Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weapons of War [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Name: Irene Hamilton Code name / number (if mutant): Gadget S-21 Gender: Female (she/her) Age: 10 Power (if mutant): [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electricity_Generation]Electricity Generation[/url]. Irene can generate electricity, however, she can't project it from her hands in a beam or something, a.k.a. she can't manipulate the electricity she generates. No, the electricity goes all over the place, surrounding her like some kind of bubble. The only problem is that she can't control how much electricity she generates, or how long she generates it for. It could come in 5-second bursts or a single longer burst, it's pretty much random. It usually goes on until she passes out due to exhaustion. Alternatively, any device she touches could be "charged", for example she could act as a physical phone charger whenever she's holding a phone, however, she could "burn out" if she has to charge it for too long (she herself will feel hot). If she touches any conductors of electricity, such as metal, that will get her to generate electricity against her will. This is only via skin contact, so she can't start generating electricity if she's touching the metal with a cloth covering her skin (clothes). The electricity can also come up if she is overwhelmed. Appearance: [img]http://i.imgur.com/kMk1jX3.jpg[/img] Irene stands at 4'6" and is very pale. She has large silver tinted glasses that shield her light green eyes from view (though he may be able to see her eyes from the side), and fluffy, long white hair with some light purple. She wears a silver and neon green dress that she likes to call a robe because it is as comfortable as one to her, and neon green and silver shoes. History: Irene's parents weren't mutants, so Irene herself doesn't really know where she got her abilities from. She first discovered it when she was 3; she touched some aluminum foil and she started generating electricity, hurting herself in the process. That was when her parents found out about her abilities, and thus, they adjusted everything in their house so that Irene wouldn't be able to touch anything that would be considered a conductor. They tried to keep her a secret, but they had to bring her out in public because she couldn't take care of herself at home (she wasn't old enough to be left alone). But one day (in the present setting, she's 10 years old at this time), her parents had to leave for a business trip and couldn't take Irene with them, so they left her with a babysitter. Her babysitter decided to take her to the park, and while they were there, Irene tripped, touching a metal pole in the process and generating electricity; no one was seriously injured, but the babysitter was so frightened that she called the police, which then caused Irene to figure out what was going on. Equally frightened, she ran away and tried to hide in her house, locking every possible entrance she could find, but she was easily overpowered and captured, though she lost control of her electricity while BladeCorp was trying to capture her, injuring some and knocking herself out. (When the roleplay starts, she'll be a newbie; also her parents have no idea of her capture) Extra: Irene has plenty of knowledge concerning morals and justice or what have you... well, for a 10-year old. She also usually has her hands clasped together when waiting for something or someone. She doesn't want to hurt anybody, so using the excuse of 'you could hurt people, so you can never leave' will get to her and might get her to follow orders willingly. ((Sorry this took so long! School kept me busy XD))
Name: Irene Hamilton
Code name / number (if mutant): Gadget S-21
Power (if mutant): Electricity Generation. Irene can generate electricity, however, she can't project it from her hands in a beam or something, a.k.a. she can't manipulate the electricity she generates. No, the electricity goes all over the place, surrounding her like some kind of bubble. The only problem is that she can't control how much electricity she generates, or how long she generates it for. It could come in 5-second bursts or a single longer burst, it's pretty much random. It usually goes on until she passes out due to exhaustion. Alternatively, any device she touches could be "charged", for example she could act as a physical phone charger whenever she's holding a phone, however, she could "burn out" if she has to charge it for too long (she herself will feel hot). If she touches any conductors of electricity, such as metal, that will get her to generate electricity against her will. This is only via skin contact, so she can't start generating electricity if she's touching the metal with a cloth covering her skin (clothes). The electricity can also come up if she is overwhelmed.
Appearance: kMk1jX3.jpg
Irene stands at 4'6" and is very pale. She has large silver tinted glasses that shield her light green eyes from view (though he may be able to see her eyes from the side), and fluffy, long white hair with some light purple. She wears a silver and neon green dress that she likes to call a robe because it is as comfortable as one to her, and neon green and silver shoes.

History: Irene's parents weren't mutants, so Irene herself doesn't really know where she got her abilities from. She first discovered it when she was 3; she touched some aluminum foil and she started generating electricity, hurting herself in the process. That was when her parents found out about her abilities, and thus, they adjusted everything in their house so that Irene wouldn't be able to touch anything that would be considered a conductor. They tried to keep her a secret, but they had to bring her out in public because she couldn't take care of herself at home (she wasn't old enough to be left alone). But one day (in the present setting, she's 10 years old at this time), her parents had to leave for a business trip and couldn't take Irene with them, so they left her with a babysitter. Her babysitter decided to take her to the park, and while they were there, Irene tripped, touching a metal pole in the process and generating electricity; no one was seriously injured, but the babysitter was so frightened that she called the police, which then caused Irene to figure out what was going on. Equally frightened, she ran away and tried to hide in her house, locking every possible entrance she could find, but she was easily overpowered and captured, though she lost control of her electricity while BladeCorp was trying to capture her, injuring some and knocking herself out. (When the roleplay starts, she'll be a newbie; also her parents have no idea of her capture)
Extra: Irene has plenty of knowledge concerning morals and justice or what have you... well, for a 10-year old. She also usually has her hands clasped together when waiting for something or someone. She doesn't want to hurt anybody, so using the excuse of 'you could hurt people, so you can never leave' will get to her and might get her to follow orders willingly.

((Sorry this took so long! School kept me busy XD))
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

Accepted! :3
@SoulLugia11

Accepted! :3
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
Name: Aegis

Code Name: Blackout-12

Power: Takes light around her and manipulates it into the forms of weapons, shields, etc

Appearance:
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ty0GvuvrPQncJgC2QHpSCVCmoZoHBT3hji_ASL0mxGM/edit) Go to the link it's quite literally just a Google Docs page.
5"2, brown pixie cut, brown hair with a single silver streak in the middle of her forehead. Green eyes. Innocent features and a square jaw to match her build. Commonly wears jeans and a sleeveless shirt with no shoes. Hands wrapped to help protect her knuckles from fighting with bare hands. I forgot to mention the markings on her back glow green like her eyes when she uses her powers.

History: Aegis' power was made apparent quickly and resulted in her being abandoned. She grew up in and out of different orphanages living off the streets trying to understand why she was different. She was finally caught after Bladecore realized she had major weakness: kindness. Bladecore tried to take a much weaker mutant and in the other's defense, Aegis gave herself up.

Extra: "You're going to see the whole room go black, then it'll get really cold. If you're lucky, a pair of green eyes will be the last thing you see."
Name: Aegis

Code Name: Blackout-12

Power: Takes light around her and manipulates it into the forms of weapons, shields, etc

Appearance:
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ty0GvuvrPQncJgC2QHpSCVCmoZoHBT3hji_ASL0mxGM/edit) Go to the link it's quite literally just a Google Docs page.
5"2, brown pixie cut, brown hair with a single silver streak in the middle of her forehead. Green eyes. Innocent features and a square jaw to match her build. Commonly wears jeans and a sleeveless shirt with no shoes. Hands wrapped to help protect her knuckles from fighting with bare hands. I forgot to mention the markings on her back glow green like her eyes when she uses her powers.

History: Aegis' power was made apparent quickly and resulted in her being abandoned. She grew up in and out of different orphanages living off the streets trying to understand why she was different. She was finally caught after Bladecore realized she had major weakness: kindness. Bladecore tried to take a much weaker mutant and in the other's defense, Aegis gave herself up.

Extra: "You're going to see the whole room go black, then it'll get really cold. If you're lucky, a pair of green eyes will be the last thing you see."
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
@Wolfspell

Accepted!

@Wolfspell

Accepted!

YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
@Wolfspell

Thought I'd help you out with the picture on the Chromebook issue since I use a Chromebook as well! ^^

Here's what I did to get my picture:
-I used my phone to take a picture of the drawing I wanted to upload
-I have the Google Drive app on my phone, which I use to upload the picture to Drive
-I accessed Google Drive on my Chromebook and then downloaded the image to the Chromebook
-(I would recommend creating an Imgur account, that's how I get my pictures here) I used Imgur to upload my picture to Imgur
-I opened my saved image on Imgur in another tab, then I copied the link into the tree icon on Flight Rising that is used to upload pictures, and that's how I got my picture!

Oh, and it doesn't cost anything to set up an Imgur account ^^
@Wolfspell

Thought I'd help you out with the picture on the Chromebook issue since I use a Chromebook as well! ^^

Here's what I did to get my picture:
-I used my phone to take a picture of the drawing I wanted to upload
-I have the Google Drive app on my phone, which I use to upload the picture to Drive
-I accessed Google Drive on my Chromebook and then downloaded the image to the Chromebook
-(I would recommend creating an Imgur account, that's how I get my pictures here) I used Imgur to upload my picture to Imgur
-I opened my saved image on Imgur in another tab, then I copied the link into the tree icon on Flight Rising that is used to upload pictures, and that's how I got my picture!

Oh, and it doesn't cost anything to set up an Imgur account ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11
Thank you SO much. You have no idea how appreciative I am someone took notice and actually helped!

I'll try and see how that works. (Technology usually works against me)
@SoulLugia11
Thank you SO much. You have no idea how appreciative I am someone took notice and actually helped!

I'll try and see how that works. (Technology usually works against me)
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
Everyone's been accepted, however there will be no more mutant spots (unless someone drops out). I will begin typing up the beginning. Hopefully we will get at least one BladeCore person. If not I give everyone the permission to manipulate the BladeCores as NPCs.
Everyone's been accepted, however there will be no more mutant spots (unless someone drops out). I will begin typing up the beginning. Hopefully we will get at least one BladeCore person. If not I give everyone the permission to manipulate the BladeCores as NPCs.
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
I hope I can join!

Name: Dosne Devall
Code name / number (if mutant): N/A
Power (if mutant): N/A
Appearance:wip
History:wip
Extra: head scientist at Bladecore. Is outwordly very nice but that is just a disguise. Dosne is actually very evil and cruel to his subjects
Extra:wip
I hope I can join!

Name: Dosne Devall
Code name / number (if mutant): N/A
Power (if mutant): N/A
Appearance:wip
History:wip
Extra: head scientist at Bladecore. Is outwordly very nice but that is just a disguise. Dosne is actually very evil and cruel to his subjects
Extra:wip
PTKpu03.png
Name: Zachary Hille

Code name/ Number: Not mutant

Power: Not mutant

Appearance: Identical to Aegis (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ty0GvuvrPQncJgC2QHpSCVCmoZoHBT3hji_ASL0mxGM/edit)

History: Zachary and Aegis didn't know they were twins. When they were born and Aegis had powers, their parents abandoned them both just in case. Zachary found a normal family and lead a normal life until someone texted her one night. She'd made the local news. But, that wasn't her. After a long investigation she comes to find out Aegis is in fact not her. Zachary figures the only way to see her long lost sister (Which she has yet to know) is to work for Bladecore to find out what they do and why.

Extra: "Me? I'm the new guy. Just, trying to figure stuff out. Any chance I could help you move one of the, subjects?"

Also, Wolfspell and I are really close friends so is it okay if our characters are connected like this? I checked it out with Wolf, he's cool with it.
Name: Zachary Hille

Code name/ Number: Not mutant

Power: Not mutant

Appearance: Identical to Aegis (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ty0GvuvrPQncJgC2QHpSCVCmoZoHBT3hji_ASL0mxGM/edit)

History: Zachary and Aegis didn't know they were twins. When they were born and Aegis had powers, their parents abandoned them both just in case. Zachary found a normal family and lead a normal life until someone texted her one night. She'd made the local news. But, that wasn't her. After a long investigation she comes to find out Aegis is in fact not her. Zachary figures the only way to see her long lost sister (Which she has yet to know) is to work for Bladecore to find out what they do and why.

Extra: "Me? I'm the new guy. Just, trying to figure stuff out. Any chance I could help you move one of the, subjects?"

Also, Wolfspell and I are really close friends so is it okay if our characters are connected like this? I checked it out with Wolf, he's cool with it.
VGxuHXT.png
Sure thing, you've both been accepted.
Sure thing, you've both been accepted.
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6