Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yarrowclan - Warriors RP [OPEN]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30
Rosewing looked around, "Ashpaw?"
Rosewing looked around, "Ashpaw?"
I’ve been spotted. :0
He looked back at her. "I'm here!" he shouted
He looked back at her. "I'm here!" he shouted
QF79mSv.png
Soughcall sighed to herself as she wrapped her tail around her paws. It was a nice day in camp, it was bright, and the clan got new apprentices. Soughcall herself was made a warrior a moon or two ago, and she missed the days as an apprentice. She usually got in trouble and was sent to the leader for a punishment of some sort. I can still get into mischief. She thought, smirking to herself. She got up and stretched before heading to the camp entrance. Maybe I'll have some fun with these new apprentices.
Soughcall sighed to herself as she wrapped her tail around her paws. It was a nice day in camp, it was bright, and the clan got new apprentices. Soughcall herself was made a warrior a moon or two ago, and she missed the days as an apprentice. She usually got in trouble and was sent to the leader for a punishment of some sort. I can still get into mischief. She thought, smirking to herself. She got up and stretched before heading to the camp entrance. Maybe I'll have some fun with these new apprentices.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@AndromedaGalaxy

"Oh!" Darkstorm puffed up as she bumped into Soughcall on accident, leaping back. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... I wasn't paying attention..." The black cat wouldn't make eye contact with Soughcall. "Sorry. I was distracted." She finally looked up to make eye contact with Soughcall. "Where are you going? Would you mind if I came with you?"

@AndromedaGalaxy

"Oh!" Darkstorm puffed up as she bumped into Soughcall on accident, leaping back. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... I wasn't paying attention..." The black cat wouldn't make eye contact with Soughcall. "Sorry. I was distracted." She finally looked up to make eye contact with Soughcall. "Where are you going? Would you mind if I came with you?"

odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Rosewing dipped her head. The clearing looked promising to train.
"Okay, Ashpaw, shall we start?" she asked her apprentice.
Soughcall looked at Darkstorm in surprise. She never really spoke to the black she-cat. She saw her around but never actually spoke to her. She probably won't like what I'm going to do, but, oh well. Soughcall lashed tail. "Come at your own risk. But I warn you that you will get in trouble if you get caught." She padded past the she-cat and started to follow the scent of an apprentice.
Soughcall looked at Darkstorm in surprise. She never really spoke to the black she-cat. She saw her around but never actually spoke to her. She probably won't like what I'm going to do, but, oh well. Soughcall lashed tail. "Come at your own risk. But I warn you that you will get in trouble if you get caught." She padded past the she-cat and started to follow the scent of an apprentice.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
"Hm." Darkstorm couldn't help but purr slightly with amusement. Alright. She thought to herself. Maybe I'll see what happens, but not directly involve myself... But, as she looked down at her white paws, she realized she wouldn't hesitate to leap to Soughcall's defense. "You go on ahead." Something about the brown she-cat interested the older warrior, her tail swishing back and fourth with curiosity as she watched her go. Once Soughcall turned out of sight, Darkstorm decided to follow her, but very stealthily, her dark fur hiding her in the underbrush. Besides, she could just claim she was hunting if anyone else saw her.

Now to see what was going on...
"Hm." Darkstorm couldn't help but purr slightly with amusement. Alright. She thought to herself. Maybe I'll see what happens, but not directly involve myself... But, as she looked down at her white paws, she realized she wouldn't hesitate to leap to Soughcall's defense. "You go on ahead." Something about the brown she-cat interested the older warrior, her tail swishing back and fourth with curiosity as she watched her go. Once Soughcall turned out of sight, Darkstorm decided to follow her, but very stealthily, her dark fur hiding her in the underbrush. Besides, she could just claim she was hunting if anyone else saw her.

Now to see what was going on...
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@chrysalem

Glad that's over with now to see Mudsplash about what he wanted. were would i find him? eh I'll just follow his scent

Trying not to bump into any cats or loose Mudsplashes scent Willowtuft walked through the crowed camp sniffing the air to find the cranky medicine cat.

" Huff Finally. Oh Mudsplash! you wanted to see me?"
@chrysalem

Glad that's over with now to see Mudsplash about what he wanted. were would i find him? eh I'll just follow his scent

Trying not to bump into any cats or loose Mudsplashes scent Willowtuft walked through the crowed camp sniffing the air to find the cranky medicine cat.

" Huff Finally. Oh Mudsplash! you wanted to see me?"
[quote name="DragonheartofTC" date=2017-05-27 11:24:10] Rosewing dipped her head. The clearing looked promising to train. "Okay, Ashpaw, shall we start?" she asked her apprentice. [/quote] "I'm ready when you are" [cheesiest line ever]
DragonheartofTC wrote on 2017-05-27:

"I'm ready when you are" [cheesiest line ever]
QF79mSv.png
Rosewing dipped her head, "Alright!"
"Let's learn the attack crouch!" Rosewing started to demonstrate. She crouched down low, putting her weight on her back legs for the spring.
"In battle, you'd use this attack to jump on the back of your enemy," Rosewing mewed to her apprentice.
She suddenly leaped into the air and attacking a unexpecting leaf.
Spitting out the leaf she said, "Now you try! Try to do exactly as I did." She went and sat somewhere to give Ashpaw some space to jump.
Rosewing dipped her head, "Alright!"
"Let's learn the attack crouch!" Rosewing started to demonstrate. She crouched down low, putting her weight on her back legs for the spring.
"In battle, you'd use this attack to jump on the back of your enemy," Rosewing mewed to her apprentice.
She suddenly leaped into the air and attacking a unexpecting leaf.
Spitting out the leaf she said, "Now you try! Try to do exactly as I did." She went and sat somewhere to give Ashpaw some space to jump.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30