Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD: Explorers of the World RP (OOC)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85
Just go over and talk to somebody then. :P I'm pretty sure that no one bites. (Except maybe the Dratini. XD )
Just go over and talk to somebody then. :P I'm pretty sure that no one bites. (Except maybe the Dratini. XD )
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
Pft, what a lovely Dratini~
Pft, what a lovely Dratini~
@MewFanGirl

Hello, could I reserve a spot for Deino?

Also, what would it take for a character to be in Yukubo? Thank you! :D
@MewFanGirl

Hello, could I reserve a spot for Deino?

Also, what would it take for a character to be in Yukubo? Thank you! :D
@Pandacow Sure you can, and I will PM you with that info, since I want the background to be a surprise to everyone who does not have a character from there.
@Pandacow Sure you can, and I will PM you with that info, since I want the background to be a surprise to everyone who does not have a character from there.

@MewFanGirl

Samurai is probably too awkward (no thanks to how I write dialogue that's not replying to someone) to greet anyone. Are the any ponds or water sources near where everyone is gathered?
@MewFanGirl

Samurai is probably too awkward (no thanks to how I write dialogue that's not replying to someone) to greet anyone. Are the any ponds or water sources near where everyone is gathered?
There's a a water fountain with mountain spring water in the center of the town proper, but everyone's gathered near and in front of the guild right now, which is in the very west edge of the town.
There's a a water fountain with mountain spring water in the center of the town proper, but everyone's gathered near and in front of the guild right now, which is in the very west edge of the town.

Aw, guess he'll have to amuse himself. ...which isn't at all uncommon for him XD
Aw, guess he'll have to amuse himself. ...which isn't at all uncommon for him XD
@mewfangirl

I don't want to accidentally delete this, so here we are :D

Decided to change his gender, since there's a lot more females than males~

Username: Pandacow
Species: Salandit
Name (optional): Soot
Origin Town: Yukubo
Starting Level: 7
Starting Moves:
-Knock Off (Egg Move)
-Ember
-Posion Gas
-Scratch
Ability: Corrosive
Item (optional): He wears a Dragon Scale in a small pouch on his neck.
Personality (optional): Soot is usually stuck up and vain, or at least acting like it. He looks his snout down at other Pokémon, acting superior to others, espically ones from other towns.
He prefers to be alone, and most people stay away from him (because really, who would want to be with him?).
He isn't very flirty, although if he sees somebody he likes he'll try to flirt with them, but he often fails, epically. Then he'll usually run away and hide his face from the target from a month. He's been trying out pickpocketing as well, but he usually fails that, too.
When he fails, he often is filled with shame, and tries to seperate himself from witnesses. Although he's doubtful of whether this tactic would work here..
He tends to get embarrassed really quickly, and has a habit of making mountains of molehills, overblowing a situation that's actually quite simple in reality.

Backstory (optional): Not going to reveal this because of their hometown >:3
Other (optional):
-He has a couple of pure white splotches on his stomach, and he often hides this.
-Slightly lighter eyes than normal
@mewfangirl

I don't want to accidentally delete this, so here we are :D

Decided to change his gender, since there's a lot more females than males~

Username: Pandacow
Species: Salandit
Name (optional): Soot
Origin Town: Yukubo
Starting Level: 7
Starting Moves:
-Knock Off (Egg Move)
-Ember
-Posion Gas
-Scratch
Ability: Corrosive
Item (optional): He wears a Dragon Scale in a small pouch on his neck.
Personality (optional): Soot is usually stuck up and vain, or at least acting like it. He looks his snout down at other Pokémon, acting superior to others, espically ones from other towns.
He prefers to be alone, and most people stay away from him (because really, who would want to be with him?).
He isn't very flirty, although if he sees somebody he likes he'll try to flirt with them, but he often fails, epically. Then he'll usually run away and hide his face from the target from a month. He's been trying out pickpocketing as well, but he usually fails that, too.
When he fails, he often is filled with shame, and tries to seperate himself from witnesses. Although he's doubtful of whether this tactic would work here..
He tends to get embarrassed really quickly, and has a habit of making mountains of molehills, overblowing a situation that's actually quite simple in reality.

Backstory (optional): Not going to reveal this because of their hometown >:3
Other (optional):
-He has a couple of pure white splotches on his stomach, and he often hides this.
-Slightly lighter eyes than normal
Theory: Once some of us go to sleep all the replies to the rp will be pouring in
Theory: Once some of us go to sleep all the replies to the rp will be pouring in
That's how it always goes in an RP Spider.......... >.>
That's how it always goes in an RP Spider.......... >.>

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85