Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yarrowclan - Warriors RP [OPEN]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30
Soughcall had been tracking down the mentor and apprentice.for about three minutes when she suddenly stopped. She crept forward steathily and peered through the grass at the training pair. She watched as the mentor taught her apprentice the crouch. Soughcall smirked and walked over to the apprentices side. She turned to look at Darkstorm.and whispered, "I'm going to sneak up on Ashpaw, and attack him I know it's probably not what you were expecting, but hopefully he'll think it's a real attack, join in of you want, but don't make any noise. But first, I need to disguise my scent." Soughcall looked around and spotted some mud. She went over and rolled around in it. She loved the feeling of mud, she used to play in it all the time as a kit and it cooled her off. She got up and smiled. "Now I'm ready." She said, shaking off the extra mud.
Soughcall had been tracking down the mentor and apprentice.for about three minutes when she suddenly stopped. She crept forward steathily and peered through the grass at the training pair. She watched as the mentor taught her apprentice the crouch. Soughcall smirked and walked over to the apprentices side. She turned to look at Darkstorm.and whispered, "I'm going to sneak up on Ashpaw, and attack him I know it's probably not what you were expecting, but hopefully he'll think it's a real attack, join in of you want, but don't make any noise. But first, I need to disguise my scent." Soughcall looked around and spotted some mud. She went over and rolled around in it. She loved the feeling of mud, she used to play in it all the time as a kit and it cooled her off. She got up and smiled. "Now I'm ready." She said, shaking off the extra mud.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Mudsplash turned to Willowtuft with a raised tail, swishing around the dust motes above him. "Ah, finally!" he mewed gruffly and trotted back toward his medicine den - or rather, medicine cranny - tipping his tail toward the shecat so she would follow. "I wanted to check on you. You're getting very close to having your kits. I'm sure you're excited."
Mudsplash turned to Willowtuft with a raised tail, swishing around the dust motes above him. "Ah, finally!" he mewed gruffly and trotted back toward his medicine den - or rather, medicine cranny - tipping his tail toward the shecat so she would follow. "I wanted to check on you. You're getting very close to having your kits. I'm sure you're excited."
eHsIhFC.png
Darkstorm raised her tail in surprise. "You're not planning on hurting him, right?" Her green eyes widened with concern. "Gingerstar would be furious if you hurt her kit..." Darkstorm was obviously showing hesitance, taking a couple small steps back. "I don't know about this..." But I'll watch. Just in case. She turned tail and darted off into the underbrush, deciding it was better to watch from the sidelines. Better safe than sorry, right? That was what Darkstorm though, anyways. She hid in the safety of the bushes, keeping her eyes on Ashpaw and Rosewing. She would see how this played out.
Darkstorm raised her tail in surprise. "You're not planning on hurting him, right?" Her green eyes widened with concern. "Gingerstar would be furious if you hurt her kit..." Darkstorm was obviously showing hesitance, taking a couple small steps back. "I don't know about this..." But I'll watch. Just in case. She turned tail and darted off into the underbrush, deciding it was better to watch from the sidelines. Better safe than sorry, right? That was what Darkstorm though, anyways. She hid in the safety of the bushes, keeping her eyes on Ashpaw and Rosewing. She would see how this played out.
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
[quote name="DragonheartofTC" date=2017-05-28 06:38:14] Rosewing dipped her head, "Alright!" "Let's learn the attack crouch!" Rosewing started to demonstrate. She crouched down low, putting her weight on her back legs for the spring. "In battle, you'd use this attack to jump on the back of your enemy," Rosewing mewed to her apprentice. She suddenly leaped into the air and attacking a unexpecting leaf. Spitting out the leaf she said, "Now you try! Try to do exactly as I did." She went and sat somewhere to give Ashpaw some space to jump. [/quote] AP: Ashpaw tried copying her, he jumped straight into the air, and landed wobbilily.
DragonheartofTC wrote on 2017-05-28:
Rosewing dipped her head, "Alright!"
"Let's learn the attack crouch!" Rosewing started to demonstrate. She crouched down low, putting her weight on her back legs for the spring.
"In battle, you'd use this attack to jump on the back of your enemy," Rosewing mewed to her apprentice.
She suddenly leaped into the air and attacking a unexpecting leaf.
Spitting out the leaf she said, "Now you try! Try to do exactly as I did." She went and sat somewhere to give Ashpaw some space to jump.

AP:

Ashpaw tried copying her, he jumped straight into the air, and landed wobbilily.
QF79mSv.png
Rosewing purred at Ashpaw's awkward landing.
"Good first try! Let's try again," she said purring. Rosewing crouched again.
"Okay, put all your weight on you back legs like this!" she looked like she was just about to sit.
"Then, you jump into the air. Try to think you're jumping for a bird!" Rosewing said before she jumped into the air a second time.
Once she landed, she looked at Ashpaw, "Have at it! Remember no warrior became a warrior without practice. It's still true for me even as a warrior."
Rosewing purred at Ashpaw's awkward landing.
"Good first try! Let's try again," she said purring. Rosewing crouched again.
"Okay, put all your weight on you back legs like this!" she looked like she was just about to sit.
"Then, you jump into the air. Try to think you're jumping for a bird!" Rosewing said before she jumped into the air a second time.
Once she landed, she looked at Ashpaw, "Have at it! Remember no warrior became a warrior without practice. It's still true for me even as a warrior."
I’ve been spotted. :0

Rootpaw leaped into the air, not getting very high up but copying Rosewing after listening to all of her advice, and landed almost sturdily. He glanced at Flintstrike and Rosewing. "How was that?"

Russetpaw had been lucky today. Everyone had been so caught up in the other apprentices that she hadn't been assigned a mentor. Not like she was the least bit upset by being left out. She silently slinked out of the camp.

Rootpaw leaped into the air, not getting very high up but copying Rosewing after listening to all of her advice, and landed almost sturdily. He glanced at Flintstrike and Rosewing. "How was that?"

Russetpaw had been lucky today. Everyone had been so caught up in the other apprentices that she hadn't been assigned a mentor. Not like she was the least bit upset by being left out. She silently slinked out of the camp.
Rosewing dipped her head at Rootpaw.
"That was fantastic!" she said. She flicked her tail and studied Rootpaw's legs.
"You're very will built! This should be a very easy move for you," Rosewing said. She looked over to Ashpaw.
"I bet you can do it too! Let's see Ashpaw," Rosewing said to her apprentice.
Rosewing dipped her head at Rootpaw.
"That was fantastic!" she said. She flicked her tail and studied Rootpaw's legs.
"You're very will built! This should be a very easy move for you," Rosewing said. She looked over to Ashpaw.
"I bet you can do it too! Let's see Ashpaw," Rosewing said to her apprentice.
I’ve been spotted. :0
Duskfoot chuckled. "Pretty good, for now. How about we go try to find the others and ask them if they want to play a game?"
Duskfoot chuckled. "Pretty good, for now. How about we go try to find the others and ask them if they want to play a game?"
Soughcall smirked. Go now! She let out a yowl and leaped out of the grass and bowled the apprentice over before pinning him down in the dirt.

Soughcall smirked. Go now! She let out a yowl and leaped out of the grass and bowled the apprentice over before pinning him down in the dirt.

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@Picci @chrysalem @SoleilClan

Birchfoot
Even though Gingerstar hadn't announced Russetpaw's mentor, cats had already dispersed. Are we that desperate for time? Birchfoot began to doubt her choice to stay to the end of the ceremony. Perhaps she Russetpaw would be given a mentor next moon. Probably as punishment for being too aggressive towards the other cats. Birchfoot had overheard her threatening Ashpaw earlier. Threatening the leader's son would be an easy ticket to a delayed apprenticeship.

Birchfoot gave one long last glance up at her leader before turning to her new apprentice. "Well, I think she's done. Plus, everyone else is leaving." Hopefully, Buzzardpelt hadn't become impatient waiting for her. She'd assume they'd meet up after the ceremony, but he had sat down to wait for her. "We're ready to go train now, Buzzardpelt." She called out as she turned again to trot towards the large tom.

Squirrelsnout
Squirrelsnout padded along through the underbrush at an easy lope. He loved the smell of rain and gathering herbs was a great way to get away from Mudsplash. He loved his former mentor, but he couldn't help feeling that Mudsplash still viewed him as an apprentice, even though Squirrelsnout had his own apprentice now. His apprentice. He'd kind of ditched his apprentice with Mudsplash. Oops. He thought. I'll have to apologize for abandoning the poor kit with that old curmudgeon. Oh, is that borage? Squirrelsnout's ears pricked up in interest at his observation. Tigerleaf and Willowtuft would both be needing borage leaves soon enough. He picked a mouthful and marked the location in his mind for future reference. Unable to carry any more herbs, he headed back to camp. Hopefully I didn't miss anything exciting.
@Picci @chrysalem @SoleilClan

Birchfoot
Even though Gingerstar hadn't announced Russetpaw's mentor, cats had already dispersed. Are we that desperate for time? Birchfoot began to doubt her choice to stay to the end of the ceremony. Perhaps she Russetpaw would be given a mentor next moon. Probably as punishment for being too aggressive towards the other cats. Birchfoot had overheard her threatening Ashpaw earlier. Threatening the leader's son would be an easy ticket to a delayed apprenticeship.

Birchfoot gave one long last glance up at her leader before turning to her new apprentice. "Well, I think she's done. Plus, everyone else is leaving." Hopefully, Buzzardpelt hadn't become impatient waiting for her. She'd assume they'd meet up after the ceremony, but he had sat down to wait for her. "We're ready to go train now, Buzzardpelt." She called out as she turned again to trot towards the large tom.

Squirrelsnout
Squirrelsnout padded along through the underbrush at an easy lope. He loved the smell of rain and gathering herbs was a great way to get away from Mudsplash. He loved his former mentor, but he couldn't help feeling that Mudsplash still viewed him as an apprentice, even though Squirrelsnout had his own apprentice now. His apprentice. He'd kind of ditched his apprentice with Mudsplash. Oops. He thought. I'll have to apologize for abandoning the poor kit with that old curmudgeon. Oh, is that borage? Squirrelsnout's ears pricked up in interest at his observation. Tigerleaf and Willowtuft would both be needing borage leaves soon enough. He picked a mouthful and marked the location in his mind for future reference. Unable to carry any more herbs, he headed back to camp. Hopefully I didn't miss anything exciting.
lightning_banner.pnglightning_0.png486.png7568.pnglightning_banner.png
Starting Over | Always ping, please
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30