Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF RP partner!
1 2 3
@shaunti

Have you picked which dragon you're going to use?
Also, one question, for the flights at war thing you mentioned, would it be the flight of the dragon itself, or the flight of the clan its in (our lair)?
@shaunti

Have you picked which dragon you're going to use?
Also, one question, for the flights at war thing you mentioned, would it be the flight of the dragon itself, or the flight of the clan its in (our lair)?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear
I think I'll use this one!
And I'm thinking the clan of the lair probably!
@Windshear
I think I'll use this one!
And I'm thinking the clan of the lair probably!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

Alright, element of Clan lair sounds good!

You can go ahead and make a thread for us, and I'll hop in when I decide which dragon I'm using.
@shaunti

Alright, element of Clan lair sounds good!

You can go ahead and make a thread for us, and I'll hop in when I decide which dragon I'm using.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear
Alright! I'll make it as soon as I'm on my laptop!
@Windshear
Alright! I'll make it as soon as I'm on my laptop!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@SwootleDootle Hi there! I was wondering if you were still up for this? :o I totally understand if you just forgot, I do it all the time :D
@SwootleDootle Hi there! I was wondering if you were still up for this? :o I totally understand if you just forgot, I do it all the time :D
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

oh jeez! I did completely forget about this, ahah, school is a bit of a mess for me ATM ;u;
I am definitely up for this, and I could probably do stuff with it over this weekend and then into vacation time
Thank you for reminding me about it though!!
@shaunti

oh jeez! I did completely forget about this, ahah, school is a bit of a mess for me ATM ;u;
I am definitely up for this, and I could probably do stuff with it over this weekend and then into vacation time
Thank you for reminding me about it though!!
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle Of course! Don't worry about it, I'm totally busy with testing too ;P

I'm totally up for starting it this weekend! Where would it be best for you to RP?
@SwootleDootle Of course! Don't worry about it, I'm totally busy with testing too ;P

I'm totally up for starting it this weekend! Where would it be best for you to RP?
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

I don't mind RPing here (whether it's a thread or PM), but my responses may be a little more spaced out simply because I don't have notifications to rely on
But if you have either and are comfortable, using Discord or Skype is something I use for RPs fairly often, but whichever works for you, my dude
@shaunti

I don't mind RPing here (whether it's a thread or PM), but my responses may be a little more spaced out simply because I don't have notifications to rely on
But if you have either and are comfortable, using Discord or Skype is something I use for RPs fairly often, but whichever works for you, my dude
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle Discord could totally work for me! Since your discord is in your profile, is it okay if I add you?
@SwootleDootle Discord could totally work for me! Since your discord is in your profile, is it okay if I add you?
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
1 2 3