Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WotS OOC (Ask to Join)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@smerdyakov

Great! Glad to see all of your hard work maintaining this highly detailed thread pay off. :D
@smerdyakov

Great! Glad to see all of your hard work maintaining this highly detailed thread pay off. :D
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
Ahhhh, I'm excited for the RP to start! ^^

If it's alright, I may eventually make Prickle's feelings for Mumblesun resurface, but I prefer to keep their relationship ambiguous/uncertain for now. ;3c
Ahhhh, I'm excited for the RP to start! ^^

If it's alright, I may eventually make Prickle's feelings for Mumblesun resurface, but I prefer to keep their relationship ambiguous/uncertain for now. ;3c
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@Dogsblubblub

i'm stoked as heck m8 and thanks :}}

@SpottedSorex

nice nice, get that double forbidden romance thing going -thumbs up- >:}}c

@Lavendetta @superpapershark @KiTea @ILuvYou @Foxbrush @chrysalem @Aretimes @Burnmoon @LibreNoctre

also! the rp is officially open for play. i have to pick up some extra work tonight, so i'm gonna finish the technical stuff tomorrow, but feel free to start posting in the IC thread.
thanks again and, as always, lemme know if you have any questions, etc, etc :}}
@Dogsblubblub

i'm stoked as heck m8 and thanks :}}

@SpottedSorex

nice nice, get that double forbidden romance thing going -thumbs up- >:}}c

@Lavendetta @superpapershark @KiTea @ILuvYou @Foxbrush @chrysalem @Aretimes @Burnmoon @LibreNoctre

also! the rp is officially open for play. i have to pick up some extra work tonight, so i'm gonna finish the technical stuff tomorrow, but feel free to start posting in the IC thread.
thanks again and, as always, lemme know if you have any questions, etc, etc :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov - I personally see it as more one-sided since Mumblesun is pretty dedicated to his job as a Sunwatcher. As for Prickle, maybe not so much... ;3c
@smerdyakov - I personally see it as more one-sided since Mumblesun is pretty dedicated to his job as a Sunwatcher. As for Prickle, maybe not so much... ;3c
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
LAYS DOWN
JUST THIS WEEK LEFT OF SCHOOL AND I'LL BE,,,, ,,, ,,FREE,,, ,,, ,,UNTIL MY SEMESTER STARTS AGAIN ON THE 13TH :'''''''''3c

@smerdykov

some new applications ahoy! I'll be posting them in a bit ^o^

Also, I feel for Firefox and Blacksun. Almost like they'd look at each other the same way people in The Office look into the camera
LAYS DOWN
JUST THIS WEEK LEFT OF SCHOOL AND I'LL BE,,,, ,,, ,,FREE,,, ,,, ,,UNTIL MY SEMESTER STARTS AGAIN ON THE 13TH :'''''''''3c

@smerdykov

some new applications ahoy! I'll be posting them in a bit ^o^

Also, I feel for Firefox and Blacksun. Almost like they'd look at each other the same way people in The Office look into the camera
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
Aahhhh yay!! So heads up, I work on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays until 2:30 FR time, then I'm out but usually too tired to post until waayyyy later @smerdyakov
Aahhhh yay!! So heads up, I work on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays until 2:30 FR time, then I'm out but usually too tired to post until waayyyy later @smerdyakov
eHsIhFC.png
aha sorry guys. i'm flu-y as heck right now, so i'm gonna be moving at a snail pace thru sorting apps and responses. = . . =

@SpottedSorex

mmmm yes >:}}ccccc e x c e l l e n t

@KiTea

nice nice :}}
and yeah just....
b.s.: -happens-
firefox: -looks into the camera like she's on the office-
blacksun: -looks in the wrong direction cuz he's blind-

@chrysalem

and no worries m8. whenever you get a chance to post is fine :}}
aha sorry guys. i'm flu-y as heck right now, so i'm gonna be moving at a snail pace thru sorting apps and responses. = . . =

@SpottedSorex

mmmm yes >:}}ccccc e x c e l l e n t

@KiTea

nice nice :}}
and yeah just....
b.s.: -happens-
firefox: -looks into the camera like she's on the office-
blacksun: -looks in the wrong direction cuz he's blind-

@chrysalem

and no worries m8. whenever you get a chance to post is fine :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
I feel so bad for falling behind _(:'3 J L)_

@chrysalem

I was reading Patchpaw's bio when I remembered I have a draft for a Walkerclan apprentice (Sandpaw). Would it be alright to make them littermates? :D

@smerdyakov

Firefox has to physically move his head to the "direction of the camera" like "no the other wa- not there, here, yes there you go" and anyone else watching them is just "?? ?? ?? HERE IS WHERE WHAT"

Also, might be too much of a stretch, but...would it be okay if we had a different thread only for applications? Sometimes I like to stalk uh look at everyone's characters and it gets kind of difficult since everyone's posted them in the OOC chat, so it's sort of cluttered :')

(also is it alright to claim that Walkerclan medicine apprentice slot, or is it stretching too much since I already have a spot as Hillcaln medicine cat- ??)
I feel so bad for falling behind _(:'3 J L)_

@chrysalem

I was reading Patchpaw's bio when I remembered I have a draft for a Walkerclan apprentice (Sandpaw). Would it be alright to make them littermates? :D

@smerdyakov

Firefox has to physically move his head to the "direction of the camera" like "no the other wa- not there, here, yes there you go" and anyone else watching them is just "?? ?? ?? HERE IS WHERE WHAT"

Also, might be too much of a stretch, but...would it be okay if we had a different thread only for applications? Sometimes I like to stalk uh look at everyone's characters and it gets kind of difficult since everyone's posted them in the OOC chat, so it's sort of cluttered :')

(also is it alright to claim that Walkerclan medicine apprentice slot, or is it stretching too much since I already have a spot as Hillcaln medicine cat- ??)
@smerdyakov also :3c [b]Name:[/b] Adderfang [b]Age (in moons):[/b] 34 [b]Gender:[/b] Felil (They/them, often lenient on She/Her) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Rank:[/b] Queen [b]Clan:[/b] Walkerclan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] [i]open for discussion[/i] (once her pregnancy, you know, passes) [b]Kin:[/b] [i]open for discussion/adopting[/i] · Hawkheart, brother, alive (NPC) [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://mysticat.ru/e03.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Meek & Mellow //[/b] Despite their intimidating name, Adderfang is actually a very shy and soft-spoken individual. They don’t like to raise attention to themselves, and is often the most likely to hide behind others and run away from confrontation rather than tackle it head on. They’re sort of afraid of everything. [b]Cautious & Calculative //[/b] Because of their tendency to overthink, Adderfang has grown to be very careful in their life and as such double (triple, quadruple, infinit-iple) think their moves. It’s gotten them in a lot of trouble, but it likewise has helped them to achieve accuracies unparalleled. They’d be a deadly weapon if didn’t fret [i]so much.[/i] [b]Insightful but Gullible //[/b] Adderfang has a sweet heart and a curious head, but she’s very easy to trick and susceptible to suggestion. She’ll believe almost anything and spend a lot of time pondering it, and will often stubbornly believe in it even after being told otherwise. [s]protect her[/s] [b]Mate:[/b] Sandstone, deceased [b]Kits:[/b] Preggos! Open for discussion [b]History:[/b] Adderfang’s mother had a very smooth delivery, both kits coming out healthy and safe. Afraid her kits will run into danger, Adderfang and their brother were told to be very careful in everything they did - that danger was only waiting to pounce at every turn. Although a little too protective and crazy, Adderfang loved their mother and swallowed everything she said. Thus they grew up to calculate every step they took, always stepping into new territory with caution and a tinge of fear, and always trying to cover all their bases. To say it drove everyone around them crazy is an understatement. After losing Sandstone in a hunting accident, Adderfang has been a little more crazed with caution and safety, even so far as to hesitate coming out of the Nursery. Their brother has been trying to help, but, so far, there’s been little progress. [b]Other:[/b] - although they identify as non-binary, Adderfang is also highly tolerant of those who use female pronouns on her - very concerned that Hillclan will one day rule the desert - like, very very afraid. sometimes it keeps them up at night [b]Name:[/b] Ravensong [b]Age (in moons):[/b] 24 [b]Gender:[/b] Tom (He/him) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Super gay [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Clan:[/b] Shoalclan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] [i]open for discussion[/i] [b]Kin:[/b] [i]open for discussion re: older siblings [size=2](since his dad is an elder and he’s super young, he’d probably have? Older siblings?[/size][/i] · Ravenclaw, mother, deceased · Duskheart, father, alive: elder, NPC · (4) Unnamed siblings [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/982ab0e/2147483647/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F6e%2F63%2F4dfe0fcb4177acb872e926c2d401%2FHavana-brown-AP-TLXWOM-645sm3614.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Loud & Proud //[/b] Ravensong holds himself high and proud, unafraid to speak his mind - and he does so loudly, unable to control his volume and often unaware of how loud he gets. He’ll talk about anything, especially if it’s something that makes him happy, [i]especially[/i] if it’s something he’s proud of - from a job well done, to someone doing something amazing, Ravensong’s going to yell about it. He’s proud of himself, but he’s mostly proud of his Clanmates. [b]Cheery & Sociable //[/b] Ravensong absolutely thrives from being around others, and is noticeably more active and bubbly when surrounded his peers and Clanmates. Making and keeping conversation comes natural for him, even if it’s him supplying for most of the conversation; it’s the general company that keeps him happy [b]Mate:[/b] [i]open for discussion[/i] [b]Kits:[/b][i]open for future discussion[/i] [b]History:[/b] Ravensong was born into a rather large litter of five - too much for his failing mother, apparently. The labor was rough on her, too demanding and stressful. She’d died after giving birth, her kits equally frail and susceptible to following suit. Though they tried their best to keep them alive, only Ravensong clung on. To honor his mother’s strength and memory, they named the kit after her. Despite his rough start, Ravensong never let it get to him - or, rather, it never did. He was definitely sad, but his bubbly nature set him right back on his paws. He’s not sure why, but Ravensong suspects his mother and siblings are at the works. He often thanks them for every success and dedicates himself to them. [b]Other:[/b] - the only time he’s ever quiet and still is during the late nights, when he takes his own silent vigils to send prayers to his mother and siblings [b]Name:[/b] Blossompaw [b]Age (in moons):[/b] 12 [b]Gender:[/b] She-cat (She/Her) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Questioning [b]Rank:[/b] Apprentice [b]Clan:[/b] Edgeclan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] [i]TBA[/i] [b]Kin:[/b] [i]open for discussion[/i] · [i]Foxflight[/i], mother, alive · [i]Whitestep[/i], father, alive [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b9/ce/24/b9ce2437540445f44b16e6df6e100195.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Bubbly & Bright //[/b] Blossompaw is always hyped about something, and can be very enthusiastic about things. She doesn't let anything get her down, or at least doesn't let anyone know she's sad. [b]Pushy & Snobbish //[/b] She can be rather bossy and is notably prone to demand things, ordering the others around and expecting them to do what she says. Despite her words, she does most of the things herself, then showing - very snobbishly - how it's supposed to be done, whether or not her audience knows how to do it or not. [b]Orderly & Perfectionist //[/b] Blossompaw hates mess - if she sees her nest in disorder, she immediately goes to fix it; if the freshkill pile is falling all over itself, she goes to fix it; if one of her playmates has a tuft of fur standing on their head, she will run them to the corners of the desert to fix it. Everything must be perfect, proper - anything else is unladylike. ((aka somewhat like Marie from Aristocats)) [b]Mate:[/b] [i]open for discussion[/i] [b]Kits:[/b][i]open for future discussion[/i] [b]History:[/b] Blossompaw was a kit they didn’t mean to have. Her parents were young and foolish, realizing too late they weren’t meant for each other. Not wanting to make trouble for either of them, they decided that, while they had a kit together, they were nothing more than Clanmates. Although things tend to get awkward for them, Blossompaw did not want for affection and love. She did grow up with confusion regarding their situation, but both her parents loved her and she didn’t want to be a burden. For now, as long as she had them both, things would probably be alright. [b]Other:[/b] - her coat is always sleek, 24/7. a single tuft out of place will drive her insane; she’s not afraid to call out those older than her and neither is she afraid to go about grooming [i]them[/i] - all about the ~a e s t h e t i c~
@smerdyakov

also
:3c

Name: Adderfang
Age (in moons): 34
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clan: Walkerclan

Mentor/Apprentice: open for discussion (once her pregnancy, you know, passes)
Kin: open for discussion/adopting
· Hawkheart, brother, alive (NPC)

Appearance:

e03.jpg

Personality:

Meek & Mellow // Despite their intimidating name, Adderfang is actually a very shy and soft-spoken individual. They don’t like to raise attention to themselves, and is often the most likely to hide behind others and run away from confrontation rather than tackle it head on. They’re sort of afraid of everything.

Cautious & Calculative // Because of their tendency to overthink, Adderfang has grown to be very careful in their life and as such double (triple, quadruple, infinit-iple) think their moves. It’s gotten them in a lot of trouble, but it likewise has helped them to achieve accuracies unparalleled. They’d be a deadly weapon if didn’t fret so much.

Insightful but Gullible // Adderfang has a sweet heart and a curious head, but she’s very easy to trick and susceptible to suggestion. She’ll believe almost anything and spend a lot of time pondering it, and will often stubbornly believe in it even after being told otherwise. protect her

Mate: Sandstone, deceased
Kits: Preggos! Open for discussion

History:

Adderfang’s mother had a very smooth delivery, both kits coming out healthy and safe. Afraid her kits will run into danger, Adderfang and their brother were told to be very careful in everything they did - that danger was only waiting to pounce at every turn. Although a little too protective and crazy, Adderfang loved their mother and swallowed everything she said. Thus they grew up to calculate every step they took, always stepping into new territory with caution and a tinge of fear, and always trying to cover all their bases. To say it drove everyone around them crazy is an understatement. After losing Sandstone in a hunting accident, Adderfang has been a little more crazed with caution and safety, even so far as to hesitate coming out of the Nursery. Their brother has been trying to help, but, so far, there’s been little progress.

Other:
- although they identify as non-binary, Adderfang is also highly tolerant of those who use female pronouns on her
- very concerned that Hillclan will one day rule the desert
- like, very very afraid. sometimes it keeps them up at night

Name: Ravensong
Age (in moons): 24
Sexuality: Super gay
Clan: Shoalclan

Mentor/Apprentice: open for discussion
Kin: open for discussion re: older siblings
(since his dad is an elder and he’s super young, he’d probably have? Older siblings?

· Ravenclaw, mother, deceased
· Duskheart, father, alive: elder, NPC
· (4) Unnamed siblings

Appearance:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F6e%2F63%2F4dfe0fcb4177acb872e926c2d401%2FHavana-brown-AP-TLXWOM-645sm3614.jpg

Personality:

Loud & Proud // Ravensong holds himself high and proud, unafraid to speak his mind - and he does so loudly, unable to control his volume and often unaware of how loud he gets. He’ll talk about anything, especially if it’s something that makes him happy, especially if it’s something he’s proud of - from a job well done, to someone doing something amazing, Ravensong’s going to yell about it. He’s proud of himself, but he’s mostly proud of his Clanmates.

Cheery & Sociable // Ravensong absolutely thrives from being around others, and is noticeably more active and bubbly when surrounded his peers and Clanmates. Making and keeping conversation comes natural for him, even if it’s him supplying for most of the conversation; it’s the general company that keeps him happy

Mate: open for discussion
Kits:open for future discussion

History:

Ravensong was born into a rather large litter of five - too much for his failing mother, apparently. The labor was rough on her, too demanding and stressful. She’d died after giving birth, her kits equally frail and susceptible to following suit. Though they tried their best to keep them alive, only Ravensong clung on. To honor his mother’s strength and memory, they named the kit after her.

Despite his rough start, Ravensong never let it get to him - or, rather, it never did. He was definitely sad, but his bubbly nature set him right back on his paws. He’s not sure why, but Ravensong suspects his mother and siblings are at the works. He often thanks them for every success and dedicates himself to them.

Other:
- the only time he’s ever quiet and still is during the late nights, when he takes his own silent vigils to send prayers to his mother and siblings

Name: Blossompaw
Age (in moons): 12
Sexuality: Questioning
Clan: Edgeclan

Mentor/Apprentice: TBA
Kin: open for discussion
· Foxflight, mother, alive
· Whitestep, father, alive

Appearance:

b9ce2437540445f44b16e6df6e100195.jpg

Personality:

Bubbly & Bright // Blossompaw is always hyped about something, and can be very enthusiastic about things. She doesn't let anything get her down, or at least doesn't let anyone know she's sad.

Pushy & Snobbish // She can be rather bossy and is notably prone to demand things, ordering the others around and expecting them to do what she says. Despite her words, she does most of the things herself, then showing - very snobbishly - how it's supposed to be done, whether or not her audience knows how to do it or not.

Orderly & Perfectionist // Blossompaw hates mess - if she sees her nest in disorder, she immediately goes to fix it; if the freshkill pile is falling all over itself, she goes to fix it; if one of her playmates has a tuft of fur standing on their head, she will run them to the corners of the desert to fix it. Everything must be perfect, proper - anything else is unladylike.

((aka somewhat like Marie from Aristocats))

Mate: open for discussion
Kits:open for future discussion

History:

Blossompaw was a kit they didn’t mean to have. Her parents were young and foolish, realizing too late they weren’t meant for each other. Not wanting to make trouble for either of them, they decided that, while they had a kit together, they were nothing more than Clanmates. Although things tend to get awkward for them, Blossompaw did not want for affection and love. She did grow up with confusion regarding their situation, but both her parents loved her and she didn’t want to be a burden. For now, as long as she had them both, things would probably be alright.

Other:
- her coat is always sleek, 24/7. a single tuft out of place will drive her insane; she’s not afraid to call out those older than her and neither is she afraid to go about grooming them
- all about the ~a e s t h e t i c~
Ok I'm really sorry about this but I feel just really overwhelmed by how much I've missed and I think it would just be better to back out. I'm so sorry I'm backing out when I have such a high-ranked character, and someone can take over Shred (and Patchpaw) if they like. Again, I'm so so sorry
Ok I'm really sorry about this but I feel just really overwhelmed by how much I've missed and I think it would just be better to back out. I'm so sorry I'm backing out when I have such a high-ranked character, and someone can take over Shred (and Patchpaw) if they like. Again, I'm so so sorry
eHsIhFC.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16