Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WotS OOC (Ask to Join)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Name: Saltheart
Age (in moons): 31
Sexuality: Questioning / open to anyone
Clan: Shoalclan
Mentor/Apprentice: (open)
Kin:
+Mother: Wetnose (npc- elder)
+Father: Rocksalt (npc- moonclan)
Appearance: light grey oriental with yellow eyes and very large ears
Personality: Always watching, rarely speaking, Saltheart tends to appear detached from life at large. They focus more on the churning sea than the buzzing life around the den, and as such, most of Saltheart's conversations revolve around the weather. When a cat gets to know them better and digs past the initial awkwardness, Saltheart opens up and reveals an odd sense of humor and fascination with natural phenomena and predicting the weather. They are actually a very sentimental sweetheart, just also shy and bad at making friends.
Mate: (open! - talk to me ooc if you are interested in starting something)
History:

Saltheart was born in a small famine. It was coldsea, and despite the efforts of the clan, they were the only of the litter to survive. Their mother, Wetnose, was immensely protective of her only kit from that point onwards, trying to shelter them from the world and preventing them from even speaking to other kits and apprentices if they dared to sneeze or play around her baby.

It was a massive surprise when Saltheart became an apprentice and immediately gained a reputation for being able to swim the farthest in the strongest currents. They were still very bad at socializing, and had a hard time speaking to the other apprentices, but Saltheart's mentor showed them the freedom that the sea brought, and the two of them often returned to camp late in the evening, pulling turtleshells of goodies and laughing at inside jokes. He trained Saltheart to be the best, and while they still have trouble with medicine cat herbs, there is no one better at diving into the sea.

To this day, there is only a pawful of cats they couldn't save, but sadly, their mentor is among them. It was a hunting trip with the another far-swimmer and their apprentice, and they were too far our for the Feather Speaker's to warn them of an oncoming storm. The undertow, calm and sleepy, roared awake in an instant as it swept him into the sea. Saltheart had to be restrained from diving to the same fate, but since that day that have kept an eye on the clouds and creatures of the sea, just in case.

Other:
Saltheart is nowhere near as good at predicting the weather as a feather speaker is. They are just more aware of it than the average cat and can theorize based on the clouds and tides.

If Saltheart was human, they would sound like Evanna Lynch (luna lovegood)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Dawnsun
Clan: Edgeclan
Apprentice: current small sun
Appearance: orange and white shorthair with green eyes that manage to judge, even without their sight
Personality: Dawnsun is Edgeclan's judgemental grandma. She doesn't think anyone has eaten enough, ever. Other than that, she relies upon her years to give her a perspective on life, and as she feels as if she's lived through the best and worst of life already, she always gives her opinion and voices her thoughts. This can be a good thing - she is a very wise woman - but she also thinks you need her advice on love, and life, and also that you need to eat more because you're too scrawny. It's a double edged sword.

She is quick to judge and slow to change, and while she forgives, she never forgets. Dawnsun will bring up border squabbles and prey disputes moons after they are relevant, and as she's been aging, she has slowly been getting worse at remembering exactly when things happened. What happened is still there, she just can't quite place it.

Dawnsun is also incredibly harsh on herself. Past mistakes weigh heavily on her shoulders, and she laments over past decisions, blaming the outcomes on herself rather than her co-leader.
History:
The pride and joy of her family, Dawnsun was honored to be chosen as Edgeclan's small sun, and her mentor was a patient lee, always ready to take things slowly and ease her into the important position. Yet Dawnsun was young once, and she often had to be chastised for her daydreaming and romantic heart. Everywhere she went, she was surrounded by rumors. Some were scandalous stories of moonlit meetings with strange toms, and others were simply cruel anecdotes about her lack of skill.

In time the rumors faded, and Dawnsun became a staple of Edgeclan. She outlived two leaders and one small sun, guiding the clan through famine and fire alike. Yet she remembers her past, and the gossip that surrounded her, and wonders if Sunclan sees her as sinful. They certainly tend to give her mixed signals, and she sometimes worries if her past prevents her from truly connecting with them as her apprentices seem to do.
Other:
She broke the Sunwatcher's code many, many years ago. It was only once, and as she has spent the rest of her time repenting, Sunclan will still speak with her, but it's muffled, and the signs are unclear. Dawnsun lives in terror that signs are sent from the under-stone as a reminder that that is where she will go after death.

I would be fine with Dawnsun retiring to the elder's den, or having something else happen to her as a catalyst at some point of the story.
Name: Saltheart
Age (in moons): 31
Sexuality: Questioning / open to anyone
Mentor/Apprentice: (open)
Kin:
+Mother: Wetnose (npc- elder)
+Father: Rocksalt (npc- moonclan)
Appearance: light grey oriental with yellow eyes and very large ears
Personality: Always watching, rarely speaking, Saltheart tends to appear detached from life at large. They focus more on the churning sea than the buzzing life around the den, and as such, most of Saltheart's conversations revolve around the weather. When a cat gets to know them better and digs past the initial awkwardness, Saltheart opens up and reveals an odd sense of humor and fascination with natural phenomena and predicting the weather. They are actually a very sentimental sweetheart, just also shy and bad at making friends.
Mate: (open! - talk to me ooc if you are interested in starting something)
History:

Saltheart was born in a small famine. It was coldsea, and despite the efforts of the clan, they were the only of the litter to survive. Their mother, Wetnose, was immensely protective of her only kit from that point onwards, trying to shelter them from the world and preventing them from even speaking to other kits and apprentices if they dared to sneeze or play around her baby.

It was a massive surprise when Saltheart became an apprentice and immediately gained a reputation for being able to swim the farthest in the strongest currents. They were still very bad at socializing, and had a hard time speaking to the other apprentices, but Saltheart's mentor showed them the freedom that the sea brought, and the two of them often returned to camp late in the evening, pulling turtleshells of goodies and laughing at inside jokes. He trained Saltheart to be the best, and while they still have trouble with medicine cat herbs, there is no one better at diving into the sea.

To this day, there is only a pawful of cats they couldn't save, but sadly, their mentor is among them. It was a hunting trip with the another far-swimmer and their apprentice, and they were too far our for the Feather Speaker's to warn them of an oncoming storm. The undertow, calm and sleepy, roared awake in an instant as it swept him into the sea. Saltheart had to be restrained from diving to the same fate, but since that day that have kept an eye on the clouds and creatures of the sea, just in case.

Other:
Saltheart is nowhere near as good at predicting the weather as a feather speaker is. They are just more aware of it than the average cat and can theorize based on the clouds and tides.

If Saltheart was human, they would sound like Evanna Lynch (luna lovegood)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Dawnsun
Clan: Edgeclan
Apprentice: current small sun
Appearance: orange and white shorthair with green eyes that manage to judge, even without their sight
Personality: Dawnsun is Edgeclan's judgemental grandma. She doesn't think anyone has eaten enough, ever. Other than that, she relies upon her years to give her a perspective on life, and as she feels as if she's lived through the best and worst of life already, she always gives her opinion and voices her thoughts. This can be a good thing - she is a very wise woman - but she also thinks you need her advice on love, and life, and also that you need to eat more because you're too scrawny. It's a double edged sword.

She is quick to judge and slow to change, and while she forgives, she never forgets. Dawnsun will bring up border squabbles and prey disputes moons after they are relevant, and as she's been aging, she has slowly been getting worse at remembering exactly when things happened. What happened is still there, she just can't quite place it.

Dawnsun is also incredibly harsh on herself. Past mistakes weigh heavily on her shoulders, and she laments over past decisions, blaming the outcomes on herself rather than her co-leader.
History:
The pride and joy of her family, Dawnsun was honored to be chosen as Edgeclan's small sun, and her mentor was a patient lee, always ready to take things slowly and ease her into the important position. Yet Dawnsun was young once, and she often had to be chastised for her daydreaming and romantic heart. Everywhere she went, she was surrounded by rumors. Some were scandalous stories of moonlit meetings with strange toms, and others were simply cruel anecdotes about her lack of skill.

In time the rumors faded, and Dawnsun became a staple of Edgeclan. She outlived two leaders and one small sun, guiding the clan through famine and fire alike. Yet she remembers her past, and the gossip that surrounded her, and wonders if Sunclan sees her as sinful. They certainly tend to give her mixed signals, and she sometimes worries if her past prevents her from truly connecting with them as her apprentices seem to do.
Other:
She broke the Sunwatcher's code many, many years ago. It was only once, and as she has spent the rest of her time repenting, Sunclan will still speak with her, but it's muffled, and the signs are unclear. Dawnsun lives in terror that signs are sent from the under-stone as a reminder that that is where she will go after death.

I would be fine with Dawnsun retiring to the elder's den, or having something else happen to her as a catalyst at some point of the story.
@superpapershark

-whispers- i'm not gonna approve applications until more are up/completed but just wanted to let you know that hillclan already has a sunwatcher.
@superpapershark

-whispers- i'm not gonna approve applications until more are up/completed but just wanted to let you know that hillclan already has a sunwatcher.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov

yeah I just saw that, sorry! I've changed it to Edgeclan (she fits better there, now grandma can make important decisions) but please tell me if there is anything else wrong.

I also had a question about queens - when making one, should I post what their former position was? Also, am I allowed to have the mate open / ambiguous in case someone was interested?

If no one shows any interest by the time we start, I'll happily fill it in with an npc or deceased cat.
@smerdyakov

yeah I just saw that, sorry! I've changed it to Edgeclan (she fits better there, now grandma can make important decisions) but please tell me if there is anything else wrong.

I also had a question about queens - when making one, should I post what their former position was? Also, am I allowed to have the mate open / ambiguous in case someone was interested?

If no one shows any interest by the time we start, I'll happily fill it in with an npc or deceased cat.
@superpapershark

no worries m8, i just didn't want you to get super invested in a character and then not be able to use them the way you wanted to (that's always the worst lmao)

and only if you want to-- i can easily re-edit applications and the allegiances should your queen move out of the nursery during the rp. all of that is up to you :}} if their former role was a special one (like a rough foot or medicine cat), i can also stick a reserved slot in there for ya

and yup, having it open for now is totally acceptable.
@superpapershark

no worries m8, i just didn't want you to get super invested in a character and then not be able to use them the way you wanted to (that's always the worst lmao)

and only if you want to-- i can easily re-edit applications and the allegiances should your queen move out of the nursery during the rp. all of that is up to you :}} if their former role was a special one (like a rough foot or medicine cat), i can also stick a reserved slot in there for ya

and yup, having it open for now is totally acceptable.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
I'm making my forums now, but can ya please reserve a feather talker spot for me?

Okay, so I made my post but the dame website went into maintenance and lost my forum. SO! I'll be reposting it tomorrow, when its not 4am here.
I'm making my forums now, but can ya please reserve a feather talker spot for me?

Okay, so I made my post but the dame website went into maintenance and lost my forum. SO! I'll be reposting it tomorrow, when its not 4am here.
[b]Name:[/b] Duskrun [b]Age (in moons):[/b] 27 moons [b]Gender (tom/she-cat/lee/felil):[/b] Tom [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight.... maybe :D [b]Rank:[/b] Deft [b]Clan:[/b] Walkerclan [b]Apprentice: (if applicable)[/b] OPEN [b]Kin (optional):[/b] OPEN [LIST] [*]Mother: Dead (NPC) [*]Father: Dead (NPC) [/LIST] [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uzQwBgSN40c/Ug7_6qNPyzI/AAAAAAAACWY/urlnBl8BXyY/s1600/American-bobtail-cats_8.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] He is a calculating goofball, as in although he usually is acting like an idiot he is analyzing everything around him at the same time. His blind loyalty to his clan can be a big issue if someone chose to take advantage of it. If he ever crushes on someone, he turns into a fumbling mess around them. [b]Mate (optional): (required for queens)[/b] OPEN [b]Kits (optional): (required for queens)[/b] none for now [b]History (optional):[/b] His Mother was a deft and so was his Father. Watching them in his younger years was what made him into a deft today. Unfortunately his parents were caught in their defter duties by a member of the Hillclan. Even though he understood that it was only expected for them to be sent to under stone, he still holds a grudge against the clan for what they did. He went through a semi-rebellious streak after loosing both his parents. Sneaking into enemy territory before becoming a deft, disobeying orders from his mentor, and being lazy when he was suppose to be patrolling. It wasn't until his mentor Dryheart (NPC) finally decided to put an end to the young cats antics. Drugging the Duskrun to a deep sleep, he dragged the cat to some part of the desert and waited for him to wake. Once he did, Dryheart looked down at his old apprentice and told him with cold uncaring eyes, that if he (Duskrun) didn't want to properly contribute to the clan then he can become food for the desert. With those deathly words, Dryheart left Duskrun to die, or at least that is what the he thought as he watched his mentor leave. It took only three hours in the deserts hot blazing sun for him to hate his mentor and clan. It was noon according to the sun when he was past hatred and was wallowing in regret. By night fall when the blazing heat was replaced by a bone chilling cold, he broke down and finally properly moaned for his parents. Before the sun fully rised the next day, Dryheart appeared before him. Looking his apprentice over solemnly, he asked him if he was ready to be a cat of the walkerclan once again. Once he was back and nursed back to health by his clan's medicine cat, he started to become the cat he his known today. [b]Other (optional):[/b] Hates his baby face, thinks it makes him look weak and pathetic. Very fast and nimble. Loves to climb trees, and strike down on prey from above. [b]Name:[/b] Leapingstorm [b]Age (in moons):[/b] 18 moons [b]Gender (tom/she-cat/lee/felil):[/b] Tom [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Rank:[/b] Feather Speaker [b]Clan:[/b] Shoalclan [b]Apprentice: (if applicable)[/b] Never will admit, but wants one [b]Kin (optional):[/b] OPEN [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53adb125e4b094aac18a8ee7/579fd6d103596ed4bfa0fa9e/57b28a1337c581c6e8587eeb/1471877245852/F1hybridsSavannahs-August+15,+2016-4.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] He is as aloof as the clouds, never really getting close to his clan. He never understood Conchtail's need to socialize with their clan mates, the company of the sea birds being much more comfortable to him. Its probably because of his lack of socializing that has made him a rather grump cat. Anyone dares to invade his territory of his seabirds, he lets his fangs and claws speak first. If someone had the courage to withstand his sharp tongue and on going grumpy attitude, he might just end up being a bit sweet to them. [b]Mate (optional): (required for queens)[/b] Open [b]Kits (optional): (required for queens)[/b] Open [b]History (optional):[/b] He wanted to become a featherspeaker since he once snuck out of the clan on a dare and went to see the sea birds. Instantly he felt connected to the flying creatures and wanted to know more about them, of course the feather speaker of that time found him and punished him then. But know that he is older he has become what he dreamed of as a kit. (More will be added as the rp goes) [b]Other (optional):[/b] Very tall and lanky for a cat, letting him be able to see over most cats heads. [b]LOVES[/b] barrel cactus fruit. [b]Name:[/b] Wolfeyes [b]Age (in moons):[/b] 37 moons [b]Gender (tom/she-cat/lee/felil):[/b] she-cat [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight [b]Rank:[/b]Deputy [b]Clan:[/b]Hillclan [b]Apprentice: (if applicable)[/b] None [b]Kin (optional):[/b] Stormfox (Oldest brother) Heatfoot (Younger brother) [b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://cdn1-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/burmilla-cats-and-kittens/burmilla-cats-and-kittens-8.jpg[/img] Very small for a full grown she-cat. [b]Personality:[/b] She is a loveable grouchy mess. If Oscar the grouch ever turned into a cat that was female, she would be his reincarnation. She doesn't like others bothering her, but if anyone ask her for help she will always try to help. Admittedly she will be grumbling and growling the whole time, but she will help none the less. She isn't afraid to tell others when she finds them annoying or if they are doing something stupid. Many times she has walked up to others and told them to their face that either they were being idiotic or overly annoying. And as one would think, this has caused many fights and quarrels with her clan mates in her youth and improving her fighting skills steadily. When she isn't telling everyone and their mothers that they are annoying failures, she is usually basking in the sun when she isn't on duty. Her favorite past time is cloud watching and mouse chasing in the long grass fields. She used to be rough foot and loved her time as one, going as far as possible in her searches in new lands. The feeling of her pads growing sore from her long runs was a satisfying sensation that she misses now she is deputy. Unlike most would think, she actually loves her tiny size, It allows her to sneak her paw into a prey's den more easily and scare he clan mates. Did I not mention she has a slight prankster streak in her? Well she does, she likes to silently sneak up on her clan mates and scare the sunclan right out of them. At the moment she is on a mission to get Shred to screech like a kit from one of her scares, and when she manages it her life will be content. [b]Mate (optional): (required for queens)[/b] Open [b]Kits (optional): (required for queens)[/b]Open [b]History (optional):[/b] She was the runt of the litter and was bullied by her two other siblings for it. Many time she was pushed away from her Mothers milk and went hungry for the night, but she soon put an end to such activities after a three days of no milk. Clawing and biting her way to her food source she soon become the ruling cat of her litter. Of course her oldest brother always tried to take her down which ended in many nasty fights, but she managed to keep her place until they were to old to stay in the nursery any longer. As an apprentice she was known as the a mean little kit by most, only Shredpaw and a few others knew that she was not mean but just grumpy as hell. Okay, maybe she was more then willing to fight and insult anyone that dared to bother her, but they brought that to themselves. The only reason her clan mates accepted her even though she was such a pain to deal with was the fact she did strive to do the most for her clan in her own ways. A prime example of this was when she graduated from being an apprentice and had been a rough foot for a while. She was out with her brother, Stormfox, when she smelt coyotes close to the clans den. Both her and her brother managed to lure the threats away, but a terrible deed was done that day. To this day she has never told anyone what exactly was done, but only one cat came back that day. (More will be added as the rp goes) [b]Other (optional):[/b]She has a fascination with the sea, but is too scared of the water to actually go near it. She has some unknown deep desire to eat a starfish. [b]Name:[/b]Stormfox [b]Age (in moons):[/b] 37 moons [b]Gender (tom/she-cat/lee/felil):[/b] Tom [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi [b]Rank:[/b]Rogue [b]Clan:[/b]Ex-Hillclan [b]Kin (optional):[/b] Wolfeyes (Youngest and only sister) Heatfoot (Younger brother) [b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://cdn1-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/burmilla-cats-and-kittens/burmilla-cats-and-kittens-5.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b]He is ambitious, mean, and calculating. Nothing but power and respect is more then important to him, even his own family. He never lets anyone see his real self, only his sister and brother ever really got to saw it. Every cat, but his siblings, think he is a charming and friendly cat that follows the warrior code. Truthfully he does follow the warrior code, but only when it is most convent for him and his actions would be a bit blurred if held up to the code. He usually has an alluring charm that can make cats want to trust him and listen, which he uses to get others to unconsciously do his bidding. [b]Mate (optional): (required for queens)[/b]None [b]Kits (optional): (required for queens)[/b]None [b]History (optional):[/b]He has always been a proud cat since he could remember, so its understandable to why he hated his only sister since birth. Even though she was the smallest and most pathetic of the kits in his litter, she some how managed to best him for Mother's milk. Of course that was only a slight beating to his ego since he was only so young and understood so little, but it only got worse as he got older. When him and his siblings joined the ranks of apprenticeship, he made sure to spread nasty and vicious rumors about her to the others. In the beginning it worked, the other young cats shunned and antagonized his sister to his dark joy. He didn't plan for it to always be like this; when his sister became broken and helpless from all the teasing and ridicule from their fellow apprentices. He would make his move and protect his sister from the others and chastise them for how they treated his sister, but of course it didn't go his way! Not only did that little twit unfazed by the others calling her names, she met any assault towards her head on. Earning a grudging respect from her fellow apprentices, and further hatred from Stormfox. His fate was sealed to be a rogue when he and his sister went off to distract a couple of coyotes from their clans den. In the beginning he did what was expected of him, he assisted his sister and lead the coyotes far away, but then he did something unimaginable. He tried to trick the coyotes into killing his sister, but unfortunately for him it didn't go as he planned. His sister was attacked, but the little she devil managed to run and hide from the larger beast by hiding a small crevice in a trees roots. He didn't realize this until he was only an hour or so from the clan and he was tackled from behind by, thought to be dead, sister. The she-cat gave him a choice; be taken back to the clan and be judged by his clan mates, or to leave and never come back. He chose the later. [b]Other (optional):[/b]
Name: Duskrun
Age (in moons): 27 moons
Gender (tom/she-cat/lee/felil): Tom
Sexuality: Straight.... maybe :D
Clan: Walkerclan
Apprentice: (if applicable) OPEN
Kin (optional): OPEN
  • Mother: Dead (NPC)
  • Father: Dead (NPC)
Appearance: American-bobtail-cats_8.jpg
Personality: He is a calculating goofball, as in although he usually is acting like an idiot he is analyzing everything around him at the same time. His blind loyalty to his clan can be a big issue if someone chose to take advantage of it. If he ever crushes on someone, he turns into a fumbling mess around them.
Mate (optional): (required for queens) OPEN
Kits (optional): (required for queens) none for now
History (optional): His Mother was a deft and so was his Father. Watching them in his younger years was what made him into a deft today. Unfortunately his parents were caught in their defter duties by a member of the Hillclan. Even though he understood that it was only expected for them to be sent to under stone, he still holds a grudge against the clan for what they did.

He went through a semi-rebellious streak after loosing both his parents. Sneaking into enemy territory before becoming a deft, disobeying orders from his mentor, and being lazy when he was suppose to be patrolling. It wasn't until his mentor Dryheart (NPC) finally decided to put an end to the young cats antics. Drugging the Duskrun to a deep sleep, he dragged the cat to some part of the desert and waited for him to wake. Once he did, Dryheart looked down at his old apprentice and told him with cold uncaring eyes, that if he (Duskrun) didn't want to properly contribute to the clan then he can become food for the desert. With those deathly words, Dryheart left Duskrun to die, or at least that is what the he thought as he watched his mentor leave.

It took only three hours in the deserts hot blazing sun for him to hate his mentor and clan. It was noon according to the sun when he was past hatred and was wallowing in regret. By night fall when the blazing heat was replaced by a bone chilling cold, he broke down and finally properly moaned for his parents. Before the sun fully rised the next day, Dryheart appeared before him. Looking his apprentice over solemnly, he asked him if he was ready to be a cat of the walkerclan once again. Once he was back and nursed back to health by his clan's medicine cat, he started to become the cat he his known today.
Other (optional): Hates his baby face, thinks it makes him look weak and pathetic. Very fast and nimble. Loves to climb trees, and strike down on prey from above.

Name: Leapingstorm
Age (in moons): 18 moons
Sexuality: Pansexual
Apprentice: (if applicable) Never will admit, but wants one
Kin (optional): OPEN
Appearance: F1hybridsSavannahs-August+15,+2016-4.jpg
Personality: He is as aloof as the clouds, never really getting close to his clan. He never understood Conchtail's need to socialize with their clan mates, the company of the sea birds being much more comfortable to him. Its probably because of his lack of socializing that has made him a rather grump cat. Anyone dares to invade his territory of his seabirds, he lets his fangs and claws speak first. If someone had the courage to withstand his sharp tongue and on going grumpy attitude, he might just end up being a bit sweet to them.
Mate (optional): (required for queens) Open
Kits (optional): (required for queens) Open
History (optional): He wanted to become a featherspeaker since he once snuck out of the clan on a dare and went to see the sea birds. Instantly he felt connected to the flying creatures and wanted to know more about them, of course the feather speaker of that time found him and punished him then. But know that he is older he has become what he dreamed of as a kit. (More will be added as the rp goes)
Other (optional): Very tall and lanky for a cat, letting him be able to see over most cats heads. LOVES barrel cactus fruit.

Name: Wolfeyes
Age (in moons): 37 moons
Gender (tom/she-cat/lee/felil): she-cat
Sexuality: Straight
Clan:Hillclan
Apprentice: (if applicable) None
Kin (optional): Stormfox (Oldest brother) Heatfoot (Younger brother)
Appearance:burmilla-cats-and-kittens-8.jpg Very small for a full grown she-cat.
Personality: She is a loveable grouchy mess. If Oscar the grouch ever turned into a cat that was female, she would be his reincarnation. She doesn't like others bothering her, but if anyone ask her for help she will always try to help. Admittedly she will be grumbling and growling the whole time, but she will help none the less. She isn't afraid to tell others when she finds them annoying or if they are doing something stupid. Many times she has walked up to others and told them to their face that either they were being idiotic or overly annoying. And as one would think, this has caused many fights and quarrels with her clan mates in her youth and improving her fighting skills steadily.

When she isn't telling everyone and their mothers that they are annoying failures, she is usually basking in the sun when she isn't on duty. Her favorite past time is cloud watching and mouse chasing in the long grass fields. She used to be rough foot and loved her time as one, going as far as possible in her searches in new lands. The feeling of her pads growing sore from her long runs was a satisfying sensation that she misses now she is deputy. Unlike most would think, she actually loves her tiny size, It allows her to sneak her paw into a prey's den more easily and scare he clan mates. Did I not mention she has a slight prankster streak in her? Well she does, she likes to silently sneak up on her clan mates and scare the sunclan right out of them. At the moment she is on a mission to get Shred to screech like a kit from one of her scares, and when she manages it her life will be content.
Mate (optional): (required for queens) Open
Kits (optional): (required for queens)Open
History (optional): She was the runt of the litter and was bullied by her two other siblings for it. Many time she was pushed away from her Mothers milk and went hungry for the night, but she soon put an end to such activities after a three days of no milk. Clawing and biting her way to her food source she soon become the ruling cat of her litter. Of course her oldest brother always tried to take her down which ended in many nasty fights, but she managed to keep her place until they were to old to stay in the nursery any longer.

As an apprentice she was known as the a mean little kit by most, only Shredpaw and a few others knew that she was not mean but just grumpy as hell. Okay, maybe she was more then willing to fight and insult anyone that dared to bother her, but they brought that to themselves. The only reason her clan mates accepted her even though she was such a pain to deal with was the fact she did strive to do the most for her clan in her own ways.

A prime example of this was when she graduated from being an apprentice and had been a rough foot for a while. She was out with her brother, Stormfox, when she smelt coyotes close to the clans den. Both her and her brother managed to lure the threats away, but a terrible deed was done that day. To this day she has never told anyone what exactly was done, but only one cat came back that day.

(More will be added as the rp goes)
Other (optional):She has a fascination with the sea, but is too scared of the water to actually go near it. She has some unknown deep desire to eat a starfish.

Name:Stormfox
Age (in moons): 37 moons
Sexuality: Bi
Clan:Ex-Hillclan
Kin (optional): Wolfeyes (Youngest and only sister) Heatfoot (Younger brother)
Appearance:burmilla-cats-and-kittens-5.jpg
Personality:He is ambitious, mean, and calculating. Nothing but power and respect is more then important to him, even his own family. He never lets anyone see his real self, only his sister and brother ever really got to saw it. Every cat, but his siblings, think he is a charming and friendly cat that follows the warrior code.

Truthfully he does follow the warrior code, but only when it is most convent for him and his actions would be a bit blurred if held up to the code. He usually has an alluring charm that can make cats want to trust him and listen, which he uses to get others to unconsciously do his bidding.
Mate (optional): (required for queens)None
Kits (optional): (required for queens)None
History (optional):He has always been a proud cat since he could remember, so its understandable to why he hated his only sister since birth. Even though she was the smallest and most pathetic of the kits in his litter, she some how managed to best him for Mother's milk. Of course that was only a slight beating to his ego since he was only so young and understood so little, but it only got worse as he got older.

When him and his siblings joined the ranks of apprenticeship, he made sure to spread nasty and vicious rumors about her to the others. In the beginning it worked, the other young cats shunned and antagonized his sister to his dark joy. He didn't plan for it to always be like this; when his sister became broken and helpless from all the teasing and ridicule from their fellow apprentices. He would make his move and protect his sister from the others and chastise them for how they treated his sister, but of course it didn't go his way! Not only did that little twit unfazed by the others calling her names, she met any assault towards her head on. Earning a grudging respect from her fellow apprentices, and further hatred from Stormfox.

His fate was sealed to be a rogue when he and his sister went off to distract a couple of coyotes from their clans den. In the beginning he did what was expected of him, he assisted his sister and lead the coyotes far away, but then he did something unimaginable. He tried to trick the coyotes into killing his sister, but unfortunately for him it didn't go as he planned. His sister was attacked, but the little she devil managed to run and hide from the larger beast by hiding a small crevice in a trees roots. He didn't realize this until he was only an hour or so from the clan and he was tackled from behind by, thought to be dead, sister. The she-cat gave him a choice; be taken back to the clan and be judged by his clan mates, or to leave and never come back. He chose the later.
Other (optional):
I'd like to reserve a few spots! Namely, Hillclan's leader and a Walkerclan apprentice c:
I'd like to reserve a few spots! Namely, Hillclan's leader and a Walkerclan apprentice c:
eHsIhFC.png
@chrysalem

sure thing m8 :}}

@ everyone else

i'll start reviewing applications today once i finish the clan myths portion.
@chrysalem

sure thing m8 :}}

@ everyone else

i'll start reviewing applications today once i finish the clan myths portion.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
[Center][img] http://data.whicdn.com/images/43548047/tumblr_mdmw6i1DTD1rhmxy6o1_500_large.jpg [/img][/center] [Center][Size=1][b]Name:[/b] Patchpaw [b]Age:[/b] Nine moons [b]Gender:[/b] Tom [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior Apprentice [b]Clan:[/b] Walkerclan [b]Mentor:[/b] Needed [b]Kin:[/b] Larkswipe (mother; NPC Walkerclan warrior) Bluepelt (father; NPC Walkerclan warrior) Littermates open [b]Appearance:[/b] Patchpaw has a rather soft and feminine appearance, what with his flowing, always neat pelt and graceful way of moving. He usually gets teased for acting like a she-cat, always neat and proper in behavior with tidy paws and smooth, sleek fur. Like his father, Patchpaw has inherited his orange fur flecked with a dirty yellow color. But, however, he has his mother's careful eyes, untrusting of others in their yellow depths. Despite his feathery looks, Patchpaw can pack a punch when he needs to, even though he likes to keep his claws short. [b]Personality:[/b] Patchpaw likes to leave most of his worries to times when he is alone, rather than letting his emotions fly. For him, his duties to the clan is to be his best and not let himself get lost in his own petty problems. This tom is quite social, and has many good friends in the clan, as well as outside of the clan. He is usually a likeable cat by all, and strives to be adored by all. Patchpaw is a very spiritual cat who puts a lot of faith in the power and grace of Sunclan. He, however, can sometimes get wrapped up in what he is doing, and if he does not get what he is doing right the first time then he will continually trying until he succeeds. Failure is not an option for Patchpaw. This will probably lead to larger problems in the future.[/size][/center] ------------------ [Center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b540601d046ab2715f1360142d76f23c/tumblr_nm8qq9lAVt1r2rj8po1_500.jpg[/img][/center] [Center][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Shred [b]Age:[/b] Forty-one moons [b]Gender:[/b] Tom [b]Lives: [/b] Five lives remain [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual, preference toward females [b]Rank:[/b] Leader [b]Clan:[/b] Hillclan [b]Apprentice:[/b] Open [b]Kin:[/b] Runningpool (mother; deceased; cause of death: starvation) Scorchjaw (father; NPC Hillclan elder) Jaggedbush (brother; NPC Hillclan warrior) [b]Appearance:[/b] Shred is not a pretty cat to look at, first off. His body is laced with many scars from past battles and arguments gone wrong. Most scars, pink and bald where fur no longer grows, itch in hot weather, which earns Shred a trip or two to the medicine den. Like the entirety of his family, he has a short-furred pelt patterned with brown tabby stripes. Named so for his shredded appearance, Shred's former name was Bristlepaw, before an incident left him clawed and earning him the warrior name Shredpelt. Now, he is looked upon with respect by how many wounds he has, however horrid they look. [b]Personality:[/b] If Shred was to be described in a short description, he would be described as being obsessed with power. Never has he heard the word 'no', and though this may be terribly bad, it can also be an advantage in some cases. Shred merely wants the best for Hillclan and his clanmates, and his loyalty knows no bounds. Because of his extensive background with battling, he has a keen mind when it comes to strategy and tactics, but falls short when it comes to reassurance of clanmates. Shred has many friends in and out of the clan, but doesn't like to get too close to any particular cat. The only cats he trusts fully is his medicine cat, deputy, and Sunwatcher. [b]Mate:[/b] He hasn't been particularly interested in mates in the past, but since he is aging, he would like to take on a mate soon so his legacy is ensured. [b]Kits:[/b] None, open to having some[/size][/center]
tumblr_mdmw6i1DTD1rhmxy6o1_500_large.jpg
Name: Patchpaw
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Clan: Walkerclan
Mentor: Needed
Kin: Larkswipe (mother; NPC Walkerclan warrior)
Bluepelt (father; NPC Walkerclan warrior)
Littermates open

Appearance: Patchpaw has a rather soft and feminine appearance, what with his flowing, always neat pelt and graceful way of moving. He usually gets teased for acting like a she-cat, always neat and proper in behavior with tidy paws and smooth, sleek fur. Like his father, Patchpaw has inherited his orange fur flecked with a dirty yellow color. But, however, he has his mother's careful eyes, untrusting of others in their yellow depths. Despite his feathery looks, Patchpaw can pack a punch when he needs to, even though he likes to keep his claws short.

Personality: Patchpaw likes to leave most of his worries to times when he is alone, rather than letting his emotions fly. For him, his duties to the clan is to be his best and not let himself get lost in his own petty problems. This tom is quite social, and has many good friends in the clan, as well as outside of the clan. He is usually a likeable cat by all, and strives to be adored by all. Patchpaw is a very spiritual cat who puts a lot of faith in the power and grace of Sunclan. He, however, can sometimes get wrapped up in what he is doing, and if he does not get what he is doing right the first time then he will continually trying until he succeeds. Failure is not an option for Patchpaw. This will probably lead to larger problems in the future.

tumblr_nm8qq9lAVt1r2rj8po1_500.jpg
Name: Shred
Lives: Five lives remain
Sexuality: Bisexual, preference toward females
Clan: Hillclan
Apprentice: Open
Kin: Runningpool (mother; deceased; cause of death: starvation)
Scorchjaw (father; NPC Hillclan elder)
Jaggedbush (brother; NPC Hillclan warrior)

Appearance: Shred is not a pretty cat to look at, first off. His body is laced with many scars from past battles and arguments gone wrong. Most scars, pink and bald where fur no longer grows, itch in hot weather, which earns Shred a trip or two to the medicine den. Like the entirety of his family, he has a short-furred pelt patterned with brown tabby stripes. Named so for his shredded appearance, Shred's former name was Bristlepaw, before an incident left him clawed and earning him the warrior name Shredpelt. Now, he is looked upon with respect by how many wounds he has, however horrid they look.

Personality: If Shred was to be described in a short description, he would be described as being obsessed with power. Never has he heard the word 'no', and though this may be terribly bad, it can also be an advantage in some cases. Shred merely wants the best for Hillclan and his clanmates, and his loyalty knows no bounds. Because of his extensive background with battling, he has a keen mind when it comes to strategy and tactics, but falls short when it comes to reassurance of clanmates. Shred has many friends in and out of the clan, but doesn't like to get too close to any particular cat. The only cats he trusts fully is his medicine cat, deputy, and Sunwatcher.

Mate: He hasn't been particularly interested in mates in the past, but since he is aging, he would like to take on a mate soon so his legacy is ensured.
Kits: None, open to having some
eHsIhFC.png
@smerdyakov

I've just been reading over the myths, and they are amazing! I love them.

+ I've settled on my Hillclan queen also being a medicine cat!
@smerdyakov

I've just been reading over the myths, and they are amazing! I love them.

+ I've settled on my Hillclan queen also being a medicine cat!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16