Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weapons of War [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
"Hello? I asked you a question."

You shake your head groggily, attempting to remember how you got here. You look around you. Nothing but pristine tiles and clean walls. Everything lacking color. You finally raise your head to look at the figure in front of you. "What is your name?" The figure said softly. You respond by stating your name, confused.

The figure in front of you raises its arm and strikes you across the face. "Wrong answer." The voice spat. You let out a groan, more like a whimper, as you lift your head from the strike. "Now, let's try this again. Your name is (insert code name and number). Repeat."

You growl at the figure, but decide to obey, fearing another strike. "My name is (code name, number)."

A smirk appeared on the figure's face. "Again." You repeat yourself. "Good." The voice said. They turned to the guards and whispered something before taking something from the guard. You feel something cold wrap around your throat. You try to scream in protest, but the figure simply covers your mouth, hushing you. "Now, (code name), sleep."

You fall into a dreamless darkness, unaware of the guards lifting you and taking you to another part of this nightmare facility.

-
PLOT: You are a mutant, a person with amazing, unimaginable powers. You have been captured by an underground group known as BladeCore, who's sole mission is to catch mutants in hiding, reprogram their minds, and sell to the highest bidder. And unfortunately, BladeCore managed to find and catch you. No mutant has ever been able to escape BladeCore's facilities. Let's see if you'll be the first, that is if you can keep your mind. Just make sure to remember your name..

* you may also play as a BladeCore employee if you wish *

-
Character form:

Name:
Code name / number (if mutant):
Power (if mutant):
Appearance:
History:
Extra:

PLEASE ABIDE BY FLIGHT RISING's RULES OF ROLEPLAY !!

(I had to type this up on mobile so please forgive me if there's any mistakes or if I've forgotten anything)

Mutants: closed
1) @ yuuichiro
2) @ FlamesEmbrace
3) @ cryptvokeeper
4) @ Sparksfox
5) @ SoulLugia11
6) @ Wolfspell

BladeCore: open (unlimited)
1) @ TheGoldenParody
2) @ Foxspell

@FlamesEmbrace
"Hello? I asked you a question."

You shake your head groggily, attempting to remember how you got here. You look around you. Nothing but pristine tiles and clean walls. Everything lacking color. You finally raise your head to look at the figure in front of you. "What is your name?" The figure said softly. You respond by stating your name, confused.

The figure in front of you raises its arm and strikes you across the face. "Wrong answer." The voice spat. You let out a groan, more like a whimper, as you lift your head from the strike. "Now, let's try this again. Your name is (insert code name and number). Repeat."

You growl at the figure, but decide to obey, fearing another strike. "My name is (code name, number)."

A smirk appeared on the figure's face. "Again." You repeat yourself. "Good." The voice said. They turned to the guards and whispered something before taking something from the guard. You feel something cold wrap around your throat. You try to scream in protest, but the figure simply covers your mouth, hushing you. "Now, (code name), sleep."

You fall into a dreamless darkness, unaware of the guards lifting you and taking you to another part of this nightmare facility.

-
PLOT: You are a mutant, a person with amazing, unimaginable powers. You have been captured by an underground group known as BladeCore, who's sole mission is to catch mutants in hiding, reprogram their minds, and sell to the highest bidder. And unfortunately, BladeCore managed to find and catch you. No mutant has ever been able to escape BladeCore's facilities. Let's see if you'll be the first, that is if you can keep your mind. Just make sure to remember your name..

* you may also play as a BladeCore employee if you wish *

-
Character form:

Name:
Code name / number (if mutant):
Power (if mutant):
Appearance:
History:
Extra:

PLEASE ABIDE BY FLIGHT RISING's RULES OF ROLEPLAY !!

(I had to type this up on mobile so please forgive me if there's any mistakes or if I've forgotten anything)

Mutants: closed
1) @ yuuichiro
2) @ FlamesEmbrace
3) @ cryptvokeeper
4) @ Sparksfox
5) @ SoulLugia11
6) @ Wolfspell

BladeCore: open (unlimited)
1) @ TheGoldenParody
2) @ Foxspell

@FlamesEmbrace
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
[b]Name[/b]: Rhys [b]Code name / number[/b]: Azrael Z-13 [b]Gender[/b]: Male (he/him) [b]Age[/b]: 18 [b]Power[/b]: Manipulation of "Neuro-energy", a cyan-colored energy in all living things. Can form it in ways that he wishes; blade, claws, wings, etc. However he must feed off of livings things to retain his power, and to survive. If pushed to the limit, or in a overdrive of neurological energy his whole form will destabilize and change into a monster. [b]Appearance[/b]: Human: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/75/e7/14/75e714c386977a0bd4fbd1d91ecc5742.jpg[/img] "True" Form: [img]http://static.zerochan.net/Stardust.Dragon.full.2073183.jpg[/img] (Overdrive) Monster: [img]http://t09.deviantart.net/pkFER95vtZsEge6goplSAa1WGyQ=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre13/23ae/th/pre/i/2016/185/9/c/dark_vains_of_naga_by_godzillakari-da8oyjg.png[/img] [b]History[/b]: Azrael was born to non-mutant parents, who saw him as a monster and disowned him. He grew up an orphan with a secret, feeding off the energy of his siblings and occasional animal. He eventually managed to escape and head into hiding, where he has spent the last 4 years. Until he was eventually caught by a human, and was taken into custody by police, who then sold him to BladeCore. [b]Extra[/b]: He tends to act a bit like a wild animal, most likely due to his past four years spent in solitude apart from the occasional prey. He is considered to be a very dangerous mutant, due to his ability to shapeshift and steal people's life force.
Name: Rhys

Code name / number: Azrael Z-13

Power: Manipulation of "Neuro-energy", a cyan-colored energy in all living things. Can form it in ways that he wishes; blade, claws, wings, etc. However he must feed off of livings things to retain his power, and to survive. If pushed to the limit, or in a overdrive of neurological energy his whole form will destabilize and change into a monster.

Appearance:
Human: 75e714c386977a0bd4fbd1d91ecc5742.jpg
"True" Form: Stardust.Dragon.full.2073183.jpg
(Overdrive) Monster: dark_vains_of_naga_by_godzillakari-da8oyjg.png

History: Azrael was born to non-mutant parents, who saw him as a monster and disowned him. He grew up an orphan with a secret, feeding off the energy of his siblings and occasional animal. He eventually managed to escape and head into hiding, where he has spent the last 4 years. Until he was eventually caught by a human, and was taken into custody by police, who then sold him to BladeCore.

Extra: He tends to act a bit like a wild animal, most likely due to his past four years spent in solitude apart from the occasional prey. He is considered to be a very dangerous mutant, due to his ability to shapeshift and steal people's life force.
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
Name: Naomi (nickname- Nomi)

Code name / number (if mutant): Cersei / M-16

Power (if mutant): Mind Manipulation: not full fledged mind control, but she can make people see things that aren't there, put them to sleep, or implant suggestions into their minds (just because a suggestion is implanted doesn't mean a person will do it. They will have the urge to do it but can resist. It would take dozens of repeated suggestions to make an unwilling subject do something, which takes a lot of concentration)

Appearance: Naomi has wild black hair cut short and pale skin. She has brown eyes, but when she's using her powers they turn yellow. ((I don't have a picture hope that's ok))

History: When her parents discovered Naomi had mutant abilities, they forced her to keep them a secret, fearing how people would react or try to hurt her daughter. This worked fine until she left home, and one night was attacked. In a panic she used her powers in self defense. Word got around and soon BladeCore came after her and she was captured. They now force her to use her powers on other captives, in hopes of controlling them and strengthening her own abilities.
@yuuichiro (sorry if this double pings you)
Name: Naomi (nickname- Nomi)

Code name / number (if mutant): Cersei / M-16

Power (if mutant): Mind Manipulation: not full fledged mind control, but she can make people see things that aren't there, put them to sleep, or implant suggestions into their minds (just because a suggestion is implanted doesn't mean a person will do it. They will have the urge to do it but can resist. It would take dozens of repeated suggestions to make an unwilling subject do something, which takes a lot of concentration)

Appearance: Naomi has wild black hair cut short and pale skin. She has brown eyes, but when she's using her powers they turn yellow. ((I don't have a picture hope that's ok))

History: When her parents discovered Naomi had mutant abilities, they forced her to keep them a secret, fearing how people would react or try to hurt her daughter. This worked fine until she left home, and one night was attacked. In a panic she used her powers in self defense. Word got around and soon BladeCore came after her and she was captured. They now force her to use her powers on other captives, in hopes of controlling them and strengthening her own abilities.
@yuuichiro (sorry if this double pings you)
(Hope this is okay!) Name: Bird Code name / number (if mutant): Spiral A-91 Gender: Male Age: 19 Power (if mutant): Spacial Warping. Bird can teleport himself and other things. The conditions are that he has the object in 'sight' (if not himself) and has knowledge of the destination. While the basics are simple it has a very adaptive nature as long as the user is creative. He also uses his power to sense his surroundings as he is blind. Appearance: Bird had long, shaggy white hair that's constantly messy and tangled. He's thin and lanky, standing at 6'5". He has pale skin and constantly looks a bit sickly. He wears a bandana around his eyes to hide the scars running over them. On the rare chance you see his eyes they are completely black. His back is covered in spirals that have a soft glow and shift color slightly with mood. He likes to hide them due to the fact.[img]http://pre11.deviantart.net/dbcf/th/pre/f/2017/142/c/e/bird_by_teddibura-dba4zxq.png[/img] History: Bird grew up with his Mother who had no power and never knew his father whom he inherited his power from. His mother carefully hid him and watched for trouble, yet her lack of understanding for his abilities led to there down fall. Bird accidentally warped himself away from her at the age of 6 and startled a large group of people in the park he ended up in. The story got around and soon he was caught. He remains relatively docile and compliant due to the fact the corporation holds his mothers life in their hands. Extra: Bird likes to tell jokes and act out verbally but almost never puts up a fight out of fear about his mothers wellbeing. He usually does anything the guards ask of him.
(Hope this is okay!)

Name: Bird

Code name / number (if mutant): Spiral A-91

Power (if mutant): Spacial Warping. Bird can teleport himself and other things. The conditions are that he has the object in 'sight' (if not himself) and has knowledge of the destination. While the basics are simple it has a very adaptive nature as long as the user is creative. He also uses his power to sense his surroundings as he is blind.

Appearance: Bird had long, shaggy white hair that's constantly messy and tangled. He's thin and lanky, standing at 6'5". He has pale skin and constantly looks a bit sickly. He wears a bandana around his eyes to hide the scars running over them. On the rare chance you see his eyes they are completely black. His back is covered in spirals that have a soft glow and shift color slightly with mood. He likes to hide them due to the fact.bird_by_teddibura-dba4zxq.png

History: Bird grew up with his Mother who had no power and never knew his father whom he inherited his power from. His mother carefully hid him and watched for trouble, yet her lack of understanding for his abilities led to there down fall. Bird accidentally warped himself away from her at the age of 6 and startled a large group of people in the park he ended up in. The story got around and soon he was caught. He remains relatively docile and compliant due to the fact the corporation holds his mothers life in their hands.

Extra: Bird likes to tell jokes and act out verbally but almost never puts up a fight out of fear about his mothers wellbeing. He usually does anything the guards ask of him.
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@yuuichiro

Could I reserve a mutant slot please? It's late at night for me so I can't make a form right now but I can make one tomorrow, if that's alright with you? :)
@yuuichiro

Could I reserve a mutant slot please? It's late at night for me so I can't make a form right now but I can make one tomorrow, if that's alright with you? :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@Yuuichiro by any chance was this inspired by the Micheal Vey series? Just curious as it sounded a little like it. With the corporation versus mutated people. (The book series has kids with electric powers)
@Yuuichiro by any chance was this inspired by the Micheal Vey series? Just curious as it sounded a little like it. With the corporation versus mutated people. (The book series has kids with electric powers)
@yuuichiro

Do you have any mutant slots left??
@yuuichiro

Do you have any mutant slots left??
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
(Oh wow I went to sleep with not a single person wanting to join, and now I woke up with 11 pings! Now I'm even more excited to start this knowing others want to join! ;v; )

@cryptvokeeper @Sparksfox
Accepted! Welcome to the rp! :3

@SoulLugia11
Sure thing!

@Eaglerider
Ah, I'm afraid not. I've never heard of the books, but they sound like my kind of book!!! I might have to check them out :3

@Wolfspell
Aaaaa I'm afraid none of the initial spots are available, but I wouldn't mind to make another spot for you :)

@Imani
However you would like!
(Oh wow I went to sleep with not a single person wanting to join, and now I woke up with 11 pings! Now I'm even more excited to start this knowing others want to join! ;v; )

@cryptvokeeper @Sparksfox
Accepted! Welcome to the rp! :3

@SoulLugia11
Sure thing!

@Eaglerider
Ah, I'm afraid not. I've never heard of the books, but they sound like my kind of book!!! I might have to check them out :3

@Wolfspell
Aaaaa I'm afraid none of the initial spots are available, but I wouldn't mind to make another spot for you :)

@Imani
However you would like!
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
Name: Joanalil "Joan" Superbi Code name / number (if mutant): Creature Y-60 Gender: Female Age: 19 Power (if mutant): Monster Soul. The user has a soul (or possibly souls) of various forms of monsters with different abilities. Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f3/23/a5/f323a5457e71a871a757be1a044c0523.jpg[/img] [url=http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/14280408_168065226931113_1431145804_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNzgzODM3MDE4MDk0OTAyOQ%3D%3D.2]Alpha form[/url]: is able to control light and sometimes able to create hard light structures. Weakened and unable to move in the dark. [url=http://orig06.deviantart.net/acc4/f/2016/330/1/3/cyber_dragon_nova_artwork_by_grezar-dapo9ub.png]Beta form[/url]: Able to manipulate electronics and technology. Completely weakened if there is no electronic charge or is soaked in water. [url=http://i.imacdn.com/ta/2016/04/15f485ed74f4ef680577484111f268ed-14614707953964.jpg]Delta form[/url]: Able to control darkness and dark emotions. Weakened in strong lightning and around strong light emotions. [url=http://www.bakuganbuzz.com/pics/assets/BK_CD_StormSkyress.jpg]Omega form[/url]: able to heal major and minor injuries, minor abilities to control wind. If wings are bound it's balance is disrupted. History: Joan grew up with her mutant father after her mothers death. The duo lived in isolation until Joan could finally control her other forms. It took ten years for that to happen and on her twelfth birthday he finally allowed her to go out into the world and meet other people. Little did the two know that mutant hunters had decided to go into the town as well as they searched for their prey. Joan had decided to hang around some children her age and had let a little bit of her Omega form out, the green feathers sticking out of her hair caused the other children to scream and had gotten the hunters attention. In the ensuing chaos the hunters killed her father and she barely managed to escape. She lived on the run for six more years before being captured and sent to BladeCore on her birthday. Extra: During the attack that killed her father she got a scar that ran diagonally over her left eye and partially damaged her eyesight in that eye. This also transfers over to her other forms. She has no control over which form she takes and sometimes looses her "human" mind whenever she shifts and thus leaving the "beast" part in control. Is extremely hostile against BladeCore employees but is far kinder and almost motherly around fellow mutants.
Name: Joanalil "Joan" Superbi

Code name / number (if mutant): Creature Y-60

Power (if mutant): Monster Soul. The user has a soul (or possibly souls) of various forms of monsters with different abilities.

Appearance:
f323a5457e71a871a757be1a044c0523.jpg
Alpha form: is able to control light and sometimes able to create hard light structures. Weakened and unable to move in the dark.
Beta form: Able to manipulate electronics and technology. Completely weakened if there is no electronic charge or is soaked in water.
Delta form: Able to control darkness and dark emotions. Weakened in strong lightning and around strong light emotions.
Omega form: able to heal major and minor injuries, minor abilities to control wind. If wings are bound it's balance is disrupted.

History: Joan grew up with her mutant father after her mothers death. The duo lived in isolation until Joan could finally control her other forms. It took ten years for that to happen and on her twelfth birthday he finally allowed her to go out into the world and meet other people. Little did the two know that mutant hunters had decided to go into the town as well as they searched for their prey. Joan had decided to hang around some children her age and had let a little bit of her Omega form out, the green feathers sticking out of her hair caused the other children to scream and had gotten the hunters attention. In the ensuing chaos the hunters killed her father and she barely managed to escape. She lived on the run for six more years before being captured and sent to BladeCore on her birthday.

Extra: During the attack that killed her father she got a scar that ran diagonally over her left eye and partially damaged her eyesight in that eye. This also transfers over to her other forms.
She has no control over which form she takes and sometimes looses her "human" mind whenever she shifts and thus leaving the "beast" part in control.
Is extremely hostile against BladeCore employees but is far kinder and almost motherly around fellow mutants.
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace
Accepted! Welcome!! :3
@FlamesEmbrace
Accepted! Welcome!! :3
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6