Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yarrowclan - Warriors RP [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@SoleilClan sorry for being late timezone of Aussie ya know? anyway i would like to put my three cents into the roleplay with my own cats

UserName: NymphQueen

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: Skype Tumblr.
I live here (;_;)

Warrior Name: willowtuft

Description or image of cat: a silver somali she cat with sleek slick fur and pale green eyes.

Personality: a very flirty queen behind her mates back that normal says she was only joking and not to take things so seriously. but is devoted to her kits and duty even if her mind wanders.

Backstory: a she cat who after falling in love with a tom from another clan who took the chance to flee with him. later in a great storm to stumble into yarrow clan Territory. later proving that they could be of use to the dying clan.

Mate: Russet-tail

Kits: soon to be announced.

Crush: her apprentice Sunpaw

Mother: Reedgaze

Father: Howllowear

Siblings: finchkit and goldenkit

____________________________________________________________________________________
Warrior Name: Russet-tail

Description or image of cat: a brown long haired tabby tom with a slight tinge of red on the upper side of his tail with pungent yellow eyes.

Personality: a tom who tries his best to mange his mate and kits and being a warrior even though he feels guilty he cant do what so many have. he always thinks "every kit had a farther who manged so why cant I?"

Backstory: after falling in love with a she cat from a different clan fearing how his family and clan would react he convinced her to flee with him.

Mate: Willowtuft

Crush: just his mate

Mother: Splashclaw

Father: Fernblaze

Siblings: Otterfoot and Kindleheart
____________________________________________________________________________________
Warrior Name: Sunpaw

Description or image of cat: a fire point rag doll tom with pale sky blue eyes

Personality: a confident shy and quiet cat that seems to all ways have his head in the clouds.

Backstory: one day and strange smell snapped its way through the yarrowclan border the smell of a rouge tom and kittypet she cat. when a patrol went to check it out, all they found was a young kit only about three moons old. given the warrior name sunkit was then to be mentored by willowtuft.

Mate: none? ( ?° ? ?°)

Kits: none

Crush: none

Mother: marshmallow

Father: max

Siblings: unknown
@SoleilClan sorry for being late timezone of Aussie ya know? anyway i would like to put my three cents into the roleplay with my own cats

UserName: NymphQueen

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: Skype Tumblr.
I live here (;_;)

Warrior Name: willowtuft

Description or image of cat: a silver somali she cat with sleek slick fur and pale green eyes.

Personality: a very flirty queen behind her mates back that normal says she was only joking and not to take things so seriously. but is devoted to her kits and duty even if her mind wanders.

Backstory: a she cat who after falling in love with a tom from another clan who took the chance to flee with him. later in a great storm to stumble into yarrow clan Territory. later proving that they could be of use to the dying clan.

Mate: Russet-tail

Crush: her apprentice Sunpaw

Mother: Reedgaze

Father: Howllowear

Siblings: finchkit and goldenkit

Warrior Name: Russet-tail

Description or image of cat: a brown long haired tabby tom with a slight tinge of red on the upper side of his tail with pungent yellow eyes.

Personality: a tom who tries his best to mange his mate and kits and being a warrior even though he feels guilty he cant do what so many have. he always thinks "every kit had a farther who manged so why cant I?"

Backstory: after falling in love with a she cat from a different clan fearing how his family and clan would react he convinced her to flee with him.

Mate: Willowtuft

Crush: just his mate

Mother: Splashclaw

Father: Fernblaze

Siblings: Otterfoot and Kindleheart
Warrior Name: Sunpaw

Description or image of cat: a fire point rag doll tom with pale sky blue eyes

Personality: a confident shy and quiet cat that seems to all ways have his head in the clouds.

Backstory: one day and strange smell snapped its way through the yarrowclan border the smell of a rouge tom and kittypet she cat. when a patrol went to check it out, all they found was a young kit only about three moons old. given the warrior name sunkit was then to be mentored by willowtuft.

Mate: none? ( ?° ? ?°)

Crush: none

Mother: marshmallow

Father: max

Siblings: unknown
@nymphqueen All accepted]

"Hello, Rosewing." she purred softly. "You may sit down." [ @DragonheartofTC ]

"Hello, and I am alright, Flintstrike. Just worried about this whole deal. What about you?" she replied politley giving him a warm look. [ @Jaystripes ]
@nymphqueen All accepted]

"Hello, Rosewing." she purred softly. "You may sit down." [ @DragonheartofTC ]

"Hello, and I am alright, Flintstrike. Just worried about this whole deal. What about you?" she replied politley giving him a warm look. [ @Jaystripes ]
QF79mSv.png
(sorry for the long text wall ^^')

Sunpaw noticed how much larger Willowtuft's belly was becoming. she had chosen not to move to the designated nursery of the abandoned twoleg nest, but to keep mentoring him, but she was only about a moon away from kitting. he had heard from round the clan that queens grew irritable around the time that they were becoming immobile yet, Willowtuft was as nice to him as ever though she did scold him when ever he was reckless while hunting prey. but that must have been due to the scarcity of it right? he flicked his ear lost in his own mind. as he continued walking trough the area that was deemed safe to hunt in, his tail gave a small twitch while he was walking too deep in though to see the rock that he ran face first into.

Sunpaw! Willowtuft swiftly turned to see her apprentice sitting muzzle looking soar after the collision.

"Sunpaw please you must watch where your going!" she sighed as she gave a strong yowl.
"I'm sorry just hurry up let's see if we can catch anything today" Sunpaw always felt so bad when he though he had let his mentor down flattening his ears he trotted to catch up with the waddling Queen.

pushing through the over grown grass in to the clan terriory sunpaw looked happy with him self bringing what under the circumstances could be considered a nice plump vole.
meanwhile willowtuft carried a small lark with two Beatles. after putting thier catches on the prey pile willow tuft gave a sweet meow to sunpaw " well what a productive day! hurry off and get some rest i think i heard talk of us being on dawn patrol next sunrise!"
(sorry for the long text wall ^^')

Sunpaw noticed how much larger Willowtuft's belly was becoming. she had chosen not to move to the designated nursery of the abandoned twoleg nest, but to keep mentoring him, but she was only about a moon away from kitting. he had heard from round the clan that queens grew irritable around the time that they were becoming immobile yet, Willowtuft was as nice to him as ever though she did scold him when ever he was reckless while hunting prey. but that must have been due to the scarcity of it right? he flicked his ear lost in his own mind. as he continued walking trough the area that was deemed safe to hunt in, his tail gave a small twitch while he was walking too deep in though to see the rock that he ran face first into.

Sunpaw! Willowtuft swiftly turned to see her apprentice sitting muzzle looking soar after the collision.

"Sunpaw please you must watch where your going!" she sighed as she gave a strong yowl.
"I'm sorry just hurry up let's see if we can catch anything today" Sunpaw always felt so bad when he though he had let his mentor down flattening his ears he trotted to catch up with the waddling Queen.

pushing through the over grown grass in to the clan terriory sunpaw looked happy with him self bringing what under the circumstances could be considered a nice plump vole.
meanwhile willowtuft carried a small lark with two Beatles. after putting thier catches on the prey pile willow tuft gave a sweet meow to sunpaw " well what a productive day! hurry off and get some rest i think i heard talk of us being on dawn patrol next sunrise!"
(Just a question, why are there supposed to be three med cats, and three med apprentices?)

"Life is not always a straight path." Pebblepaw murmured to Mudsplash, padding up behind him. Pebblepaw couldn't lie, though. There were much more herbs in their old medicine cat den than in this one. He sat down and began to sort the herbs that Mudsplash had not finished, and pushed the cobwebs into a pile.

Rootpaw leaped out of his nest and glanced around, spotting Gingerstar and Rosewing having a friendly chat, not paying attention to anything around them.... A mischievous grin spread across Rootpaw's face. It was perfect. He bounded over to his secret stash of dead bugs that he had found/ caught-and-tried-not-to-squish-them and buried. Rootpaw pawed around through the bugs, selected a perfectly enormous spider that he had been saving for an occasion like this, and snuck past the two chatting warriors and placed the spider in Gingerstar's nest. He darted away before the warriors turned, and dashed over to Flintstrike. "Hey Flintstrike! Are there any patrols I can join?" He asked, putting on his most innocent I-only-want-to-help-the-clan look.

Russetpaw sat scowling in the corner glaring at every passing clanmate, wishing she could rip all of their throats out. That would be exciting. She stared at her stupid brother, Rootpaw, and maximized the hate-stare as he placed some giant hairy thing in Gingerstar's nest. Not like she was worried for Gingerstar. Rootpaw would be much smarter to stuff deathberries in his prey instead. That would be a prank worth the trouble.
(Just a question, why are there supposed to be three med cats, and three med apprentices?)

"Life is not always a straight path." Pebblepaw murmured to Mudsplash, padding up behind him. Pebblepaw couldn't lie, though. There were much more herbs in their old medicine cat den than in this one. He sat down and began to sort the herbs that Mudsplash had not finished, and pushed the cobwebs into a pile.

Rootpaw leaped out of his nest and glanced around, spotting Gingerstar and Rosewing having a friendly chat, not paying attention to anything around them.... A mischievous grin spread across Rootpaw's face. It was perfect. He bounded over to his secret stash of dead bugs that he had found/ caught-and-tried-not-to-squish-them and buried. Rootpaw pawed around through the bugs, selected a perfectly enormous spider that he had been saving for an occasion like this, and snuck past the two chatting warriors and placed the spider in Gingerstar's nest. He darted away before the warriors turned, and dashed over to Flintstrike. "Hey Flintstrike! Are there any patrols I can join?" He asked, putting on his most innocent I-only-want-to-help-the-clan look.

Russetpaw sat scowling in the corner glaring at every passing clanmate, wishing she could rip all of their throats out. That would be exciting. She stared at her stupid brother, Rootpaw, and maximized the hate-stare as he placed some giant hairy thing in Gingerstar's nest. Not like she was worried for Gingerstar. Rootpaw would be much smarter to stuff deathberries in his prey instead. That would be a prank worth the trouble.
@Shoppingsharky i took the idea from the modern warrior books, i haven't read them yet. but it's also because the clan is not so traditional.]

Ashpaw:

"Hey Russetpaw!" He greeted warmly. He sat down and curled his tail around his small paws, smiling. "You seem angry, what's going on?"

Quillfang:

Quillfang yawned. And laid down in a broken shelf. It was suprisingly comfortable. He purred and streched, lazily.

[;3; waiting for the others to reply so no gingy for a while, sorry for short! W R I T t i n g bl ock]
@Shoppingsharky i took the idea from the modern warrior books, i haven't read them yet. but it's also because the clan is not so traditional.]

Ashpaw:

"Hey Russetpaw!" He greeted warmly. He sat down and curled his tail around his small paws, smiling. "You seem angry, what's going on?"

Quillfang:

Quillfang yawned. And laid down in a broken shelf. It was suprisingly comfortable. He purred and streched, lazily.

[;3; waiting for the others to reply so no gingy for a while, sorry for short! W R I T t i n g bl ock]
QF79mSv.png
Mudsplash grumbled an intelligible reply to his apprentice, Pebblepaw, and slashed his claws anxiously at the rotted wood beneath his feet. He turned his clouded gaze outward, toward the center of gathered cats, and watched life flow on like a stream. How were his clanmates still not grief-striken? It seemed as if the camp they had beforehand was just a dream to them. Mudsplash let out a loaded sigh and turned away, watching Pebblepaw work. Though it had been countless moons since the attack on Yarrowclan territory, the older medicine cat was still salty about the overall invasion. Something startled him from his thoughts: Pebblepaw placing a stalk of bay leaf next to a small pile of comfrey. "No, no, no," he mewed gruffly, pushing the bay leaf back. "Does this bay leaf look like comfrey?" Mudsplash huffed, sitting back on his haunches. "Where's those other two? Russetpaw is out talking to Ashpaw, but I haven't seen Azurepaw. Sleeping in, more than likely." Mudsplash stopped himself by giving his chest a quick lick.

Cricketpaw could tell Birchfoot was enraged, her eyes lighting up with fierce annoyance. He wanted to flatten his body to the ground, but forced himself to stay upright. Sometimes Birchfoot was just Birchfoot, nothing personal toward Cricketpaw. He grinned and bounced in front of the she-cat. "Nothing's happened yet, but if something does happen, I'll be there!"

(Who's mentor to who?)
Mudsplash grumbled an intelligible reply to his apprentice, Pebblepaw, and slashed his claws anxiously at the rotted wood beneath his feet. He turned his clouded gaze outward, toward the center of gathered cats, and watched life flow on like a stream. How were his clanmates still not grief-striken? It seemed as if the camp they had beforehand was just a dream to them. Mudsplash let out a loaded sigh and turned away, watching Pebblepaw work. Though it had been countless moons since the attack on Yarrowclan territory, the older medicine cat was still salty about the overall invasion. Something startled him from his thoughts: Pebblepaw placing a stalk of bay leaf next to a small pile of comfrey. "No, no, no," he mewed gruffly, pushing the bay leaf back. "Does this bay leaf look like comfrey?" Mudsplash huffed, sitting back on his haunches. "Where's those other two? Russetpaw is out talking to Ashpaw, but I haven't seen Azurepaw. Sleeping in, more than likely." Mudsplash stopped himself by giving his chest a quick lick.

Cricketpaw could tell Birchfoot was enraged, her eyes lighting up with fierce annoyance. He wanted to flatten his body to the ground, but forced himself to stay upright. Sometimes Birchfoot was just Birchfoot, nothing personal toward Cricketpaw. He grinned and bounced in front of the she-cat. "Nothing's happened yet, but if something does happen, I'll be there!"

(Who's mentor to who?)
eHsIhFC.png
(Im subbed btw no need to ping!)

Rosewing sat next to Gingerstar. She saw Flintstrike looking nervous. His paws shifted uncomfortably.
"Is everything ok?" Rosewing asked the deputy. She curled her tail around her paws.

(sorry for the short reply its hard when the characters are talking to eachother)
(Im subbed btw no need to ping!)

Rosewing sat next to Gingerstar. She saw Flintstrike looking nervous. His paws shifted uncomfortably.
"Is everything ok?" Rosewing asked the deputy. She curled her tail around her paws.

(sorry for the short reply its hard when the characters are talking to eachother)
I’ve been spotted. :0
@SoleilClan

russet-tail notice his mate had returned and ran swiftly up to her to share tongues.
"Willowtuft! how was the hunt? did Sunpaw do well? I bet he did with a great mentor like you!"
he tried to hide his nervousness about slipping up and saying something wrong.

when he nuzzled her she almost looked... disgruntled? probably just being moody in the late stages of her pregnancy. giving it a shrug he let out a loud purr as he licked behind her ears. she gave a softer purr as she groomed his poking up fur on his pelt before walking to lay on her favourite spot on top of and old sofa chair just by the window although broken was the perfect place for basking.

russet-tail diced to go to the one other cat with experience in the clan.

as russet-tail searched the old twoleg den he eventually found Quillfang he decided that as the only tom who had been a farther the senior warrior might have some insight for him.

Russest-tail cleared his voice and tried to shake his nerves "Um ah, Q-Quillfang i h-ave a question i know your the farther of ashpaw so um ah were you ever nervous about becoming a farther?

@SoleilClan

russet-tail notice his mate had returned and ran swiftly up to her to share tongues.
"Willowtuft! how was the hunt? did Sunpaw do well? I bet he did with a great mentor like you!"
he tried to hide his nervousness about slipping up and saying something wrong.

when he nuzzled her she almost looked... disgruntled? probably just being moody in the late stages of her pregnancy. giving it a shrug he let out a loud purr as he licked behind her ears. she gave a softer purr as she groomed his poking up fur on his pelt before walking to lay on her favourite spot on top of and old sofa chair just by the window although broken was the perfect place for basking.

russet-tail diced to go to the one other cat with experience in the clan.

as russet-tail searched the old twoleg den he eventually found Quillfang he decided that as the only tom who had been a farther the senior warrior might have some insight for him.

Russest-tail cleared his voice and tried to shake his nerves "Um ah, Q-Quillfang i h-ave a question i know your the farther of ashpaw so um ah were you ever nervous about becoming a farther?

[ @Chrysalem None currently, but if you wish your warrior to be the mentor of ashpaw your most likely welcome!]

Quillfang:

Quillfang pricked his ears to Russet-tail's voice. "Indeed i was, all fathers are. But know this, when the kit is born, you and Willowtuft will be closer than ever." he purred giving him comfort. He got up and jumped down. And landed infront of him. "Isn't she supposed to be a queen by now?" he wondered.
[ @Chrysalem None currently, but if you wish your warrior to be the mentor of ashpaw your most likely welcome!]

Quillfang:

Quillfang pricked his ears to Russet-tail's voice. "Indeed i was, all fathers are. But know this, when the kit is born, you and Willowtuft will be closer than ever." he purred giving him comfort. He got up and jumped down. And landed infront of him. "Isn't she supposed to be a queen by now?" he wondered.
QF79mSv.png
UserName: Goldenfeather74

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: Howrse (flower74)

Warrior Name: Larkflare

Description or image of cat: Golden she-cat with tabby markings concentrated near her legs and tail, long muzzle and slender build, amber eyes with hints of many colors, long legs

Personality: Delicate and quiet, only speaks when it's important, observant, able to sneak up without a sound and uses it to her advantage, surprisingly wise sometimes, prefers dodging and outpacing enemies instead of actually tooth-and-claw fighting, swift and silent runner. May seem aloof, distant, or apathetic, and is criticized for not offering her opinion when others are in danger. This spawns from the fact that she has quite often gotten the clan out of tricky situations, and others expect her to know what to do. This is false; if she does not respond, she does not know or has no opinion.

Backstory: Anyone that she would have talked to in her family is dead, so she mostly remains quiet unless spoken to. They were killed in unconnected incidents with many of the animals and enemies that attacked them, one by one. She has non-close kin alive that she mostly ignores.

Mate: none

Crush: open

Mother: Flowerdawn (dead)

Father: Shadestone (dead)

Siblings: Harekit (dead), Silvershine (dead)
UserName: Goldenfeather74

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: Howrse (flower74)

Warrior Name: Larkflare

Description or image of cat: Golden she-cat with tabby markings concentrated near her legs and tail, long muzzle and slender build, amber eyes with hints of many colors, long legs

Personality: Delicate and quiet, only speaks when it's important, observant, able to sneak up without a sound and uses it to her advantage, surprisingly wise sometimes, prefers dodging and outpacing enemies instead of actually tooth-and-claw fighting, swift and silent runner. May seem aloof, distant, or apathetic, and is criticized for not offering her opinion when others are in danger. This spawns from the fact that she has quite often gotten the clan out of tricky situations, and others expect her to know what to do. This is false; if she does not respond, she does not know or has no opinion.

Backstory: Anyone that she would have talked to in her family is dead, so she mostly remains quiet unless spoken to. They were killed in unconnected incidents with many of the animals and enemies that attacked them, one by one. She has non-close kin alive that she mostly ignores.

Mate: none

Crush: open

Mother: Flowerdawn (dead)

Father: Shadestone (dead)

Siblings: Harekit (dead), Silvershine (dead)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30