Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fragrant Curse ooc (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
We got enough hoomans. Florium spots are open again.
We got enough hoomans. Florium spots are open again.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

i refuse my Mom and my Angsty Teen are in development still

also pls arey ur like;;;;;; really good
i refuse my Mom and my Angsty Teen are in development still

also pls arey ur like;;;;;; really good
banner_grimm.png
NO I JUST REALIZSD THE PICS ARENT THE SAME SIzE
NO I JUST REALIZSD THE PICS ARENT THE SAME SIzE
banner_grimm.png
Omg??? I'm overwhelmed by aesthetic
Im drowning
help
help
help
my fonts aren't cooperating
u know I'm basically competing with you guys for aesthetic now right
I mean I love u
But
Aesthetic competition will drive me to find the bestest aesthetic for my strong smol bean

@/smerdyakov
Dont die!!! But, thank you for the plants! I searched them up and they are b e a u t i f u l but if I chose one then I would have to change my aesthetic and like

Finding pixel flowers is hard

SO I CONTINUE MY SEARCH!

EDIT: I searched up 'pink bush tree tumblr' AND I HAVE FOUND IT! It is a rhodohendron and they are my literal favorite thingies. They come in tiny trees, big trees, bushes, the list is endless! Thanks @/Lavendetta for the search term!
Omg??? I'm overwhelmed by aesthetic
Im drowning
help
help
help
my fonts aren't cooperating
u know I'm basically competing with you guys for aesthetic now right
I mean I love u
But
Aesthetic competition will drive me to find the bestest aesthetic for my strong smol bean

@/smerdyakov
Dont die!!! But, thank you for the plants! I searched them up and they are b e a u t i f u l but if I chose one then I would have to change my aesthetic and like

Finding pixel flowers is hard

SO I CONTINUE MY SEARCH!

EDIT: I searched up 'pink bush tree tumblr' AND I HAVE FOUND IT! It is a rhodohendron and they are my literal favorite thingies. They come in tiny trees, big trees, bushes, the list is endless! Thanks @/Lavendetta for the search term!
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
ur gonna win bc i halfbutted mine lmao i just went 'aesthetic banners' "k what fits and looks gorgeous kinda" nd scrounged up pixels i have links saved into color jote bc i can never fIND THE CUTE TINY PIXEL ART UGH
ur gonna win bc i halfbutted mine lmao i just went 'aesthetic banners' "k what fits and looks gorgeous kinda" nd scrounged up pixels i have links saved into color jote bc i can never fIND THE CUTE TINY PIXEL ART UGH
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray

Need help finding small, annoying pixel aesthetics? Go on deviantart and search up dividers or "decor"
Usually u will get so much beautiful aesthetic there
There are some tumblr blogs that have pixel thingies too, but they usually aren't the best for fr forms. But, sometimes you find the diamond in the rough, so look through those to find stuff.
@xspideray

Need help finding small, annoying pixel aesthetics? Go on deviantart and search up dividers or "decor"
Usually u will get so much beautiful aesthetic there
There are some tumblr blogs that have pixel thingies too, but they usually aren't the best for fr forms. But, sometimes you find the diamond in the rough, so look through those to find stuff.
mnem
She/Her
also t-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-d on deviantart has some realllly nice banner thingies, for anyone who is looking. May the best aesthetic-er win!

also t-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-d on deviantart has some realllly nice banner thingies, for anyone who is looking. May the best aesthetic-er win!

mnem
She/Her
a BLESSING IN PLAIN SIGHT thank @/dogsblubblub
a BLESSING IN PLAIN SIGHT thank @/dogsblubblub
banner_grimm.png
Anytime!!

shoot I am giving away all my monopolies AHHHH

Technically they were @/Aretime's monopolies (She is aesthetic voodoo monster SHE PULLS THE CUTEST PIXELLY THINGIES AND STUFF LITERALLY OUT OF THIN AIR HOW) but I stole them and giving away all the secrets™
Anytime!!

shoot I am giving away all my monopolies AHHHH

Technically they were @/Aretime's monopolies (She is aesthetic voodoo monster SHE PULLS THE CUTEST PIXELLY THINGIES AND STUFF LITERALLY OUT OF THIN AIR HOW) but I stole them and giving away all the secrets™
mnem
She/Her
shout out to me changing the first banner at least three times until i realized the reason it wasnt matching up was because i hadnt centered it.

unrelated but
shout out to me changing the first banner at least three times until i realized the reason it wasnt matching up was because i hadnt centered it.

unrelated but
banner_grimm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40