Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WotS OOC (Ask to Join)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@KiTea

pfkjfkjdfdkj he would flip out tbh giving firefox another opportunity to just :// into the camera

and there's actually a character directory that i'm /slowly/ working on-- aka the quoting code sometimes works for me and sometimes doesn't and i'm being a huge baby about it lmao.

but that's thing i'm sitting down and grinding through once i finish replies and commission stuffs :// so you'll, hopefully, be free to browse everyone's cats in one convenient location -thumbs up and confetti-

also, you're fine playing multiple med cats/med cat apprentices as long as they're not all shoalclan, so ur good m8. (and i'll get to your apps in one sec :}} )

@chrysalem

i completely understand if you're just not feeling like you can keep up with the roleplay, but, if you'd like, i can write up a quick re-cap of what's happened so far.
if even then, you just can't swing it, don't worry, m8. i'm sad to see you go and know that you are always welcome back :}}
@KiTea

pfkjfkjdfdkj he would flip out tbh giving firefox another opportunity to just :// into the camera

and there's actually a character directory that i'm /slowly/ working on-- aka the quoting code sometimes works for me and sometimes doesn't and i'm being a huge baby about it lmao.

but that's thing i'm sitting down and grinding through once i finish replies and commission stuffs :// so you'll, hopefully, be free to browse everyone's cats in one convenient location -thumbs up and confetti-

also, you're fine playing multiple med cats/med cat apprentices as long as they're not all shoalclan, so ur good m8. (and i'll get to your apps in one sec :}} )

@chrysalem

i completely understand if you're just not feeling like you can keep up with the roleplay, but, if you'd like, i can write up a quick re-cap of what's happened so far.
if even then, you just can't swing it, don't worry, m8. i'm sad to see you go and know that you are always welcome back :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@KiTea

all ur kiddos are accepted! (also, down the line, i'd be interested in claiming one of adderfang's kits :}}c )
@KiTea

all ur kiddos are accepted! (also, down the line, i'd be interested in claiming one of adderfang's kits :}}c )
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov no, it's fine, I'll just pretty much always be playing catch-up if I decide to stay, and I really don't want to be That Person lol but thank you for the opportunity !
@smerdyakov no, it's fine, I'll just pretty much always be playing catch-up if I decide to stay, and I really don't want to be That Person lol but thank you for the opportunity !
eHsIhFC.png
@chrysalem

i understand, m8. thanks for your interest in this extensive lil rp.
hope work n everything else treats you well, and hope to see you around :}}
@chrysalem

i understand, m8. thanks for your interest in this extensive lil rp.
hope work n everything else treats you well, and hope to see you around :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@Lavendetta @Dogsblubblub @superpapershark @KiTea @ILuvYou @Foxbrush @Aretimes @SpottedSorex @Burnmoon @LibreNoctre

hey, hey everyone
so, the leader position in hillclan has re-opened :'{{ let me know if any of you are interested in filling it. (but if anyone's interested, i'll probably make a temp leader and set up for a death or a coup >:}}c )
@Lavendetta @Dogsblubblub @superpapershark @KiTea @ILuvYou @Foxbrush @Aretimes @SpottedSorex @Burnmoon @LibreNoctre

hey, hey everyone
so, the leader position in hillclan has re-opened :'{{ let me know if any of you are interested in filling it. (but if anyone's interested, i'll probably make a temp leader and set up for a death or a coup >:}}c )
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov

Oh!! I forgot about that;;; ;; Nice nice please don't stress yourself out too much. throws more confetti at you

Alright! I'll post my Med Apprentice in a bit :D Just gotta tweak some things

down with the bourgeoisie
@smerdyakov

Oh!! I forgot about that;;; ;; Nice nice please don't stress yourself out too much. throws more confetti at you

Alright! I'll post my Med Apprentice in a bit :D Just gotta tweak some things

down with the bourgeoisie
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@KiTea

thanks m8 :'}} (tho i really just am being a baby about it )

hillcomrades unite!
@KiTea

thanks m8 :'}} (tho i really just am being a baby about it )

hillcomrades unite!
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov - is it bad that i laughed at that
i can see Dryvoice low-key going into the coup, but it depends on the leader ;3c

fellow hillcomrade, we must establish a new policy that ensures that all freshkill is shared equally and no cat goes hungry... also what should we call this-

hillism maybe? ;3c
@smerdyakov - is it bad that i laughed at that
i can see Dryvoice low-key going into the coup, but it depends on the leader ;3c

fellow hillcomrade, we must establish a new policy that ensures that all freshkill is shared equally and no cat goes hungry... also what should we call this-

hillism maybe? ;3c
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
WHeeze thank god for the weekend

I'll post for Edgy™Clan tomorrow even if I double post
WHeeze thank god for the weekend

I'll post for Edgy™Clan tomorrow even if I double post
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@smerdyakov

well take relief in the fact that you're most definitely a cute baby

(speaking of babies yes i'd definitely be 100% down for you making a kid for Adderfang!! *O*)

@SpottedSorex

HILLISM. I DIG IT

although, now that it's highly possible, what happens in a coup? Do the two deputies convince the rest of the Clan (or at least a vast majority) to rally against the leader? Do they fight? Like a duel? What happens to the leader if they lose? What about the ones who were for the leader? :O IF IT'S WRITTEN AND I'M JUST BEING DUMB I'M SO SORRY
@smerdyakov

well take relief in the fact that you're most definitely a cute baby

(speaking of babies yes i'd definitely be 100% down for you making a kid for Adderfang!! *O*)

@SpottedSorex

HILLISM. I DIG IT

although, now that it's highly possible, what happens in a coup? Do the two deputies convince the rest of the Clan (or at least a vast majority) to rally against the leader? Do they fight? Like a duel? What happens to the leader if they lose? What about the ones who were for the leader? :O IF IT'S WRITTEN AND I'M JUST BEING DUMB I'M SO SORRY
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16