Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD: Explorers of the World RP (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @Aretimes @DracoCantus @Dunno @SpooderLuna

Alright guys! We're officially up and running as you can probably see by your ping lists! ^_^ Here's a link to the RP proper just in case though!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2194901

You can either start by traveling up the mountain towards the town, or you can start by saying that you're waiting for them to open up their registration booths. (I mean, they've had 3 days to get there. It takes people who are farther away to get there than others, like my character. :P )
@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @Aretimes @DracoCantus @Dunno @SpooderLuna

Alright guys! We're officially up and running as you can probably see by your ping lists! ^_^ Here's a link to the RP proper just in case though!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2194901

You can either start by traveling up the mountain towards the town, or you can start by saying that you're waiting for them to open up their registration booths. (I mean, they've had 3 days to get there. It takes people who are farther away to get there than others, like my character. :P )
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
@MewFanGirl

It is fine if I just write in third person, right? I'm not the biggest fan of first person rping
@MewFanGirl

It is fine if I just write in third person, right? I'm not the biggest fan of first person rping
@SpiderLondon That is perfectly fine! ^_^ Write in whichever you feel more comfortable writing in.
@SpiderLondon That is perfectly fine! ^_^ Write in whichever you feel more comfortable writing in.

@Bearclaws

Wanna have Pip and Samurai be friends since they are from the same village? I think it'd be a nice relationship ^^
@Bearclaws

Wanna have Pip and Samurai be friends since they are from the same village? I think it'd be a nice relationship ^^
....what time zone are you guys in? I wake up and multiple replies are posted from around 4-5AM for me
....what time zone are you guys in? I wake up and multiple replies are posted from around 4-5AM for me
I'm on GMT, so about 7 hours ahead of FR time.
I'm on GMT, so about 7 hours ahead of FR time.
I'm 3 hrs ahead of FR time @spiderlondon
I'm 3 hrs ahead of FR time @spiderlondon
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
My timezone is FR's tine which makes things easier for me at least a bit. :)
My timezone is FR's tine which makes things easier for me at least a bit. :)

@Paravoina And in answer to your question over on the RP, you all can choose whichever parter you would like, with a miximum party of 3. The guild is going to run a few tests (I'm thinking 3) to test teamwork capabilities, and to route out most of the npc candidates. For the test teams, I'll use a random number generator to pair people up into different groups each time, so everyone gets a chance to interact before choosing their partner(s).

(Edit: Guess I should ping everyone for this, huh? :P )

@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @Aretimes @DracoCantus @Dunno @SpooderLuna
@Paravoina And in answer to your question over on the RP, you all can choose whichever parter you would like, with a miximum party of 3. The guild is going to run a few tests (I'm thinking 3) to test teamwork capabilities, and to route out most of the npc candidates. For the test teams, I'll use a random number generator to pair people up into different groups each time, so everyone gets a chance to interact before choosing their partner(s).

(Edit: Guess I should ping everyone for this, huh? :P )

@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @Aretimes @DracoCantus @Dunno @SpooderLuna

Also, please try to keep the only OOC posts that have no rp-ing in it to this tread guys. :P Not trying to be stingy, but it's kinda why we have an OOC thread in the first place. :)

Also noticed a lot of people saying "No need to ping, I'm subbed." That's perfectly fine. Just make sure that you ping the people who are directly related to your reply, so it's a little easier for people to know, "oh, they're referring to me. Should prolly reply to them. ;P "
Also, please try to keep the only OOC posts that have no rp-ing in it to this tread guys. :P Not trying to be stingy, but it's kinda why we have an OOC thread in the first place. :)

Also noticed a lot of people saying "No need to ping, I'm subbed." That's perfectly fine. Just make sure that you ping the people who are directly related to your reply, so it's a little easier for people to know, "oh, they're referring to me. Should prolly reply to them. ;P "

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85