I guess so... nothing like... that ever happened before. Not until she put on the cape. And she's not able to take it off, so I think it must be connected somehow. One way or another." Lune mumbled, deep in thought as she read through more of the books.
"It says something like 'if a creature dies a very chaotic and painful death, the creature's spirit may come back tied to one of its belongings. It only manifests if the belonging is disturbed, and comes to finish any business it left behind.' Sounds pretty accurate." Lune commented.

Althea felt lulled by Ranna's kind smile and caring nature, and was soon in deep sleep.
"I guess so... nothing like... that ever happened before. Not until she put on the cape. And she's not able to take it off, so I think it must be connected somehow. One way or another." Lune mumbled, deep in thought as she read through more of the books.
"It says something like 'if a creature dies a very chaotic and painful death, the creature's spirit may come back tied to one of its belongings. It only manifests if the belonging is disturbed, and comes to finish any business it left behind.' Sounds pretty accurate." Lune commented.

Althea felt lulled by Ranna's kind smile and caring nature, and was soon in deep sleep.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
Regulus nods. "Finish business how though? Does it say it seeks to regain what it lost? Or fuse with the host? " He asks as he looks over her shoulder. "After all many ghosts tend to move on or do rather minor things, but what you say so far sounds like a strong spirit seeking something. Though a cure for such is difficult and lengthy in finding the ingredients..."

Ranna remained by Althea's side as she slept. She herself was wide awake having rested the night before.
Regulus nods. "Finish business how though? Does it say it seeks to regain what it lost? Or fuse with the host? " He asks as he looks over her shoulder. "After all many ghosts tend to move on or do rather minor things, but what you say so far sounds like a strong spirit seeking something. Though a cure for such is difficult and lengthy in finding the ingredients..."

Ranna remained by Althea's side as she slept. She herself was wide awake having rested the night before.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27