Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fragrant Curse ooc (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@8bitfey curious if this catches your eye? sorry to bother you if not ^^;
@8bitfey curious if this catches your eye? sorry to bother you if not ^^;
banner_grimm.png
Literally??? Same

Formatting takes so long like what the heck
Currently troublshooting my fonts b/c they refuse to work and it is making me mad
I think it has something to do w/ the list???
OOh also for those who need it I have a really snazzy guide for BBC coding right = here

It is super helpful, and while not super in depth, it covers a ton of the advanced codes. I have a font guide,
too, if anyone needs it.

gee aren't I just ruining my chances here
Literally??? Same

Formatting takes so long like what the heck
Currently troublshooting my fonts b/c they refuse to work and it is making me mad
I think it has something to do w/ the list???
OOh also for those who need it I have a really snazzy guide for BBC coding right = here

It is super helpful, and while not super in depth, it covers a ton of the advanced codes. I have a font guide,
too, if anyone needs it.

gee aren't I just ruining my chances here
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
@Aretimes

Excuse me?? You are the aesthetic master???? I look at your applications and cry everytime I see yours--

{also, anyone know where to get some tiny f2u flower pixels, preferably black and white? or just b&w pixels in general?}
@Aretimes

Excuse me?? You are the aesthetic master???? I look at your applications and cry everytime I see yours--

{also, anyone know where to get some tiny f2u flower pixels, preferably black and white? or just b&w pixels in general?}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta

screeches why are you so nice aH
I hope they are happy tears ;w;

(oH I wish I did, I think I found some in the past on dA, but I canNot find them ??)
@Lavendetta

screeches why are you so nice aH
I hope they are happy tears ;w;

(oH I wish I did, I think I found some in the past on dA, but I canNot find them ??)
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
hm i used to have a black and white rose banner but i dont have it anymore i just know i got it off of deviantart in a collection :( sorry i wish i could help more.

black/white bows and utensils are super easy to find tho if youre able to find a collection theyre almost always in there
hm i used to have a black and white rose banner but i dont have it anymore i just know i got it off of deviantart in a collection :( sorry i wish i could help more.

black/white bows and utensils are super easy to find tho if youre able to find a collection theyre almost always in there
banner_grimm.png
@/Dogsblubblub

holy crap. i searched those and they are gorgeous!!! i'm in love ; AA ; thanks for the plant tip ;}}

also @ all yah'll:
you honestly all are so frikkin. s n a z z y.
i am but a simple code app farmer, i cannot compete with these fine wares -shakes fist at sky-

also @Aretimes i'm totally snagging that voice claim aspect b/c i kinda love it.... (unless ur not down w/ that, then no worries m8)
@/Dogsblubblub

holy crap. i searched those and they are gorgeous!!! i'm in love ; AA ; thanks for the plant tip ;}}

also @ all yah'll:
you honestly all are so frikkin. s n a z z y.
i am but a simple code app farmer, i cannot compete with these fine wares -shakes fist at sky-

also @Aretimes i'm totally snagging that voice claim aspect b/c i kinda love it.... (unless ur not down w/ that, then no worries m8)
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@Aretimes
yes, happy tears

@xspideray
It's fine! I'm ok with scouring Deviantart for a bit to see what f2u things I can find, any recommended keywords?

@smerdyakov
Your formatting super nice though, I love what you did with the powers/weaknesses bit!

@Dogsblubblub
oh my god, you saint, i've found so many aesthetics--

@Neraida
I'll probably only be doing a Florium character, but I'll create a human if there's a shortage, if that's ok by you.
@Aretimes
yes, happy tears

@xspideray
It's fine! I'm ok with scouring Deviantart for a bit to see what f2u things I can find, any recommended keywords?

@smerdyakov
Your formatting super nice though, I love what you did with the powers/weaknesses bit!

@Dogsblubblub
oh my god, you saint, i've found so many aesthetics--

@Neraida
I'll probably only be doing a Florium character, but I'll create a human if there's a shortage, if that's ok by you.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Neraida

Ahhh this looks really cool?? Can I reserve a human & a Florium please? I'll post later I've good school rn bc the world likes to make me suffer.... I'll post characters when I can!

Also thanks @xspideray for the ping this looks could as hell.

Also bc I have no patience here is my basic characters concepts in a nutshell

- Morally questionable, short, angsty teenager Japanese Nonbinary with a baseball bat & a horrid temper & lots of self esteem, issues bc of there dads abuse

- My pure sweet innocent lesbian gardener in a wheelchair who just wanted to plant pretty flowers but took it a bit to far & just wants to walk again
@Neraida

Ahhh this looks really cool?? Can I reserve a human & a Florium please? I'll post later I've good school rn bc the world likes to make me suffer.... I'll post characters when I can!

Also thanks @xspideray for the ping this looks could as hell.

Also bc I have no patience here is my basic characters concepts in a nutshell

- Morally questionable, short, angsty teenager Japanese Nonbinary with a baseball bat & a horrid temper & lots of self esteem, issues bc of there dads abuse

- My pure sweet innocent lesbian gardener in a wheelchair who just wanted to plant pretty flowers but took it a bit to far & just wants to walk again
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@Lavendetta Here are a few flowers! [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3c4c/f/2014/356/3/b/__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif[/img] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/a2ea/f/2016/158/3/4/d___dark_simplicity_by_angelichellraiser-da5f55c.png[/img] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/6155/f/2014/169/1/a/pixel___flower__3__by_shittychan-d6xekv0.png[/img] Currently looking for some more. EDIT: I found something that might fit your aesthetic, but it's not flowers. [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/3b2f/f/2016/168/0/3/3_by_bulletblend-da6lagm.png[/img]
@Lavendetta

Here are a few flowers!

__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif

d___dark_simplicity_by_angelichellraiser-da5f55c.png

pixel___flower__3__by_shittychan-d6xekv0.png

Currently looking for some more.

EDIT: I found something that might fit your aesthetic, but it's not flowers.

3_by_bulletblend-da6lagm.png
mnem
She/Her
@8BitFey

I have a gardener/florist lady too! Maybe they can co-own the shop and be roomies?
@8BitFey

I have a gardener/florist lady too! Maybe they can co-own the shop and be roomies?
mnem
She/Her
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40