Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD: Explorers of the World RP (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@MewFanGirl

Username: Aretimes

Species: Litten
Name: ******

Origin Town: Sabaku
Starting Level: 10
Starting Moves: Scratch, Ember, Growl, Lick.
Ability: Blaze
Item: A tan and brown scarf, tied loosely around her neck. Doesn't seem to do anything.

Personality: ****** is mostly rather quiet, preferring to listen and watch other Pokemon interact, then actually socialize herself. She's soft spoken and level headed, strangely calm, no matter what the situation. Some might see her completely unemotional, but ****** does show some expression. It's just very minimum.
She enjoys fighting, but isn't reckless. She's good at picking out who's stronger then her, and chooses her targets carefully. She strikes without warning--seemingly without reason, sometimes--and is often prejudged because of her origins in Sabaku. She tries to not let it bother her.

Backstory: Born into a rather large and wealthy family, ******'s siblings and cousins were mostly Littens, or pure Fire types at the least. Very early childhood was in the lap of luxray. She despised it. It was so dull, and drawling! At night, she would often escape out of her bedroom window and battle anyone on the street. Anyone. Got whooped many times, but she learned most of her opponents patterns and tactics, and managed to beat quite a few as time passed.
Her father knew about these late night adventures, but the others didn't seem to really notice. When you live in such a large family, it's kinda hard to be seen when you're in the back of the room with a small sea of near-lookalikes scattered all over the place. And yet, father encouraged her! ****** was not surprised by his support, but thanked him for it never the less.
But ah, when that flyer came... ****** saw her change for real action. Adventure, glory! But what would her family say? Mother would never allow it, but... father would. So, she went to him that night, telling him she wanted to join this Guild. He smiled and gave her his blessing, and a gift. An old, but untarnished scarf, one that he apparently wore when he was young.
With her father's well wishes, and maybe a tear in her eye, Lyirca then set out for the guild.

Other: Learned to play the Harp at a very young age. Was taught by her father. Enjoys playing, but doesn't usually do so around others. | Doesn't like to talk about her family, apart from her father. She usually only mentions him fleetingly, but doesn't harbor any hate for him. Quite the opposite, in fact. She holds him in high regard and speaks his name with nothing but love.
@MewFanGirl

Username: Aretimes

Species: Litten
Name: ******

Starting Moves: Scratch, Ember, Growl, Lick.
Item: A tan and brown scarf, tied loosely around her neck. Doesn't seem to do anything.

Personality: ****** is mostly rather quiet, preferring to listen and watch other Pokemon interact, then actually socialize herself. She's soft spoken and level headed, strangely calm, no matter what the situation. Some might see her completely unemotional, but ****** does show some expression. It's just very minimum.
She enjoys fighting, but isn't reckless. She's good at picking out who's stronger then her, and chooses her targets carefully. She strikes without warning--seemingly without reason, sometimes--and is often prejudged because of her origins in Sabaku. She tries to not let it bother her.

Backstory: Born into a rather large and wealthy family, ******'s siblings and cousins were mostly Littens, or pure Fire types at the least. Very early childhood was in the lap of luxray. She despised it. It was so dull, and drawling! At night, she would often escape out of her bedroom window and battle anyone on the street. Anyone. Got whooped many times, but she learned most of her opponents patterns and tactics, and managed to beat quite a few as time passed.
Her father knew about these late night adventures, but the others didn't seem to really notice. When you live in such a large family, it's kinda hard to be seen when you're in the back of the room with a small sea of near-lookalikes scattered all over the place. And yet, father encouraged her! ****** was not surprised by his support, but thanked him for it never the less.
But ah, when that flyer came... ****** saw her change for real action. Adventure, glory! But what would her family say? Mother would never allow it, but... father would. So, she went to him that night, telling him she wanted to join this Guild. He smiled and gave her his blessing, and a gift. An old, but untarnished scarf, one that he apparently wore when he was young.
With her father's well wishes, and maybe a tear in her eye, Lyirca then set out for the guild.

Other: Learned to play the Harp at a very young age. Was taught by her father. Enjoys playing, but doesn't usually do so around others. | Doesn't like to talk about her family, apart from her father. She usually only mentions him fleetingly, but doesn't harbor any hate for him. Quite the opposite, in fact. She holds him in high regard and speaks his name with nothing but love.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Aretimes Of course you can! The more the merrier! ^_^
@Aretimes Of course you can! The more the merrier! ^_^
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
Username: DracoCantus
Species: Charmander
Name (optional): Makoto
Starting Level: lvl-10
Starting Moves: Ember, Scratch, Growl, Smokescreen
Item (optional): Tiny glasses and a crimson scarf

Personality (optional): calm and kinda quiet, one with her mind and a creative charmander. Makoto's really nervous when first meet someone, making her talk... a lot, When she's anxious or nervous she talks like a trained chatot about differents topic that came to her head, but at the end, she can very friendly to her friends.

Backstory (optional):Born in the dessert area, Makoto was grateful of have such gentle and strong parents who taught how to survive in this cruel enviroment. Years passed, makoto was with her father recollecting berries for the dinner, but they where surprised by a sandstorm, her father knew that the sandstorm wasn't normal and hide makoto behind his back... Strongs "thumps" could be heared at the distance... It was a tyranitar who was claiming to be one of the strongest pokemon in the area, the tyranitar saw the charizard with his child and challenge him to a fight.
Her father didn't want to fight, but he has to protect his child, and run away wasn't one of his options, he hide his daughter, telling her to stay there while he dealed with the tyranitar, but heck, he was a really aggressive one...

The old charizard came back to home with a wounded eye and wing, he did his best win the fight and get his child out of the place safe and sound, but the sandstorm was too strong, she tried to help her father to fight but a amount of sand was throw to her eyes... Leaving her with a short sight range.

Other (optional): -She has some scales in her face that looks like freckles
-Even with a weakness like her sight and serene nature, Makoto was taught to fight to survive,
Username: DracoCantus
Species: Charmander
Name (optional): Makoto
Starting Level: lvl-10
Starting Moves: Ember, Scratch, Growl, Smokescreen
Item (optional): Tiny glasses and a crimson scarf

Personality (optional): calm and kinda quiet, one with her mind and a creative charmander. Makoto's really nervous when first meet someone, making her talk... a lot, When she's anxious or nervous she talks like a trained chatot about differents topic that came to her head, but at the end, she can very friendly to her friends.

Backstory (optional):Born in the dessert area, Makoto was grateful of have such gentle and strong parents who taught how to survive in this cruel enviroment. Years passed, makoto was with her father recollecting berries for the dinner, but they where surprised by a sandstorm, her father knew that the sandstorm wasn't normal and hide makoto behind his back... Strongs "thumps" could be heared at the distance... It was a tyranitar who was claiming to be one of the strongest pokemon in the area, the tyranitar saw the charizard with his child and challenge him to a fight.
Her father didn't want to fight, but he has to protect his child, and run away wasn't one of his options, he hide his daughter, telling her to stay there while he dealed with the tyranitar, but heck, he was a really aggressive one...

The old charizard came back to home with a wounded eye and wing, he did his best win the fight and get his child out of the place safe and sound, but the sandstorm was too strong, she tried to help her father to fight but a amount of sand was throw to her eyes... Leaving her with a short sight range.

Other (optional): -She has some scales in her face that looks like freckles
-Even with a weakness like her sight and serene nature, Makoto was taught to fight to survive,
h8IRLU8.gif
Username:Paravoina
Species: Bounsweet
Name (optional): Boudes
Starting Level: 7
Starting Moves: Rapid Spin, Energy Ball, Grass Whistle (Egg Move), Play Nice
Ability: Sweet Veil
Item (optional): King's Rock
Personality (optional): Boudes is a very entergetic Pokemon. Her nature is Adamant. She loves playing with other Pokemon, even predators. She often prefers peaceful solutions over violence, but is not afraid to fight if no other solution is readily avalible. She wears the King's Rock on her head around her stem. She really has no idea what the king's rock is, but she likes it anyways.
Backstory (optional): She grew up in an oasis around Sabaku. She has much experience in mystery dungeons by playing with the wild Pokemon there. (That's about it. No edgy Backstory here, folks!)
Other (optional): Boudes is a bit... Thick in the head. She doesn't get certain things, like why Pokemon drool around her (It's because of her smell.).

Yeet @mewfangirl
Username:Paravoina
Species: Bounsweet
Name (optional): Boudes
Starting Level: 7
Starting Moves: Rapid Spin, Energy Ball, Grass Whistle (Egg Move), Play Nice
Ability: Sweet Veil
Item (optional): King's Rock
Personality (optional): Boudes is a very entergetic Pokemon. Her nature is Adamant. She loves playing with other Pokemon, even predators. She often prefers peaceful solutions over violence, but is not afraid to fight if no other solution is readily avalible. She wears the King's Rock on her head around her stem. She really has no idea what the king's rock is, but she likes it anyways.
Backstory (optional): She grew up in an oasis around Sabaku. She has much experience in mystery dungeons by playing with the wild Pokemon there. (That's about it. No edgy Backstory here, folks!)
Other (optional): Boudes is a bit... Thick in the head. She doesn't get certain things, like why Pokemon drool around her (It's because of her smell.).

Yeet @mewfangirl
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@MewFanGirl
I love Pokemon~

Username: Dunno
Species: Dratini
Name (optional): Rinai
Origin Town: Puren
Starting Level: 11
Starting Moves: Aqua Jet, Wrap, Thunder Wave, Twister
Ability: Shed Skin
Item (optional): Leftovers
Personality (optional): Rinai has the tongue of a snake, and the mischief of a fox. Rinai is sour and bitter, a sharp contrast to everyone in his hometown. He doesn't make many friends, though others do get familiar with him. While he may be supportive of shaming and burning you, he's actually pretty humorous and you'll get along somewhat better with him if you're a joker. That's not to say that he has any friends, of course.
Backstory (optional): N/A (Will put in soon enough.)
Other (optional): N/A
@MewFanGirl
I love Pokemon~

Username: Dunno
Species: Dratini
Name (optional): Rinai
Origin Town: Puren
Starting Level: 11
Starting Moves: Aqua Jet, Wrap, Thunder Wave, Twister
Ability: Shed Skin
Item (optional): Leftovers
Personality (optional): Rinai has the tongue of a snake, and the mischief of a fox. Rinai is sour and bitter, a sharp contrast to everyone in his hometown. He doesn't make many friends, though others do get familiar with him. While he may be supportive of shaming and burning you, he's actually pretty humorous and you'll get along somewhat better with him if you're a joker. That's not to say that he has any friends, of course.
Backstory (optional): N/A (Will put in soon enough.)
Other (optional): N/A
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
@mewfangirl
Username: sh33pskin
Species: Mareep
Name (optional): Ampere
Starting Moves: Thundershock, Body Slam, Thunder Wave, Growl
Ability: Static
Item (optional): Yellow Scarf

Personality (optional): Pretty shy, can be put off by the more excitable types. Very curious and rational; thinks her way through every problem and tries every option before considering giving up. Not the type to rush headfirst unprepared into something.

Backstory (optional): Came to the guild to get stronger, since she could never win fights back home. Hoping to learn new techniques and make new friends.

Other (optional): Since the scarf boosts Toughness in contests, I've interpreted it to have a more symbolic representation of being tough, one of Amp's goals. That's why she wears it.
((i'm so excited!!))
@mewfangirl
Username: sh33pskin
Species: Mareep
Name (optional): Ampere
Starting Moves: Thundershock, Body Slam, Thunder Wave, Growl
Ability: Static
Item (optional): Yellow Scarf

Personality (optional): Pretty shy, can be put off by the more excitable types. Very curious and rational; thinks her way through every problem and tries every option before considering giving up. Not the type to rush headfirst unprepared into something.

Backstory (optional): Came to the guild to get stronger, since she could never win fights back home. Hoping to learn new techniques and make new friends.

Other (optional): Since the scarf boosts Toughness in contests, I've interpreted it to have a more symbolic representation of being tough, one of Amp's goals. That's why she wears it.
((i'm so excited!!))
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @Aretimes @DracoCantus @Dunno

Ahh my goodness! So many peoples wanting to do ma role play! Thankees so much guys! T^T I can't wait to get this thing started now because of how much support we're getting! :D However, I'm gonna wait until Bearclaws gets their app in, and Paravoina gets theirs fixed to finish lying in with the rules before we start, since they were some of the first ones to show their support over on my interest check thread I made. :) Once the role play actually starts, this thread will become the OOC for the role play if everyone's okay with that. :)
@Bearclaws @sh33pskin @Paravoina @Sablenite @SpiderLondon @Aretimes @DracoCantus @Dunno

Ahh my goodness! So many peoples wanting to do ma role play! Thankees so much guys! T^T I can't wait to get this thing started now because of how much support we're getting! :D However, I'm gonna wait until Bearclaws gets their app in, and Paravoina gets theirs fixed to finish lying in with the rules before we start, since they were some of the first ones to show their support over on my interest check thread I made. :) Once the role play actually starts, this thread will become the OOC for the role play if everyone's okay with that. :)
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
@MewFanGirl
Sounds good to me!
@MewFanGirl
Sounds good to me!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@MewFanGirl
Im okay with that :3
@MewFanGirl