Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD: Explorers of the World RP-(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
((If new people drop by who are interested in joining the RP, please stop by our OOC thread to submit your character application!))
((5/31/17 We are no longer accepting character applications for a while. If you are interested in the RP still though, you may drop by our OOC thread or pm me, and I will place your name on our waiting pinglist.))

~Emily~

Hiking up a mountain trail was a pain. But, it was all for my dream, so it was worth it. 'Soon, Hajimari, the place where the famous Gumshoos Guild resided in the mapped territories. Once I enlist there, I'll be able to be in official training to become an Explorer, and eventually, be in one of the teams that's mapping out the unknown territories. Sure, it's riddled with danger since Explorers have to venture through the dreaded Mystery Dungeons, but that's half of the fun! Danger and excitement around every corner, what's not to love?'

I trip on a rock, and land on my face, as I was distracted by my own thoughts. My puffy tail had landed on top of my head, and was covering my eyes. I blew up at it in frustration, and huffed, "Well, the climb up this mountain for one." I picked myself back off, and shook the dust off of my fur. Taking a quick once-over at myself, I seemed to have no injuries, so I picked myself back up, and continued my cheerful (but careful) climb up the mountain once more.

@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @Aretimes @DracoCantus @Dunno @SpooderLuna
((If new people drop by who are interested in joining the RP, please stop by our OOC thread to submit your character application!))
((5/31/17 We are no longer accepting character applications for a while. If you are interested in the RP still though, you may drop by our OOC thread or pm me, and I will place your name on our waiting pinglist.))

~Emily~

Hiking up a mountain trail was a pain. But, it was all for my dream, so it was worth it. 'Soon, Hajimari, the place where the famous Gumshoos Guild resided in the mapped territories. Once I enlist there, I'll be able to be in official training to become an Explorer, and eventually, be in one of the teams that's mapping out the unknown territories. Sure, it's riddled with danger since Explorers have to venture through the dreaded Mystery Dungeons, but that's half of the fun! Danger and excitement around every corner, what's not to love?'

I trip on a rock, and land on my face, as I was distracted by my own thoughts. My puffy tail had landed on top of my head, and was covering my eyes. I blew up at it in frustration, and huffed, "Well, the climb up this mountain for one." I picked myself back off, and shook the dust off of my fur. Taking a quick once-over at myself, I seemed to have no injuries, so I picked myself back up, and continued my cheerful (but careful) climb up the mountain once more.

@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @Aretimes @DracoCantus @Dunno @SpooderLuna
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
[size=1]@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @MewFanGirl @DracoCantus @Dunno @SpooderLuna { I'm subbed, btw! Please ping me if anyone's interacting with Lyra or mentions her ^^ }[/size] [center][url=http://stellarbuck.deviantart.com/art/Latter-days-F2U-628174395][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/b8ad/f/2016/227/6/6/of_thought_by_stellarbuck-dadzxyk.png[/img][/url] [font=papyrus][size=4]Lyrica [b].[/b] Litten[/size][/font] [b]- - - - - - - - - - - -[/b][/center] The journey here to Hajimari wasn't very long, took at least a full day to cross the desert and into the more mountainous terrain. Lyrica was much more used to the heat and sands of the desert, so, this... [i]grass,[/i] felt really weird. Prickly and wet, in the early morining. The stone felt a lot better, much rougher and solid, but [i]Arceus[/i] was it cold up here! The fire type knew she'd probably be a little worse off if she were any other type of 'Mon, as the inner fire kept her warm... ish. The stoic kitten shivered lightly, her tail quivering in displeasure. She leaned back, reaching up to tighten her scarf, just a bit, so it hugged her neck better. It was thick and warm--good for keeping sand out of one's mouth and eyes, [i]and[/i] keeping warm. Those desert nights got chilly. Sitting near by what she figured was the registration booths, Lyrica calmly gazed around her surroundings. Some other Pokemon were here, also probably waiting on the Guild to open it's doors. She blinked lazily, eyes tracing up toward the sky for no particular reason. She stared at the passing clouds for a few minutes, before deciding to give her paws a quick groom.
@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @MewFanGirl @DracoCantus @Dunno @SpooderLuna
{ I'm subbed, btw! Please ping me if anyone's interacting with Lyra or mentions her ^^ }
of_thought_by_stellarbuck-dadzxyk.png
****** . Litten
- - - - - - - - - - - -

The journey here to Hajimari wasn't very long, took at least a full day to cross the desert and into the more mountainous terrain. ****** was much more used to the heat and sands of the desert, so, this... grass, felt really weird. Prickly and wet, in the early morining. The stone felt a lot better, much rougher and solid, but Arceus was it cold up here! The fire type knew she'd probably be a little worse off if she were any other type of 'Mon, as the inner fire kept her warm... ish.

The stoic kitten shivered lightly, her tail quivering in displeasure. She leaned back, reaching up to tighten her scarf, just a bit, so it hugged her neck better. It was thick and warm--good for keeping sand out of one's mouth and eyes, and keeping warm. Those desert nights got chilly.

Sitting near by what she figured was the registration booths, ****** calmly gazed around her surroundings. Some other Pokemon were here, also probably waiting on the Guild to open it's doors. She blinked lazily, eyes tracing up toward the sky for no particular reason. She stared at the passing clouds for a few minutes, before deciding to give her paws a quick groom.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
(No need to ping me)
(No need to ping me)
(no need to ping, im subbed~)
Climbing in a slow pace, tiny claws digging in the solid rocks with a determined look in her golden eyes, cold morning breeze danced in her back, the charmander sighed, flasbacks of morning flights with her dad crossed her mind "Im doing this for them" she whispered to the winds "i'll come back, i'll be a strong charizard and i'll battle her" she smiled, closing her eyes and enjoying the cold breeze, she wanted to 'roar' at top of her lungs so badly, but she needed to climb the mountain to get to Hajimari.

After a long trip, Makoto cleaned her glasses and felt the grass down in her paws, it felt so nice and ticklish. Raisin her gaze, she saw a lot of new pokemons that she didn't knew at the moment "Wow, so, there's a lot of candidates to join the guild" she said in a low tone, walkind and getting close to the huge group of pokemon, without knowing, she stood beside a litten, Makoto saw the litten and smiled "Oh, hi! my name is Makoto, but you can call me mako if you want! why are you wanting to join to the guild?"

((@Aretimes :D))
(no need to ping, im subbed~)
Climbing in a slow pace, tiny claws digging in the solid rocks with a determined look in her golden eyes, cold morning breeze danced in her back, the charmander sighed, flasbacks of morning flights with her dad crossed her mind "Im doing this for them" she whispered to the winds "i'll come back, i'll be a strong charizard and i'll battle her" she smiled, closing her eyes and enjoying the cold breeze, she wanted to 'roar' at top of her lungs so badly, but she needed to climb the mountain to get to Hajimari.

After a long trip, Makoto cleaned her glasses and felt the grass down in her paws, it felt so nice and ticklish. Raisin her gaze, she saw a lot of new pokemons that she didn't knew at the moment "Wow, so, there's a lot of candidates to join the guild" she said in a low tone, walkind and getting close to the huge group of pokemon, without knowing, she stood beside a litten, Makoto saw the litten and smiled "Oh, hi! my name is Makoto, but you can call me mako if you want! why are you wanting to join to the guild?"

((@Aretimes :D))
h8IRLU8.gif
Boudes was happily bouncing in the group of candidates, the sugary smell she had wafting through the air, carried even further by a gentle breeze to reach even the most outward lying members of the large congregation. The King's Rock spun on her stem, somehow not falling off of it, even with her highly energetic bouncing.

New friends! New people to play with! She was happy as a Clamperl to be here, even if she might not be picked for the guild. The oasis that she had lived in, technically part of her town, had been great, but she was hoping she could make even more friends here. She saw a nearby Poliwhirl eyeing her, which OBVIOUSLY meant he wanted to be friends with her. She bounced up to him. "Hi!" She exclaimed.

The Poliwhirl hadn't been expecting her to get up to him so quickly, or be so... loud... . He jumped and then composed himself. "Er... ahem," he straightened his posture. "Hello, sweet madame. I like your... headwear."

"Thanks!" She responded, just as happily.

"Urm... would you be interested in having it taken off your stem for... 2000 Poke?"

"As long as you put it back after you take it off!" Boudes had completely missed the point of the question, still happily bouncing.

"No I mean... oh, nevermind." He walked off in a huff.

Boudes just stared after him, confused.
Boudes was happily bouncing in the group of candidates, the sugary smell she had wafting through the air, carried even further by a gentle breeze to reach even the most outward lying members of the large congregation. The King's Rock spun on her stem, somehow not falling off of it, even with her highly energetic bouncing.

New friends! New people to play with! She was happy as a Clamperl to be here, even if she might not be picked for the guild. The oasis that she had lived in, technically part of her town, had been great, but she was hoping she could make even more friends here. She saw a nearby Poliwhirl eyeing her, which OBVIOUSLY meant he wanted to be friends with her. She bounced up to him. "Hi!" She exclaimed.

The Poliwhirl hadn't been expecting her to get up to him so quickly, or be so... loud... . He jumped and then composed himself. "Er... ahem," he straightened his posture. "Hello, sweet madame. I like your... headwear."

"Thanks!" She responded, just as happily.

"Urm... would you be interested in having it taken off your stem for... 2000 Poke?"

"As long as you put it back after you take it off!" Boudes had completely missed the point of the question, still happily bouncing.

"No I mean... oh, nevermind." He walked off in a huff.

Boudes just stared after him, confused.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
(( No need to ping <3 ))

Aki sat in the back of the group of cadets. Even though she was one of the first ones here. Huffing slightly her attention was once again focused on her small leather pouch with a few of her favorite books. Oh how she itched to read them, but that would be rude. Etiquette is key in situations like this.

Lifting her chin up she eyed the rest of the cadets, trying to size them up based on their appearance. Who was nervous, who wasn't. Didn't matter all too much though. She was guaranteed to be at the top if she studied hard.

(( Did I mention she had that stuck up feel to her? )
(( No need to ping <3 ))

Aki sat in the back of the group of cadets. Even though she was one of the first ones here. Huffing slightly her attention was once again focused on her small leather pouch with a few of her favorite books. Oh how she itched to read them, but that would be rude. Etiquette is key in situations like this.

Lifting her chin up she eyed the rest of the cadets, trying to size them up based on their appearance. Who was nervous, who wasn't. Didn't matter all too much though. She was guaranteed to be at the top if she studied hard.

(( Did I mention she had that stuck up feel to her? )
9oRPa8v.png
[size=1]@/Bearclaws @/sh33pskin @/Paravoina @/Sablenite @/SpiderLondon @/MewFanGirl @/DracoCantus @/Dunno @/SpooderLuna[/size] [center][url=http://stellarbuck.deviantart.com/art/Latter-days-F2U-628174395][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/b8ad/f/2016/227/6/6/of_thought_by_stellarbuck-dadzxyk.png[/img][/url] [font=papyrus][size=4]Lyrica [b].[/b] Litten[/size][/font] [b]- - - - - - - - - - - -[/b][/center] Lyrica hadn't even finished with her second front paw, when someone sat near her--practically next to the Litten. She gave her paw a final lick, before setting it down as she cast a glance at the 'Mon. She blinked, ears perking as she realized it was a Charmander. Fellow fire-type. She seemed a bit distracted, before noticing the Litten. [i]"Oh, hi! my name is Makoto, but you can call me Mako if you want! Why are you wanting to join to the guild?"[/i] The kitten stared for a few seconds, ears angled toward the Charmander. Chatty... probably was going to ramble, after Lyrica answered her. [b]"Lyrica. Lyra for short,"[/b] she answered. Her tone wasn't annoyed, but it wasn't overly friendly. Simply calm. [b]"I'd say I'm joining for the adventure..."[/b] she hesitated for a second, eyes locked onto the Charmander. [b]"... You?"[/b]
@/Bearclaws @/sh33pskin @/Paravoina @/Sablenite @/SpiderLondon @/MewFanGirl @/DracoCantus @/Dunno @/SpooderLuna
of_thought_by_stellarbuck-dadzxyk.png
****** . Litten
- - - - - - - - - - - -

****** hadn't even finished with her second front paw, when someone sat near her--practically next to the Litten. She gave her paw a final lick, before setting it down as she cast a glance at the 'Mon. She blinked, ears perking as she realized it was a Charmander. Fellow fire-type. She seemed a bit distracted, before noticing the Litten.

"Oh, hi! my name is Makoto, but you can call me Mako if you want! Why are you wanting to join to the guild?"

The kitten stared for a few seconds, ears angled toward the Charmander. Chatty... probably was going to ramble, after ****** answered her. "******. Lyra for short," she answered. Her tone wasn't annoyed, but it wasn't overly friendly. Simply calm. "I'd say I'm joining for the adventure..." she hesitated for a second, eyes locked onto the Charmander. "... You?"
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
(No need to ping, is subbed!) @Paravoina

Rinai's eyes shone. Finally! He neatly sat down on the floor, or as close to sitting as a five foot long snake could get anyways. At dawn's first light, three days ago, Rinai had set out with a moderate amount of haste. He had shed his skin along the journey, slowing down his progress quite a bit. This had been the second time, and it was NOT pleasant. Usually, dragon scales/skins sold for quite a bit, so Rinai imagined that he would start off well by selling his shed skin. Later, of course. As of now, he was a bit tired.

But hey, as long as that wasn't going to stop him from making snarky comments, Rinai would be fine.

He got out of his curled up position, before laying himself out on the grass, belly down. He stretched for a second, still feeling kind of stiff in this new skin. The sun soothed his scales, and Rinai's spine relaxed.

Rinai lazily rolled over to an over enthusiastic Bounsweet, who seemed quite time. "That Poliwhirl was trying to buy your King's Rock off of you, genius." Rinai straightened back up, curling into an Ekans-esque pose. "Hm... I wonder if he'd want my old skin." Rinai mused aloud, waiting to see if the Bounsweet would react.
(No need to ping, is subbed!) @Paravoina

Rinai's eyes shone. Finally! He neatly sat down on the floor, or as close to sitting as a five foot long snake could get anyways. At dawn's first light, three days ago, Rinai had set out with a moderate amount of haste. He had shed his skin along the journey, slowing down his progress quite a bit. This had been the second time, and it was NOT pleasant. Usually, dragon scales/skins sold for quite a bit, so Rinai imagined that he would start off well by selling his shed skin. Later, of course. As of now, he was a bit tired.

But hey, as long as that wasn't going to stop him from making snarky comments, Rinai would be fine.

He got out of his curled up position, before laying himself out on the grass, belly down. He stretched for a second, still feeling kind of stiff in this new skin. The sun soothed his scales, and Rinai's spine relaxed.

Rinai lazily rolled over to an over enthusiastic Bounsweet, who seemed quite time. "That Poliwhirl was trying to buy your King's Rock off of you, genius." Rinai straightened back up, curling into an Ekans-esque pose. "Hm... I wonder if he'd want my old skin." Rinai mused aloud, waiting to see if the Bounsweet would react.
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
"He was trying to buy it? Well, uh..."Boudes thought for a second, completely crashed her train of thought, and changed the subject. "What's your name, Mr. Dratini?" She asked with a sparkle in her eye.
"He was trying to buy it? Well, uh..."Boudes thought for a second, completely crashed her train of thought, and changed the subject. "What's your name, Mr. Dratini?" She asked with a sparkle in her eye.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
((I subbed, no need for pings!))

Ysolda flopped onto the ground just outside of the Gumshoos Guild. Her tiny wings had made the ascent up the mountain easier, but using them for long periods of time was quite a task. Not to mention, she wasn't exactly in the greatest shape to begin with. The journey to Hajimari was a little less exhausting, plus she moved mostly by night, which was an extra comfort to her.

As she pushed herself to her feet, Ysolda noticed the rest of the Pokémon that had gathered outside the guild already. This posed her greatest challenge yet; interacting with them. Making a friend right away would make life a lot easier should she be accepted into the guild. Her eyes jumped from 'mon to 'mon, trying to figure out who might be the best to talk to. Eventually she spotted a Growlithe, particularly drawn to the pouch of books they had.

A fellow intellectual! This might not be so difficult after all!

Ysolda steadily edged closer to the Growlithe, giving her a small wave once she felt she was close enough.

"Hey there! Uh...here for the guild try-outs?" Ysolda asked, before instantly regretting it.

Of course that's what they're here for! Stupid! Stupid question!

Ysolda stared nervously at the Growlithe, hoping she didn't think too much of her obvious question.
((I subbed, no need for pings!))

Ysolda flopped onto the ground just outside of the Gumshoos Guild. Her tiny wings had made the ascent up the mountain easier, but using them for long periods of time was quite a task. Not to mention, she wasn't exactly in the greatest shape to begin with. The journey to Hajimari was a little less exhausting, plus she moved mostly by night, which was an extra comfort to her.

As she pushed herself to her feet, Ysolda noticed the rest of the Pokémon that had gathered outside the guild already. This posed her greatest challenge yet; interacting with them. Making a friend right away would make life a lot easier should she be accepted into the guild. Her eyes jumped from 'mon to 'mon, trying to figure out who might be the best to talk to. Eventually she spotted a Growlithe, particularly drawn to the pouch of books they had.

A fellow intellectual! This might not be so difficult after all!

Ysolda steadily edged closer to the Growlithe, giving her a small wave once she felt she was close enough.

"Hey there! Uh...here for the guild try-outs?" Ysolda asked, before instantly regretting it.

Of course that's what they're here for! Stupid! Stupid question!

Ysolda stared nervously at the Growlithe, hoping she didn't think too much of her obvious question.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18