Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yarrowclan - Warriors RP [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@Jaystripes

Birchfoot flattened her ears to her skull involuntarily when Flintstrike brushed up against her. Crap. I almost got away. "I heard you s-say s-something, what was it?" He asked. Birchfoot's thoughts raced. Did he not remember? Or was this a trick? She really didn't want to repeat what she had said initially. Ah! She had also said that she was going to bring food to Tigerleaf. That would work.

"I said I was going to bring this sparrow to Tigerleaf." She offered, setting down the sparrow so she could talk. Birchfoot tried to hold the deputy's gaze, but she quickly broke it and looked away. "I don't know, then I figured I'd go see if Mudsplash needs anything." She shifted uncomfortably. "May I go?" Nailed it.
@Jaystripes

Birchfoot flattened her ears to her skull involuntarily when Flintstrike brushed up against her. Crap. I almost got away. "I heard you s-say s-something, what was it?" He asked. Birchfoot's thoughts raced. Did he not remember? Or was this a trick? She really didn't want to repeat what she had said initially. Ah! She had also said that she was going to bring food to Tigerleaf. That would work.

"I said I was going to bring this sparrow to Tigerleaf." She offered, setting down the sparrow so she could talk. Birchfoot tried to hold the deputy's gaze, but she quickly broke it and looked away. "I don't know, then I figured I'd go see if Mudsplash needs anything." She shifted uncomfortably. "May I go?" Nailed it.
lightning_banner.pnglightning_0.png486.png7568.pnglightning_banner.png
Starting Over | Always ping, please
Larkflare wandered futher and further from the base, but she was not as lucky. Finally, after almost reaching the enemy clans' borders, she saw a mouse nibbling on a seed. She would have to be careful in order to not be seen, but she couldn't scent any patrols. Completing the kill, she warily walked farther away where she wouldn't be so on edge. She couldn't watch for prey and cats at the same time. While walking by a small pond that was probably just a puddle, she spied a water vole. She pounced and missed, but hunger made her desperate. It disappeared into a hole, but she dug until she found it again. That will have to do. I've been hunting for awhile.
She went back to camp.
Larkflare wandered futher and further from the base, but she was not as lucky. Finally, after almost reaching the enemy clans' borders, she saw a mouse nibbling on a seed. She would have to be careful in order to not be seen, but she couldn't scent any patrols. Completing the kill, she warily walked farther away where she wouldn't be so on edge. She couldn't watch for prey and cats at the same time. While walking by a small pond that was probably just a puddle, she spied a water vole. She pounced and missed, but hunger made her desperate. It disappeared into a hole, but she dug until she found it again. That will have to do. I've been hunting for awhile.
She went back to camp.
Russetpaw fixed Ashpaw with a glare. "I'm completely fine, you mouse-brain, and unless you plan on losing an eye I suggest you get out of here!" To prove her point, she snapped her teeth dangerously close to Ashpaw's ear.

Rootpaw heard Flintstrike tell all of the apprentices to clean up, and darted over to Cricketpaw. "Hey, Cricketpaw!" He exclaimed, his amber eyes shining with excitement. "Flintstrike told all of us to clean up this place! Finally! We've got something to do! I've been soo bored for the last couple minutes!"

Russetpaw fixed Ashpaw with a glare. "I'm completely fine, you mouse-brain, and unless you plan on losing an eye I suggest you get out of here!" To prove her point, she snapped her teeth dangerously close to Ashpaw's ear.

Rootpaw heard Flintstrike tell all of the apprentices to clean up, and darted over to Cricketpaw. "Hey, Cricketpaw!" He exclaimed, his amber eyes shining with excitement. "Flintstrike told all of us to clean up this place! Finally! We've got something to do! I've been soo bored for the last couple minutes!"

Ashpaw:
"The threat, means nothing to me. There's something wrong with you and i wanna find out!" he purred softly. He stared at her and blocked the way.
Ashpaw:
"The threat, means nothing to me. There's something wrong with you and i wanna find out!" he purred softly. He stared at her and blocked the way.
QF79mSv.png
Russetpaw curled her lip in a snarl. "Get. Out. Of. My. Way." She unsheathed her claws. "I will do it." This tom was really getting on her nerves, but she couldn't say she wasn't happy for an excuse to claw someone.
Russetpaw curled her lip in a snarl. "Get. Out. Of. My. Way." She unsheathed her claws. "I will do it." This tom was really getting on her nerves, but she couldn't say she wasn't happy for an excuse to claw someone.
Rosewing saw Russetpaw and Ashpaw arguing. Ok here's something to doShe thought to herself.
"Hey, hey!" Rosewing said as she bounded up to the two apprentices, "Let's not get into a fight. I understand that it sucks to be here but let's not bite each others throats." Rosewing lashed her tail. The two apprentices shut their mouths.
"You two should start cleaning too. Flintstrike ordered it," Rosewing finished.
Rosewing saw Russetpaw and Ashpaw arguing. Ok here's something to doShe thought to herself.
"Hey, hey!" Rosewing said as she bounded up to the two apprentices, "Let's not get into a fight. I understand that it sucks to be here but let's not bite each others throats." Rosewing lashed her tail. The two apprentices shut their mouths.
"You two should start cleaning too. Flintstrike ordered it," Rosewing finished.
I’ve been spotted. :0
@Jaystripes

"Be truthful next time." Birchfoot's pelt bristled.

"I did tell the truth!" She mewled as she jumped after Flintstrike. She came to a sliding stop in front of him, cutting him off. "I just-" she paused and her head drooped a bit, "I just didn't tell you everything I said." Another pause. "Because I hadn't meant to say it the first time."
@Jaystripes

"Be truthful next time." Birchfoot's pelt bristled.

"I did tell the truth!" She mewled as she jumped after Flintstrike. She came to a sliding stop in front of him, cutting him off. "I just-" she paused and her head drooped a bit, "I just didn't tell you everything I said." Another pause. "Because I hadn't meant to say it the first time."
lightning_banner.pnglightning_0.png486.png7568.pnglightning_banner.png
Starting Over | Always ping, please
@SoleilClan

Russet-tail gave a sigh relief to hear he was not the first and surely by that measure not last tom was having concerned about fathering kits. but even more than that he was happy that after willowtuft seemed so distant she would comeback to being his lovely mate after their kits where born.

" T-thank you Quillfang. you really helped i'm glad to know all this really." russet-tail perked his ears up the fluffy tom giddy with the idea that he'd soon have some lovely kits to watch.

"And yes willowtuft would normally be a queen by now. but she chose to keep mentoring Sunpaw and hunting for the clan even though shes only a moon away from kitting. were hoping that sunpaw is trained by then." he gave a polite mew slightly embarrassed that he had been so nervous to ask the older warrior about his kits.
@SoleilClan

Russet-tail gave a sigh relief to hear he was not the first and surely by that measure not last tom was having concerned about fathering kits. but even more than that he was happy that after willowtuft seemed so distant she would comeback to being his lovely mate after their kits where born.

" T-thank you Quillfang. you really helped i'm glad to know all this really." russet-tail perked his ears up the fluffy tom giddy with the idea that he'd soon have some lovely kits to watch.

"And yes willowtuft would normally be a queen by now. but she chose to keep mentoring Sunpaw and hunting for the clan even though shes only a moon away from kitting. were hoping that sunpaw is trained by then." he gave a polite mew slightly embarrassed that he had been so nervous to ask the older warrior about his kits.
Russetpaw lashed her tail angrily. "He was in my way, and wouldn't move." Needless to say, now she wouldn't get to rip that smug look off his face, but whatever, at least he wasn't bothering her anymore. Russetpaw strode past Ashpaw and began pushing twoleg junk into a pile. Filthy Twolegs. Figures that the great deputy wouldn't want his paws to get dirty and has us do it instead.
Russetpaw lashed her tail angrily. "He was in my way, and wouldn't move." Needless to say, now she wouldn't get to rip that smug look off his face, but whatever, at least he wasn't bothering her anymore. Russetpaw strode past Ashpaw and began pushing twoleg junk into a pile. Filthy Twolegs. Figures that the great deputy wouldn't want his paws to get dirty and has us do it instead.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30