Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed
[center] Posted this in Creative Corner, but it might fit here better and have more interest It's my first time doing something like this so please bear with me! So I'm looking for a dragon who'd want to become Áine's secret lover and who'd be willing to exchange letters with her. I was writing ideas for her when I thought it might be a fun idea to really write letters with someone instead of just putting an imaginary lover. I guess it'll be sort of like a roleplay but with letters? They could talk about anything and everything under the sun like something interesting that happened or their current feelings and thoughts. Even just silly banters~ I'll be putting their letters in her bio and will incorporate whatever happens between them in her lore. I won't go into too much details with her lore because it's a work in progress. But the main gist of it is that she is secretly exchanging letters and maybe having forbidden rendevous with a lover. It is forbidden because my clan does not allow outside romantic relationships. Of course, they don't have to be lovers right away. Perhaps they met somewhere and decided to write letters to get to know each other better. They even might have never met in person before! Sort of like pen pals. Whichever way it goes their relationship can slowly build up from there. (Áine has secrets of her own too so that might make things interesting in the near future.) We can discuss and iron out details later on! Áine, being a romantic by heart, is loyal so she'd only be committed to one dragon. If there are multiple interests, she'd be picking only one. Áine's preferences and interests: -Male dragons -Someone just as committed and loyal as her. No dragons with mates/lore mates please. -Willing to write a letter (reply) [i]at least[/i] once a week or two. You can write more often if you want to (Áine would love that) but that's not a requirement. If you no longer wish to continue, please let me know beforehand. -Perhaps even willing to have secret rendezvous with her sometimes? We can have them meet sometimes or something. -I will not breed Áine because all of my permas are unbred aside from breeding pairs. I'll constantly write and update her thoughts/feelings in her diary placed in her bio :D This is the pretty lady in question. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8684933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86850/8684933_350.png[/img] [/url] @Solztize so I don't lose this thread [/center]

Posted this in Creative Corner, but it might fit here better and have more interest

It's my first time doing something like this so please bear with me!

So I'm looking for a dragon who'd want to become Áine's secret lover and who'd be willing to exchange letters with her. I was writing ideas for her when I thought it might be a fun idea to really write letters with someone instead of just putting an imaginary lover. I guess it'll be sort of like a roleplay but with letters?

They could talk about anything and everything under the sun like something interesting that happened or their current feelings and thoughts. Even just silly banters~

I'll be putting their letters in her bio and will incorporate whatever happens between them in her lore.

I won't go into too much details with her lore because it's a work in progress. But the main gist of it is that she is secretly exchanging letters and maybe having forbidden rendevous with a lover. It is forbidden because my clan does not allow outside romantic relationships.

Of course, they don't have to be lovers right away. Perhaps they met somewhere and decided to write letters to get to know each other better. They even might have never met in person before! Sort of like pen pals. Whichever way it goes their relationship can slowly build up from there. (Áine has secrets of her own too so that might make things interesting in the near future.) We can discuss and iron out details later on!

Áine, being a romantic by heart, is loyal so she'd only be committed to one dragon. If there are multiple interests, she'd be picking only one.

Áine's preferences and interests:
-Male dragons
-Someone just as committed and loyal as her. No dragons with mates/lore mates please.
-Willing to write a letter (reply) at least once a week or two. You can write more often if you want to (Áine would love that) but that's not a requirement. If you no longer wish to continue, please let me know beforehand.
-Perhaps even willing to have secret rendezvous with her sometimes? We can have them meet sometimes or something.
-I will not breed Áine because all of my permas are unbred aside from breeding pairs.

I'll constantly write and update her thoughts/feelings in her diary placed in her bio :D

This is the pretty lady in question.

8684933_350.png

@Solztize so I don't lose this thread
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
im saddly not interested since it wouldnt fit with the dragons i have, but im gonna give you a bump sister. shes so pretty
im saddly not interested since it wouldnt fit with the dragons i have, but im gonna give you a bump sister. shes so pretty
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17735977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177360/17735977_350.png[/img] [/url] Now, he's not the nicest dragon when you first meet him, but if i know him she'd catch his eye. Normally he's homicidal, and cannibalistic, but he's actually a very passionate and romantic lover. He's old fashioned, lavishing his chosen with gifts ranging from gems, gold, to choice bits of meat. He speaks exclusively in poetry, a distinct meter. He's horribly scarred, so letters would be a great way for him to keep in contact with her.

17735977_350.png

Now, he's not the nicest dragon when you first meet him, but if i know him she'd catch his eye. Normally he's homicidal, and cannibalistic, but he's actually a very passionate and romantic lover. He's old fashioned, lavishing his chosen with gifts ranging from gems, gold, to choice bits of meat. He speaks exclusively in poetry, a distinct meter. He's horribly scarred, so letters would be a great way for him to keep in contact with her.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

Oh boy I love him. I'm all for wild and cannibalistic creatures <3

Áine's actually pretty scarred herself. She used to be a rampaging guardian. But something happened and she changed and vowed to cast off her old life

Since Calcifer has a violent side to him, I'm not sure if Áine would get along with him? After she changed, she started hating violence and gore ;-; I have no idea how she lives with my plague dragons
@itsThirteen

Oh boy I love him. I'm all for wild and cannibalistic creatures <3

Áine's actually pretty scarred herself. She used to be a rampaging guardian. But something happened and she changed and vowed to cast off her old life

Since Calcifer has a violent side to him, I'm not sure if Áine would get along with him? After she changed, she started hating violence and gore ;-; I have no idea how she lives with my plague dragons
@solztize

Ah, well he'd be more than happy to write to her. Did you maybe want to put them in a thread and see? A happenstance meeting in the shadows, hushed whispers, a bittersweet parting?
@solztize

Ah, well he'd be more than happy to write to her. Did you maybe want to put them in a thread and see? A happenstance meeting in the shadows, hushed whispers, a bittersweet parting?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

Oh sure! That would be interesting~ We can have them meet and switch to letter writing when they partways if you're alright with that.

I think Áine would learn to like him. She's not completely gore free anyway. A small dark side in her still whispers for her to return to the beast she once was.

How would you like them to meet? Would you like Calcifer to meet her in the Scarred Wasteland or Áine to visit in the Gladveins?
@itsThirteen

Oh sure! That would be interesting~ We can have them meet and switch to letter writing when they partways if you're alright with that.

I think Áine would learn to like him. She's not completely gore free anyway. A small dark side in her still whispers for her to return to the beast she once was.

How would you like them to meet? Would you like Calcifer to meet her in the Scarred Wasteland or Áine to visit in the Gladveins?
@solztize

Cal wouldn't mind meeting her in the Wasteland. He'd prolly be there testing his own strength.
@solztize

Cal wouldn't mind meeting her in the Wasteland. He'd prolly be there testing his own strength.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

Great! Would you like to start the thread or should I? :D
@itsThirteen

Great! Would you like to start the thread or should I? :D
@solztize

If you'd like to i don't mind, but if not i'll start it later. its just about time for me to finish up my work and head home.
@solztize

If you'd like to i don't mind, but if not i'll start it later. its just about time for me to finish up my work and head home.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

Ah, I see. I won't be able to start till later as well. Feel free to start if I haven't yet :)
@itsThirteen

Ah, I see. I won't be able to start till later as well. Feel free to start if I haven't yet :)