Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Pokemon RP (with zezmeril)
1 2 3
@zezmeril
How should the RP start off?
@zezmeril
How should the RP start off?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
I would think of having the two meet somewhere out in the field would be a good place to start. They could have their own reasons for being out, be it searching for food or as part of a rescue team.
I would think of having the two meet somewhere out in the field would be a good place to start. They could have their own reasons for being out, be it searching for food or as part of a rescue team.
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
@zezmeril
Could you start first?
@zezmeril
Could you start first?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat

Sure, I just need some time then. I'll go ahead and sub so you don't have to keep pinging me manually.
@Averat

Sure, I just need some time then. I'll go ahead and sub so you don't have to keep pinging me manually.
Okay. I'm subbed too.
Okay. I'm subbed too.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Looking out over the field below him, Nathan scanned for any possible source of food. He had come to this field countless times, and it always amazed him the it would change with each visit. For now, he wasn't concerned with such changes. Instead, he was more concerned with the lack of food he'd been able to find in the past couple days.

"There has to be something here," the noivern muttered to himself taking to the air to scout out another section of the fields,"There always has been." As time wore on, he could feel his strength slowly leaving him. The last thing he wanted was to pass out in such lands, but it was starting to look like he didn't have a choice if he couldn't find food soon.
Looking out over the field below him, Nathan scanned for any possible source of food. He had come to this field countless times, and it always amazed him the it would change with each visit. For now, he wasn't concerned with such changes. Instead, he was more concerned with the lack of food he'd been able to find in the past couple days.

"There has to be something here," the noivern muttered to himself taking to the air to scout out another section of the fields,"There always has been." As time wore on, he could feel his strength slowly leaving him. The last thing he wanted was to pass out in such lands, but it was starting to look like he didn't have a choice if he couldn't find food soon.
Grass let herself glide on the air. She noticed a noivern. The swellow dived down and landed.
"Hello?" she called.
Grass let herself glide on the air. She noticed a noivern. The swellow dived down and landed.
"Hello?" she called.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Upon hearing the Grass call out to him, Nathan's first instinct was to prepare to defend himself. Turning to see the other, he calmed himself before landing. "I.. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but would you happen to have any food to spare," he asked, stumbling slightly as he approached Grass.
Upon hearing the Grass call out to him, Nathan's first instinct was to prepare to defend himself. Turning to see the other, he calmed himself before landing. "I.. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but would you happen to have any food to spare," he asked, stumbling slightly as he approached Grass.
Grass shook her head.
"I'm only here to explore. Sorry. Who are you?"
Grass shook her head.
"I'm only here to explore. Sorry. Who are you?"
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"The name's Nathan, not that it matters to anyone anymore," he said, looking around, "With as long as I've been around here, I can say there's not much more to see that what can be seen from here. This place usually has plenty of apples to find, but someone or something seems to be gathering them all before anyone around here can get to them."
"The name's Nathan, not that it matters to anyone anymore," he said, looking around, "With as long as I've been around here, I can say there's not much more to see that what can be seen from here. This place usually has plenty of apples to find, but someone or something seems to be gathering them all before anyone around here can get to them."
1 2 3