Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bodeequest (free to join!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 321 322
@JaguarCutie224

Grandpa Him's reflection thinks he looks quite dashing!

Grandpa Him's Reflection
@JaguarCutie224

Grandpa Him's reflection thinks he looks quite dashing!

Grandpa Him's Reflection
@FWD

His reflection is beautiful. Grandpa Him has decided to put mirrors in every room of the treehouse.
@FWD

His reflection is beautiful. Grandpa Him has decided to put mirrors in every room of the treehouse.
FObX7rS.png
@FWD I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@FWD I'd love to be on the pinglist!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@JaguarCutie224

His reflection nods. "Yes… that sounds like a delightful plan."

Grandpa Him's Reflection

It rubs its hands together.

The Downy Fox Rat's reflection also rubs its hands together.
@JaguarCutie224

His reflection nods. "Yes… that sounds like a delightful plan."

Grandpa Him's Reflection

It rubs its hands together.

The Downy Fox Rat's reflection also rubs its hands together.
@RingsofSaturn
Awesome! Added!
@RingsofSaturn
Awesome! Added!
I'm on mobile right now, but as soon as I get back to a computer I will add Golden Bug Creature and Light Mage Snek to the spreadsheet!
I'm on mobile right now, but as soon as I get back to a computer I will add Golden Bug Creature and Light Mage Snek to the spreadsheet!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@RingsofSaturn
I think I already added them, but you can make sure their factions and info are the way you want them.

It just now occurs to me that, in my attempt to be helpful, I made you have to search the document for your dudes.

:|
@RingsofSaturn
I think I already added them, but you can make sure their factions and info are the way you want them.

It just now occurs to me that, in my attempt to be helpful, I made you have to search the document for your dudes.

:|
@FWD

Grandpa Him is scared now. He smashes all the mirrors except for one, because Grandpa Him is -stoopid- extremely curious in this situation. He keeps an eye on this one mirror.
@FWD

Grandpa Him is scared now. He smashes all the mirrors except for one, because Grandpa Him is -stoopid- extremely curious in this situation. He keeps an eye on this one mirror.
FObX7rS.png
@JaguarCutie224

Aaah!

"Holy smokes!" says Grandpa Him's Reflection. "I did it again! People always react this way when I rub my hands together! Darn it!"

He lies defeated on the mirror-floor.

"Does it really look too sinister?" asks Grandpa Him's Reflection. "My ma says it looks too sinister."
@JaguarCutie224

Aaah!

"Holy smokes!" says Grandpa Him's Reflection. "I did it again! People always react this way when I rub my hands together! Darn it!"

He lies defeated on the mirror-floor.

"Does it really look too sinister?" asks Grandpa Him's Reflection. "My ma says it looks too sinister."
ooh nice new thread! i think Ghost Guard will have to catch up on the action lmao
as for its bio, Ghost Guard is a cowardly but well-meaning ghost and former underling of the Evil Snake Wizard. Its dream is to start a career in the cookie business.
ooh nice new thread! i think Ghost Guard will have to catch up on the action lmao
as for its bio, Ghost Guard is a cowardly but well-meaning ghost and former underling of the Evil Snake Wizard. Its dream is to start a career in the cookie business.
art-shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 321 322