Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WotS IC
1 2 3 4 5
Breezeheart [Shoaclan Medicine Cat] [Tags: Nightsight, Azurepaw]

With a small yawn and a quick sigh, Breezeheart managed to push himself to fully awake. Pushing himself to his paws, the first thing he did was check the herb storage, making mental note of the herbs running out or those completely gone. With a quick glance outside the medicine cat den, he bitterly thought, Coldsea. Obviously not his favorite of seasons, it was cold, first off, and herbs and prey became scarce this time of year. He may have to wait for the temprature to warm up before going searching.

Now with a list of herbs in his head, Breezeheart stumbled out of the den, looking at Nightsight and Azurepaw, who were already awake and chatting near the fresh-kill pile. Deciding a small snack would help him start the day, and perhaps be less groggy, he went over to the pile, "Hello." He said, "How has Coldsea been treating you all so far?"

- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -

Willowfur [Hillclan Warrior] [Tags: Open]

Morning. Not her favorite type of day, to say the least. However, she managed to push herself to her paws and out of the warrior den. Hovering over the fresh-kill pile for a bit, she decided she wasn't hungry, and, having nothing else to do, took a seat beside the warrior's den until an oppurtunity to do something presented itself.
Breezeheart [Shoaclan Medicine Cat] [Tags: Nightsight, Azurepaw]

With a small yawn and a quick sigh, Breezeheart managed to push himself to fully awake. Pushing himself to his paws, the first thing he did was check the herb storage, making mental note of the herbs running out or those completely gone. With a quick glance outside the medicine cat den, he bitterly thought, Coldsea. Obviously not his favorite of seasons, it was cold, first off, and herbs and prey became scarce this time of year. He may have to wait for the temprature to warm up before going searching.

Now with a list of herbs in his head, Breezeheart stumbled out of the den, looking at Nightsight and Azurepaw, who were already awake and chatting near the fresh-kill pile. Deciding a small snack would help him start the day, and perhaps be less groggy, he went over to the pile, "Hello." He said, "How has Coldsea been treating you all so far?"

- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -

Willowfur [Hillclan Warrior] [Tags: Open]

Morning. Not her favorite type of day, to say the least. However, she managed to push herself to her paws and out of the warrior den. Hovering over the fresh-kill pile for a bit, she decided she wasn't hungry, and, having nothing else to do, took a seat beside the warrior's den until an oppurtunity to do something presented itself.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Hillclan
Blossomleaf looked up at Wolfeyes, then back down at her nest. "I'm not hungry" the she-cat cried out with a sense of weakness in her voice. She looked over at the roadrunner at the edge of her nest. "However, I will try to eat something for them." The she-cat slowly took a bite, and started to take bites one after another until only the skeleton remained. She looked back up to Wolfeyes and thanked her for the prey.
Hillclan
Blossomleaf looked up at Wolfeyes, then back down at her nest. "I'm not hungry" the she-cat cried out with a sense of weakness in her voice. She looked over at the roadrunner at the edge of her nest. "However, I will try to eat something for them." The she-cat slowly took a bite, and started to take bites one after another until only the skeleton remained. She looked back up to Wolfeyes and thanked her for the prey.
signature_zps170dbc44.png
Hillclan

Blacksun made sure to eat the ground squirrel's tail last, savoring the resistance from the dried out muscles and brittle bones. There was more fur than he would have liked but, with no rabbits in the pile, he'd have to settle.

As a Sunwatcher, he thought, working his way down the brushy appendage, I should be able to make requests-- The warriors don't seem to be working terribly hard to bring in good prey. Soon we'll all be spindly Walkclan look alikes.

He snorted and forced himself to finish the rest of the tail, something itchy and irritable stirring in his stomach. The Sunwatcher raised his head again but, still, Sunclan was silent. With a sigh, Blacksun leapt down off the rock and padded back towards the Smoke Tree. He could hear Wolfeyes speaking in a low, concerned voice-- at least as concerned as he figured Wolfeyes was capable of being.

Then, Firefox's voice, addressing Dryvoice. Blacksun tried to swivel his ears to better catch the conversation when something large and loud collided with him,

"Whoops, uh, sorry, uh, Blacksun--!"

Cactusclimb scrambled off of the Sunwatcher with an embarrassed bob of her head and smiled, not that he could have seen it.

"Watch where you're going next time," Blacksun breathed, pale eyes flashing.

"Lesson learned, Blacksun," there was warmth in the Rough Foot's voice, "I'll try to be less distracted. I was just looking for Dryvoice-- or Wolfeyes-- Or Paleheart. Just, ya know, someone who can give me something to do."

Blacksun had a few ideas but he kept these to himself and shook his head and bristled past her, heading towards his sun watching position, despite the lack of sun.

Cactusclimb watched him go with a little shake of her tail and then started towards the Medicine Cat and her fellow Rough Foot.

"Good morning, good morning. Another day of this weather, huh?"

She seemed not to notice Dryvoice's obvious dishevelment.

- - - - - -

Paleheart was pacing near the roots of the Smoke Tree, muttering something to themself, when they spotted Willowfur and bounded over.

"Um-- Have you been assigned something yet?" their voice cracked with uncertainty, "I thought Wolfeyes was going to set up patrols but I can't find her and, and I wasn't sure."

They glanced around nervously.

Walkerclan

Mallow had not been awake long when they heard the sound of one of their clanmates coming through the thorns and saw Coyotefang join them in the shadow of the high walker bones.

"Morning. This is pretty sorry looking. I'll probably be sending Rattlebone and Duskrun out tonight."

Mallow nodded slowly, their eyes clouding with the ghost of an idea while the Deputy continued,

"EdgeClan, I'm thinking. They seem to be doing alright despite coldsea."

"Agreed. I can hardly tell they've been suffering this coldsea," they smiled, despite themself, "Their pelts are still thick and shiny as ever."

A tail flick, Mallow watched the distant waves with new interest.

"Heard some of the apprentices talking about an owl in one of the high walker bones. I'm going to scout it out later tonight with Mothwing, Milkpaw, and Patchpaw. If it's nesting..." they met Coyotefang's eyes and smiled, small and knowingly, "We might have a chance at keeping all of our kits and elders this coldsea."

Mallow waited a heartbeat for his response and then added, "And have you seen Darksun?"

- - - - - -

Quailcall leapt to her paws with a start, tumbling sideways and falling hard onto Rattlebone's soft belly. The she-cat shrieked in surprise, springing up almost to the dilapidated rafters of high walker bones and Quailcall was caught between her own apology and a quick 'SHHH'.
The white cat landed on her feet and Quailcall rushed to her side,

"Rattlebone, oh I'm-- I'm so, so sorry-- Have I hurt your belly? I didn't mean too-- Ah! But-- shhh-- we must be quiet, everyone needs their rest but-- Oh, I'm waking them up even now with all my babbling-- Rattlebone, are you okay?"

"'S fine, 's fine," Rattlebone was pacing between bodies, trying to disguise her pain as annoyance, "You probably couldn't hurt me if you tried."

She flashed a quick grin and winced when Quailcall looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"I'll find something for you then," she muttered, "I really-- ah-- should. I shouldn't have been so clumsy but the dream I was having-- ah-- I'm sorry--"

She dissapeared towards where she stored her herbs under the thorns and Rattlebone quickly skulked further out of the pile, spotting Milkpaw awake and looking bored.

"Hullo there, Milkpaw," said Rattlebone, "I've never seen an apprentice up so early. You're gonna make a fine Warrior, I'll tell you that now."

Edgeclan

Urchinsong snuggled down deeper beneath One Branch, snoring softly, his paws twitching ever so often.

"Yes, yes-- deep down there in the split-- yeah, yeah... crabs... they'll getcha..."

Shoalclan

The cold had begun to creep into the shallow den where Starsplash slept and they woke with a small shiver.

"Wah-- huh?"

The sky visible through the opening was dipping into pinks and golds and the Far Swimmer stretched and padded out of the den, blinking up at the milky morning light. A few of their clanmates had already selected prey from the pile, but Starsplash didn't feel hungry just yet.

"Always like a dip in the cold water before, buuuuut...." they glanced at the high, unruly waters, "That'll proooobably have to wait."

They spotted Saltheart and was about to approach them when they spotted the Shoalclan Deputy asleep with his belly turned towards the sky. A small, dusky looking crab was ambling across his fur and Starsplash crept up on the creature before swatting it under their paws with a loud "AHA- GOTCHA!" until it stopped moving. They lifted the dead crab proudly in their mouth and swung it's dangling legs playfully over Daybreak,

"Lookr thi Derbruk--!"
Hillclan

Blacksun made sure to eat the ground squirrel's tail last, savoring the resistance from the dried out muscles and brittle bones. There was more fur than he would have liked but, with no rabbits in the pile, he'd have to settle.

As a Sunwatcher, he thought, working his way down the brushy appendage, I should be able to make requests-- The warriors don't seem to be working terribly hard to bring in good prey. Soon we'll all be spindly Walkclan look alikes.

He snorted and forced himself to finish the rest of the tail, something itchy and irritable stirring in his stomach. The Sunwatcher raised his head again but, still, Sunclan was silent. With a sigh, Blacksun leapt down off the rock and padded back towards the Smoke Tree. He could hear Wolfeyes speaking in a low, concerned voice-- at least as concerned as he figured Wolfeyes was capable of being.

Then, Firefox's voice, addressing Dryvoice. Blacksun tried to swivel his ears to better catch the conversation when something large and loud collided with him,

"Whoops, uh, sorry, uh, Blacksun--!"

Cactusclimb scrambled off of the Sunwatcher with an embarrassed bob of her head and smiled, not that he could have seen it.

"Watch where you're going next time," Blacksun breathed, pale eyes flashing.

"Lesson learned, Blacksun," there was warmth in the Rough Foot's voice, "I'll try to be less distracted. I was just looking for Dryvoice-- or Wolfeyes-- Or Paleheart. Just, ya know, someone who can give me something to do."

Blacksun had a few ideas but he kept these to himself and shook his head and bristled past her, heading towards his sun watching position, despite the lack of sun.

Cactusclimb watched him go with a little shake of her tail and then started towards the Medicine Cat and her fellow Rough Foot.

"Good morning, good morning. Another day of this weather, huh?"

She seemed not to notice Dryvoice's obvious dishevelment.

- - - - - -

Paleheart was pacing near the roots of the Smoke Tree, muttering something to themself, when they spotted Willowfur and bounded over.

"Um-- Have you been assigned something yet?" their voice cracked with uncertainty, "I thought Wolfeyes was going to set up patrols but I can't find her and, and I wasn't sure."

They glanced around nervously.

Walkerclan

Mallow had not been awake long when they heard the sound of one of their clanmates coming through the thorns and saw Coyotefang join them in the shadow of the high walker bones.

"Morning. This is pretty sorry looking. I'll probably be sending Rattlebone and Duskrun out tonight."

Mallow nodded slowly, their eyes clouding with the ghost of an idea while the Deputy continued,

"EdgeClan, I'm thinking. They seem to be doing alright despite coldsea."

"Agreed. I can hardly tell they've been suffering this coldsea," they smiled, despite themself, "Their pelts are still thick and shiny as ever."

A tail flick, Mallow watched the distant waves with new interest.

"Heard some of the apprentices talking about an owl in one of the high walker bones. I'm going to scout it out later tonight with Mothwing, Milkpaw, and Patchpaw. If it's nesting..." they met Coyotefang's eyes and smiled, small and knowingly, "We might have a chance at keeping all of our kits and elders this coldsea."

Mallow waited a heartbeat for his response and then added, "And have you seen Darksun?"

- - - - - -

Quailcall leapt to her paws with a start, tumbling sideways and falling hard onto Rattlebone's soft belly. The she-cat shrieked in surprise, springing up almost to the dilapidated rafters of high walker bones and Quailcall was caught between her own apology and a quick 'SHHH'.
The white cat landed on her feet and Quailcall rushed to her side,

"Rattlebone, oh I'm-- I'm so, so sorry-- Have I hurt your belly? I didn't mean too-- Ah! But-- shhh-- we must be quiet, everyone needs their rest but-- Oh, I'm waking them up even now with all my babbling-- Rattlebone, are you okay?"

"'S fine, 's fine," Rattlebone was pacing between bodies, trying to disguise her pain as annoyance, "You probably couldn't hurt me if you tried."

She flashed a quick grin and winced when Quailcall looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"I'll find something for you then," she muttered, "I really-- ah-- should. I shouldn't have been so clumsy but the dream I was having-- ah-- I'm sorry--"

She dissapeared towards where she stored her herbs under the thorns and Rattlebone quickly skulked further out of the pile, spotting Milkpaw awake and looking bored.

"Hullo there, Milkpaw," said Rattlebone, "I've never seen an apprentice up so early. You're gonna make a fine Warrior, I'll tell you that now."

Edgeclan

Urchinsong snuggled down deeper beneath One Branch, snoring softly, his paws twitching ever so often.

"Yes, yes-- deep down there in the split-- yeah, yeah... crabs... they'll getcha..."

Shoalclan

The cold had begun to creep into the shallow den where Starsplash slept and they woke with a small shiver.

"Wah-- huh?"

The sky visible through the opening was dipping into pinks and golds and the Far Swimmer stretched and padded out of the den, blinking up at the milky morning light. A few of their clanmates had already selected prey from the pile, but Starsplash didn't feel hungry just yet.

"Always like a dip in the cold water before, buuuuut...." they glanced at the high, unruly waters, "That'll proooobably have to wait."

They spotted Saltheart and was about to approach them when they spotted the Shoalclan Deputy asleep with his belly turned towards the sky. A small, dusky looking crab was ambling across his fur and Starsplash crept up on the creature before swatting it under their paws with a loud "AHA- GOTCHA!" until it stopped moving. They lifted the dead crab proudly in their mouth and swung it's dangling legs playfully over Daybreak,

"Lookr thi Derbruk--!"
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Willowfur [Warrior of Hillclan] [Tags: Paleheart, Open]

Willowfur swiveled her head around, looking for something intresting, but to no avail. She shut her eyes and sighed, but was surprised when she heard a voice coming from the Smoke Tree, eventually getting close enough that she could recognize who it is. Paleheart. Willowfur was otherwise indifferent towards the felil, but was still surprised on how they managed to snag the second deputy spot. "No, not yet. I've just woken up, so I haven't seen many, including Wolfeyes. As it's quite early, I suppose she would still be near camp or in it, et cetera. However, I'm looking for something to do, actually." She looked up at Paleheart, curious as to what they would do next.
Willowfur [Warrior of Hillclan] [Tags: Paleheart, Open]

Willowfur swiveled her head around, looking for something intresting, but to no avail. She shut her eyes and sighed, but was surprised when she heard a voice coming from the Smoke Tree, eventually getting close enough that she could recognize who it is. Paleheart. Willowfur was otherwise indifferent towards the felil, but was still surprised on how they managed to snag the second deputy spot. "No, not yet. I've just woken up, so I haven't seen many, including Wolfeyes. As it's quite early, I suppose she would still be near camp or in it, et cetera. However, I'm looking for something to do, actually." She looked up at Paleheart, curious as to what they would do next.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
SHOALCLAN
Fishkit

"Fishkit... wake up.. today, you will have your first taste of prey." Her mother whispered to her, licking the rather large kit awake. Fishkit just looked over at her mother, drowsy confusion splattered across her face.

"..What? ..Wha' you say...?' She said eventually. Her siblings were all beginning to wake up as well, before they lost the will and just flopped back onto the ground. Fishkit, however, was rather intrigued by the mentions of freshkill. Yesterday, she had been weaned off milk entirely, becoming the first in her litter to no longer have to rely on her mother's milk. She was quite proud of that fact, though her fellow kits had not noticed yet.

"Today, you shall taste the flesh given to us by the sea, and start on your way to becoming a great warrior." Her mother purred. "Now, come along; we need to go see if anything has been caught yet. With high tide only just beginning to recede, it may be a bit before you taste prey that has been caught fresh."

Fishkit sprang up immediately, stumbling over her rubbery tail as she followed her mother out of the warm den.

HILLCLAN

The sun had finally escaped from the sea's grasp when Thrushpaw awoke. Delicately stepping over the other cats and their nests, he sat down primly outside the den and began to give himself a thorough wash. Once his fur was rid of moss and other random items, he trotted over to the Medicinecat den, peering in to see if anyone was home. That was when he spotted Firefox talking with Dryvoice. The brown tabby was looked rather gauche; he needed a nice washing from a clanmate. Thrushpaw walked over to Firefox, greeting the she-cat with a press of his muzzle on her shoulder. He then bowed his head to the deputy, not wanting to show disrespect. "Hello, Firefox and Dryvoice." He meowed in a tiny voice. He had always been a rather quiet cat when around cat's he didn't know well; he wouldn't be surprised if they didn't hear his greeting.

(( Whew ))

(( OKAY I have an important update for all of you; I will be on a plane tomorrow, and most likely won't be able to respond to any responses. If you could so kindly slow the rp down for a bit (( Though it is usually pretty slow, compared to some rps I have seen )) that would be super awesome. Thank you! ))
SHOALCLAN
Fishkit

"Fishkit... wake up.. today, you will have your first taste of prey." Her mother whispered to her, licking the rather large kit awake. Fishkit just looked over at her mother, drowsy confusion splattered across her face.

"..What? ..Wha' you say...?' She said eventually. Her siblings were all beginning to wake up as well, before they lost the will and just flopped back onto the ground. Fishkit, however, was rather intrigued by the mentions of freshkill. Yesterday, she had been weaned off milk entirely, becoming the first in her litter to no longer have to rely on her mother's milk. She was quite proud of that fact, though her fellow kits had not noticed yet.

"Today, you shall taste the flesh given to us by the sea, and start on your way to becoming a great warrior." Her mother purred. "Now, come along; we need to go see if anything has been caught yet. With high tide only just beginning to recede, it may be a bit before you taste prey that has been caught fresh."

Fishkit sprang up immediately, stumbling over her rubbery tail as she followed her mother out of the warm den.

HILLCLAN

The sun had finally escaped from the sea's grasp when Thrushpaw awoke. Delicately stepping over the other cats and their nests, he sat down primly outside the den and began to give himself a thorough wash. Once his fur was rid of moss and other random items, he trotted over to the Medicinecat den, peering in to see if anyone was home. That was when he spotted Firefox talking with Dryvoice. The brown tabby was looked rather gauche; he needed a nice washing from a clanmate. Thrushpaw walked over to Firefox, greeting the she-cat with a press of his muzzle on her shoulder. He then bowed his head to the deputy, not wanting to show disrespect. "Hello, Firefox and Dryvoice." He meowed in a tiny voice. He had always been a rather quiet cat when around cat's he didn't know well; he wouldn't be surprised if they didn't hear his greeting.

(( Whew ))

(( OKAY I have an important update for all of you; I will be on a plane tomorrow, and most likely won't be able to respond to any responses. If you could so kindly slow the rp down for a bit (( Though it is usually pretty slow, compared to some rps I have seen )) that would be super awesome. Thank you! ))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
Mumblesun + Prickle (ShoalClan): Mumblesun flicked his ears as he continued to look up at the sky. He could hear faint whispers from the SunClan cats, but he couldn't understand what they were saying. The Sunwatcher assumed it was nothing important; perhaps they were talking about where to sunbathe, or the best viewing points. Sighing under his breath, he continued gazing at the sun, his tail twitching as he looked for any important sign from SunClan.

As they padded into camp, Prickle spotted Starsplash playfully mewing to Daybreak from a slight distance. Purring softly from amusement, the leader decided to approach them to see what was going on. They spotted a small crab dangling from Starsplash's mouth and asked, "Did you catch that on Daybreak's stomach?", with obvious amusement in their voice.

Milkpaw (WalkerClan): Milkpaw winced and flicked her ears when she spotted a she-cat padding towards her. "Pah, it's not much, considering that I'm one of the few apprentices in this Clan right now," Milkpaw replied dismissively to Rattlebone, although she felt a surge of pride inside. Her tail, kinked as usual, gave a small flick as if she were rolling her eyes.

"And it's weird, because I'm not usually a morning cat," Milkpaw added as she looked off to the side. "It might be because I'm hungry," she grumbled as a loud growl came from her stomach. With narrowed eyes, she looked over at Rattlebone and coolly asked, "So, is Coldsea making you do weird things too?"

Ploverkit (EdgeClan): Ploverkit beamed as he looked over at Stag and Chicoryclaw. "I found this flower near the nursery! It was in this bush with a lot of leaves..." he squeaked to Stag. "I don't know what it is, but I think it's nice!"

He then looked over at the deputy, eyes shining, and mewed, "Yea!" Ploverkit flicked his tail excitedly as he eyed the rabbit and added, "I'll try to!" After grabbing the rabbit with his jaws, the kit jumped up and down with excitement for about a minute or so before turning his ears in the direction of Hollyeyes, who was further off.

"Oh, hi!" the kit greeted the medicine cat, even though he wasn't really sure if the medicine cat was talking to him. Ploverkit continually eyed the flower and flicked his tail, as if he were worried that the flower would be blown away by the wind.

Dryvoice (HillClan): Dryvoice flattened his ears when he spotted Firefox and grumpily mewed, "It's none of your business, and you probably don't look much better." He dismissively flicked his tail at the she-cat before looking off in another direction.

He then spotted Cactusclimb approaching him and purred softly, even though he was somewhat concerned that the Rough Foot would notice his unkempt appearance. "Good morning to you, I suppose," he mewed with much more politeness than when he talked to Firefox. "Eh, the weather's alright. But everything feels the same to me these days. I think it's because I've been so... tired... as of late." He yawned softly as he continued looking over at Cactusclimb. "How about you?" he asked.

Dryvoice twitched his ears when he heard a faint mewing in the distance and turned his head in Thrushpaw's direction. "Oh, hello," he mewed somewhat dismissively with a lash of his tail. Normally, he'd be much colder around cats such as Thrushpaw and Cactusclimb, but he was too tired to be himself. His parents' deaths had affected him quite a lot, and he was haunted by the dreams of them passing away from illness; the dreams often played over and over, and the tom was forced to stay awake in order to ward off the dreams.
Mumblesun + Prickle (ShoalClan): Mumblesun flicked his ears as he continued to look up at the sky. He could hear faint whispers from the SunClan cats, but he couldn't understand what they were saying. The Sunwatcher assumed it was nothing important; perhaps they were talking about where to sunbathe, or the best viewing points. Sighing under his breath, he continued gazing at the sun, his tail twitching as he looked for any important sign from SunClan.

As they padded into camp, Prickle spotted Starsplash playfully mewing to Daybreak from a slight distance. Purring softly from amusement, the leader decided to approach them to see what was going on. They spotted a small crab dangling from Starsplash's mouth and asked, "Did you catch that on Daybreak's stomach?", with obvious amusement in their voice.

Milkpaw (WalkerClan): Milkpaw winced and flicked her ears when she spotted a she-cat padding towards her. "Pah, it's not much, considering that I'm one of the few apprentices in this Clan right now," Milkpaw replied dismissively to Rattlebone, although she felt a surge of pride inside. Her tail, kinked as usual, gave a small flick as if she were rolling her eyes.

"And it's weird, because I'm not usually a morning cat," Milkpaw added as she looked off to the side. "It might be because I'm hungry," she grumbled as a loud growl came from her stomach. With narrowed eyes, she looked over at Rattlebone and coolly asked, "So, is Coldsea making you do weird things too?"

Ploverkit (EdgeClan): Ploverkit beamed as he looked over at Stag and Chicoryclaw. "I found this flower near the nursery! It was in this bush with a lot of leaves..." he squeaked to Stag. "I don't know what it is, but I think it's nice!"

He then looked over at the deputy, eyes shining, and mewed, "Yea!" Ploverkit flicked his tail excitedly as he eyed the rabbit and added, "I'll try to!" After grabbing the rabbit with his jaws, the kit jumped up and down with excitement for about a minute or so before turning his ears in the direction of Hollyeyes, who was further off.

"Oh, hi!" the kit greeted the medicine cat, even though he wasn't really sure if the medicine cat was talking to him. Ploverkit continually eyed the flower and flicked his tail, as if he were worried that the flower would be blown away by the wind.

Dryvoice (HillClan): Dryvoice flattened his ears when he spotted Firefox and grumpily mewed, "It's none of your business, and you probably don't look much better." He dismissively flicked his tail at the she-cat before looking off in another direction.

He then spotted Cactusclimb approaching him and purred softly, even though he was somewhat concerned that the Rough Foot would notice his unkempt appearance. "Good morning to you, I suppose," he mewed with much more politeness than when he talked to Firefox. "Eh, the weather's alright. But everything feels the same to me these days. I think it's because I've been so... tired... as of late." He yawned softly as he continued looking over at Cactusclimb. "How about you?" he asked.

Dryvoice twitched his ears when he heard a faint mewing in the distance and turned his head in Thrushpaw's direction. "Oh, hello," he mewed somewhat dismissively with a lash of his tail. Normally, he'd be much colder around cats such as Thrushpaw and Cactusclimb, but he was too tired to be himself. His parents' deaths had affected him quite a lot, and he was haunted by the dreams of them passing away from illness; the dreams often played over and over, and the tom was forced to stay awake in order to ward off the dreams.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
HILLCLAN

Wolfeyes just stares at the she-cat like she's an idiot when she tries to deny that she's hungry. The only reason she didn't call Blossomleaf on her bluff was because she was choking back her laughter as the cat scarfed down the bird. "Yes.... I can see how you weren't hungry. Completely convinced in everyway." she told Blossomleaf in a dry voice while raising an eyebrow fur. Standing up from where she was sitting, she nudged her untouched food towards the Queen. "You can have my portion Blossomleaf, it seems your kits are a bit starved." Not waiting for a reply she padded out of the nursery den, the only reason she left so swiftly because she didn't want the Queen to try and say deny the second portion. The she-cat needed that second portion and a bit more from the looks of her, Wolfeyes thought.

Padding into the clearing she noticed that most of her clan was already up and moving about. This is what she got for soothing a widow cat. Hearing Paleheart mentioning her name she turned and spotted the second Deputy speaking to Willowfur. Trotting over, since it would take forever if she walked with her short chubby legs. She called out a fairly civil greeting to the two cats. Sitting down and curling her tail around her paws, she gave an apologetic excuse, "Sorry about the delay. Was coaxing Blossomleaf into eating something, has no one noticed she hasn't ate in a while?" She wasn't really asking the two, but just making a point of Blossomleaf's condition.

"Have you assigned anyone yet Paleheart? I was thinking of assigning Willowfur as a leader for a border patrol." She looks over to the she-cat and gives her some advice, "Pay attention the Walkerclan's borderline. They tend to get a bit daring this time of year." She sneered while talking about the cats, thinking of them as a annoying batch of cats that needed to be reprimanded. Turning back to Paleheart, "You can handle the matters of a hunting patrol, but I think it would be a good idea to assign someone to be with Blossomleaf. I don't have much faith in her state of mind at the moment, and she is due to have kits anytime now. Ill also leave this matter in your paws, any objects?" She asked without really meaning it. Yes she knew that she was dumping most of her duties onto the younger cat, but she didn't feel like dealing with such matters at the moment. Also she thought it would be a good experience for the young deputy.

SHOALCLAN

Leapingstorm held onto his grumbiness only for a bit longer, he was never able to stay upset with the affectionate she-cat for long. Letting out a hmph in defeat and to her offer, he nudged the remains of his food towards her. "Since you offered I wont complain. You best hurry though, I usually share my morning meal with Oso. And I'm sure you know how loud a brant goose can get when hungry." He told her with a slight purr to his tone that usually only Conchtail ever got to hear.

Licking the remainments of crab from his mouth and muzzle, he turned his head just in time as a hooded oriole crash landed into his face. Catching the silly bird in his paw to prevent it from further harming himself, he looked over his shoulder to Conchtail. "Looks like they just cant stay away from me, must be the smell of fish on my breath." He joked dryly. Looking back to the dazed bird and spoke a few broken lines to it.

You no hurt?
It took a moment, but the bird sang cheerfully, Me fine, me strong!
He almost laughed in the birds face, but sunclan bless him, he managed to hold it in. Yes, very strong. Food good on land?
The bird chirped sorrowfully at the question. No, food hard find. Much flying, very tiring.
Chuckling, Leapingstorm stood and looked to Conchtail. "I'm going to lay this little strong flyer down in our den. He seems all tuckered out at the moment, must have flown hard."
HILLCLAN

Wolfeyes just stares at the she-cat like she's an idiot when she tries to deny that she's hungry. The only reason she didn't call Blossomleaf on her bluff was because she was choking back her laughter as the cat scarfed down the bird. "Yes.... I can see how you weren't hungry. Completely convinced in everyway." she told Blossomleaf in a dry voice while raising an eyebrow fur. Standing up from where she was sitting, she nudged her untouched food towards the Queen. "You can have my portion Blossomleaf, it seems your kits are a bit starved." Not waiting for a reply she padded out of the nursery den, the only reason she left so swiftly because she didn't want the Queen to try and say deny the second portion. The she-cat needed that second portion and a bit more from the looks of her, Wolfeyes thought.

Padding into the clearing she noticed that most of her clan was already up and moving about. This is what she got for soothing a widow cat. Hearing Paleheart mentioning her name she turned and spotted the second Deputy speaking to Willowfur. Trotting over, since it would take forever if she walked with her short chubby legs. She called out a fairly civil greeting to the two cats. Sitting down and curling her tail around her paws, she gave an apologetic excuse, "Sorry about the delay. Was coaxing Blossomleaf into eating something, has no one noticed she hasn't ate in a while?" She wasn't really asking the two, but just making a point of Blossomleaf's condition.

"Have you assigned anyone yet Paleheart? I was thinking of assigning Willowfur as a leader for a border patrol." She looks over to the she-cat and gives her some advice, "Pay attention the Walkerclan's borderline. They tend to get a bit daring this time of year." She sneered while talking about the cats, thinking of them as a annoying batch of cats that needed to be reprimanded. Turning back to Paleheart, "You can handle the matters of a hunting patrol, but I think it would be a good idea to assign someone to be with Blossomleaf. I don't have much faith in her state of mind at the moment, and she is due to have kits anytime now. Ill also leave this matter in your paws, any objects?" She asked without really meaning it. Yes she knew that she was dumping most of her duties onto the younger cat, but she didn't feel like dealing with such matters at the moment. Also she thought it would be a good experience for the young deputy.

SHOALCLAN

Leapingstorm held onto his grumbiness only for a bit longer, he was never able to stay upset with the affectionate she-cat for long. Letting out a hmph in defeat and to her offer, he nudged the remains of his food towards her. "Since you offered I wont complain. You best hurry though, I usually share my morning meal with Oso. And I'm sure you know how loud a brant goose can get when hungry." He told her with a slight purr to his tone that usually only Conchtail ever got to hear.

Licking the remainments of crab from his mouth and muzzle, he turned his head just in time as a hooded oriole crash landed into his face. Catching the silly bird in his paw to prevent it from further harming himself, he looked over his shoulder to Conchtail. "Looks like they just cant stay away from me, must be the smell of fish on my breath." He joked dryly. Looking back to the dazed bird and spoke a few broken lines to it.

You no hurt?
It took a moment, but the bird sang cheerfully, Me fine, me strong!
He almost laughed in the birds face, but sunclan bless him, he managed to hold it in. Yes, very strong. Food good on land?
The bird chirped sorrowfully at the question. No, food hard find. Much flying, very tiring.
Chuckling, Leapingstorm stood and looked to Conchtail. "I'm going to lay this little strong flyer down in our den. He seems all tuckered out at the moment, must have flown hard."
Firefox // Hillclan
@SpottedSorex @Dogsblubblub @smerdyakov

Firefox fought back the urge to bristle. Rude! Let's see how rude you'll be when you come crawling for my help. She huffed; She understood why Dryvoice was in such a state - who wouldn't become distressed when kin died? Even she had mourned her mother's death; but she wasn't going to let her Clanmates suffer while she was around.

That will be difficult if they don't let me look after them. Firefox groaned inwardly, getting caught off guard when she felt a pressure to her side. His scent identified him before she turned to look, ears flicking in fondness at the sight of Thrushpaw.

"Good, you're up," She said by way of greeting. Dryvoice's sudden switch of tone didn't bypass Firefox in the slightest. "Now might be a good time as any to build up your role as Medicine Cat. Try and convince our obviously tired Dryvoice here to take it easy today." she titled her head to the tom, not bothering to keep her voice down. She didn't care that her attitude didn't give her much brownie points with her Clanmates (it did, deep down, but that wasn't important), but she wasn't going to let that stop her from doing her job. Sunclan forbid she be blamed for his recklessness.

It was then she spotted Blacksun, and Firefox sent an immediate prayer of thanks to Sunclan. With a quick nudge of her muzzle to the top of Thrushpaw's head, Firefox turned for the blind tom. "Come to me if you have any questions. You'll be fine."

Though Firefox didn't make it a habit of just leaving her apprentice alone, she also knew it would make Thrushpaw's job easier if she wasn't around. She trusted in him and his abilities - the younger tom was leaps and bounds kinder than she was, and he had a better grasp at words than she did. A little too quiet, but perhaps having to deal with others by himself would help him talk a little more.

As she approached, Firefox made her stops a little louder than usual to inform the tom of her approach, purring a little as she neared him. "Good morning, Blacksun." she greeted, tail waving, "You look as if someone trampled and then bit your tail."

Stag // Edgeclan
@/SpottedSorex @/Dogsblubblub
@/smerdyakov @superpapershark does it count if you were only mentioned?? weeps sorry

Stag felt a new sort of energy rush through him at the sight of Ploverkit. He loves his Clan and would uphold the Code and all it entailed to the bitter end, hissing and clawing, but sometimes...he can't but help of thinking that, in another life, he might be watching his own kits bounce around him. The thought of being a sire pleases him greatly, but then again, a way, everyone in the Clan was his kit and kin - the mere thought of him going against the Code, feeding into this fantasy, it makes his stomach drop.

With a shake, he turns to regard Chicoryclaw with a bright gaze. "A very nice sunrise! Too bad not all of our Clanmates can watch it..." Stag closes his eyes and nods to himself, opening his eyes again to survey the camp. Slowly, it's beginning to fill. He wonders where Dawnsun might be.

"Coldsea's getting colder, slowly. Our freshkill pile is still pretty well stocked, but we may have to plan early for the coming storm. What do you think?" he asks Chicoryclaw, glancing to Hollyeyes as well. He'll have to plan again when both his Medicine cats and Suns are awake. Stag knows it's usually just the Leader and Sunwatcher, sometimes the Deputy, but he likes to include everyone. The more the merrier, right? It covers all bases as well, and only makes sense for him to do so. He trusts in his Clanmates and values their suggestion, needs them just as much as they need him.

He hears the tiny slurps and tiny crunching sounds, and looks down fondly at Ploverkit. "You don't mind if these Elders talk about boring Elder stuff, do you, Ploverkit?" he asks with explicit fondness in his voice, purring as his tail swayed low and wide. He was absolutely adorable, Stag was truly blessed.
Firefox // Hillclan
@SpottedSorex @Dogsblubblub @smerdyakov

Firefox fought back the urge to bristle. Rude! Let's see how rude you'll be when you come crawling for my help. She huffed; She understood why Dryvoice was in such a state - who wouldn't become distressed when kin died? Even she had mourned her mother's death; but she wasn't going to let her Clanmates suffer while she was around.

That will be difficult if they don't let me look after them. Firefox groaned inwardly, getting caught off guard when she felt a pressure to her side. His scent identified him before she turned to look, ears flicking in fondness at the sight of Thrushpaw.

"Good, you're up," She said by way of greeting. Dryvoice's sudden switch of tone didn't bypass Firefox in the slightest. "Now might be a good time as any to build up your role as Medicine Cat. Try and convince our obviously tired Dryvoice here to take it easy today." she titled her head to the tom, not bothering to keep her voice down. She didn't care that her attitude didn't give her much brownie points with her Clanmates (it did, deep down, but that wasn't important), but she wasn't going to let that stop her from doing her job. Sunclan forbid she be blamed for his recklessness.

It was then she spotted Blacksun, and Firefox sent an immediate prayer of thanks to Sunclan. With a quick nudge of her muzzle to the top of Thrushpaw's head, Firefox turned for the blind tom. "Come to me if you have any questions. You'll be fine."

Though Firefox didn't make it a habit of just leaving her apprentice alone, she also knew it would make Thrushpaw's job easier if she wasn't around. She trusted in him and his abilities - the younger tom was leaps and bounds kinder than she was, and he had a better grasp at words than she did. A little too quiet, but perhaps having to deal with others by himself would help him talk a little more.

As she approached, Firefox made her stops a little louder than usual to inform the tom of her approach, purring a little as she neared him. "Good morning, Blacksun." she greeted, tail waving, "You look as if someone trampled and then bit your tail."

Stag // Edgeclan
@/SpottedSorex @/Dogsblubblub
@/smerdyakov @superpapershark does it count if you were only mentioned?? weeps sorry

Stag felt a new sort of energy rush through him at the sight of Ploverkit. He loves his Clan and would uphold the Code and all it entailed to the bitter end, hissing and clawing, but sometimes...he can't but help of thinking that, in another life, he might be watching his own kits bounce around him. The thought of being a sire pleases him greatly, but then again, a way, everyone in the Clan was his kit and kin - the mere thought of him going against the Code, feeding into this fantasy, it makes his stomach drop.

With a shake, he turns to regard Chicoryclaw with a bright gaze. "A very nice sunrise! Too bad not all of our Clanmates can watch it..." Stag closes his eyes and nods to himself, opening his eyes again to survey the camp. Slowly, it's beginning to fill. He wonders where Dawnsun might be.

"Coldsea's getting colder, slowly. Our freshkill pile is still pretty well stocked, but we may have to plan early for the coming storm. What do you think?" he asks Chicoryclaw, glancing to Hollyeyes as well. He'll have to plan again when both his Medicine cats and Suns are awake. Stag knows it's usually just the Leader and Sunwatcher, sometimes the Deputy, but he likes to include everyone. The more the merrier, right? It covers all bases as well, and only makes sense for him to do so. He trusts in his Clanmates and values their suggestion, needs them just as much as they need him.

He hears the tiny slurps and tiny crunching sounds, and looks down fondly at Ploverkit. "You don't mind if these Elders talk about boring Elder stuff, do you, Ploverkit?" he asks with explicit fondness in his voice, purring as his tail swayed low and wide. He was absolutely adorable, Stag was truly blessed.
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
((sorry this is probably 200% run-ons and gibberish-- guess who has a fever... it's this guy :}} ))
Hillclan

Paleheart looked down at their paws, worry swimming through their yellow eyes, "Oh, I don't know, if I assign you and Wolfeyes comes around and assigns you again... No. I have to ask her first--"

In the branches of the Smoke Tree, three warrior had begun to stir and stretch, their shaggy head poking over the sides of the branches and staring down at the Second Deputy expectantly. Paleheart swallowed and gave Willowfur a pleading look, as if there was something she could do. Just then Wolfeyes appeared. Paleheart stiffened and then relaxed as the Deputy took charge of the border patrols, only to look lost again as the hunting patrols fell to them.

"Oh, um-- Willowfur, yes... You-- you find two others to um go patrol the borders and uh, I'll go find some cats to hunt."

The Second Deputy scampered away, as if their tail had been lit on fire, completely forgetting about assigning a companion to Blossomleaf.

Pebblefall leapt down from the Smoke Tree with a snort, watching the Second Deputy go through slanted eyes. Then he turned to the two she-cats and dipped his head in greeting.

"If you need help with either patrol, please let me know," he said, "I'll even find an apprentice to groom Blossomfall while the warriors are busy in the hills."

- - - - - -

Cactusclimb purred a quick greeting to Thrushpaw and then rolled back onto her haunches, tilting her head to the side as Dryvoice spoke.

"Eh, the weather's alright. But everything feels the same to me these days. I think it's because I've been so... tired... as of late. How about you?"

"Oh, I'm much the same as always-- Ready for the go-ahead to go on an expedition. There hasn't been one in ages and I've been dying to see what the hills are like beyond Hillclan," she squinted at Dryvoice suddenly and added, "Not today though, wouldn't want my fellow Rough Foot to be too tired to enjoy the adventure."

She leaned in towards him, "Still not sleeping well? Is that what you were talking to Firefox about?" A beat, and she shook her head, "I mean, I don't want to pry but, we're clanmates, after all, and the clan's only Rough Foots. We have to keep an eye on each other."

- - - - - - - -

Blacksun's sun watching vantage was a few coyote lengths away from the clan: far enough that he would not be distracted by the ceaseless chattering of his clanmates but close enough that it could be defended in a potential attack. As a medicine apprentice, he had often climbed up on the rough, slanted stone to watch the distant figures moving through Walkerclan and along the Stone Shore. Now, he only turned his head towards the sun and could barely remember what the desert below looked like at all.

He was curled up on the rock-- Sunclan's voices were still evading him-- and, when he heard the Medicine Cat's voice, he half believed it was from Sunclan. He turned his nose in it's direction though and heard footsteps in the darkness.

Firefox, he thought, What does she want?

But she answered for him, "Good morning, Blacksun. You look as if someone trampled and then bit your tail."

His whiskers twitched, but he kept his ears still. As Medicine Cats went, Firefox was much more agreeable than the water-brained Shoalclan healers-- At least a Hillclan cat would never babble so loudly and so often about Moonclan gibberish. As if it meant anything. As if it were anywhere important as him--

He shook his head and nodded in the direct of her voice, "It would be a better morning, if I knew where we stood with Sunclan. These clouds--" he trailed off, feeling as though he'd said too much, "I imagine coldsea must effect your herb stores, yes?"

A stab at civility, but his mouth felt odd and dry after he said it. Foolish. That was the word-- Why was he wasting time with--

"What is it you need from me, Firefox," he added quickly, regaining his professionalism.

Walkerclan

Watching the apprentice flick the compliment off like a fly, Rattlebone gave a small purr of amusement.

"And it's weird, because I'm not usually a morning cat. It might be because I'm hungry. So, is Coldsea making you do weird things too?"

Rattlebone felt her inside twist slightly, the fresh kill stored under the thorns was either next to nothing or nearly inedible.

They'll send us out again tonight, certain as salt, Rattlebone thought, Me and Duskrun... Can't bring in nearly enough for the entire clan-- not just us two and--

With a lazy flick of her feathery tail, Rattlebone clipped her shoulder against Milkpaw's, "Yeah, makes me wish I could talk pretty to the sea birds, like those weird Shoalclan cats do," she laughed, dropping into a crouch as if she were stalking one of them, "Just tell it it was clever and welcome and then BAM!"

She leapt onto a clod of mud and shredded it, adding a few bad imitations of a struggling bird. When she was satisfied that the mud was "dead", she turned back to Milkpaw,

"See, we could feed the clan for half a moon, pro'ly."

Worry twisted in her again.

Edgeclan

Hummingwing stood over Dawnsun, looking torn.

"H-hey, Dawn-Dawnsun," he prodded her gently with his paw, "I th-think it's t-time t-to get up. The- sun might come out any second."

He could see Stag and his clanmates, gathering near the fresh kill pile, and gave Dawnsun another respectful prod.

Shoalclan

"Did you catch that on Daybreak's stomach?"

Starsplash nodded eagerly and turned in an excited circle.

"Wuh dun eben gotter hunin the tsea any muwah," they spat the spat one and gave it another swat for good measure, "We can just use Daybreak's belly!"
((sorry this is probably 200% run-ons and gibberish-- guess who has a fever... it's this guy :}} ))
Hillclan

Paleheart looked down at their paws, worry swimming through their yellow eyes, "Oh, I don't know, if I assign you and Wolfeyes comes around and assigns you again... No. I have to ask her first--"

In the branches of the Smoke Tree, three warrior had begun to stir and stretch, their shaggy head poking over the sides of the branches and staring down at the Second Deputy expectantly. Paleheart swallowed and gave Willowfur a pleading look, as if there was something she could do. Just then Wolfeyes appeared. Paleheart stiffened and then relaxed as the Deputy took charge of the border patrols, only to look lost again as the hunting patrols fell to them.

"Oh, um-- Willowfur, yes... You-- you find two others to um go patrol the borders and uh, I'll go find some cats to hunt."

The Second Deputy scampered away, as if their tail had been lit on fire, completely forgetting about assigning a companion to Blossomleaf.

Pebblefall leapt down from the Smoke Tree with a snort, watching the Second Deputy go through slanted eyes. Then he turned to the two she-cats and dipped his head in greeting.

"If you need help with either patrol, please let me know," he said, "I'll even find an apprentice to groom Blossomfall while the warriors are busy in the hills."

- - - - - -

Cactusclimb purred a quick greeting to Thrushpaw and then rolled back onto her haunches, tilting her head to the side as Dryvoice spoke.

"Eh, the weather's alright. But everything feels the same to me these days. I think it's because I've been so... tired... as of late. How about you?"

"Oh, I'm much the same as always-- Ready for the go-ahead to go on an expedition. There hasn't been one in ages and I've been dying to see what the hills are like beyond Hillclan," she squinted at Dryvoice suddenly and added, "Not today though, wouldn't want my fellow Rough Foot to be too tired to enjoy the adventure."

She leaned in towards him, "Still not sleeping well? Is that what you were talking to Firefox about?" A beat, and she shook her head, "I mean, I don't want to pry but, we're clanmates, after all, and the clan's only Rough Foots. We have to keep an eye on each other."

- - - - - - - -

Blacksun's sun watching vantage was a few coyote lengths away from the clan: far enough that he would not be distracted by the ceaseless chattering of his clanmates but close enough that it could be defended in a potential attack. As a medicine apprentice, he had often climbed up on the rough, slanted stone to watch the distant figures moving through Walkerclan and along the Stone Shore. Now, he only turned his head towards the sun and could barely remember what the desert below looked like at all.

He was curled up on the rock-- Sunclan's voices were still evading him-- and, when he heard the Medicine Cat's voice, he half believed it was from Sunclan. He turned his nose in it's direction though and heard footsteps in the darkness.

Firefox, he thought, What does she want?

But she answered for him, "Good morning, Blacksun. You look as if someone trampled and then bit your tail."

His whiskers twitched, but he kept his ears still. As Medicine Cats went, Firefox was much more agreeable than the water-brained Shoalclan healers-- At least a Hillclan cat would never babble so loudly and so often about Moonclan gibberish. As if it meant anything. As if it were anywhere important as him--

He shook his head and nodded in the direct of her voice, "It would be a better morning, if I knew where we stood with Sunclan. These clouds--" he trailed off, feeling as though he'd said too much, "I imagine coldsea must effect your herb stores, yes?"

A stab at civility, but his mouth felt odd and dry after he said it. Foolish. That was the word-- Why was he wasting time with--

"What is it you need from me, Firefox," he added quickly, regaining his professionalism.

Walkerclan

Watching the apprentice flick the compliment off like a fly, Rattlebone gave a small purr of amusement.

"And it's weird, because I'm not usually a morning cat. It might be because I'm hungry. So, is Coldsea making you do weird things too?"

Rattlebone felt her inside twist slightly, the fresh kill stored under the thorns was either next to nothing or nearly inedible.

They'll send us out again tonight, certain as salt, Rattlebone thought, Me and Duskrun... Can't bring in nearly enough for the entire clan-- not just us two and--

With a lazy flick of her feathery tail, Rattlebone clipped her shoulder against Milkpaw's, "Yeah, makes me wish I could talk pretty to the sea birds, like those weird Shoalclan cats do," she laughed, dropping into a crouch as if she were stalking one of them, "Just tell it it was clever and welcome and then BAM!"

She leapt onto a clod of mud and shredded it, adding a few bad imitations of a struggling bird. When she was satisfied that the mud was "dead", she turned back to Milkpaw,

"See, we could feed the clan for half a moon, pro'ly."

Worry twisted in her again.

Edgeclan

Hummingwing stood over Dawnsun, looking torn.

"H-hey, Dawn-Dawnsun," he prodded her gently with his paw, "I th-think it's t-time t-to get up. The- sun might come out any second."

He could see Stag and his clanmates, gathering near the fresh kill pile, and gave Dawnsun another respectful prod.

Shoalclan

"Did you catch that on Daybreak's stomach?"

Starsplash nodded eagerly and turned in an excited circle.

"Wuh dun eben gotter hunin the tsea any muwah," they spat the spat one and gave it another swat for good measure, "We can just use Daybreak's belly!"
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Mumblesun, sort of, and Prickle (ShoalClan): Mumblesun continued staring at the sun, his fluffy tail curling slightly as he listened for any signs from SunClan. Still, there was nothing important that they said. The felil thought, "Hm, they seem pretty quiet today... If you don't count their discussions about freshkill and basking spots..." With a small huff, the felil continued his job.

Prickle's eyes twinkled softly as they looked at Starsplash in amusement and chuckled. "It would be interesting if Daybreak's belly could be used as a crab attractor," the leader quipped with a cheeky smile on their face. "But until we perfect that, I doubt we can stop hunting at the sea. Besides, what would the Far Swimmers do if we stopped relying on the sea?" Prickle purred in amusement once more when they saw Starsplash swatting at their crab.

Milkpaw (WalkerClan): Milkpaw gave a wry purr in amusement as Rattlebone rested her tail on her shoulder. The she-cat tried not to mind Rattlebone's touch as she coolly replied, "Yea, but I wouldn't want to sound loony. Besides, talking to birds is weird. I'm pretty sure that the cats who do it are weird too."

The apprentice flicked her tail once more as Rattlebone proceeded to shred a piece of mud like it was a bird. Milkpaw couldn't help but purr softly in amusement while watching. "Pretty sure we could, if we had birds," Milkpaw mewed with a somewhat longing tone. "Birds taste good, too." The apprentice looked at Rattlebone and smirked. "Much better than mud anyway," she added somewhat teasingly.

Ploverkit (EdgeClan): As the kit continued nibbling at the rabbit, Ploverkit looked up at Stag and mewed, "I don't mind at all," with a flick of his tail. He glanced over at Chicoryclaw before sitting down, rabbit still in his mouth, and adding, "I like knowing what's going on, anyway. It makes me feel more important."

By now, the kit was using the rabbit more like a toy than food, since he was full but didn't want to admit it. He felt that it was his obligation to impress the "big cats" (what he called virtually everyone who was older than him, especially the leader and deputy) and to make himself like them. If he admitted he was full, he thought, they might give him something measly like a sparrow, and Ploverkit didn't like small birds.

Ploverkit continued batting at his rabbit as he alternated looks between Stag and Chicoryclaw. "Besides, you're both really cool! I wanna be like you some day!" the kit exclaimed with a twinkle in his eyes.

Dryvoice (HillClan): Dryvoice watched as Firefox padded towards Thrushpaw and started to talk to him. He flattened his ears and let out a slight snarl when the she-cat mentioned him. "I'm fine," he quietly grumbled under his breath, his fluffed-out tail flicking back and forth in irritation.

"I suppose..." the tom slowly mewed to Cactusclimb as he tried to think what the territory beyond HillClan was like. He remembered stories from his parents about really big hills, or mountains as they called it, and vast expanses of land, but he had not heard these stories since he was a young kit, so he couldn't exactly remember them well. Dryvoice let out a small cough due to his throat starting to dry out and looked at the ground as he tried to hide his eyes clouding slightly from the memories of his parents.

When Cactusclimb leaned in towards him, Dryvoice winced and tensed up, but he relaxed once she stepped away. "It's not like you had to think much to find that out," the tom mewed somewhat coldly with a lash of his tail. He was starting to become more alert, although he was still fairly sleepy. "But yea, it's not been that great..." he added with a small mumble. His eyes softened slightly as he looked over at Cactusclimb, but they still remained relatively cold; deep inside, he appreciated her kindness and wondered if he could get to know her better, but reaching out was never exactly his forte.

"I still get bad dreams when I sleep," he mumbled under his breath, making sure that only Cactusclimb could hear. He tried to be careful with his words so the she-cat wouldn't learn too much about him. "And they really are bad... They keep replaying the same thing, over and over... I try to stay awake so I don't have to deal with them, but..." The tom yawned and tiredly looked at his paws. "I don't exactly think it's a good idea, now that I think about it."
Mumblesun, sort of, and Prickle (ShoalClan): Mumblesun continued staring at the sun, his fluffy tail curling slightly as he listened for any signs from SunClan. Still, there was nothing important that they said. The felil thought, "Hm, they seem pretty quiet today... If you don't count their discussions about freshkill and basking spots..." With a small huff, the felil continued his job.

Prickle's eyes twinkled softly as they looked at Starsplash in amusement and chuckled. "It would be interesting if Daybreak's belly could be used as a crab attractor," the leader quipped with a cheeky smile on their face. "But until we perfect that, I doubt we can stop hunting at the sea. Besides, what would the Far Swimmers do if we stopped relying on the sea?" Prickle purred in amusement once more when they saw Starsplash swatting at their crab.

Milkpaw (WalkerClan): Milkpaw gave a wry purr in amusement as Rattlebone rested her tail on her shoulder. The she-cat tried not to mind Rattlebone's touch as she coolly replied, "Yea, but I wouldn't want to sound loony. Besides, talking to birds is weird. I'm pretty sure that the cats who do it are weird too."

The apprentice flicked her tail once more as Rattlebone proceeded to shred a piece of mud like it was a bird. Milkpaw couldn't help but purr softly in amusement while watching. "Pretty sure we could, if we had birds," Milkpaw mewed with a somewhat longing tone. "Birds taste good, too." The apprentice looked at Rattlebone and smirked. "Much better than mud anyway," she added somewhat teasingly.

Ploverkit (EdgeClan): As the kit continued nibbling at the rabbit, Ploverkit looked up at Stag and mewed, "I don't mind at all," with a flick of his tail. He glanced over at Chicoryclaw before sitting down, rabbit still in his mouth, and adding, "I like knowing what's going on, anyway. It makes me feel more important."

By now, the kit was using the rabbit more like a toy than food, since he was full but didn't want to admit it. He felt that it was his obligation to impress the "big cats" (what he called virtually everyone who was older than him, especially the leader and deputy) and to make himself like them. If he admitted he was full, he thought, they might give him something measly like a sparrow, and Ploverkit didn't like small birds.

Ploverkit continued batting at his rabbit as he alternated looks between Stag and Chicoryclaw. "Besides, you're both really cool! I wanna be like you some day!" the kit exclaimed with a twinkle in his eyes.

Dryvoice (HillClan): Dryvoice watched as Firefox padded towards Thrushpaw and started to talk to him. He flattened his ears and let out a slight snarl when the she-cat mentioned him. "I'm fine," he quietly grumbled under his breath, his fluffed-out tail flicking back and forth in irritation.

"I suppose..." the tom slowly mewed to Cactusclimb as he tried to think what the territory beyond HillClan was like. He remembered stories from his parents about really big hills, or mountains as they called it, and vast expanses of land, but he had not heard these stories since he was a young kit, so he couldn't exactly remember them well. Dryvoice let out a small cough due to his throat starting to dry out and looked at the ground as he tried to hide his eyes clouding slightly from the memories of his parents.

When Cactusclimb leaned in towards him, Dryvoice winced and tensed up, but he relaxed once she stepped away. "It's not like you had to think much to find that out," the tom mewed somewhat coldly with a lash of his tail. He was starting to become more alert, although he was still fairly sleepy. "But yea, it's not been that great..." he added with a small mumble. His eyes softened slightly as he looked over at Cactusclimb, but they still remained relatively cold; deep inside, he appreciated her kindness and wondered if he could get to know her better, but reaching out was never exactly his forte.

"I still get bad dreams when I sleep," he mumbled under his breath, making sure that only Cactusclimb could hear. He tried to be careful with his words so the she-cat wouldn't learn too much about him. "And they really are bad... They keep replaying the same thing, over and over... I try to stay awake so I don't have to deal with them, but..." The tom yawned and tiredly looked at his paws. "I don't exactly think it's a good idea, now that I think about it."
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
1 2 3 4 5