Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WotS OOC (Ask to Join)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
ic board

a fun lil board for all non-ic/non-rp related content.
please post character applications in this board
ic board

a fun lil board for all non-ic/non-rp related content.
please post character applications in this board
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
F A Q

Q:Can I join?
A: Yes, if the roleplay is open and you have read and understand the rules/setting. We're glad to have you :}} Make sure to post your character applications in the OOC board.

Q: Is forbidden romance allowed?
A: Yes, relationships between cats in different clans and relationships that defy the code are allowed. Keep in mind Medicine Cats in this roleplay can have kits and mates but Sunwatchers and Leaders may not.

Q: I'm confused about the setting/code, what do I do?
A: No worries, that's a lot of writing to read through and even more stuff to remember-- Just ask me if you have any questions whatsoever.

Q: I don't understand the job/tasks of a sunwatcher/feather speaker/medicine cat/etc., what do I do?
A: Check HERE for a break down of each named position's job. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Q: Another rper is being mean/rude to me, what do I do?
A: Please contact me in a private message and I will attempt to sort out the issue. Do not try to confront someone yourself, let me handle it.

Q: I have an idea for the setting/lore! Can I use it?
A: That's awesome! Run it by me first and, if it fits with the rest of the lore/settings, I will definitely add it in :}}

Q: Everyone's ignoring my character, what do I do?
A: This is always a tricky and frustrating part of roleplaying, but my advice would be to have your characters interact directly with another character. Don't always expect others to come to you.
ex. Instead of having your character watch another character silently or trip over their own paws, have them say "Hello, Gullwing, etc." or have them trip /into/ the other rper's character.

Q: Why are you so bossy/strict about the setting/code?
A: Part of what makes a roleplay fun is operating within set rules, worldbuilding, and boundaries. I'm not trying to be mean when I tell you something is "against the code" or "impossible", I'm trying to keep things fair and "realistic" within the world of "Warriors of the Sun".
I promise you, I'm not mad at you when I point these things out-- and, if you notice me breaking code or doing things inconsistent with the setting, please let me know :}}

Q: Can my cat have special powers?
A: Eh. If you're willing to plot with others and myself about unusual abilities or powers before you make the character-- then there's not much of an issue. That being said, random cats cannot have special abilities/attributes (like being impossibly large/strong, being a non-Sunwatcher who has a connection w/ Sunclan or a non-Medicine cat in Shoalclan who has a strong connection to Moonclan, etc. etc.) unless they have been discussed w/ me and other roleplayers do not mind their abilities/powers/etc.

Q: Can I make a villain?
A: Please pm me about it if you are-- And understand Under Stone Dwellers are not viable villains in the same way as the WC's Dark Forest Cats were. Warriors is about tension between clans, mostly, and I'd like to plot with others before some over-dramatic, antagonist becomes everyone's enemy.

Q: Can I create a prophecy/omen/sign?
A: Signs and Omens are anyone's game as they relate to events that usually happen in a singular clan-- PM me if you want to make a Prophecy, though (mostly so I can potentially help it along/understand where you would like it to go)
F A Q

Q:Can I join?
A: Yes, if the roleplay is open and you have read and understand the rules/setting. We're glad to have you :}} Make sure to post your character applications in the OOC board.

Q: Is forbidden romance allowed?
A: Yes, relationships between cats in different clans and relationships that defy the code are allowed. Keep in mind Medicine Cats in this roleplay can have kits and mates but Sunwatchers and Leaders may not.

Q: I'm confused about the setting/code, what do I do?
A: No worries, that's a lot of writing to read through and even more stuff to remember-- Just ask me if you have any questions whatsoever.

Q: I don't understand the job/tasks of a sunwatcher/feather speaker/medicine cat/etc., what do I do?
A: Check HERE for a break down of each named position's job. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Q: Another rper is being mean/rude to me, what do I do?
A: Please contact me in a private message and I will attempt to sort out the issue. Do not try to confront someone yourself, let me handle it.

Q: I have an idea for the setting/lore! Can I use it?
A: That's awesome! Run it by me first and, if it fits with the rest of the lore/settings, I will definitely add it in :}}

Q: Everyone's ignoring my character, what do I do?
A: This is always a tricky and frustrating part of roleplaying, but my advice would be to have your characters interact directly with another character. Don't always expect others to come to you.
ex. Instead of having your character watch another character silently or trip over their own paws, have them say "Hello, Gullwing, etc." or have them trip /into/ the other rper's character.

Q: Why are you so bossy/strict about the setting/code?
A: Part of what makes a roleplay fun is operating within set rules, worldbuilding, and boundaries. I'm not trying to be mean when I tell you something is "against the code" or "impossible", I'm trying to keep things fair and "realistic" within the world of "Warriors of the Sun".
I promise you, I'm not mad at you when I point these things out-- and, if you notice me breaking code or doing things inconsistent with the setting, please let me know :}}

Q: Can my cat have special powers?
A: Eh. If you're willing to plot with others and myself about unusual abilities or powers before you make the character-- then there's not much of an issue. That being said, random cats cannot have special abilities/attributes (like being impossibly large/strong, being a non-Sunwatcher who has a connection w/ Sunclan or a non-Medicine cat in Shoalclan who has a strong connection to Moonclan, etc. etc.) unless they have been discussed w/ me and other roleplayers do not mind their abilities/powers/etc.

Q: Can I make a villain?
A: Please pm me about it if you are-- And understand Under Stone Dwellers are not viable villains in the same way as the WC's Dark Forest Cats were. Warriors is about tension between clans, mostly, and I'd like to plot with others before some over-dramatic, antagonist becomes everyone's enemy.

Q: Can I create a prophecy/omen/sign?
A: Signs and Omens are anyone's game as they relate to events that usually happen in a singular clan-- PM me if you want to make a Prophecy, though (mostly so I can potentially help it along/understand where you would like it to go)
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
(another save)
(another save)
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
post away friendos :}}
post away friendos :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
[center][b]Name:[/b] ConchTail [b]Age:[/b] 19 moons [b]Gender:[/b] She-cat [b]Sexuality:[/b] Demi-sexual // Pansexual [b]Rank:[/b] Featherspeaker [b]Clan:[/b] ShoalClan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] N/A [b]Kin:[/b] N/A [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2b/38/35/2b3835db796930f68ddcb52a7f2a67ac.jpg[/img] The very tip of her tail is stained the lightest of pinks due to an accident involving several cactus fruits and a very small pelican. No matter what she does, the stain won't come out; she doesn't really care, however. She thinks she looks cool. It is also extremely long. Usually, her fur is well kept and very clean. [b]Personality:[/b] ConchTail, as the name implies, tends to be extremely loud and social. She loves to socialize with others in her clan, and is very touchy. She is always cheerful and upbeat, at least when in the company of good friends. Though, she does have her "days" where all she wants is some quiet time to herself and some birds. During that time, she comes off as rather cold, or very quiet. Usually, however, she spends that time chillin with the birbs, so it is rare to see her when she doesn't want to talk to other cats. [b]History:[/b] Before ever even thinking about becoming a featherspeaker, Conchkit always enjoyed hanging around with the cactus wrens and hooded orioles, along with the occasional parakeets, terns, and hummingbirds. They were loud, rambunctious, and very friendly; just like her! She enjoyed collecting the feathers they shed to line her nest and to make everything a bit more colorful. Since she hung around them so much, and they seemed to follow her wherever she went, she began to pick up little bits and pieces of their language. Nothing fluent, just enough so she could listen in during Social Hour™. The deafening caucaphony of sound was appealing to her, so she often found herself listening in on afternoons when she was allowed to sun herself on the rocks all day. She was pleasantly surprised when she found out she was to be mentored to become a Featherspeaker. While she didn't want to be put in a spot where she had to kill any birds, she definitely was excited to learn featherspeak and how to communicate with her favorite companions. Though, she does enjoy the quiet murmur of her kin as well, and enjoys hanging out with someone a bit closer to her size. [b]Mate (optional):[/b] N/A [b]Other:[/b] - Fairly well muscled due to the fact that she has to constantly climb the rocks to reach the birds. - Loves to catch crabs when basking with the birds. - Cats tend to assume she is shallow due to her bubbly personality. While she isn't shallow by any means, she is very petty. - Her favorite spot to chill with the birds is a large pile of rocks just off the beach, somewhat away from camp. When it is particularly hot, there is a small overhang that is damp and cool, and perfect for a sweaty cat. - Conchtail finds pleasure in chasing away sealions- especially when she gets close enough to take a chunk out of them. Call her sadistic, but blubber is delicious. [b]Name:[/b] Thrushpaw [b]Age:[/b] 9 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Male/Tom [b]Sexuality:[/b] Asexual [b]Rank:[/b] Medicine-cat Apprentice [b]Clan:[/b] HillClan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] FireFox [b]Kin (optional):[/b] N/A [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/10/a8/80/10a880e103495f86e54e921667709958.jpg[/img] He grows up into this beauty: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/19/6d/de/196dde265b8067e6db66e0e8200d99b7.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Thrushpaw is calm and collected, and generally a quiet cat. He doesn't like direct confrontation, and prefers to use his words as weapons instead of his claws. His friends will find that he won't stick up for them directly if they're being bullied; instead, he'll use words to corner his enemies. As he matures, he becomes a bit less dramatic and mellows out. He is still quiet, but his aura is impossibly kind. [b]Other (optional):[/b] - He is actually pretty strong; however, he doesn't like to hurt other cats, and feels as if warriors have a death wish. He is happy that he is destined to be a medicine cat. - He almost always smells like prickly pear fruit jam, for whatever reason. It is incredibly hard to mask. - His fur is impeccably clean, at all times. [b]Name:[/b] ChicoryClaw [b]Age:[/b] 37 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Felil [b]Sexuality:[/b] Aromantic, Asexual [b]Rank:[/b] Deputy [b]Clan:[/b] Edgeclan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] OPEN [b]Kin:[/b] OPEN [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://www.eurocatfancy.de/images/_breeds_images/nfo_herrhagens_cesar.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] When you first meet Chicoryclaw, they may come off as cold and unemotional. Especially since they are an absolutely gargantuan cat; they stand taller than most, and their lustrous hair makes him look even bigger. Icy blue eyes will pierce you with cold logic. Underneath their frosty demeanor, however, is a warm, emotional cat that places deep trust in their friends. When with cats they trust, they turn into a playful apprentice. Warmth shines through the deep pools of blue, and it is as if they had become a kit once again. [b]Other (optional):[/b] - Loves kits; when he can, he will watch over them and play with them. Hopes to get another apprentice soon. - His favorite meal is fish, and he loves to eat birds. (( Everything that is N/A or OPEN means that it will be decided in the rp or someone can become that. Like, if you want to be kin with Conchtail, I'd be cool with it. Just talk to me about it! )) [b]Name:[/b] Dustkit [b]Age:[/b] 3 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Tom [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Rank:[/b] Kit [b]Clan:[/b] Walkerclan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] N/A [b]Kin (optional):[/b] - All kin unknown. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/filestore.rescuegroups.org/1023/pictures/animals/4840/4840579/13082891_500x399.jpg[/img] A rather small kit for his age, Dustkit will stay extremely small his whole life. His eyes change into a magnificent green, and his coat is short and easy to care for. Thus, it is generally clean. [b]Personality:[/b] Dustkit is extremely loquacious; he will go on about anything and everything. He loves to listen, though. Especially to stories of old and about stories of things beyond the camp. When he hears these stories, he always thinks of how lucky he was to live in a place where there is lots of shade. Generally very friendly, but hates getting teased about his origins. The fact that he has no idea who his family was bothers him. Occasionally, he will find himself thinking that no one really wants him around. [b]History (optional):[/b] Dustkit was found near the edge of the desert, around two weeks old. The rough-foots brought him to the camp. They feared the stench that was embedded into his fur, a harsh smell that was painful to sniff and was unlike anything they had smelled before.The clan likes to believe that he came from one of the white-pelt highwalkers, that come once every decade or so and bring some weird beepy things with them. He was given to a queen who had plenty of milk to spare, since she had had only one other kit. However, that kit died a few days after he arrived, for reasons unknown. Dustkit believes that he was a clan-born kit; no one has told him of his possible origins. He tends to be passed around, since he doesn't have any cats his own age to play with. (( at least, not that I know of. If there are, tell me! )) [b]Other (optional):[/b] - Loves Coyotefang; he thinks that he is the coolest thing since sliced bread. - He also enjoys listening to the elder's stories. He finds them to be entertaining, and his favorite character is Sunlight. [b]Name:[/b] FishKit [b]Age:[/b] 2 Moons [b]Gender:[/b] She-cat [b]Sexuality:[/b] Aromantic [b]Rank:[/b] Kit (Though, she really wants to be a Farswimmer.) [b]Clan:[/b] Shoalclan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] N/A [b]Kin (optional):[/b] - Kelpeye - (Mother, alive) - Cactusclaw - (Father, deceased) - Shrubkit - (Brother, alive) - Remorakit - (Sister, alive) (( NOTE: All family members have fur, and are Npcs. Unless, of course, someone would like to take the place of one of them. )) [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/11/dd/1e/11dd1e2158f8cf0aaa7eb210132461ad.jpg[/img] Her skin is thicker and rubbery, compared to some cats. Perhaps an advantage from Moonclan, or Sunclan? [b]Personality:[/b] With an uncanny ability to read faces, Fishkit is generally pretty happy. Don't get me wrong- she sees the horror that briefly crosses across their faces- in her two short moons of life, she has gotten used to it. Anyone who doesn't flinch upon meeting her will find her to be a steadfast friend. Her voice is like honey- tantalizingly sweet, especially when compared to her odd appearance. Her dream is to be a farswimmer- she has always wanted to meet a cryptid (dolphin). She heard that their skin is like hers, too- smooth and slippery, and rather rubbery, as well. [b]History (optional):[/b] Not much to tell, yet. [b]Other (optional):[/b] - Her eyes seem to be far bigger than any normal cats. - A thin, translucent webbing between her paws makes it easier for her to swim. - She runs very warm- when next to her, you feel as if you're standing next to a dry fire. - Despite all of this, she does get sunburned much more easily compared to other cats. - She sleeps during the afternoon and comes out during early morning, evening, and night. The afternoon sun is too hot for her sensitive paws and skin. [/center]
Name: ConchTail
Sexuality: Demi-sexual // Pansexual
Clan: ShoalClan
Mentor/Apprentice: N/A

Kin: N/A
Appearance: 2b3835db796930f68ddcb52a7f2a67ac.jpg
The very tip of her tail is stained the lightest of pinks due to an accident involving several cactus fruits and a very small pelican. No matter what she does, the stain won't come out; she doesn't really care, however. She thinks she looks cool. It is also extremely long. Usually, her fur is well kept and very clean.

Personality: ConchTail, as the name implies, tends to be extremely loud and social. She loves to socialize with others in her clan, and is very touchy. She is always cheerful and upbeat, at least when in the company of good friends. Though, she does have her "days" where all she wants is some quiet time to herself and some birds. During that time, she comes off as rather cold, or very quiet. Usually, however, she spends that time chillin with the birbs, so it is rare to see her when she doesn't want to talk to other cats.
History:
Before ever even thinking about becoming a featherspeaker, Conchkit always enjoyed hanging around with the cactus wrens and hooded orioles, along with the occasional parakeets, terns, and hummingbirds. They were loud, rambunctious, and very friendly; just like her! She enjoyed collecting the feathers they shed to line her nest and to make everything a bit more colorful. Since she hung around them so much, and they seemed to follow her wherever she went, she began to pick up little bits and pieces of their language. Nothing fluent, just enough so she could listen in during Social Hour™. The deafening caucaphony of sound was appealing to her, so she often found herself listening in on afternoons when she was allowed to sun herself on the rocks all day. She was pleasantly surprised when she found out she was to be mentored to become a Featherspeaker. While she didn't want to be put in a spot where she had to kill any birds, she definitely was excited to learn featherspeak and how to communicate with her favorite companions. Though, she does enjoy the quiet murmur of her kin as well, and enjoys hanging out with someone a bit closer to her size.
Mate (optional): N/A
Other:
- Fairly well muscled due to the fact that she has to constantly climb the rocks to reach the birds.
- Loves to catch crabs when basking with the birds.
- Cats tend to assume she is shallow due to her bubbly personality. While she isn't shallow by any means, she is very petty.
- Her favorite spot to chill with the birds is a large pile of rocks just off the beach, somewhat away from camp. When it is particularly hot, there is a small overhang that is damp and cool, and perfect for a sweaty cat.
- Conchtail finds pleasure in chasing away sealions- especially when she gets close enough to take a chunk out of them. Call her sadistic, but blubber is delicious.

Name: Thrushpaw
Sexuality: Asexual
Clan: HillClan
Mentor/Apprentice: FireFox
Kin (optional): N/A
Appearance: 10a880e103495f86e54e921667709958.jpg
He grows up into this beauty: 196dde265b8067e6db66e0e8200d99b7.jpg
Personality: Thrushpaw is calm and collected, and generally a quiet cat. He doesn't like direct confrontation, and prefers to use his words as weapons instead of his claws. His friends will find that he won't stick up for them directly if they're being bullied; instead, he'll use words to corner his enemies. As he matures, he becomes a bit less dramatic and mellows out. He is still quiet, but his aura is impossibly kind.
Other (optional):
- He is actually pretty strong; however, he doesn't like to hurt other cats, and feels as if warriors have a death wish. He is happy that he is destined to be a medicine cat.
- He almost always smells like prickly pear fruit jam, for whatever reason. It is incredibly hard to mask.
- His fur is impeccably clean, at all times.

Name: ChicoryClaw
Sexuality: Aromantic, Asexual
Clan: Edgeclan
Mentor/Apprentice: OPEN
Kin: OPEN
Appearance: nfo_herrhagens_cesar.jpg
Personality: When you first meet Chicoryclaw, they may come off as cold and unemotional. Especially since they are an absolutely gargantuan cat; they stand taller than most, and their lustrous hair makes him look even bigger. Icy blue eyes will pierce you with cold logic. Underneath their frosty demeanor, however, is a warm, emotional cat that places deep trust in their friends. When with cats they trust, they turn into a playful apprentice. Warmth shines through the deep pools of blue, and it is as if they had become a kit once again.
Other (optional):
- Loves kits; when he can, he will watch over them and play with them. Hopes to get another apprentice soon.
- His favorite meal is fish, and he loves to eat birds.

(( Everything that is N/A or OPEN means that it will be decided in the rp or someone can become that. Like, if you want to be kin with Conchtail, I'd be cool with it. Just talk to me about it! ))

Name: Dustkit
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Clan: Walkerclan
Kin (optional):
- All kin unknown.
Appearance: 13082891_500x399.jpg
A rather small kit for his age, Dustkit will stay extremely small his whole life. His eyes change into a magnificent green, and his coat is short and easy to care for. Thus, it is generally clean.
Personality: Dustkit is extremely loquacious; he will go on about anything and everything. He loves to listen, though. Especially to stories of old and about stories of things beyond the camp. When he hears these stories, he always thinks of how lucky he was to live in a place where there is lots of shade. Generally very friendly, but hates getting teased about his origins. The fact that he has no idea who his family was bothers him. Occasionally, he will find himself thinking that no one really wants him around.
History (optional):
Dustkit was found near the edge of the desert, around two weeks old. The rough-foots brought him to the camp. They feared the stench that was embedded into his fur, a harsh smell that was painful to sniff and was unlike anything they had smelled before.The clan likes to believe that he came from one of the white-pelt highwalkers, that come once every decade or so and bring some weird beepy things with them. He was given to a queen who had plenty of milk to spare, since she had had only one other kit. However, that kit died a few days after he arrived, for reasons unknown. Dustkit believes that he was a clan-born kit; no one has told him of his possible origins. He tends to be passed around, since he doesn't have any cats his own age to play with.
(( at least, not that I know of. If there are, tell me! ))
Other (optional):
- Loves Coyotefang; he thinks that he is the coolest thing since sliced bread.
- He also enjoys listening to the elder's stories. He finds them to be entertaining, and his favorite character is Sunlight.

Name: FishKit
Sexuality: Aromantic
Clan: Shoalclan
Kin (optional):
- Kelpeye - (Mother, alive)
- Cactusclaw - (Father, deceased)
- Shrubkit - (Brother, alive)
- Remorakit - (Sister, alive)
(( NOTE: All family members have fur, and are Npcs. Unless, of course, someone would like to take the place of one of them. ))
Appearance: 11dd1e2158f8cf0aaa7eb210132461ad.jpg
Her skin is thicker and rubbery, compared to some cats. Perhaps an advantage from Moonclan, or Sunclan?
Personality: With an uncanny ability to read faces, Fishkit is generally pretty happy. Don't get me wrong- she sees the horror that briefly crosses across their faces- in her two short moons of life, she has gotten used to it. Anyone who doesn't flinch upon meeting her will find her to be a steadfast friend. Her voice is like honey- tantalizingly sweet, especially when compared to her odd appearance. Her dream is to be a farswimmer- she has always wanted to meet a cryptid (dolphin). She heard that their skin is like hers, too- smooth and slippery, and rather rubbery, as well.
History (optional):
Not much to tell, yet.
Other (optional):
- Her eyes seem to be far bigger than any normal cats.
- A thin, translucent webbing between her paws makes it easier for her to swim.
- She runs very warm- when next to her, you feel as if you're standing next to a dry fire.
- Despite all of this, she does get sunburned much more easily compared to other cats.
- She sleeps during the afternoon and comes out during early morning, evening, and night. The afternoon sun is too hot for her sensitive paws and skin.
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
[center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/29kulxz.jpg[/img] {Medium-haired cat instead of longhair.}[/center] [b]Name:[/b] Breezeheart [b]Age:[/b] 24 Moons [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Rank:[/b] Medicine Cat [b]Clan:[/b] Shoalclan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] Azurepaw [b]Kin:[/b] Mother: Fawn {Rouge, whereabouts unknown.} Father: Thornclaw {Shoalclan Warrior, Alive, NPC.} Step-Mother: Coraltail {Shoalclan Warrior, Alive, NPC.} [b]Mate:[/b] None {However, a romance is not impossible. PM me, I'd love a romance!} [b]Kits:[/b] None [b]Appearance:[/b] Breezefur has a slender build. He stands taller than many cats. His fur is and short yet well-kept and is an array of colors. He has a white underbelly as well as paws, and his eyes are a light green shade. [b]Personality:[/b] Kind, Magnanimous, Austere, Quiet, Helpful, Gentle, Honest Breezeheart is a very docile individual. He's calm and quiet, yet can be very helpful and social when needed. He's generous and loyal towards the clan, giving a helping paw to those injured or scared. Breezeheart is also smart in a creative way, often combining medical tricks and even herbs to help treat patients. Breezeheart almost always has a storm of ideas in his head, although some of them are for his mind only. Overall, Breezeheart is a good ally and friend, sociable, trustworthy, honest and loyal. He will sacrifice anything for the clan and sees no true need to indulge himself in anything, giving him enough time to be devoted to his work. [b]History:[/b] Breezeheart was alone from the start. He was produced between an affair of his father, Thornclaw, and a rouge, Fawn. Although they had parted ways after their rendezvous, a time later, Fawn returned with a kit, and, saying, "He'd be a burden," she gave him to Thornclaw. By then, he had already taken a new mate, a cream-colored molly named Coraltail. Breezekit reminded Thornclaw of his past, of an affair he wanted to forget, especially with Coraltail always near. Unbenowest to Thornclaw, she pitied the poor kit and nursed him, with a little help from other queens, as her own. Through kithood and before apprenticehood, Breezekit was a friendly, sociable cat, much like he is now. Although he would spend time with his friends, he spent equal, if not more, time questioning and pestering the medicine cats. He asked various questions, such as, "Oh, what's this?", "What are you doing?", "What is Moonclan saying?", "Is Moonclan nice?", "Could [i]I[/i] become a medicine cat..?" That last question stuck with an elderly medicine cat named Oceanstep. She was grumpy, but one of the best, and the greatest role model Breezekit could ask for. When his apprenticeship came, Oceanstep knew that Breezekit would be eager to join her with helping cats in need, so he did, and he trained. Oceanstep died the day before Breezepaw would become a medicine cat, but he knew she would be there in Moonclan, where he soon would be able to talk to her, and many others. [b]Other:[/b] -If he has freetime or if he isn't watching the moon at night, he will go to the shores and listen to the waves. It's basically ASMR for him. -Although he is an efficent medicine cat, he will usually have a minor panic attack when under stress. -Voiceclaim: Jon Cozart [center][img]http://static.tumblr.com/6jh6zmv/379n9p3jo/divider_0_black.png[/img] [img]http://www.winterfyre.com/nimrod/webpics/uther101a.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Willowfur [b]Age:[/b] 19 Moons [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Clan:[/b] Hillclan [b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] None {However, to train one would be interesting for her.} [b]Kin:[/b] Mother: --- {Whereabouts Unknown} Father: --- {Whereabouts Unknown} Brothers: Silverclaw and Cloudfall {Warriors of Hillclan, Alive} [b]Mate:[/b] None {[s]She won't admit it, but she wishes for a romance so uH PM ME[/s]} [b]Kits:[/b] None [b]Appearance:[/b] Willowfur has a small build for a Hillclan member, standing shorter than many in the clan, yet still being larger than most in other clans. She has medium-long fur with a silver tabby pattern, with a white underbelly and mitts. Her eyes are a light, dull green. [b]Personality:[/b] Observant, Intelligent, Graceful, Charismatic, Strict and a bit Apathetic. Willowfur acts like somewhat haughty royalty. She keeps her head up high and strides around with confidence and grace. Despite this, she knows where her place is and will follow her surperiors. Willowfur is also charming and charismatic, she is a persusaive and smooth talker, and can usually find weak spots in someone's personality by observing over a long period of time. Usually, she will talk about these things without true sincerity, showing her apathetic side. Occasionally, Willowfur may comfort others if the topic really hits home, but not often. [b]History:[/b] Three fluffy silver kits were abandoned near the Hillclan camp, and it surprised any member that they somehow were able to survive three days in the rough, rocky terrain. The three kits had no name attached, no story, no nothing. The only one with a smidge of an idea of what was happening was the middle child of the litter and the only female. All she knew was that her and her siblings would be rescued, and they would all be fine. The three were taken in and given the names Cloudkit, Silverkit and Willowkit for the young she-cat. As they grew, Willowkit was pressured into being a good role model for her littermates, so she did her best. Now she's a warrior, nothing too special. [b]Other:[/b] -Has a soft spot for kits, and her heart melts when she sees a cute one. -Gets flustered easily when flirted with or complemented, surprisingly. -Voiceclaim: Susan Egan {Her "Rose Quartz" voice, but a bit higher and lighter in tone and pitch.}
29kulxz.jpg
{Medium-haired cat instead of longhair.}
Name: Breezeheart

Mentor/Apprentice: Azurepaw
Kin: Mother: Fawn {Rouge, whereabouts unknown.}
Father: Thornclaw {Shoalclan Warrior, Alive, NPC.}
Step-Mother: Coraltail {Shoalclan Warrior, Alive, NPC.}
Mate: None {However, a romance is not impossible. PM me, I'd love a romance!}
Kits: None

Appearance: Breezefur has a slender build. He stands taller than many cats. His fur is and short yet well-kept and is an array of colors. He has a white underbelly as well as paws, and his eyes are a light green shade.
Personality: Kind, Magnanimous, Austere, Quiet, Helpful, Gentle, Honest

Breezeheart is a very docile individual. He's calm and quiet, yet can be very helpful and social when needed. He's generous and loyal towards the clan, giving a helping paw to those injured or scared. Breezeheart is also smart in a creative way, often combining medical tricks and even herbs to help treat patients. Breezeheart almost always has a storm of ideas in his head, although some of them are for his mind only.

Overall, Breezeheart is a good ally and friend, sociable, trustworthy, honest and loyal. He will sacrifice anything for the clan and sees no true need to indulge himself in anything, giving him enough time to be devoted to his work.

History: Breezeheart was alone from the start. He was produced between an affair of his father, Thornclaw, and a rouge, Fawn. Although they had parted ways after their rendezvous, a time later, Fawn returned with a kit, and, saying, "He'd be a burden," she gave him to Thornclaw. By then, he had already taken a new mate, a cream-colored molly named Coraltail. Breezekit reminded Thornclaw of his past, of an affair he wanted to forget, especially with Coraltail always near. Unbenowest to Thornclaw, she pitied the poor kit and nursed him, with a little help from other queens, as her own.

Through kithood and before apprenticehood, Breezekit was a friendly, sociable cat, much like he is now. Although he would spend time with his friends, he spent equal, if not more, time questioning and pestering the medicine cats. He asked various questions, such as, "Oh, what's this?", "What are you doing?", "What is Moonclan saying?", "Is Moonclan nice?", "Could I become a medicine cat..?" That last question stuck with an elderly medicine cat named Oceanstep. She was grumpy, but one of the best, and the greatest role model Breezekit could ask for.

When his apprenticeship came, Oceanstep knew that Breezekit would be eager to join her with helping cats in need, so he did, and he trained. Oceanstep died the day before Breezepaw would become a medicine cat, but he knew she would be there in Moonclan, where he soon would be able to talk to her, and many others.

Other: -If he has freetime or if he isn't watching the moon at night, he will go to the shores and listen to the waves. It's basically ASMR for him.
-Although he is an efficent medicine cat, he will usually have a minor panic attack when under stress.
-Voiceclaim: Jon Cozart

divider_0_black.png

uther101a.jpg

Name: Willowfur
Clan: Hillclan

Mentor/Apprentice: None {However, to train one would be interesting for her.}
Kin: Mother: --- {Whereabouts Unknown}
Father: --- {Whereabouts Unknown}
Brothers: Silverclaw and Cloudfall {Warriors of Hillclan, Alive}
Mate: None {She won't admit it, but she wishes for a romance so uH PM ME}
Kits: None

Appearance: Willowfur has a small build for a Hillclan member, standing shorter than many in the clan, yet still being larger than most in other clans. She has medium-long fur with a silver tabby pattern, with a white underbelly and mitts. Her eyes are a light, dull green.
Personality: Observant, Intelligent, Graceful, Charismatic, Strict and a bit Apathetic.

Willowfur acts like somewhat haughty royalty. She keeps her head up high and strides around with confidence and grace. Despite this, she knows where her place is and will follow her surperiors. Willowfur is also charming and charismatic, she is a persusaive and smooth talker, and can usually find weak spots in someone's personality by observing over a long period of time. Usually, she will talk about these things without true sincerity, showing her apathetic side. Occasionally, Willowfur may comfort others if the topic really hits home, but not often.

History: Three fluffy silver kits were abandoned near the Hillclan camp, and it surprised any member that they somehow were able to survive three days in the rough, rocky terrain. The three kits had no name attached, no story, no nothing. The only one with a smidge of an idea of what was happening was the middle child of the litter and the only female. All she knew was that her and her siblings would be rescued, and they would all be fine. The three were taken in and given the names Cloudkit, Silverkit and Willowkit for the young she-cat.

As they grew, Willowkit was pressured into being a good role model for her littermates, so she did her best. Now she's a warrior, nothing too special.
Other: -Has a soft spot for kits, and her heart melts when she sees a cute one.
-Gets flustered easily when flirted with or complemented, surprisingly.
-Voiceclaim: Susan Egan {Her "Rose Quartz" voice, but a bit higher and lighter in tone and pitch.}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta

there's no cap on non special roles, so if you're making a warrior, apprentice, queen, elder, or kit there's need to reserve :}}
@Lavendetta

there's no cap on non special roles, so if you're making a warrior, apprentice, queen, elder, or kit there's need to reserve :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov

I'm aware, I just made a post so I can edit in the form later. {Also to show that I plan to make a character soon and I still have interest.}

edit: Actually, would you mind reserving a Shoalclan medicine cat for me? The putline of my application should be up in an hour.
@smerdyakov

I'm aware, I just made a post so I can edit in the form later. {Also to show that I plan to make a character soon and I still have interest.}

edit: Actually, would you mind reserving a Shoalclan medicine cat for me? The putline of my application should be up in an hour.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta

a'ight :}}
@Lavendetta

a'ight :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Name: Azurepaw Age: Seven moons Gender: She-cat Sexuality: Straight Rank: Medicine cat Apprentice Clan: Shoalclan Mentor: Breezefur Kin: Riverheart (Mother, NPC), unknown father Appearance: Small fluffy dark gray with white paws as well as a white muzzle and underbelly. She as shimmering azure blue eyes. She has short legs a bobbed tail and big ears. She is partly deaf in her right ear.[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/70/c0/4e/70c04e5a36078f990dd8f6b6635411c6.jpg[/img] Personality: Bouncy and eager to please, Azurepaw loves being around others. She is very intelligent but doesn't always thinks before she speaks which often gets her in trouble. She is adventurous and curious and want to witness everything the world has to offer. She is also very gentle and would never hurt anything intentionally. She is shy around cats she has never seen before, and likes to observe others actions before she is comfortable with them. Name: Ravenwing Age: 15 moons Gender: She-cat Sexuality: Straight Rank: Warrior Clan: Edgeclan Mate: none yet pm me! Kin:(none at the moment, if you want to be her kin let me know) Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/57/4c/1f574c430a0ac025124133c8c20ded86.jpg[/img] Personality: Ravenwing appears to be nice and caring to her clan but in reality she is cold-hearted. However she has a soft spot for tom cats as well as kits. Ravenwing is witty and quick-tongued always speaking her mind. She is extremely protective of those she cares for. She is not quick to make friends, and gets defensive quickly and easily. She loves going hunting at night to be all alone. Extra: I would love for her to be apart of a forbidden romance, so if you're interested please let me know :) Name: Blossomleaf Age: 24 moons Gender: she-cat Sexuality: straight Rank: Queen Clan:Hillclan Mate: Blackleap (deceased NPC) Kits: Expecting Kin: unknown mother and father Appearance: [img]http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/worlds-most-beautiful-cats-47-57fc93324976e__700.jpg[/img] Personality: Blossomleaf has lead a sad life, her mother and father abandoned her when she was only a kit. She was taken in by Hillclan and trained as a warrior alongside Blackleap and soon developed a relationship with the tom cat. When she was around Blackleap she was a whole different cat, she was for once happy and optimistic, being open to trying new things and getting close to the others on an emotional level. However since Blackleap's death Blossomleaf has been in a constant struggle being both optimistic and pessimistic, she no longer knows who she is anymore or how to act. She tries to act okay around others but is depressed from being alone, maybe she will return to being an open book and social once her kits are born. Extra: Blossomleaf is currently expecting Blackleap's kits, however after finding out she was expecting Blackleap's kits, Blackleap died from fatal wounds before knowing he was to be a father. Now Blossomleaf is a queen who will have her kits anyday. [b]COMPLETED :)[/b]
Name: Azurepaw
Sexuality: Straight
Mentor: Breezefur
Kin: Riverheart (Mother, NPC), unknown father
Appearance: Small fluffy dark gray with white paws as well as a white muzzle and underbelly. She as shimmering azure blue eyes. She has short legs a bobbed tail and big ears. She is partly deaf in her right ear.70c04e5a36078f990dd8f6b6635411c6.jpg
Personality: Bouncy and eager to please, Azurepaw loves being around others. She is very intelligent but doesn't always thinks before she speaks which often gets her in trouble. She is adventurous and curious and want to witness everything the world has to offer. She is also very gentle and would never hurt anything intentionally. She is shy around cats she has never seen before, and likes to observe others actions before she is comfortable with them.

Name: Ravenwing
Sexuality: Straight
Clan: Edgeclan
Mate: none yet pm me!
Kin:(none at the moment, if you want to be her kin let me know)
Appearance: 1f574c430a0ac025124133c8c20ded86.jpg
Personality: Ravenwing appears to be nice and caring to her clan but in reality she is cold-hearted. However she has a soft spot for tom cats as well as kits. Ravenwing is witty and quick-tongued always speaking her mind. She is extremely protective of those she cares for. She is not quick to make friends, and gets defensive quickly and easily. She loves going hunting at night to be all alone.
Extra: I would love for her to be apart of a forbidden romance, so if you're interested please let me know :)

Name: Blossomleaf
Sexuality: straight
Clan:Hillclan
Mate: Blackleap (deceased NPC)
Kits: Expecting
Kin: unknown mother and father
Appearance: worlds-most-beautiful-cats-47-57fc93324976e__700.jpg
Personality: Blossomleaf has lead a sad life, her mother and father abandoned her when she was only a kit. She was taken in by Hillclan and trained as a warrior alongside Blackleap and soon developed a relationship with the tom cat. When she was around Blackleap she was a whole different cat, she was for once happy and optimistic, being open to trying new things and getting close to the others on an emotional level. However since Blackleap's death Blossomleaf has been in a constant struggle being both optimistic and pessimistic, she no longer knows who she is anymore or how to act. She tries to act okay around others but is depressed from being alone, maybe she will return to being an open book and social once her kits are born.
Extra: Blossomleaf is currently expecting Blackleap's kits, however after finding out she was expecting Blackleap's kits, Blackleap died from fatal wounds before knowing he was to be a father. Now Blossomleaf is a queen who will have her kits anyday.

COMPLETED :)
signature_zps170dbc44.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16