Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yarrowclan - Warriors RP [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@SoleilClan
UserName:shoppingsharky

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: my gmail!

Warrior Name: Rootpaw

Description or image of cat: Rootpaw is a brown tom with darker brown stripes, a light brown underbelly, and bright yellow eyes.

Personality: Rootpaw loves playing pranks and having fun. Pretty much a daredevil, Rootpaw is always getting into trouble or visiting the medicine den. Unlike his siblings, Rootpaw is chatty and adventurous.

Backstory:Rootpaw and his siblings were born into the clan, and from the moment he opened his eyes he was trouble. From hiding spiders in the leaders nest to stuffing his sister's mouse with worms, Rootpaw rarely was seen without a mischievous grin on his face.

Mate:none

Kits: none

Crush:none yet

Mother:?

Father:?

Siblings:Russetpaw and Pebblepaw
@SoleilClan
UserName:shoppingsharky

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: my gmail!

Warrior Name: Rootpaw

Description or image of cat: Rootpaw is a brown tom with darker brown stripes, a light brown underbelly, and bright yellow eyes.

Personality: Rootpaw loves playing pranks and having fun. Pretty much a daredevil, Rootpaw is always getting into trouble or visiting the medicine den. Unlike his siblings, Rootpaw is chatty and adventurous.

Backstory:Rootpaw and his siblings were born into the clan, and from the moment he opened his eyes he was trouble. From hiding spiders in the leaders nest to stuffing his sister's mouse with worms, Rootpaw rarely was seen without a mischievous grin on his face.

Mate:none

Kits: none

Crush:none yet

Mother:?

Father:?

Siblings:Russetpaw and Pebblepaw
@shoppingsharky their all accepted!
@shoppingsharky their all accepted!
QF79mSv.png
[quote name="DragonheartofTC" date=2017-05-16 13:46:21] When will be able to start the rp? Just asking I remembered I have another way to contact to I add that to Rosewing's forum? [/quote] I will be starting it soon! Just gotta accept and put the forms in~
DragonheartofTC wrote on 2017-05-16:
When will be able to start the rp? Just asking
I remembered I have another way to contact to I add that to Rosewing's forum?

I will be starting it soon! Just gotta accept and put the forms in~
QF79mSv.png
REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR NOW
REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR NOW
QF79mSv.png
Hoo, three apprentices! Mudsplash has his paws full!
Hoo, three apprentices! Mudsplash has his paws full!
eHsIhFC.png
@Chrysalem Indeed]

[RP STARTER]

Gingerstar sat on top of a chimney, with moss surrounding her. The cold wind blew, and the soft rain landed on her fur. Hungry, she stared at the ground bug-eyed.

[ BL EH ]
@Chrysalem Indeed]

[RP STARTER]

Gingerstar sat on top of a chimney, with moss surrounding her. The cold wind blew, and the soft rain landed on her fur. Hungry, she stared at the ground bug-eyed.

[ BL EH ]
QF79mSv.png
Rosewing returned from a patrol and dropped a mouse on the prey pile. The twoleg den was busy with other cats going to and from patrols. Apprentices were at work and warriors were sharing tongues. She padded over to see Gingerstar staring at the ground. Rosewing came up to her.
"Hi, Gingerstar!" She waved her tail politely at the clan leader.
Rosewing returned from a patrol and dropped a mouse on the prey pile. The twoleg den was busy with other cats going to and from patrols. Apprentices were at work and warriors were sharing tongues. She padded over to see Gingerstar staring at the ground. Rosewing came up to her.
"Hi, Gingerstar!" She waved her tail politely at the clan leader.
I’ve been spotted. :0
"You could help distribute our catch among the clan." Birchfoot said, padding up behind Rosewing with mouth full of sparrow. It wasn't her place to get snippy with the deputy, but the rain had put her in a foul mood. She also didn't have anything to show for the time she'd been out. The sparrow had been another one of Rosewing's kills. She sighed and added the bird to the pile. "Sorry." It wasn't a real apology; she couldn't stand to get a talking to. She paused. "I can bring this to Tigerleaf".

Birchfoot picked the bird up again and went to try to flee the other cats before Flintstrike replied. Nice going there. You must really like the taste of paw in your mouth. She scolded herself. And now you're going to try to slink off like some kind of ... dog.

((@Jaystripes I cut it a bit short so Flintstrike could have a chance to say something before she leaves))
"You could help distribute our catch among the clan." Birchfoot said, padding up behind Rosewing with mouth full of sparrow. It wasn't her place to get snippy with the deputy, but the rain had put her in a foul mood. She also didn't have anything to show for the time she'd been out. The sparrow had been another one of Rosewing's kills. She sighed and added the bird to the pile. "Sorry." It wasn't a real apology; she couldn't stand to get a talking to. She paused. "I can bring this to Tigerleaf".

Birchfoot picked the bird up again and went to try to flee the other cats before Flintstrike replied. Nice going there. You must really like the taste of paw in your mouth. She scolded herself. And now you're going to try to slink off like some kind of ... dog.

((@Jaystripes I cut it a bit short so Flintstrike could have a chance to say something before she leaves))
lightning_banner.pnglightning_0.png486.png7568.pnglightning_banner.png
Starting Over | Always ping, please
Cricketpaw zoomed from one corner of the nest to the next, treading carelessly though there were hard nails sticking up from the floorboards practically everywhere. His whiskers twitched as he paused to watch the warriors speak to one another above him, and sprinted up the steps partially before being rammed into the nose of an older warrior, Birchfoot. "Hullo!" he said through a mouthful of her fur, and he backed up to let her pass.

Mudsplash, grumbling to himself in the confines of the smallest room, sorted through the puny pile of herbs at his feet. He sighed longingly. If only he had his old medicine den. The thought of it brought forth painful memories, and the brown tom winced at remembering how the senior warriors had to pry him away, hissing and spitting, before the camp was invaded. "Why would Starclan allow this to happen?" He gruffly asked himself, swiping at a small pile of cobwebs, sending them scattering across the hard floor. But that was a question that lately, hadn't been answered by anything except silence. Mudsplash turned his back on the medicinal pile and began wondering where his apprentices were off to.
Cricketpaw zoomed from one corner of the nest to the next, treading carelessly though there were hard nails sticking up from the floorboards practically everywhere. His whiskers twitched as he paused to watch the warriors speak to one another above him, and sprinted up the steps partially before being rammed into the nose of an older warrior, Birchfoot. "Hullo!" he said through a mouthful of her fur, and he backed up to let her pass.

Mudsplash, grumbling to himself in the confines of the smallest room, sorted through the puny pile of herbs at his feet. He sighed longingly. If only he had his old medicine den. The thought of it brought forth painful memories, and the brown tom winced at remembering how the senior warriors had to pry him away, hissing and spitting, before the camp was invaded. "Why would Starclan allow this to happen?" He gruffly asked himself, swiping at a small pile of cobwebs, sending them scattering across the hard floor. But that was a question that lately, hadn't been answered by anything except silence. Mudsplash turned his back on the medicinal pile and began wondering where his apprentices were off to.
eHsIhFC.png
As she went to make her escape, Birchfoot stumbled backwards as something rammed into her. Startled, she dropped the sparrow to see Cricketpaw step back from in front of her. "Hullo!" he chirped. Birchfoot contorted her face into a snarl of annoyance as she bit back a sharp word. She didn't trust herself to speak after her snide comment to Flintstrike. She carefully rearranged her expression into one of serene pleasantness (or so she hoped).

"Hello Cricketpaw," Birchpaw tried to force a purr into her voice, "Something exciting happen today?" She glanced back at Flintstrike and Gingerstar. See, I can behave. She thought at them.

((Edit: Aaand I realized I probably should have waited longer before I responded. It's late here and my brain is garbage right now))
As she went to make her escape, Birchfoot stumbled backwards as something rammed into her. Startled, she dropped the sparrow to see Cricketpaw step back from in front of her. "Hullo!" he chirped. Birchfoot contorted her face into a snarl of annoyance as she bit back a sharp word. She didn't trust herself to speak after her snide comment to Flintstrike. She carefully rearranged her expression into one of serene pleasantness (or so she hoped).

"Hello Cricketpaw," Birchpaw tried to force a purr into her voice, "Something exciting happen today?" She glanced back at Flintstrike and Gingerstar. See, I can behave. She thought at them.

((Edit: Aaand I realized I probably should have waited longer before I responded. It's late here and my brain is garbage right now))
lightning_banner.pnglightning_0.png486.png7568.pnglightning_banner.png
Starting Over | Always ping, please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30