Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1] Outpost Sanctuary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@catgame21234

They hadn’t stopped in two days. You’d never seen two prettier dragons looking so weary. Asteria was a Skydancer, lanky and colorful. Her primary color was a misty purple, along with orchid and electric blue markings. Her underbelly was soft and white like a cloud. She had been revered as a beauty in the nature flight, and was often being called after by other nature clans. Jocasta, their leader tried to convince her it would be for the good of the clan.

“Oh. sure,” Blueberry reminisced sarcastically. “Just like she told you mating with Nitrodus would be for the good of the clan—good of the clan MY HIDE.” The Pearlcatcher female loomed over her colorful friend. She was dark like nightshade and had various swirls and stripes, all different shades of sapphire and indigo. Her hips swayed in rhythm as she walked, pearl wrapped securely around her tail.

“Blueberry,” Asteria hushed. “We don’t know where we are—lower your voice,” she hushed aggressively, which was saying something because there was nothing aggressive about the Skydancer.

“Well excuse me for being a little short, I have been walking for forty-eight hours straight.” she shot Asteria the sourest look. “I’m a little tired, if you couldn’t already tell.”

The Skydancer cackled loudly and Blueberry couldn’t tell if it was from her snarky remark or sleep exhaustion. Both? Both. Both was a good guess. “It’ll all be worth it once we clear this canyon. It’ll be just like we talked.” A misty look overshadowed Asteria’s eyes as she spoke, Blueberry couldn’t help but look down at her as they walked. “We’ll be able to live in peace and quiet, anywhere—everywhere we want.”

“Yeah.. you’re right—wait,” Blueberry whirled around, wings jutted out from her sides. Asteria was caught off guard, stumbling mid step before catching herself. “What’s the matter?” Blueberry was silent.

She stayed silent…

“… run.”

“What is it? What’s wr—”

“I said run!” Blueberry shoved her head right underneath Asteria’s tail, narrowly missing jutting the other female with her horn… The Skydancer squealed in protest but broke into an all-out sprint, with Blueberry close behind.

After running for a good long while inside of the canyon, Asteria’s gate stumbled into a clumsy trot. She mis-stepped and fell right into the wall of the canyon. Her panting was hard, labored. Blueberry collapsed beside her, head hung and tail drooping. “What were we running from?” Asteria struggled to say. But Blueberry didn’t get a chance to answer before something unexpected happened…
@catgame21234

They hadn’t stopped in two days. You’d never seen two prettier dragons looking so weary. Asteria was a Skydancer, lanky and colorful. Her primary color was a misty purple, along with orchid and electric blue markings. Her underbelly was soft and white like a cloud. She had been revered as a beauty in the nature flight, and was often being called after by other nature clans. Jocasta, their leader tried to convince her it would be for the good of the clan.

“Oh. sure,” Blueberry reminisced sarcastically. “Just like she told you mating with Nitrodus would be for the good of the clan—good of the clan MY HIDE.” The Pearlcatcher female loomed over her colorful friend. She was dark like nightshade and had various swirls and stripes, all different shades of sapphire and indigo. Her hips swayed in rhythm as she walked, pearl wrapped securely around her tail.

“Blueberry,” Asteria hushed. “We don’t know where we are—lower your voice,” she hushed aggressively, which was saying something because there was nothing aggressive about the Skydancer.

“Well excuse me for being a little short, I have been walking for forty-eight hours straight.” she shot Asteria the sourest look. “I’m a little tired, if you couldn’t already tell.”

The Skydancer cackled loudly and Blueberry couldn’t tell if it was from her snarky remark or sleep exhaustion. Both? Both. Both was a good guess. “It’ll all be worth it once we clear this canyon. It’ll be just like we talked.” A misty look overshadowed Asteria’s eyes as she spoke, Blueberry couldn’t help but look down at her as they walked. “We’ll be able to live in peace and quiet, anywhere—everywhere we want.”

“Yeah.. you’re right—wait,” Blueberry whirled around, wings jutted out from her sides. Asteria was caught off guard, stumbling mid step before catching herself. “What’s the matter?” Blueberry was silent.

She stayed silent…

“… run.”

“What is it? What’s wr—”

“I said run!” Blueberry shoved her head right underneath Asteria’s tail, narrowly missing jutting the other female with her horn… The Skydancer squealed in protest but broke into an all-out sprint, with Blueberry close behind.

After running for a good long while inside of the canyon, Asteria’s gate stumbled into a clumsy trot. She mis-stepped and fell right into the wall of the canyon. Her panting was hard, labored. Blueberry collapsed beside her, head hung and tail drooping. “What were we running from?” Asteria struggled to say. But Blueberry didn’t get a chance to answer before something unexpected happened…
[s][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=258486&tab=dragon&did=24525918]blubarry ref for me[/url]annnd dont mind me visual learner [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=258486&tab=dragon&did=26431879]Asteria[/url] M KAY LETS DO DIS I LOVE THIS ALREADY[/s] *From the wall that the two ladies where resting next too they saw a blue snapper's head slowly phase through the wall like a bad videogame glitch. She had a overly smooth and calming voice like the waves crashing on a shore… but her eyes told a more energetic and disturbing story.* [img]http://i.imgur.com/ppByjFb.png[/img] Hi~ *regardless how the dragons would react, she would continue. Even if they slash her in the face, she would not budge at all. She would push even deeper out in the open to better talk to them.* [img]http://i.imgur.com/uNcKDP7.png[/img] Sounds like you two need a place to stay, so how about you two come on, we have an Inn in here. *she fazed back into the wall, raising up her eyebrow.* [img]http://i.imgur.com/qnkEraj.png[/img] I think you would liiiiike it. *her eye flared up at the end, whispering* [img]http://i.imgur.com/mU5p5hk.png[/img] ""Because it dosn't sound like you have any other option at all."" *she went fully back inside the wall…after the wake of that, Asteria relized that she didn't even sence that snapper through that wall at all. Now that she narrowed her sights where that snapper came from, she did sense a community inside, but it was rather well hidden.* [s]I'm telling you ahead of time images are not common place, that was just the best way to deliver that gagg XD;[/s]
blubarry ref for meannnd dont mind me visual learner Asteria M KAY LETS DO DIS I LOVE THIS ALREADY

*From the wall that the two ladies where resting next too they saw a blue snapper's head slowly phase through the wall like a bad videogame glitch. She had a overly smooth and calming voice like the waves crashing on a shore…

but her eyes told a more energetic and disturbing story.*

ppByjFb.png Hi~

*regardless how the dragons would react, she would continue. Even if they slash her in the face, she would not budge at all. She would push even deeper out in the open to better talk to them.*

uNcKDP7.png Sounds like you two need a place to stay, so how about you two come on, we have an Inn in here.

*she fazed back into the wall, raising up her eyebrow.*

qnkEraj.png I think you would liiiiike it.

*her eye flared up at the end, whispering*

mU5p5hk.png ""Because it dosn't sound like you have any other option at all.""

*she went fully back inside the wall…after the wake of that, Asteria relized that she didn't even sence that snapper through that wall at all. Now that she narrowed her sights where that snapper came from, she did sense a community inside, but it was rather well hidden.*

I'm telling you ahead of time images are not common place, that was just the best way to deliver that gagg XD;
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234
ooc: brb SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF, the visuals WERE SO GOOD. This rp already had me dying XD

ic:

Asteria and Blueberry looked at each other, then at the snapper—each other, then right back to the snapper. Then back to—you get the point. “She’s right you know…” Asteria looked up at Blueberry, barely just catching her breath. Without even waiting for a response, Asteria stepped through the rock wall. In a panic, Blueberry latched onto Asteria’s tail and followed her inside.

I’m so sorry this is so short! Not really sure what the inn looks like/didn’t want to step on your toes. I’ll have more to write next post. ;3;
@catgame21234
ooc: brb SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF, the visuals WERE SO GOOD. This rp already had me dying XD

ic:

Asteria and Blueberry looked at each other, then at the snapper—each other, then right back to the snapper. Then back to—you get the point. “She’s right you know…” Asteria looked up at Blueberry, barely just catching her breath. Without even waiting for a response, Asteria stepped through the rock wall. In a panic, Blueberry latched onto Asteria’s tail and followed her inside.

I’m so sorry this is so short! Not really sure what the inn looks like/didn’t want to step on your toes. I’ll have more to write next post. ;3;
[s][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfYnZtDg6pM&ab_channel=JonTronReactions]me atm[/url]i love this.[/s] *As they stepped through the stone wall, they saw it was just a simple illusion. They were standing in a very well carved out cave tunnel that was light on the cealing with electrical lighting. The wires were exsposed looking a bit cheaply made, but outside of that, hey it was lighting! Outside of the well carved out and smoothed down walls there wasn't really "inn" feeling at all. The ladies nearly walked into the snapper who was standing there all proud and true. In-between the time it took for them to come in here, she was garnished with food and held a riceball in her mouth. How that happend in that short amount of time you had no idea how, and you thought you shouldn't ask why before something else out of the blue happend* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29669933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296700/29669933_350.png[/img] [/url] ?: Hi welcome to my inn, Right this way!! The snapper turned around and trotted down the hall. [u]She answered no questions if they asked, nor gave her name if requested, the whole time the skydancer sensed the snapper with her head in the clouds.[/u]. The hall branched out in a T. At the far end of the hall was a [url=http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300088/30008723_350.png]Coatl[/url] with bright orange and gold plumage who was narrowing her eyes at the two new dragons entering in. Thankfully…or perhaps more worryingly, she would most likely have a similar confused and bewildered expression on her face as they approached to the stone carved front desk. Once they approached the desk. The Snapper turned to the left and went down the left wing before making a hook right disapearing around the corrner. The coatl stayed compleatly silent watching her go away before slowly turning her head back to the two ladies. Asteria sensed a shift in the front desk lady's emotional energy, from confusion to…looming dread in her aura as she looked at the both of them staring silently at them. ?: . . . . *the coatl would most likely cut them off as she spoke after that moment of hesitation* ?: "you [i]don't[/i] have any other option at all?" . . .
me atmi love this.

*As they stepped through the stone wall, they saw it was just a simple illusion. They were standing in a very well carved out cave tunnel that was light on the cealing with electrical lighting. The wires were exsposed looking a bit cheaply made, but outside of that, hey it was lighting! Outside of the well carved out and smoothed down walls there wasn't really "inn" feeling at all. The ladies nearly walked into the snapper who was standing there all proud and true. In-between the time it took for them to come in here, she was garnished with food and held a riceball in her mouth. How that happend in that short amount of time you had no idea how, and you thought you shouldn't ask why before something else out of the blue happend*

29669933_350.png

?: Hi welcome to my inn, Right this way!!

The snapper turned around and trotted down the hall. She answered no questions if they asked,
nor gave her name if requested, the whole time the skydancer sensed the snapper with her head in the clouds.
The hall branched out in a T. At the far end of the hall was a Coatl with bright orange and gold plumage who was narrowing her eyes at the two new dragons entering in. Thankfully…or perhaps more worryingly, she would most likely have a similar confused and bewildered expression on her face as they approached to the stone carved front desk. Once they approached the desk. The Snapper turned to the left and went down the left wing before making a hook right disapearing around the corrner. The coatl stayed compleatly silent watching her go away before slowly turning her head back to the two ladies.
Asteria sensed a shift in the front desk lady's emotional energy, from confusion to…looming dread in her aura as she looked at the both of them staring silently at them.

?: . . . .

*the coatl would most likely cut them off as she spoke after that moment of hesitation*

?: "you don't have any other option at all?" . . .
Okay, but I love John Tron xD

Asteria was bewildered and delighted. She loved magic. Granted, she didn’t practice, but she had a fine appreciation for the craft. “An illusion! How genius,” she thought to herself, looking this way and that way along the narrow hallway they were being led down. The hallway itself wasn't grand or enchanting, but you'd never guess Asteria thought that by the way she stared in amazement.

All the while Blueberry had long let go of Asteria’s tale, shaking off the sudden jolt of blindness and the all too familiar feeling of what happened when she touched other dragons… “Sorry,” she mumbled under her breath, ears pulled back as she too followed the snapper down the hall. The jolt didn’t seem to bother Asteria, the Skydancer flicked her tail playfully at her friend. It was reassuring.

Silence filled the air. Both Asteria and Blueberry too tired and too shocked to question the snapper, who proved to be unresponsive when Asteria choked out a meek little, “h-hello..”

They were led to a stone front desk where a female coatl awaited them. The snapper promptly left, Blueberry stared after her. The space was filled with more silence, Asteria opened her mouth, closing it shortly after the coatl spoke, “You don't have any other option at all?”

“I’m afraid not,” Asteria responded in a somewhat embarrassed tone. “this was a last minute trip we decided to take and we honestly had no idea we would get so lost,” she wasn’t necessarily being entirely truthful, but the coatl didn’t need to know that. “Would you happen to have any rooms available for the night?”

Blueberry remained distant, her eyelids becoming quite heavy.
Okay, but I love John Tron xD

Asteria was bewildered and delighted. She loved magic. Granted, she didn’t practice, but she had a fine appreciation for the craft. “An illusion! How genius,” she thought to herself, looking this way and that way along the narrow hallway they were being led down. The hallway itself wasn't grand or enchanting, but you'd never guess Asteria thought that by the way she stared in amazement.

All the while Blueberry had long let go of Asteria’s tale, shaking off the sudden jolt of blindness and the all too familiar feeling of what happened when she touched other dragons… “Sorry,” she mumbled under her breath, ears pulled back as she too followed the snapper down the hall. The jolt didn’t seem to bother Asteria, the Skydancer flicked her tail playfully at her friend. It was reassuring.

Silence filled the air. Both Asteria and Blueberry too tired and too shocked to question the snapper, who proved to be unresponsive when Asteria choked out a meek little, “h-hello..”

They were led to a stone front desk where a female coatl awaited them. The snapper promptly left, Blueberry stared after her. The space was filled with more silence, Asteria opened her mouth, closing it shortly after the coatl spoke, “You don't have any other option at all?”

“I’m afraid not,” Asteria responded in a somewhat embarrassed tone. “this was a last minute trip we decided to take and we honestly had no idea we would get so lost,” she wasn’t necessarily being entirely truthful, but the coatl didn’t need to know that. “Would you happen to have any rooms available for the night?”

Blueberry remained distant, her eyelids becoming quite heavy.
Oh god she loves magic, your gonna love this lair.

The Coatl narrowed her eyes at Asteria as she spoke with a very soft whisper. Her glare cut sharper than a blade into their skin.

coatl: ""I highly doubt you need more than just a night, and it's highly unlikely this was a last minute trip.""

*the Coatl kept looking at the other wing, glaring at it now. The skydancer senced a lot of mix matched folk inside, as well as in the basement wing underneath with a whole mix of emotions. She could asume that the east wing was the guest wing. The Coatl's reading however was reading as "anxiety" as she kept eyeballing that wing. The coatl took in a deep breath in…then out, and wile doing so her eyes glowed pink slowly as she turned stiffly back at them. Once her eye glow faded… they heard her voice in both of their heads. She cast a spell on them.*

U: ( This is a mindlink spell. Think your words and I will hear them. My name is Ultima by the way.)

*she had a more soft smile on her face relaxing down.*

U: (Though be mindful of the impulsive thoughts now~)

*her exspression and reading went back to dead neutral*

U: ( Give me what I need to know. Now. )

*Ultama shifted her eyes to the side thinking to herself, but due to the spell, they heard her impulsive thoughts.*

U: ((I just might send them down to Exil if they can sell themselves well enough…))

*They even heard her deeper thoughts due to the spell, however the words where a lot softer spoken. She looked back at them with a neutral exspression as the whispers echoed by*

U: (((…His friend is a hider too after all…)))
Oh god she loves magic, your gonna love this lair.

The Coatl narrowed her eyes at Asteria as she spoke with a very soft whisper. Her glare cut sharper than a blade into their skin.

coatl: ""I highly doubt you need more than just a night, and it's highly unlikely this was a last minute trip.""

*the Coatl kept looking at the other wing, glaring at it now. The skydancer senced a lot of mix matched folk inside, as well as in the basement wing underneath with a whole mix of emotions. She could asume that the east wing was the guest wing. The Coatl's reading however was reading as "anxiety" as she kept eyeballing that wing. The coatl took in a deep breath in…then out, and wile doing so her eyes glowed pink slowly as she turned stiffly back at them. Once her eye glow faded… they heard her voice in both of their heads. She cast a spell on them.*

U: ( This is a mindlink spell. Think your words and I will hear them. My name is Ultima by the way.)

*she had a more soft smile on her face relaxing down.*

U: (Though be mindful of the impulsive thoughts now~)

*her exspression and reading went back to dead neutral*

U: ( Give me what I need to know. Now. )

*Ultama shifted her eyes to the side thinking to herself, but due to the spell, they heard her impulsive thoughts.*

U: ((I just might send them down to Exil if they can sell themselves well enough…))

*They even heard her deeper thoughts due to the spell, however the words where a lot softer spoken. She looked back at them with a neutral exspression as the whispers echoed by*

U: (((…His friend is a hider too after all…)))
SHE CAST A SPELL ON THEM OMG *frantic flapping*

“I highly doubt you need more than just a night, and it's highly unlikely this was a last minute trip.”

As soon as she heard the coatl’s words, Asteria’s expression fell, only slightly. By the looks of this dragon, she had a lot more to her than meets the eye. Watching the coatl’s gaze, she too looked over towards the other wing. This place was bigger than she thought, with possibly more dragons than she anticipated. Her eyes then wandered to Blueberry, becoming increasingly worried. With just the two of them… things had been easy. When Blueberry got around too many dragons things got… well, Asteria didn’t really understand herself. But from what Blueberry told her, things got overwhelming and complicated.

Blueberry could feel the vibrations, all the possible futures left untold, waiting for her to peak over and take a look. That’s how it always felt, like she was peaking over a cliff. The vibrations wore her down. There were too many dragons here, too much room for error, too many possible outcomes to detect.

But then something amazing happened.

This is a mindlink spell. Think your words and I will hear them. My name is Ultima by the way.

Asteria turned to look at the coatl , Did you just?! she couldn’t help but think loudly. She got up on her haunches and pranced a little. ((Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!))

Though be mindful of the impulsive thoughts now~

Oh my gosh, you’re right! I’m so sorry… Wow. This is something to get used to! Asteria settled herself down in front of the front desk again. Alrighty, take two. Hi again! she couldn’t help but wear an excited expression as she thought this.

Give me what I need to know. Now.

Asteria fumbled over her thoughts, with a lot of oh gosh’s and let’s see’s. This was where Blueberry decided to take the reins. She turned her head sharply towards Ultima. We’re running. I’m sure you suspected that when you first saw us. We’re tired. We haven’t slept or eaten in two days.

((He’s coming for me. He’ll find me. That was him. That was him chasing us for sure.)) Asteria’s thoughts were panic stricken. She had very little control over the sudden burst of anxiety.

We have worked so hard to come this far, please. We have no money… but we’re hard workers. Asteria is a healer back where we’re from. Oh, and I’m a seer. Her gaze softened as she continued. Which means this mindlink is not going to be fun for either of us if this is a long term spell, especially if I get a vision.
SHE CAST A SPELL ON THEM OMG *frantic flapping*

“I highly doubt you need more than just a night, and it's highly unlikely this was a last minute trip.”

As soon as she heard the coatl’s words, Asteria’s expression fell, only slightly. By the looks of this dragon, she had a lot more to her than meets the eye. Watching the coatl’s gaze, she too looked over towards the other wing. This place was bigger than she thought, with possibly more dragons than she anticipated. Her eyes then wandered to Blueberry, becoming increasingly worried. With just the two of them… things had been easy. When Blueberry got around too many dragons things got… well, Asteria didn’t really understand herself. But from what Blueberry told her, things got overwhelming and complicated.

Blueberry could feel the vibrations, all the possible futures left untold, waiting for her to peak over and take a look. That’s how it always felt, like she was peaking over a cliff. The vibrations wore her down. There were too many dragons here, too much room for error, too many possible outcomes to detect.

But then something amazing happened.

This is a mindlink spell. Think your words and I will hear them. My name is Ultima by the way.

Asteria turned to look at the coatl , Did you just?! she couldn’t help but think loudly. She got up on her haunches and pranced a little. ((Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!))

Though be mindful of the impulsive thoughts now~

Oh my gosh, you’re right! I’m so sorry… Wow. This is something to get used to! Asteria settled herself down in front of the front desk again. Alrighty, take two. Hi again! she couldn’t help but wear an excited expression as she thought this.

Give me what I need to know. Now.

Asteria fumbled over her thoughts, with a lot of oh gosh’s and let’s see’s. This was where Blueberry decided to take the reins. She turned her head sharply towards Ultima. We’re running. I’m sure you suspected that when you first saw us. We’re tired. We haven’t slept or eaten in two days.

((He’s coming for me. He’ll find me. That was him. That was him chasing us for sure.)) Asteria’s thoughts were panic stricken. She had very little control over the sudden burst of anxiety.

We have worked so hard to come this far, please. We have no money… but we’re hard workers. Asteria is a healer back where we’re from. Oh, and I’m a seer. Her gaze softened as she continued. Which means this mindlink is not going to be fun for either of us if this is a long term spell, especially if I get a vision.
*The Cotal's eye flickered into a haze as she was trying to prossess the infomation they were giving to her, trying to diside what was the most important questions to ask first. She sooon closed her eyes with her mouth slightly agape in a "cute" little O' as she held up a claw. her tail reached over to her face and took off her glasses and put it on the counter. She started to shake her head no softly at the comments of "money" and at the comments of "visions"*

U: (…who's the man, imagine them in your head for me…)

*they felt a passive static like someone was listening into the call, but they saw Ultama's body language react to that, aware someone came in with her eyes opening slightly before closing her eyes once more*

*You heard a passive breathing from this one, deep and long breaths. They sounded like a larger breed of dragon. *
1?: ( • • • )

U: (Who's the man,)

*another one came in, this one sounded just like the female snapper*
Snapper: ( . . . ""mm""? )

U: (May you please image him in your heads please.)

*another passive static came, 3 more dragons where in the call, but all remained silent.*
3? ( . . . )

4? ( . . . )

5? ( . . . )

*a 6th voice one spoke…however they heard louder static coming from his end*
6? ( I'm working h- )

U: ( shush and fly over here )

6? ( I'm working at the spire what do you w- )

U: ( I said SHUSH and fly over here. )

6? ( <_> )

*the 6th voice left the call wile the other 5 silently eavesdropped *
*…until the 6th voice was suddenly dragged back in*

U: ( NOW )

6? (ITS A CROSS CONTRY FLIGHT I CANT MAKE IT OVER THERE THAT FAST)

U: ( I JUST MENT GET-)

1?: (Silence.)

6? n U: (…)

1?: (Bait get the warp flower for Lucrest.)

5"Bait"? ( Yooooouuuu got it~! )

1?: ( Apappy step out in the hall, so your son can make some food)

4"Apappy"? ( But of corse my love~ )

*you saw a visible look of disgust from Ultama's face as she glared at the left/west wing at that line.*

*the voice finally spoke to the two run aways almost sounding…board, tired. Overall he was just deadpan.*

1?: ( …Why are you running, and who are you running from? )
*The Cotal's eye flickered into a haze as she was trying to prossess the infomation they were giving to her, trying to diside what was the most important questions to ask first. She sooon closed her eyes with her mouth slightly agape in a "cute" little O' as she held up a claw. her tail reached over to her face and took off her glasses and put it on the counter. She started to shake her head no softly at the comments of "money" and at the comments of "visions"*

U: (…who's the man, imagine them in your head for me…)

*they felt a passive static like someone was listening into the call, but they saw Ultama's body language react to that, aware someone came in with her eyes opening slightly before closing her eyes once more*

*You heard a passive breathing from this one, deep and long breaths. They sounded like a larger breed of dragon. *
1?: ( • • • )

U: (Who's the man,)

*another one came in, this one sounded just like the female snapper*
Snapper: ( . . . ""mm""? )

U: (May you please image him in your heads please.)

*another passive static came, 3 more dragons where in the call, but all remained silent.*
3? ( . . . )

4? ( . . . )

5? ( . . . )

*a 6th voice one spoke…however they heard louder static coming from his end*
6? ( I'm working h- )

U: ( shush and fly over here )

6? ( I'm working at the spire what do you w- )

U: ( I said SHUSH and fly over here. )

6? ( <_> )

*the 6th voice left the call wile the other 5 silently eavesdropped *
*…until the 6th voice was suddenly dragged back in*

U: ( NOW )

6? (ITS A CROSS CONTRY FLIGHT I CANT MAKE IT OVER THERE THAT FAST)

U: ( I JUST MENT GET-)

1?: (Silence.)

6? n U: (…)

1?: (Bait get the warp flower for Lucrest.)

5"Bait"? ( Yooooouuuu got it~! )

1?: ( Apappy step out in the hall, so your son can make some food)

4"Apappy"? ( But of corse my love~ )

*you saw a visible look of disgust from Ultama's face as she glared at the left/west wing at that line.*

*the voice finally spoke to the two run aways almost sounding…board, tired. Overall he was just deadpan.*

1?: ( …Why are you running, and who are you running from? )
Blueberry and Asteria looked between each other as the mental exchange between six different dragons progressed within their minds. It was a lot to keep track of. Asteria looked overwhelmed, while Blueberry just looked tired. [i]We're so tired and this game of telephone really isn't helping.[/i] Blueberry nodded at Ultama before sitting down. Asteria, whilst getting her bearings, listened to the male tone, wanting her to describe who she was running away from and why. She wasn't sure if she could think about it. If she did, the flashbacks might occur. She wasn't sure if those would show up while the spell was still in place. [i]I don't want everyone to see, please...[/i] her eyes became downcast and misty. Blueberry stayed silent, her chest aching at the sight of her friend's agony. The Pearlcatcher shuddered. "Don't," she said aloud. "You don't have to." Asteria nodded softly, her eyes turned glassy. [i]Asteria was the healer for our Clan, the Ivy Bind.[/i] When she said the name, a crest with a sword, wrapped around a braid of ivy appeared. Blood stained the sword, and with the glow of the dripping liquid you could hear screams. [i]She's a good doctor, but she was revered for more than just her talent.[/i] Another image appeared. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25842919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258430/25842919_350.png[/img] [/url] A tall, muscular Skydancer reared up on his haunches, and snarled menacingly. He charged the viewers and dissipated into smoke. [i]Nitrodus is a favorite of the Queen's, she held him in such high regard she convinced Asteria to take him as a mate. [/i] [i]I'm a tolerant dragon,[/i] Asteria's brows furrowed as she began to process. Her expression was neutral. [i]I didn't think anything of him. He was just another dumb soldier trying to get my attention. [/i] [i]Tolerance had nothing to do with this,[/i] Blueberry glared at her friend. [i]He was a monster.[/i] [i]I know he was,[/i] tears dripped from the corners of Asteria's eyes, dripping down her cheeks, staining her soft patches of fur. But she uttered no noise, nor whimper. They were silent tears. Blueberry's eyes softened as she watched her friend. [i]I'm a seer, so I was used as a lie detector, essentially.[/i] A vision jolted those linked to the call to a past interrogation. It was gritty. The dragon in question shook on the floor. There was laughter in the background. [i] I've been used to predict false claims, prophecies, deaths, births.. the list could go on and on,[/i] she paused for a minute. [i]To sum up our emotional sob story, we've both been mentally and physically abused by our clan members. We had enough and left.[/i] Blueberry's green eyes glowed for a moment. The vision ending. Those involved with the vision could feel a slight tremor as the vision ebbed. [i]That being said, are we safe here?[/i]
Blueberry and Asteria looked between each other as the mental exchange between six different dragons progressed within their minds. It was a lot to keep track of. Asteria looked overwhelmed, while Blueberry just looked tired.

We're so tired and this game of telephone really isn't helping. Blueberry nodded at Ultama before sitting down.

Asteria, whilst getting her bearings, listened to the male tone, wanting her to describe who she was running away from and why. She wasn't sure if she could think about it. If she did, the flashbacks might occur. She wasn't sure if those would show up while the spell was still in place. I don't want everyone to see, please... her eyes became downcast and misty.

Blueberry stayed silent, her chest aching at the sight of her friend's agony. The Pearlcatcher shuddered. "Don't," she said aloud. "You don't have to."

Asteria nodded softly, her eyes turned glassy.

Asteria was the healer for our Clan, the Ivy Bind. When she said the name, a crest with a sword, wrapped around a braid of ivy appeared. Blood stained the sword, and with the glow of the dripping liquid you could hear screams. She's a good doctor, but she was revered for more than just her talent. Another image appeared.

25842919_350.png

A tall, muscular Skydancer reared up on his haunches, and snarled menacingly. He charged the viewers and dissipated into smoke.

Nitrodus is a favorite of the Queen's, she held him in such high regard she convinced Asteria to take him as a mate.

I'm a tolerant dragon, Asteria's brows furrowed as she began to process. Her expression was neutral. I didn't think anything of him. He was just another dumb soldier trying to get my attention.

Tolerance had nothing to do with this, Blueberry glared at her friend. He was a monster.

I know he was, tears dripped from the corners of Asteria's eyes, dripping down her cheeks, staining her soft patches of fur. But she uttered no noise, nor whimper. They were silent tears.

Blueberry's eyes softened as she watched her friend. I'm a seer, so I was used as a lie detector, essentially. A vision jolted those linked to the call to a past interrogation. It was gritty. The dragon in question shook on the floor. There was laughter in the background. I've been used to predict false claims, prophecies, deaths, births.. the list could go on and on, she paused for a minute. To sum up our emotional sob story, we've both been mentally and physically abused by our clan members. We had enough and left. Blueberry's green eyes glowed for a moment. The vision ending. Those involved with the vision could feel a slight tremor as the vision ebbed.

That being said, are we safe here?

[s][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJXkqfGGgJg&t=8s&ab_channel=CenyceTheBlackSwordsman]BGM[/url] if background music is your thing.[/s] *As the tear hit the floor, both woman didn't realize that their tears were being dragged behind them. each drop that hit the floor slid back behind them and started to float up in a wide ring behind them.* [i]That being said, are we safe here?[/i] *They heard a low shine from behind them as the droplets from behind them all drew lines with water dew in the air as it fourmed a spell ring in the air. stepping out of it walked out a long draped imperial with their backs turned to them. He had to to take his time walking out of the water ring so you were able to get a good look at him. Ultama took a double take at the imperial.* U: ""E-excalibur?"" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29669923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296700/29669923_350.png[/img] [/url] Excalibur:…I'll handle this one myself. Excalibur kept walking forwared to the exit, as he walked he bended over their tears he used to warp from to fly over to him. The tears then act as a invisible hand as they took off his sacks. As he dropped to the ground with a very large thud, the solid stone cracked underneath him from how weighted the bags where. The very thin tears then flew floated to the illusion that blocked off the womans' readings and everyone else from inside the inn den and slashed at it like a blade, making a hole inside of it like it was fabric [u]allowing the skydancer far off to get a lock on the girls[/u] / "sense" where they by their emotional reads before the illusion mended itself and hid their energy. Exil walked through the illusion waiting for them to come. Wile this happend, from around the corner however a Bogsneek puppet panickedly flew through floating in the halls holding a stack of apples. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20812.png[/img] It danced around in place in the air before it made a lock on the two woman. It's wooden eyebrows rased up. Puppet: !!!! *it floated over and placed down 16 Granny smith apples. Each one was hallowed out and stuffed with versus ingredients from freash vetigabols to roasted insects for them to eat. All of the extra bits within where held in place with blue honey and jam .* [item=granny smith apple]+[item=blue jelly]+[item=Blue Honeycomb]+[item=winterbelle]+[item=cicada]+[item=tinder bug]+[item=grasshopper][item=strawberry]+[item=plantain]+[item=ripe yellow banana] *the puppet dropped the apples on the counter for them and them gave both ladies a thumbs up before it flew out to exil as he stood guard at the only entrence into the lair. Ultama looked at the two woman* U:……ô _ô I'll take that as a "yes, you're safe here" then. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - *When Exil was outside and his puppet flew next to him he glared at it giving it a silent order mindlinking with it* Ex: ((([i]scout[/i]))) *the puppet saluted and took off to the skys buzzing around like a dragonfly as it scouted the area a mile radius from the inn entrance. [i]There were other dragons from the inn whom already got the word and headed out on the lookout as well. And they would be hiding right underneath the skydancers nose. [u]and more back up was coming.[/u][/i]* [s]Btw, that skydancer might die. Exil doesn't mess around. [i]just saying.[/i] If you wanna godmod him making it out by the skin of his teeth for plot reasons if he falls for the bait that's 50000000% fine by me. Also good morning when you read this 8D[/s]
BGM if background music is your thing.

*As the tear hit the floor, both woman didn't realize that their tears were being dragged behind them. each drop that hit the floor slid back behind them and started to float up in a wide ring behind them.*

That being said, are we safe here?

*They heard a low shine from behind them as the droplets from behind them all drew lines with water dew in the air as it fourmed a spell ring in the air. stepping out of it walked out a long draped imperial with their backs turned to them. He had to to take his time walking out of the water ring so you were able to get a good look at him. Ultama took a double take at the imperial.*

U: ""E-excalibur?""

29669923_350.png

Excalibur:…I'll handle this one myself.

Excalibur kept walking forwared to the exit, as he walked he bended over their tears he used to warp from to fly over to him. The tears then act as a invisible hand as they took off his sacks. As he dropped to the ground with a very large thud, the solid stone cracked underneath him from how weighted the bags where. The very thin tears then flew floated to the illusion that blocked off the womans' readings and everyone else from inside the inn den and slashed at it like a blade, making a hole inside of it like it was fabric allowing the skydancer far off to get a lock on the girls / "sense" where they by their emotional reads before the illusion mended itself and hid their energy.

Exil walked through the illusion waiting for them to come.

Wile this happend, from around the corner however a Bogsneek puppet panickedly flew through floating in the halls holding a stack of apples.
20812.png
It danced around in place in the air before it made a lock on the two woman. It's wooden eyebrows rased up.

Puppet: !!!!

*it floated over and placed down 16 Granny smith apples. Each one was hallowed out and stuffed with versus ingredients from freash vetigabols to roasted insects for them to eat. All of the extra bits within where held in place with blue honey and jam .*

Granny Smith Apple + Blue Jelly + Blue Honeycomb + Winterbelle + Cicada + Tinder Bug + Grasshopper Strawberry + Plantain + Ripe Yellow Banana

*the puppet dropped the apples on the counter for them and them gave both ladies a thumbs up before it flew out to exil as he stood guard at the only entrence into the lair.

Ultama looked at the two woman*

U:……ô _ô I'll take that as a "yes, you're safe here" then.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*When Exil was outside and his puppet flew next to him he glared at it giving it a silent order mindlinking with it*

Ex: (((scout)))

*the puppet saluted and took off to the skys buzzing around like a dragonfly as it scouted the area a mile radius from the inn entrance. There were other dragons from the inn whom already got the word and headed out on the lookout as well. And they would be hiding right underneath the skydancers nose. and more back up was coming.*

Btw, that skydancer might die. Exil doesn't mess around. just saying. If you wanna godmod him making it out by the skin of his teeth for plot reasons if he falls for the bait that's 50000000% fine by me.

Also good morning when you read this 8D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8