Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD: Explorers of the World RP (OOC)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
@Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @DracoCantus @MrFattymccatcat @Lavendetta @WhiteAqua @DairenShiren @Petlover30

Who among you are still interested in this RP? Might do a reboot with a timeskip to after the tests are done so teams are finally done. (Seems like my challenges thing to get people a chance to rp with others is what caused people to drop.)
@Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @DracoCantus @MrFattymccatcat @Lavendetta @WhiteAqua @DairenShiren @Petlover30

Who among you are still interested in this RP? Might do a reboot with a timeskip to after the tests are done so teams are finally done. (Seems like my challenges thing to get people a chance to rp with others is what caused people to drop.)
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
I'll probably still be here for whenever you decide to come alive again. I'll say otherwise if I think others.
I'll probably still be here for whenever you decide to come alive again. I'll say otherwise if I think others.
i will always be on board for whatever
i will always be on board for whatever
Sorry but im dropping out... to be honest, I've actually been less involved in a lot of my roleplays ^^" so I'm dropping out of a lot of things...
Sorry but im dropping out... to be honest, I've actually been less involved in a lot of my roleplays ^^" so I'm dropping out of a lot of things...
I'll still be here when you reboot the thread, so I'm still in the rp
I'll still be here when you reboot the thread, so I'm still in the rp
ZhydIqY.png
I'm still on board
I'm still on board
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
it may just be one team of three or four people after all.
it may just be one team of three or four people after all.
I am still very much here :)
I am still very much here :)
that'll actually be good, if we're all on the same team. We could make it sort of like some plot events in PMDGTI and PSMD, where the team can have more that 4(3?) members, but when they go on
normal missions they split up into groups of 3 or 4. But like in the Voidlands and such, you can travel with more than 3 or 4 members in your party.
that'll actually be good, if we're all on the same team. We could make it sort of like some plot events in PMDGTI and PSMD, where the team can have more that 4(3?) members, but when they go on
normal missions they split up into groups of 3 or 4. But like in the Voidlands and such, you can travel with more than 3 or 4 members in your party.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Heck, sorry about being inactive. I'm still onboard for this.
Heck, sorry about being inactive. I'm still onboard for this.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85