Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bodeequest (free to join!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 321 322
@FWD

Grandpa Him is confused. Grandpa Him says it does look sinister. He then leaves to sweep up all the broken glass.

You see, Grandpa Him can't talk in quotes. He can only talk in vague sentences. :D
@FWD

Grandpa Him is confused. Grandpa Him says it does look sinister. He then leaves to sweep up all the broken glass.

You see, Grandpa Him can't talk in quotes. He can only talk in vague sentences. :D
FObX7rS.png
@JaguarCutie224 @FWD [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=15271,1792,10659,5161,6705,22046&xt=dressing.png[/img] Ghost Guard is chilling in Grandpa Him's treehouse when it hears the sound of smashing glass. Concerned and distressed, it hurries to find Grandpa Him and ask what's wrong.
@JaguarCutie224
@FWD
dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=15271,1792,10659,5161,6705,22046&xt=dressing.png

Ghost Guard is chilling in Grandpa Him's treehouse when it hears the sound of smashing glass. Concerned and distressed, it hurries to find Grandpa Him and ask what's wrong.
art-shop.png
@Rivyr

Grandpa Him explains to Ghost Guard about the weird reflection.
@Rivyr

Grandpa Him explains to Ghost Guard about the weird reflection.
FObX7rS.png
@Rivyr alright, adding him in a sec. i'm trying to come up with a system to make the chaos easier to follow, but i don't think i can do it alone. i think anyone who wants to could be able to declare a Quest. so if someone joins in and wants to know what's happening you can just tell them the gist of your Quest, and that's pretty much what they need to play. like this: [quote name="Quest"] investigate Grandpa Him's Reflection. is it friend or fiend? where: Floating Treehouse [/quote] dunno for sure though. any ideas?
@Rivyr
alright, adding him in a sec.

i'm trying to come up with a system to make the chaos easier to follow, but i don't think i can do it alone.

i think anyone who wants to could be able to declare a Quest.

so if someone joins in and wants to know what's happening you can just tell them the gist of your Quest, and that's pretty much what they need to play.

like this:
Quest wrote:
investigate Grandpa Him's Reflection. is it friend or fiend?

where: Floating Treehouse

dunno for sure though. any ideas?
@FWD

I like it. I just had an interesting idea for a quest, but not now >:3
@FWD

I like it. I just had an interesting idea for a quest, but not now >:3
FObX7rS.png
@JaguarCutie224

Awesome. Perhaps you can even Vex other people's Heroes.
@JaguarCutie224

Awesome. Perhaps you can even Vex other people's Heroes.
(Hello yes I would love to be on the pinglist)

bug friend

after watching the other bug dudes discuss what makes a bug dude a bug dude bug friend has decided to join in on the existential crisis having as they realize that theyre not even close to being a bug dude. what are they, they wonder while staring at a nearby wall.

WHO AM I

the wall seems to beckon to them like a warm bed on a cold night. it feels welcoming and familiar. suddenly realization washes over them, they are not bug friend, they are WALL FRIEND.

wall friend

confidant in their new identity they pledge to protect the bug dudes from harm, guarding them and shielding them like the confidant wall they are.

they also suddenly realize their head is not connected to their body. like many things they just realized they decide that they are okay with this.
(Hello yes I would love to be on the pinglist)

bug friend

after watching the other bug dudes discuss what makes a bug dude a bug dude bug friend has decided to join in on the existential crisis having as they realize that theyre not even close to being a bug dude. what are they, they wonder while staring at a nearby wall.

WHO AM I

the wall seems to beckon to them like a warm bed on a cold night. it feels welcoming and familiar. suddenly realization washes over them, they are not bug friend, they are WALL FRIEND.

wall friend

confidant in their new identity they pledge to protect the bug dudes from harm, guarding them and shielding them like the confidant wall they are.

they also suddenly realize their head is not connected to their body. like many things they just realized they decide that they are okay with this.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png Sometimes I'm really bad at responding to stuff, feel free to message/ping me again if I don't respond within a day or so.
@Skelkirie
added you! have fun!
@Skelkirie
added you! have fun!
Here are my characters, are they ok? @FWD (Will post tomorrow or later tonight! ^^
The Brib Army
Four birds, lead by a senile old General Wyrmpecker. She really likes screaming. The army was built as a means of defending a moving tree, the only reason they're in so much trouble all the time is because said tree is both deaf and blind.

Other Members:
Dove: The waaaay too quiet and sassy diplomat. His strength is his ability to roast others.
Parrot: The Chatty Strategist. She just really wants the tree to stop tripping. Weaves baskets.
Percher: The Ninja... She's usually hiding, very well, and very shy, possibly a convict at large.
The Tree: ...He's deaf and blind but one of the few trees in the world that can move. He might be a bush though... That's his shoe.
Hookbeak's Mech
After years of almost being trampled on due to his small size, Hookbeak has taken up inventing, just to make himself feel better about his height. He's seen riding inside the neck of the mech.... suit.

He's a different, solo, division from the Army, but still apart of it.

Here are my characters, are they ok? @FWD (Will post tomorrow or later tonight! ^^
The Brib Army
Four birds, lead by a senile old General Wyrmpecker. She really likes screaming. The army was built as a means of defending a moving tree, the only reason they're in so much trouble all the time is because said tree is both deaf and blind.

Other Members:
Dove: The waaaay too quiet and sassy diplomat. His strength is his ability to roast others.
Parrot: The Chatty Strategist. She just really wants the tree to stop tripping. Weaves baskets.
Percher: The Ninja... She's usually hiding, very well, and very shy, possibly a convict at large.
The Tree: ...He's deaf and blind but one of the few trees in the world that can move. He might be a bush though... That's his shoe.
Hookbeak's Mech
After years of almost being trampled on due to his small size, Hookbeak has taken up inventing, just to make himself feel better about his height. He's seen riding inside the neck of the mech.... suit.

He's a different, solo, division from the Army, but still apart of it.

wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@JaguarCutie224 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=17141,15271,1792,10659,5161,6705,22046&xt=dressing.png[/img] Ghost Guard is still confused. It is even more confused and also slightly terrified when it catches sight of Grandpa Him's Reflection. Ghost Guard is, in fact, so terrified that it promptly faints.
@JaguarCutie224
dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=17141,15271,1792,10659,5161,6705,22046&xt=dressing.png

Ghost Guard is still confused. It is even more confused and also slightly terrified when it catches sight of Grandpa Him's Reflection. Ghost Guard is, in fact, so terrified that it promptly faints.
art-shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 321 322