Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 whos worth their salt
1 2 3
@RisingFlames
…I'm gonna take a pass on you I'm sorry gall. Nothing's clicking with me.

Your artwork you commisioned though looks really nice. If you ever want anything done however let me know and we could perhaps workout a trade

catgame21234.tumblr.com

send me a pm if you are interested here if you want too =D
@RisingFlames
…I'm gonna take a pass on you I'm sorry gall. Nothing's clicking with me.

Your artwork you commisioned though looks really nice. If you ever want anything done however let me know and we could perhaps workout a trade

catgame21234.tumblr.com

send me a pm if you are interested here if you want too =D
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234

No worries, just thought I'd post anyway!

It's not actually my artwork! The users who made it are linked under each photo, me paying in dragon cash or finding some of the 'free art' threads in creative corner where others sometimes go to post to get practice.* Mostly because I'm poor as dirt with paying dragon cash to other users for art of said dragons... *sigh* I can't get actual images up onto FR due to imaging sites lagging out my device and being on mobile. (*I could be reading wrong though as it's currently midnight for me so sorry if I'm really misunderstanding here ^^; Unfortunately tumblr doesn't load for me on my device for whatever reason... :\ )
@catgame21234

No worries, just thought I'd post anyway!

It's not actually my artwork! The users who made it are linked under each photo, me paying in dragon cash or finding some of the 'free art' threads in creative corner where others sometimes go to post to get practice.* Mostly because I'm poor as dirt with paying dragon cash to other users for art of said dragons... *sigh* I can't get actual images up onto FR due to imaging sites lagging out my device and being on mobile. (*I could be reading wrong though as it's currently midnight for me so sorry if I'm really misunderstanding here ^^; Unfortunately tumblr doesn't load for me on my device for whatever reason... :\ )
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
>It's not actually my artwork!

>Your artwork you commissioned though looks really nice.

@RisingFlames
>It's not actually my artwork!

>Your artwork you commissioned though looks really nice.

@RisingFlames
@catgame21234

Oh... Oh right... Umm... *runs off to go get some sleep*
@catgame21234

Oh... Oh right... Umm... *runs off to go get some sleep*
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
The guys i got here bailed on me 83; another round?
The guys i got here bailed on me 83; another round?
1 2 3