Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Demons 1x1 with foxflaim
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
Willis nodded and gave a small smile, as the demon began to repeat himself, slightly. "Well... Lead the way, I suppose" He smiled. The boy followed after the demon, looking all around. "This... This should benifit us both in the end, I guess... Once its all worked out.. No offence, but you' one of the most obvious targets I've seen around here in some time. So hopefully this'll pull you off the radar a little... I'm surprised you haven't been aproached by some dealer yet..."
Willis nodded and gave a small smile, as the demon began to repeat himself, slightly. "Well... Lead the way, I suppose" He smiled. The boy followed after the demon, looking all around. "This... This should benifit us both in the end, I guess... Once its all worked out.. No offence, but you' one of the most obvious targets I've seen around here in some time. So hopefully this'll pull you off the radar a little... I'm surprised you haven't been aproached by some dealer yet..."
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
Rubilax stayed silent a moment, letting the other male finish speaking before actually responding. "Should being the key word there. And no offence taken, I probably am in all honesty... But eh, I suppose I just got lucky that no one else approached me. Or if they did I either said no or the encounter was so meaningless and short that I just didn't retain any memory of it at all." he stopped in front of the small café and opened the door, holding it open for Willis. He might be a demon but he wasn't without manners.
Rubilax stayed silent a moment, letting the other male finish speaking before actually responding. "Should being the key word there. And no offence taken, I probably am in all honesty... But eh, I suppose I just got lucky that no one else approached me. Or if they did I either said no or the encounter was so meaningless and short that I just didn't retain any memory of it at all." he stopped in front of the small café and opened the door, holding it open for Willis. He might be a demon but he wasn't without manners.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
"Well... I doubt anyone would bother stealing you memory.. If that was possible.." He said. As the door was held for him, He stood there, blankly for a moment, before realizing it was being held open for him. Blushing a bit, he entered, not used to the curtisy of politeness. "Th-Thanks... Um... You can go ahead of me, in line... I'm just going to get a water.." He said, pointing over to the counter.
"Well... I doubt anyone would bother stealing you memory.. If that was possible.." He said. As the door was held for him, He stood there, blankly for a moment, before realizing it was being held open for him. Blushing a bit, he entered, not used to the curtisy of politeness. "Th-Thanks... Um... You can go ahead of me, in line... I'm just going to get a water.." He said, pointing over to the counter.
"True. But still, I don't remember being approached by anyone. So either my mind said that it wasn't information that was important to keep, and tossed it, or I just have really bad memory. Or, you know, no one tried approaching me..." he smiled and shook his head lightly, walking in after him. "No problem. Though you'll probably have to get used to things like that... I swear, I'm too nice sometimes." he shrugged, walking up to the counter, being that there wasn't actually much of a line, and ordered a large coffee before turning slightly and looking around a moment. Sighing softly, trying to cover a half yawn, and starting to walk over to the only empty table a moment later.
"True. But still, I don't remember being approached by anyone. So either my mind said that it wasn't information that was important to keep, and tossed it, or I just have really bad memory. Or, you know, no one tried approaching me..." he smiled and shook his head lightly, walking in after him. "No problem. Though you'll probably have to get used to things like that... I swear, I'm too nice sometimes." he shrugged, walking up to the counter, being that there wasn't actually much of a line, and ordered a large coffee before turning slightly and looking around a moment. Sighing softly, trying to cover a half yawn, and starting to walk over to the only empty table a moment later.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
Willis nodded a bit and waited to get his water. After that he followed the demon's steps over the the table and sat down. "Your niceness is odd.."he said, taking a drink of water. "Like... Just in general..."he sighed. "Not to sound mean.. I guess I'm too intraverted"
Willis nodded a bit and waited to get his water. After that he followed the demon's steps over the the table and sat down. "Your niceness is odd.."he said, taking a drink of water. "Like... Just in general..."he sighed. "Not to sound mean.. I guess I'm too intraverted"
Rubilax glanced up and over the rim of his cup of coffee before shrugging slightly, swallowing, and setting the cup down. "You're probably not that introverted. I'm just..." he trailed off, thinking a moment. "Well, overly nice as it is... Not entirely sure why, other than a pretty lame reasoning of 'Why should I be mean to people when I wouldn't want to be mean to anyone else?' but other than that..." he trailed off again, turning his gaze to look out the window they were next to. "It's kinda just... A habit... Which probably sounds weird, being what I am and all." he finally finished, though he didn't turn his head to look back over at the male and the grip he had on his cup of coffee had tightened slightly.
Rubilax glanced up and over the rim of his cup of coffee before shrugging slightly, swallowing, and setting the cup down. "You're probably not that introverted. I'm just..." he trailed off, thinking a moment. "Well, overly nice as it is... Not entirely sure why, other than a pretty lame reasoning of 'Why should I be mean to people when I wouldn't want to be mean to anyone else?' but other than that..." he trailed off again, turning his gaze to look out the window they were next to. "It's kinda just... A habit... Which probably sounds weird, being what I am and all." he finally finished, though he didn't turn his head to look back over at the male and the grip he had on his cup of coffee had tightened slightly.
"Heh.... Well, its a good habit..." Will said, looking down at his bottle. "Some people are just horrible... For no reason... Well, Most people... I guess thats why I stay inside a lot..." He unscrewed the top and took a sip of water. "Though... You look like someone who could knock an average guy over. He gave a weak chuckled, looking up at Rubilax. "SO... THis deal... I'm guessing its something that would bebetter to do sooner? I mean... So that we don't over think this?"
"Heh.... Well, its a good habit..." Will said, looking down at his bottle. "Some people are just horrible... For no reason... Well, Most people... I guess thats why I stay inside a lot..." He unscrewed the top and took a sip of water. "Though... You look like someone who could knock an average guy over. He gave a weak chuckled, looking up at Rubilax. "SO... THis deal... I'm guessing its something that would bebetter to do sooner? I mean... So that we don't over think this?"
"Mm... I suppose so." Rubilax responded, nodding slightly in agreement as he took a sip of coffee. Half choking on the drink at the sort of compliment, setting his cup down and covering his mouth with his sleeve as he coughed. "Do I?" he asked weakly, smiling slightly. "Guess I never really noticed, I'm too docile to do so." he let out a soft sigh and took another sip of coffee, hoping to soothe the need to continue coughing. "Probably, yeah. I'll have to see if my parents ever wrote down what was require to do for it though, just in case I've forgotten something about it."
"Mm... I suppose so." Rubilax responded, nodding slightly in agreement as he took a sip of coffee. Half choking on the drink at the sort of compliment, setting his cup down and covering his mouth with his sleeve as he coughed. "Do I?" he asked weakly, smiling slightly. "Guess I never really noticed, I'm too docile to do so." he let out a soft sigh and took another sip of coffee, hoping to soothe the need to continue coughing. "Probably, yeah. I'll have to see if my parents ever wrote down what was require to do for it though, just in case I've forgotten something about it."
Willis nodded and gave a smile, looking g down at the water bottle. He was somewhere between excited and terrified about this whole ordeal. There was no garanty that he was going to come out of the pact, the same. At least physically. "Alright... So should we get it done tonight, or tomorrow..?" He asked, unsure. "He... I'm not sure how long. It takes to get set up for this sort of thing. " He shrugged.
Willis nodded and gave a smile, looking g down at the water bottle. He was somewhere between excited and terrified about this whole ordeal. There was no garanty that he was going to come out of the pact, the same. At least physically. "Alright... So should we get it done tonight, or tomorrow..?" He asked, unsure. "He... I'm not sure how long. It takes to get set up for this sort of thing. " He shrugged.
Rubilax was silent for several minutes, half stalling so he could think and half just wanting to finish his coffee. "Well, if I head home now and can find everything we'd need we could do it tonight. If not then we could do it sometime early tomorrow morning." he finally responded, quickly downing the rest of his coffee soon after he finished speaking.
Rubilax was silent for several minutes, half stalling so he could think and half just wanting to finish his coffee. "Well, if I head home now and can find everything we'd need we could do it tonight. If not then we could do it sometime early tomorrow morning." he finally responded, quickly downing the rest of his coffee soon after he finished speaking.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32